Wet American Dream Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt another person's hands roam across my breast, then a tongue lapping at the other. I opened my eyes, unsure who was where. I trembled from the multiple sensations and moaned as each man forcefully pleased my body.

"ooh, sir. Ah, sir," my head veered to the shorter man, who bit down on my tender bud.

It was an ache that spread to my clit. Mr. Howard kept time on the pulsing bud, and I arched my back, expecting to explode. I came hard and screamed from the brutal attacks. My orgasm was rough, but he didn't stop, sliding his finger back and forth until a collection of my cream saturated his fingers.

"Ahh, god, oh, god," I panted as his two fingers rammed into my soaking cunt, "ah, ah, hmmm."

Mr. Howard dragged me to the edge of the desk. He entered me raw and rigid, giving me little time to battle. He fucked me hard, sliding my frame up and down the slick desk, smearing papers.

"Ahh, ah, Ohhh."

"Tell them how much you like white cock in your tight pussy."

"Ah, yes, yes... Yes."

"Tell them!" Howard shouted with a deep thrust that took my breath away.

"Ohh, I. Like white, uh cock," I stammered.

"You love it. You can't get enough, can you?" Howard chuckled as he slowed his strokes and looked toward his friend, "She's starving for cock. Put something in her mouth."

One stood straight and led his cock to my lips. I twirled my tongue around his tip and jerked his shaft while Howard rocked into me with detailed strokes. The other man reached between us and rubbed my button. I was drunk off unwanted pleasure and went stiff, slipping into a space that I wouldn't know until later was sub-space. I was theirs to use and abuse, and my pussy reacted in turn with gushy, forced orgasms.

They spanked my face, thighs, and ass and stretched my mouth, coating the back of my throat with delicious loads. It was wrong, but I didn't want to be right at that moment and let them control my body with little protest.

Mr. Howard left a collection of dripping jizz inside me. It wasn't long until the bald man replaced him. He was sweating and huffing, roughly sliding his cock in and out and holding my legs up to take it. He grabbed my hands as they clawed at his hips. I suddenly felt dirty, knowing this stranger was using me for a deposit.

"Ah, Stop. dammit, oh, ugh," the man twitched, and I felt the warmth hit against my walls.

He walked over and swiped his tip against my cheekbones. The next seemed distant, and I noticed he had already zipped his pants. I was thankful knowing his fat cock wouldn't destroy my little cunt.

Howard was lighting a cigar when I focused on his face behind me.

He smiled at me, "I want you to go apologize to Chance. You'll be a good girl from now on," he chuckled.

I rose from the chair and wandered to the other side of the home. I found Chance in his room. He turned his chair toward me as I entered.

"Shall we continue?" he grinned, pulling out his cock.

+

+

Usually, Chad called me daily, but I hadn't heard from him for a few days after the incident. I didn't stress it since ghosting him seemed best. But he called the following day with his voice strained as if he had been crying.

"Chad, what's wrong?"

"My father found out."

"Oh, god!" I placed my hand on my heart, "Was he upset?"

"He, um, he threatened to tell my mom." Chad whispered, "America, could you come over? We can talk about it in person."

"Talk about what?" I asked nervously, "We don't have to pretend anymore, Right? I am sure your dad won't tell your mom. He knows how she is."

"My dad doesn't want to lose you in the family. He wants-"

"Chad, I'm sorry, but don't think I can go on faking it. I'd rather just go our separate ways."

"We can't. And we won't be together, my dad...." There was a long pause, and my anxiety couldn't take it.

"Chad, what the fuck is going on?"

"He wants you to date Chance." Chad explained but quickly added, "America, he really likes you. Suppose you give him a chance. He's just awkward, Ya know?"

"Awkward? No, he's a psychopath. No, I'm sorry, but no, Chad. And your father.... I can't play your family's games."

"You don't have a choice, sadly," Chad croaked, "My brother, um. He has the video from the live stream, Erica. And nothing is blurred. I could care less about coming out, but your reputation is on the line. I'm sorry, I...."

"Oh my god! No!" I whined into the phone, "How could he?"

I shook my head, pacing around my room. My chest heaved as I thought of myself shown worldwide to a league of pervs.

I heard the line ruffle before his father's deep voice entered my ear.

"America, Sweetheart. Chance is waiting..."

