Wet American Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard tightened his hold on my scalp, "Answer me, damnit, tell me how much you love this cock, girl."

"Uh, Uhh, Yes, Hmm, yes, sir," I whined, feeling a newfound lust from his murmurings. I dipped low despite his hold on my hair and fucked him back, popping my wiggling ass against his lap.

"Ah, shit," I cursed, rolling my eyes from the pleasure soaring through my body.

"That's it," he cooed, "I knew you were a dirty girl."

"Ooh, yes, I am a dirty girl," I murmured, exhilarated, as he bucked against me, taking my soul with each thrust.

I fell limp while Howard seemed to have no intentions of stopping. I was wrong, and suddenly felt squirts of warmth and knew the flood of his bust was smearing my bare walls. It quickly stirred me to reality, and I froze.

"Yeah, this is what you want, dirty girl," Howard grunted, "my jizz in this tight little cunt."

"Oh, my god, no. Please," I whined.

How could he? I cringed and tried to move, but his hold on my hips kept me down. My mouth dropped as his stroke slowed, and his breathing came to a husky growl behind me. I felt each warm flutter inside me, and he didn't stop stroking my pussy until every drop of his seed filled me.

"Aha, oh, damn." He sighed, rubbing my ass cheeks with custody.

As soon as he escaped me, I grabbed my shirt and shorts from the cushion and covered my tits and pussy. I was humiliated and wanted to leave, but I had nowhere to go.

Howard extended his hand, and I took it uneasily while he helped me to my feet. I didn't want to look at his face, but he held my chin firmly.

Lust still filled his eyes, but his familiar fatherly demeanor returned with a smile slowly forming on his bearded face.

"My son has chosen a perfect partner," Howard explained, unclasping my chin to brush his hand against my cheek.

I was perplexed even more so when he bent down to kiss me. His kiss was sweet, almost comforting to my broken heart. He pulled back, allowing his lips to flutter against my cheek.

"I'll see you in the morning, America."

Howard stepped back and disappeared into the hallway. Naked and confused, I parked on the couch, holding my head in my hands. What I did was wrong, and what he did to me was unfair. I couldn't pretend anymore with Chad.

"America?"

"Ah!" I screamed in horror.

Chance stood in the kitchen with light illuminating the top of his dark brown hair. He saw it. He saw my ravishment and had come to take me as well. I jumped to my feet. Realizing my nakedness, I snatched my clothes. I had succumbed to Mr. Howard, but I would scream and shout and wake the neighborhood if Chance touched me.

"Go away; I am getting dressed." I lied, sliding my legs into my shorts.

I wanted to run to the kitchen and get my bag with a pair of sweats, but he would surely grasp me. I was shaking in fear. He stepped closer, and I rushed into my crop top, wishing it didn't reveal so much of my abdominal skin.

"I got back early. It was raining on the coast. You could probably go home since I'm here." Chance informed me, "Maybe you can make it to New Orleans to catch Chad's concert tomorrow," he suggested, plopping down on the couch as if he always held such composure with me.

"I know you love to hear him sing," Chance smiled.

I was about to speak, but I noticed Chance's broad-eyed, stunned expression, focusing on the Television.

"Wooah," Chance loudly laughed, rubbing his jaw.

Looking toward the TV, I noticed the lewd videos on the screen. That and my earlier nakedness gave him one hell of a notion about me.

"It's not what it looks like," I whimpered, shaking my head, my eyes broadened toward him, "I was just. I don't...."

"My god, America. I mean, I watch porn but don't even have the guts to show it on the 70-inch."

Getting caught watching porn mortified my cheeks to redden. If he knew precisely how much wrong I had committed, I don't think he would be so amused.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "I've never watched it. So...."

Chance licked his lips, "You jumped right into the rough stuff, huh?"

I looked toward the bound women settled on their backs with many men surrounding them. The thought of that happening made me sick, and I shook my head.

"I was only watching," I choked, "I.... Please, don't tell your mom."

Tears pushed from my eyes and saturated my cheeks. My vision was blurred as I tried to read his expression. I felt his hand on mine and fought the urge to pull away. Chance led me to his lap, and I expected to have to straddle him. Instead, he situated my legs over his lap and held my head to his chest. Sobbing from guilt, I curled closer while his fingers caressed the top of my head. My heart was pounding with the thoughts of his mother's disapproval. His touch traveled to my arms, swiping them in a comforting rub. I was completely confused by him.

"I'm sorry," I sniffed, wiping my eyes.

Keeping quiet, Chance left the porn site and illuminated the Television with some Anime themed series. He pushed his head back on the cushion and adjusted my comfort. I pulled at my fingers as I sat in his lap.

"Have you ever watched this?" Chance asked after chuckling from a quip the character said.

"No," I whispered, finally able to decipher his expression with clear eyes. He laughed a few times, revealing a handsome appearance. Thoughts of the passionate kiss we shared pooled in my mind.

Chance turned toward my anxious expression with a broad grin, "Are you okay?" he asked, dropping his smile, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I shrugged and smiled, "I just, I've never seen you happy."

Chance frowned, "I'm not happy. I won't be until I get out of this fucking house."

Nodding, I asked, "Why did you move back here?"

Rolling his eyes, Chance groaned, "Covid--that stupid shit. My job was on hold. But the government was paying my rent until I found something else. My father tempted me with the options in this town. Should have known better."

"What do you do now?"

"Tech, but I do some other hustles on the side," Chance smiled and rubbed my arm, "No drugs but like dark web shit."

"I can sit over there," I urged, feeling awkward in his lap.

Without fuss, Chance held his hands in surrender. I pulled across his lap and settled at the end of the couch, wrapping the blanket tightly around my body as I observed him.

"You know there is a lot of money to be made on the dark web." Chance added.

"That's cool." I shrugged, thinking it best to end while I was ahead, "Could I take a shower?"

Chance chuckled, "What the hell are you asking me for? You are acting dumber than normal blondie."

His insult was like a calming reminder everything was normal, and I chuckled, hurrying to get my bag. I had a few missed calls from my mom, but each time I called, the line went dead.

My mom had sent a text:

Mami: I'll be home Sunday, you can stay another day with your boyfriend. I love you💗.

That was my opposite demand, and I hurriedly called her again. I needed to go home. I had to process how I would break up with Chad. I couldn't be his pretend girlfriend, and I never wanted to see Mr. Baxter again.