Wet American Dream Pt. 02

Story Info
My boyfriend's Brother and Father take me further into sin.
9.8k words
4.48
14k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the livingroom after a long shower. Chance was asleep at the other end, curled up with my blanket. Since it belonged to me, I snatched it off him and got comfortable on my end of the couch.

When I awoke, I was in a different position, and we were sharing my small blanket. Chance was behind me. His face curled in the crook of my neck, and his warm breath was comforting. I let out a ragged puff, confused by our impromptu snuggle, and tugged from his embrace.

Chance tightened his hold around my waist, stirring from his nap. With force, I pushed at his arm, dragged away, and tumbled to the floor.

"Are you okay?" Chance groggily asked, wiping his eyes, "What are you doing on the floor?"

Avoiding his question, I focused on my escape from Chad's offensive family, "I've got to go home but my mom is out of town.... and I was hoping you could take me home."

"Maybe later. Get back up here."

I turned up my nose at the thought of cuddling with him and headed out of the living room to change out of my night clothes and find Tara.

After dressing in a cotton skirt, tank top, and cardigan, I searched the first few rooms for Tara before I looked into the bathroom. She was nowhere to be found. I didnt find her outside. I hurried back into the living room. Chance was sitting up, watching a movie.

"I can't find Tara!" I blurted.

"That's because she's not here. I took her to my grandma's this morning." Chance informed me as the color drained from my cheeks.

"Um, Well, you should take me home."

"I don't want to," he smirked, patting the cushion beside him, "Just sit down and relax."

Sitting at the far end of the couch, I focused on the movie, taking minor glances at Chance. He was shirtless, wearing only his boxers and socks. His pale legs were long and lean, stretched out on the ottoman.

His voice sounded over the surround speakers, "Want me to order pizza?" he asked, rubbing his hard stomach.

"No," I sneered, "I want you to take me home."

"Sushi?" Chance asked, "Let me guess, you want a burrito, huh?"

"No," I frowned, focusing on the large flat screen.

"Are you on one of those diets or something?"

"I just don't want to eat."

"Uh-huh, you don't want to eat, but you're obviously hungry."

"You are deranged."

"Why? Cause I won't take you home?"

"Bingo."

"You said yourself that your mom isn't home. Why would you sit at home alone when you can sit here with me."

I ignored him and pouted, wishing I could escape this hell. We had established our dislike of each other, and I had not forgotten the assault by his hands at church--the way he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. I never thought I would be his victim or end up being his fathers.

"America." Chance chuckled.

"What?"

I saw his features soften and his hand spread out on the gap, "Truce, okay, let's just be friends. You and my brother are good for each other, and I might have gotten jealous. I mean, come on, you're hot."

"I'm not hot," I creased my brows.

Chance leaned back and chuckled, observing me, and his gaze made me nervous. His opinion that I was good-looking didn't change how he had treated me.

"You're very hot," he continued as I scoffed, rolling my eyes toward the television, "I think others would agree. And would find it weird you are losing these good years to a gay guy."

"Fuck you."

His eyes widened from my use of profanity, but I was growing angry at his games.

Chance stood and waved, "Come on. I want to show you something."

I gave him a yeah, right, and made myself more comfortable on the couch.

"Seriously, America. No funny business."

Why I followed him into his room is a question that I often ask myself to this day.

His room was huge, more prominent than the living room in my mom's double-wide. It was dark with blackout curtains, but the various screens illuminated the room with light. I had the creeps from his vibe before, but entering his layer gave me chills.

Chance flipped around his mouse and brightened the screen with a camera view of him and me standing in front of the screen. There was a blurry pixel over his face and mine, but the quality of our frames was excellent.

"What's this?" I asked, "Live streaming?"

Chance nodded and pointed toward the open chat box. The messages poured through by the dozens and I couldn't barely keep up.

-

Grandmaster04: Who is this girl?

-

DnDposterchild: Holy shit? She looks like a doll I have. Is she Mexican?

-

WickedArmor187: Cute. Let's see those tits.

-

PolarPoverty: Beautiful!

-

HamsterMindcraft: Damn, she's hot.

-

"I wasn't lying," Chance smiled.

The messages flooded in droves. I could glimpse only a few that didn't make me gag. Most of them were asking for my number, and some were asking that I take my clothes off.

I heard a chime before a huge memo appeared, filling the screen with a neon green light.

-- Grandmaster04 sent a 15 tip: Beautiful woman. Single?

"No," I turned my nose up, "I-"

"She's my brother's girlfriend, guys. Relax. Cool off. You guys will wet your keyboards over a piece of pussy."

