All Comments on 'Wet American Dream Pt. 02'

by Nutbutterbish

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I returned to re-read this story and it got me gushing into my panties again even more than before. As a Black professor and mother of two daughters who teaches about as well as wrestles and struggles with racial-sexual stereotypes and all-too-common and casual slurs, I am astonished and anguished, ashamed and disgusted with how and how much I get aroused by this story (and others with similar themes by this and other authors). Yet as much as one may stress, try to repress or suppress, deny or deflect, avert or divert the unwanted, less-than-willing arousal, and either not expect or respect it ... for some of us, it just happens, as with the girl in this story. Moreover, it seems that the more you wrestle with it and struggle against it, the more resistant you are, the more stubbornly insistent and persistent it gets, becoming even obsessive and compulsive.

Regardless, taking the author's 'TBC' as intended, I do hope she continues this story. Her characters and psych-emotional and social insights as well as just her wonderful storytelling skills really enrich my (our) reading experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous