Wet Christmas

Story Info
Horny milf, her 18 y.o. daughter, 18 y.o. male tenant.
3.5k words
4.39
12.2k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geezzer57
geezzer57
15 Followers

Housing was extremely scarce and expensive in my college town. The only place I could afford was a room with a mother and daughter who needed the rent I paid to afford to keep their cozy little bungalow. Little did I know when I signed the lease what would ensue.

The first few months were awkward enough, adjusting to the limits on my activities and working around C's junior college schedule and K's night shift work schedule. There were lots of "oops, sorry" moments as we got into a rhythm.

Then I started to notice a subtle shift. C had just turned 18, and was getting more casual in her attire around the house, as in progressively skimpier and thinner. I kept noticing that her nipples were quite peaky, and seem to sharpen when I noticed. K didn't say a thing, but gave me sidelong glances as I noticed her daughter's exhibitionism. Both women had very attractive figures, although K's breasts were much larger than C's. Both had broad hips, what some would call well-suited for child-bearing.

One night in early December, while K was of course at work, there was a very noisy and windy thunderstorm. C came into my room wearing a very sheer nightie and no underwear. "Uh, oh," I thought, "this could get interesting."

She pulled back the covers, and cuddled up to me, pressing her pointy nipples into my side, shivering. I put my arm around her, and she draped hers over my chest. I pulled her tight, as if to protect her from the storm. She nuzzled my cheek, and I put my hand on her head.

She kissed me tentatively on the cheek. I turned my head and gave her a long kiss on the lips. She stuck her tongue out, and I parted my teeth to let it explore my mouth. When she was done, I explored her mouth with my tongue. She started moaning softly, then pulled back.

"That's some fancy tongue work," she said. "I'd like more."

Guessing at her intent, I started with a quick kiss on her lips, then started licking and kissing my way down her chin, neck, and onto her chest. When I got to the top of her negligee, she pulled out a tit for me to worship. I licked and kissed my way around the smooth orb, spiraling in toward the stiff peak at the center. When I reached it, she sighed.

"I've wanted someone to do that since I got my first period," she cooed. "I just never had the nerve to let anyone get past a peck on the cheek until tonight."

I sucked her tit like I was dying of thirst, knowing that no mother's milk would come from it, but it made her moan with desire.

I had her sit up, and pulled the nightie off over her head. I laid her back down, and took off my night shirt, leaving my sleep pants on for now.

I returned my attention to her luscious tits, massaging and licking and sucking them like a starving man. She moaned louder and louder, as I savored those mounds of delight. Her hands wrapped themselves around my head, steering me from one proud nipple to the other.

I was of course as hard as a rock by now, wondering how much further this would go before she lost her nerve. She soon answered my unstated question by reaching for my throbbing cock. As she stroked it from tip to root, I could feel the pre-cum lubing her hand with each pass.

"Have you heard of sixty-nine?" she asked.

"Do you want top or bottom?" I replied.

"Bottom, in case I lose my nerve," she said, almost hesitantly.

"You say you haven't gotten to first base before tonight, and now you're rounding second heading for third," I observed.

"Yeah," she replied. "I'm tired of hearing about how wonderful sex is from my friends, and want to find out for myself."

"Buzzkill alert," I replied. "What about protection?"

"Mom started me on the pill when I turned 18, and got me a pack of condoms. They're on your nightstand."

"Good girl," I replied. "The last thing we need is for you to get pregnant."

"I know," she said. "Now get that mouth on my pussy and get to work."

She slid down the bed a bit so my cock could align with her naughty mouth. I quickly shed my pants, and aimed my mouth at her pussy.

She started by kissing the head of my cock, tasting pre-cum for the first time in her life. I set to work licking and sucking her pussy lips, then drove my tongue into her love channel. She was already moist, and quickly got much wetter as I explored her most intimate parts.

She slowly took more of my cock into her mouth, sliding along its turgid shaft. I relaxed a little, letting it slide deeper into her. She pushed back at the four inch point, and gasped when I backed out.

I came up for air, and told her to run her mouth along the side of the shaft. That let her breath more freely while getting down to the root of my shaft. I went back to work on her pussy, licking and sucking til I was choking on her juices.