I chuckled at his joke and glared at the screen, happy my face was blurred.

"They can't see my face, right?"

"Nah. But GM sent you some money."

"Thanks," I blushed, trying to keep up with the hectic chat, "Thank you, Ken745. I got it at Old Navy."

-- WildManWanted66 sent you a $10 tip.

"Come on, wild man, ten dollars! Mexico here is worth at least another few zeros," Chance chuckled, then peered toward me, "Wanna make some money?"

I knew what he wanted and said, "No thanks."

"It's legit," Chance urged, giving me a sincere look, "Give me your bank card."

"No, I am broke."

"No shit. I can set it up so the tips go into your account." Chance changed his voice into a hushed whisper, "They will pay a lot just to talk to you. I don't mind sharing."

At that moment, another neon sticker popped on the screen with a dollar sign.

-- WickedArmor187 sent a $5 tip: Take her top off!

I rolled my eyes, "Disgusting."

"Come on, yeah, some are pervs, others are cool. They can't see your face. Just play along. Tell him thanks. Be flirty."

I scoffed, "Thanks a lot, Wicked Armor, but my top is staying on."

Chance frowned, "America, seriously? Just play along and give me your card. They aren't sending tips to me. They are for you. You deserve them."

I wasn't used to Chance being so fair and nodded, handing him my Visa. He pressed a few buttons while I tried to keep up with the flying messages.

"How many people are in here?" I asked.

"207, well 222 now. Oh, shit, look," Chance chuckled and pointed toward the climbing number.

Two hundred fifty-seven soared up to four hundred right before my eyes.

"Chance. Oh my God. Is this real?" I whispered.

He placed his finger to his lips and pressed a button. My phone immediately started buzzing in my hand.

--33.59$ deposited into account 0065 from --XCamnow

"XCam? What, are you a cam guy?"

"No, some of us just connect on here and talk shit. This is the first time I've had a girl here. Fuck, it's up to a thousand now."

I scanned the moving chat with a quivering lip that I was pleased they couldn't see.

-

**Frodowantsthering55 sent a message.

Holderdownhard3 sent a 5$ tip: Hey, pretty lady.

-

Grandmaster04 sent a 20 tip: Does she have her own channel?

-

"They can't see my face, right?" I asked, placing my buzzing phone on the bed.

"Nah, your account probably doesn't even show all the money they've sent. You can accept requests. But The company takes a cut, of course."

I nodded watching the chat rise up.

-

Wickedwild55: This is boring. I'm leaving.

-

000Guest34: Do something!

-

GrandRapids63: Fuck her!!

-

GeorgiaPel4: Marry me, baby!

-

I couldn't stop smiling, feeling a powerful sensation come over me. These guys were paying to look at my clothed body, which brought confidence to reign over me.

My chest was pounding with adrenaline, and I spoke to them, "Hey, Justin. Hey RexTex64. Hey, Laredo," I giggled and looked toward Chance, who nodded.

--Grandmaster04 sent a $ 100 tip: Please, can we see skin?

My mouth dropped from the vast tip, and I glanced at Chance for his approval.

"Go ahead, take your sweater off, and watch them go fucking crazy," Chance whispered.

--Frodowantsthering sent a 10 tip: Hello beautiful, I hope you're having a wonderful day. I would love to talk to you in private.

Toying with my cardigan, I swung it open and closed, revealing my pink tank top underneath. The chat rose with large wordings, and a few tips asked me to remove it. I was hesitant, but my phone was buzzing frantically, and I slowly pushed the sweater down and showcased my bare shoulders.

I did an incredible tease before finally removing it and placing it on Chance's bed. I stepped up, leaning over to show a bit of cleavage as I tried to read one of the dozens of messages pouring in.

Chance clicked a button, and the screen became a different chat room type.

"The others are there, but you can just focus on the ones sending you tips. They are the ones paying, you know?"

I nodded.

-- Grandmaster04 sent a 15 tip: How old are you, Mexico?

-

Wildlifetpl8 sent a 10 tip: What size bra do you wear? You are fucking hot, by the way.

-

"Thanks, guys. I'm 18, and I'm not sure?"

"Come on, Mexico, entertain them. They are paying good money."

I nodded, "32 D. They aren't that big, but...."

"She's barely a D cup, guys. Show Mexico some love, and she may take off her bra."

I whispered, "No. I can't do that."

"Come on. I've never had so many people in my fucking chat. 3k."

"God," I groaned, but smiled inside, "I'll need some serious tips if you guys wanna see my bra. Can you guess the color?"