In the sound of his voice, I knew I had no choice.

-

-

My mom questioned me before I could leave the house, pulling my shoulder to slow my hurried walk into the yard.

"Why isn't Chad picking you up?"

"He's busy," I replied, smiling, but my mom frowned.

"I don't like that boy," She pursed her lips, "He's the one who mocks you?"

"Mami, don't worry. We've been trying to get along. I really need to go. I don't want to be late."

She peered skeptically at my packed bag, inside was specific lingerie that Howard suggested I bring.

"I want you home tonight." My mother said.

"But, Ma? I always stay over on the weekends."

"America."

Her tone was prompt and I nodded and walked toward the car.

Chance gave a large smile that creeped me out, but I settled in his passenger seat and buckled up. He moved in for a kiss but I pressed my hand to his chest.

"No, please. I haven't told my mom yet, that we...."

Chance looked toward my front door and then back at me with a smirk, "Mommy doesn't know you're a slut?"

"Chance. Can we go, please." I urged, "And, I have to be home tonight. I can't stay."

"The hell you can't," he chuckled and opened the door.

"No, wait! What-"

Placing a finger to his lips, Chance closed the door. I wanted to follow him badly, but wrecking nerves etched my stomach and jerked my fingers. He approached my mom with a smile, and she folded her arms as he spoke. By the time he finished whatever he said, my mom was grinning. She gave me a wave goodbye as he settled back into the car.

"We will see you Sunday, Ms. Mena," Chance waved, backing out of the dirt path that was our driveway.

I looked toward him with trembling lips despite my mother's improved attitude.

"What did you say?"

"Does it matter?" Chance shrugged, "You can stay the weekend. My mom will make you sleep on the couch, but of course, you know where my room is." he looked toward me with a smirk, "And my dad knows where you'll be."

Dropping my head, I frowned and crossed my arms. I could only imagine what was to come tonight and tomorrow. I was just thankful Mrs. Baxter would be home.

-

Even with his mother's presence across the dining table, I couldn't stifle my deep sighs. Chance's finger slipped deeper inside my pussy, and my thighs jumped. Sitting still was hard, and I bit my lip to avoid moaning. He pulled out and roughly orbited my clit with his fingertips, and I shifted my legs together.

"Uhm," I breathed, keeping my head lowered.

"America," Howard smiled.

"Y-yess, sir," I quaked, tightly closing my thighs around his son's hand to keep him out.

"I think there's nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to your decision."

Nodding, I gave a quick smile and looked toward Mrs. Baxter, who was unsatisfied. She tossed her napkin on her plate and then rubbed her temples.

"I am sorry, but...." she paused to shake her head, "I find it odd, very bizarre."

Chad cleared his throat before speaking, "America and I will still be friends."

"How did this happen?"

I knew she was as confused as I was, and I couldn't blame her.

"America and I bonded while you all were away in New Orleans," Chance smiled, brushing my bare thigh, "it was like love at first sight, isn't that how you put it, babe?"

Swallowing my contempt, I nodded.

"I...."

Mrs. Baxter stood from the table and marched into the hallway. I sighed in relief from the loss of awkwardness but cringed as Chance roughly pushed my thighs apart.

"You'll stop defying me," he lowly growled, strumming my clit.

"Chance, stop." Chad scowled.

I hunched over from the intensity, closing my eyes to fight my urges. I heard the brother's hushed argument but I was distracted by my experience. I clawed at Chance's arm and grunted from his toying.

"Hm, uh oh.."

Chance paused his argument to look toward me, "Come on you little slut, come for me."

"Stop it," Chad stood up and looked toward his Dad, "Tell him to leave her alone."

By the time of his outburst and protection, my back was aching and my clit was pulsing with need. Spreading my thighs, I looked down at his brother's hand between my thighs and felt pleasure coursing up.

"Uhm, oh, ooh." I whimpered.

"Does it look like my sweet slut wants me to stop?" Chance taunted.

Chad sat back down, folding his arms as I squirmed in my seat overwhelmed by my sensitive clit.

Howard chuckled, "You don't want him to stop do you?"

"Ah, oh, no, no, sir," I answered in a raspy moan, pulling my skirt up.

"Since you don't like pussy," Howard said to Chad, "Maybe you should retire to your room."