She finally told me to take a break, she was feeling strange sensations in her pussy that felt like something was going to cut loose all of a sudden. She'd never had an orgasm before, so I guessed that's what was brewing.

I got off her, turned around so we were face to face. I kissed her, letting her taste her own juices.

"Is that what I taste like?" she asked.

"Yes, what do you think?"

"Interesting, different from your juices."

"How much do you like it?"

"I could get used to it."

"Now, are you ready to lose your virginity?" I asked, eagerly, as I reached down to finger her dripping pussy.

"Yes, yes, YES!" she screamed.

"Condom or no?" I asked.

"Does it feel different?" she countered.

"It does for me. It'll feel at least a little different for you, depending on the condom."

"No condom, I want the full feel of getting fucked."

"OK, then, bareback it is."

I mounted her, and eased my eager cock into her over-eager pussy. I slid in slowly, waiting to see if she winced in pain. She gasped, but in pleasure not pain.

I slid all the way in up to my balls, then stayed there while she absorbed the feeling of having her no longer virgin pussy full of my love organ.

"Is that all there is to it?" she asked after that long pause.

I answered by pulling most of the way out, then slamming back in as fast as I could.

"Woweee!" she cried. "Give me more of that."

I eased back out, then slammed back into her creamy cunt. Again and again I penetrated her, making her gasp louder and louder with each thrust.

"I feel weird," she panted. "Like I'm about to explode."

"You're probably getting ready to cum, apparently for the first time in your life."

"Is that good?"

"That's fucking wonderful!"

I kept slamming her until I felt her twat tighten around my cock, then rammed it all the way into her as waves of orgasmic pleasure pulsed through her entire body and she moaned in ecstasy.

I did my best to keep from cumming myself, savoring her amazing orgasm as much as she did.

When she finally quit spasming and gasping, she said "That WAS fucking wonderful!"

"Good," I replied. "Now I need to fuck you some more so that I can cum, and add to the flood gushing out of your pussy."

"OK," she said. "Just take it a bit easier this time."

I started a slow stroke, relishing the squishiness of all the juices pouring out of her satiated snatch. I kissed her as I fucked her, savoring her mouth with mine as my pecker probed her pussy. Her nipples were like daggers, stabbing my chest as more proof of her passion. I bent down to suck them, delighting in her arousal.

I don't know how long I kept it up inside her, but I finally couldn't hold back any longer. I unleased a flood of cum like never before, overflowing her already soaked snatch with my semen.

She smiled, asked if I enjoyed fucking her. "Hell, yes," I replied. "As long as your mother's on night shift, we can keep this up as long as you want."

"I don't think we'll be getting much sleep for awhile," she said.

I finally got off her. We were both soaked in sweat and other secretions, so decided a shower was in order.

The next laundry day gave us away. Her mother returned my clean sheets to my room, and said "We need to talk, privately."

"About what?" I asked, suspecting the answer.

"Your sheets were messier than I've ever seen, including some dried secretions."

"Wet dreams," I replied.

"How many?"

"Several."

"Did you have sex with C?"

"It was more like she had sex with me, but yes."

"How was she?"

"Horny as hell and knew what she wanted."

"Did she orgasm?"

"Yes, very powerfully."

"Where did you cum?"

"Balls deep inside her vagina."

"Did you use a condom?"

"No, she was a virgin so I assumed she had no STDs, and I hadn't been with anyone since long before my college entrance physical so knew I was clean. She said she was on the Pill."

"Were either of you going to tell me about this?"

"A gentleman never tells."

"Did you tell C to not tell me?"

"No, maam."

"Don't get formal on me now. Do you know what a MILF is?"

"Mother I'd Like to Fuck."

"And would you like to fuck this mother?"

"Are you offering?"

"I'm at least curious to see how you made her orgasm as strongly as you say."

"She should be home soon, and probably wouldn't like finding us doing it."

"You're right. How about tomorrow morning as soon as I'm home from work and she's off to school?"

"My first class is at 10, and she leaves 7:30 or so. Two and a half hours should be enough."

"It's a date, then."

"OK, K."

The next morning K got home just as C was leaving for school. The first thing she said was "I need a shower."