The rainbow popped onto the screen with guesses of every color, including a lot, assuming I didn't have one on. I giggled as a few Tips posted on the screen demanded I take it off.

"I can keep my shirt on, right? Just take my bra off?"

Chance reclined and laughed, "Half of them have probably already busted when you took that sweater off."

I slid my arms behind my back, but Chance's voice halted me, "Wait."

He pointed toward the screen. I looked over, and my mouth dropped.

-

--Grandmaster04 sent a 200 tip: Let Chancellor unhook your bra! I bet it's white with lace around the bust.

-

"God, he's a fucking millionaire. And he guessed right," I whispered to Chance.

"So, will you accept?"

"What?"

"He wants me to unhook it," Chance shrugged, "I don't mind playing along, but. I'll need something for my troubles."

"Um, I mean. I don't know. Like-"

"Like it's now or never," Chance reached over and muted the live stream and looked toward me.

"Let's just do what they want for an hour. Nothing crazy. I mean, come on, America, this money is ridiculous. It's almost 700$, and you've only taken your sweater off. We can make more."

"I don't wanna do anything sexual for money. I was talking and being a tease. I like that. It's enough for me."

"We won't fuck, okay. Just come on, I am broke. You're broke."

"Alright. Just don't get carried away."

"I won't," Chance took to his feet and moved behind me as I gazed at the quick chat.

My mouth was dry, and I had doubts regarding the morality of what was happening. Chance kept his distance between us and rubbed his hands along my shoulders. He was silent as he slowly roamed over my arms and then traveled toward my torso. He held me close, keeping his hips back to not rub his crotch against my butt.

"You okay?"

"Um, yeah. Uh, they seem to like it," I turned my head, but Chance quickly ordered me to face the camera.

"You want to keep your head steady, or the filter will glitch. Some are probably screen sniping." Chance whispered, "We will tease them, okay?"

"Okay. That's cool," I smiled but was surprised about how turned on I was by both my first cam girl set and Chance's long arms around me.

I cringed when his loud voice sounded to talk to the chat.

"She is a ten, guys! Soft as hell," Chance wrapped his arms around my waist, his face lingering over my shoulder, "She smells like roses, too, guys. It's intoxicating. I'm drunk off her scent."

"You actually do smell amazing." Chance whispered, "You're surprisingly soft to be a stuck-up bitch."

Suddenly, I remembered why I never liked Chance and rolled my eyes toward the screen.

The chat went wild with tips and advice.

-

--Grandmaster04 sent a 1$ tip: I'm still waiting on that Bra. My money is on white. I can tell from miles away that girl is as soft as....

Before I could read his message, I felt Chance unhooking my bra.

"Relax. You'll keep your shirt on, Princess."

He didn't stumble, sliding each hook and letting the bands spring out. My shoulders enjoyed the unloading of my heavy breasts, and they fell slightly as Chance slid my arms out of each loop and held them high for the camera to see.

"It's white. GM, you were right. Wildlife, you were right. Good job, guys."

Chance blocked my view and showed the bra off like a trophy to the horny men. I wondered if any women were watching.

-

--Grandmaster04 sent a 25 tip: I've been known to be a good guesser. Play with her Tits Chancellor. I'm on my way.

-

Chance turned around and shifted behind me, pushing me further toward the camera.

"What's GM talking about?" I whispered.

"He's about to cum. I bet he'll send a big tip if you get him off."

Chance grabbed my boobs through my shirt, and I twisted.

"Stop moving," he warned, "The filter. Do you want the whole goddamn internet to see your face or what? Stop fucking moving. And I want my cut of the money when you finish using my camera."

I felt a lot of emotions as Chance softly cupped my breasts, kneading them with large hands. He avoided my nipples and lifted my tits up and down as the chat attendance grew higher.

"Fuck. It's 7,000 people watching me." i panicked.

"They aren't watching you. They are watching your body. Don't flatter yourself. Move up."

Chance pinched my nipples, and I tried not to sigh. But I bit my lip; God, it felt amazing. His brother had never played with my breasts. I felt so warm and closed my eyes to enjoy his manipulation.

Grasping my loose shirt, Chance pulled it around, causing my nipples to push against the thin fabric.

-

--TikiIT88 sent a 25 tip: Her nipples are perfect. I want to see them.

-

--Grandmaster04 sent a 100$ tip: I can't wait to suck those fat utters again.

-

--TexasDude5 sent a $75: Beautiful girl. Fuck her little pussy!

-

Chance bent and breathed deeply near my ear, his tongue sliding over my lobe, and I sighed softly while his hands pressed harder against my breasts. A part of me wanted to know if he was hard or if I was also turning him on. Although he was doing things to my body, he seemed distant.

"Am, um, am I doing okay?" I asked, keeping my head straight.

"Don't know how long they will go for this." Chance chuckled, "Would you be cool with taking it off? We could get way more."

"I know. But..."

"Trust me, no one will know. Unless you've got weird-colored nipples or something?"

I chuckled, "No, they are, like, cute."

Chance peered over my shoulder and looked down at my shirt. I looked down as well and admired my perky tits.

"Very cute," he chuckled.

He surprised me with a kiss on the cheek. It was tender, and I wanted to look toward him but was afraid to move. His sweet kisses traveled to my neck, and he licked around my sensitive flesh.

Chance maneuvered into my tank top and plucked my bare breast with his palm. He kneaded roughly, and I moaned.

"That's it. They'll love that," Chance urged.

I wondered if he was aware of how he was making me feel, but I played along with another loud moan.

"Ahh, oh. Oh!"

Chance laughed, "She was just joking. You guys, Mexico is a silly one."

He kissed my cheek and whispered, "Not like that. It's way too fake and too much. Just be natural and relax. I liked those cutesy moans you gave me on New Year's."

Turning my head, I frowned at the transgressions, but Chance tilted my head to the front. He stretched his hand over and grabbed my other breast. I backed but quickly moved up when I felt his hard cock in his cargo pants.

"Don't judge me," he chuckled, "You've got some soft titties."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Can they see them?"

"Umm...."

Chance lifted my shirt, revealing my flat stomach, and I watched the chat flood with excitement. The same excitement that I felt as I showed them my body. I had a belly ring, and Chance flicked it before spreading his palms around my stomach.

"Does my mom know you have a piercing?" Chance asked with a chuckle, "My mom would freak out if she found out."

"I got it a long time ago. Before I met your brother."

"Well," Chance shrugged, "I like it. I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck. Has he ever seen it?"

My bitterness returned as Chance reminded me of my false relationship. I held my head high as his palms on my body contradicted my thoughts.

"Come on, motherfuckers! We need some big coins if you wanna see these nipples."

"No, I still dont think I want to do that." I whispered.

"Our Mexican princess is shy, guys. Show her some love in those American dollar signs," Chance announced, then leaned his chin against my shoulder, "If they send enough money, we can cut the camera off and pocket the rest. Or?"

My phone buzzed, and I wondered how much I had already racked up. Chance's warm breath tickled my neck, and I bit my lip to ward off the wild emotions.

"I can't do this," I said more to myself than to him.

Another peck on my blushed cheek made me swallow the thick lump of desire in my throat. His hands playfully swung my tank top up to tease the men with my flat abs before whispering in my ear.

"What if we...." Chance reached over and set the camera entirely away from my face. It focused instead on my bust, tiny middle, and crotch. I turned my head, thankful for releasing the stiffness of keeping it steady.

"I still don't think I can do it. I'm scared."

Chance looked at me with compassion I had never witnessed, and before I could blink, his lips pressed against mine. I stumbled back, but his arm hooked my back straight. His lips fluttered around.

The tickle from his mustache excited me. I closed my eyes and hummed around his mouth as his hands roamed to my ass. I realized early on that I loved his make-out sessions and quickly got caught up in the motion, thinking nothing about the camera.

He lifted my skirt and palmed my ass. Grasping the material in one palm, he kneaded my ass with the other. A raunchy notion sent a desperate need to touch him back. I brought my hands to his beard, opening my eyes to find his eyes wide open, gazing into mine. It was freaky, and I quickly broke our kiss and wiped my mouth.

"Sorry." I chuckled nervously.

"For what? I kissed you." Chance rolled his eyes over toward the screen. I looked that way and panicked when I saw my panties flashing across the screen.

"It's..." I shrugged, "It's weird. I don't like this, Chance."

"Don't say my name," Chance said in a low growl, "You gonna get us both doxxed."

"Huh- Owe! Uhm." I gasped as Chance gave me a wedgie, revealing my bare cheeks to the crowd. He pulled harder, and I winced from the fabric harshly rubbing against my asshole.

"Uh, that-"

"Hush," Chance ordered and gave me a look of annoyance, "You act like a fucking kid instead of the hot bitch you are. No wonder you're in love with my pussy brother."

"Fuck you. I'm leaving," I reached to grab my phone, but Chance caught me by the waist and lifted me. I had no idea he was that strong until he slammed me onto the bed.