I cringed at his mock, but it slowly faded away with another orgasm building.

"Uh, oh, goddess," I clawed at his arm, "Ah, oh..."

Before I reached my pinnacle and Chad could leave, Chance brought his fingers to my mouth. I sucked them clean feeling a freedom in their control.

"Good girl," Howard smiled, leaning back in his seat.

-

With the door wide open and abiding by his mother's rules, I sat on Chance's bed as he fiddled with the game controller. He was killing it and I paid some attention to his skill before focusing on my phone screen.

-Chad: Are you okay in there?

-

-Me: Yeah, bored. Lol. Sorry about earlier.

-

-Chad: No, I am sorry. I can't believe they are doing this to us.

I started to reply but Chance sounded, turning to face me, "Can you get me a drink?"

"Yes." I bounced up and hurried to the kitchen bringing back two pops to choose from. He smiled and grasped one.

"Thank you, babe."

I wasn't sure when that title would grow on me nor when this situation would become normal if it ever would. I settled back on his bed and texted Chad who repeatedly apologized for his family.

Mrs. Baxter tapped against the door at 10:45 a warning that I should leave his room and go to my usual sleeping spot. I gave her a tight smile as I passed but she didn't return the gesture. She looked toward me like the harlot I was, not even knowing half of what I had truly done.

-

I awoke shortly after dozing off on the couch with a nudge to my shoulder.

Howard looked back and snapped his fingers at me

"Get on your knees," he grasped the base of his cock, growing impatient, "Come on."

I dipped to my knees and was genuinely surprised at his large appendage swaying around my flushed face. His cock was veiny, shining from the brightness of the television. He held the back of my head and brought me toward his sticky tip.

"I just finished making love to my wife," Howard explained, sliding his precum against my lips, "Lick it off."

Using my tongue, I made short flaps against his tip.

"Take that little top off. Show me those perky brown tits."

Nervously I lifted my shirt over my head and showed off my D cups. They swayed on their own as I kept my eyes on his eager expression. His rough hand reached to knead my fat tits. He caressed my nipple, bringing it to an arousing peak and making my fingers shudder with guilt over our misdeeds.

"God Dammit, those are perfect," he smiled, pulling in my tender nipples, "You've been teasing me with these melons for months. I'm glad you're finally coming around."

I was ashamed but this was my fault, I thought. I had aroused him all these months with my choice of dress and suddenly understood the value of modesty. His next request interrupted my guilty thoughts

"Squeeze them together so I can slide my goddamn cock between those fat udders."

I cringed from his blasphemous curses but followed his direction, clumsily palming my tits for his enjoyment. Spitting on my chest, Howard settled his long cock between my breasts and stroked wildly, using my head as a rein.

"Fuck," he muttered, pulling my hair and bringing my mouth toward his leaking tip, "Suck the top. Clean that fucking dick, slut."

I assume my expression informed him this was a new experience. I attempt to wrap my lips around his top. He was moving so fast I couldn't hold it inside for long, but he clasped my crown, forcing his dripping stick into my mouth.

Holding my neck, Howard pulled out, shoving my head and filling my mouth with half his thickness. My full jaws hurt from his attack, but he went slower, introducing my throat with more until I gagged. Pulling out, he ordered me to take more, firmly pushing my head down.

"Come on," he whispered, "Breath through your nose."

His cock reached the back of my throat, and he warned me against gagging, but my mind turned as acid pooled in my throat. I gagged and strangled while he rocked his hips, sending spittle pooling around my mouth.

"Ah, shit. Good girl, take that cock. Slurp up that mess and milk me, America."

My trembling hand traveled toward his hips, and I obeyed. Holding my need to puke, I feverishly bobbed up and back, praying this would be over shortly. He had stamina and power over me. He rushed in and out of my mouth, allowing my tongue to bathe his textured cock. Giving up my mouth, he hauled out, stroking his meat with his massive hand.

"Stick your tongue out," he softly barked, "Hurry up."

My tongue lagged for a moment before his load shot on it. I was broad-eyed at his display. With a snarled lip, he roughly smeared his tip clean against my cheeks.

"Swallow it, now."

I gulped down his load as he hurried toward the staircase. My mind was thrown away and I grabbed my shirt from the floor. Curling up on the couch I shivered at what was to come.

TBC