Assuming that was an invitation to join her, I followed to her room. She just smiled as she got undressed. I shed my clothes as fast as I could.

We got into the oversized shower, and she turned on the water. She handed me the washcloth and asked me to wash her back. I lathered up the rag, and scrubbed her from shoulders to buttocks, paying special attention to the top of her crack before continuing down to her ankles. She turned around and told me to wash her front. I lathered up again, and started on her face gently. As I worked my way down her neck to her chest, I noticed her nipples were stiffening as she looked down at my turgid member. I rubbed her breasts with the soap, lifting them to get every bit of their lovely softness. She moaned softly as I massaged her. I continued down her belly to the little patch of fur above her womanhood. I skipped her snatch for the moment, continuing down her legs to her feet.

I stood back up, and rinsed the rag before hanging on the shower door. I soaped up my hands, and proceeded to wash her snatch and crack, taking care to massage gently while working up the courage to stick a finger up her asshole. She moaned as my fat finger penetrated her and wriggled around her rectum.

"Your turn," she said, taking the washrag and lathering it up. She washed me expertly, skipping my manhood and crack until all else was clean. She rinsed the rag and hung it up before lathering her hands to clean my cock and ass. She returned the favor of a finger in my bung hole, which made my cock twitch in anticipation.

She turned around, and bent over, legs slightly spread. I need no further invitation or instruction. I took up position behind her, easing my cock into her cunt. She wasn't as wet as C, but wet enough to let me penetrate her easily. I held briefly deep inside her, and felt her start to massage my cock with her muscles. When she stopped, I started a slow withdrawal and penetration rhythm. She started to moan softly, then got louder and louder until she clamped her cunt down tight on my member, locking it in a tight grip as she had a pleasantly strong orgasm. I held my load as long as I could, then let loose deep inside her hotness. She continued to spasm as I shot my wad, moaning in ecstasy from her first orgasm in years.

My cock slowly started to lose its hardness, and I let it slip out of her steamy snatch. She stood up, turned around, and kissed me hard on the lips.

"That was wonderful, G."

"It sure was, K."

"Now, let's get cleaned up the rest of the way so I can get some breakfast and then to bed."

We washed each other's privates again, then each did our own hair and the bottoms of our own feet. Once we were thoroughly rinsed, we groped each other through the towels as we dried off.

She went to her closet and pulled out a see-thru negligee, putting it on with a smile. I put my clothes back on, and followed her to the kitchen so she could eat breakfast.

"That's the best fuck I've had since my wedding night," she told me. "Everything after that was downhill. I didn't even cum when C was conceived a few months later. I'd hoped that my husband would be excited to have sex with a pregnant woman, but he seemed more turned off the bigger I got. I was huge, so had a hard time even masturbating."

Christmas was just a few days away when K took me aside to talk about our arrangement. So far, she knew I was also fucking C, but as far as we knew C didn't know I was fucking her mom.

"I want to make a special surprise for C for Christmas, and a treat for you," she said, barely able to contain her excitement.

"Do tell," I replied, having a few guesses as to her intentions.

"It's time to let C in on our secret," she said. "I've thought about lots of ways, including letting her catch us in the act. Me catching you two doing it would be a real downer. So, I propose we do a 3-way, just sort of set the stage and let it unfold as if it's not really planned."

"I've seen lots of 3-ways, just about every combination of guys and girls possible. What bothers me about the 1 man with 2 women scenario is that one of the women is bound to be disappointed in the first round, because he can only cum in or on one of them."

"That's where I want to set it up as C and my present to you," she replied. "That way it's mostly about making you cum and arranging ourselves so you can cum on both of us."

"That sounds interesting," I replied. "Another fantasy of mine is to see two women making love to each other."

"I've had a few lesbian fantasies," she admitted. "When C was younger, some of her sleepovers sounded like she was making out with her guests, so she might be interested in a repeat. Doing it with my own daughter might feel strange, and I'm not sure how she'd feel about making out with her own mother."

"Well, let's just see where things go once we've started. Would it help if I suggested it?"

"Since the idea would be that the two of us were supposed to be pleasing you, it might."

Christmas Eve brought several inches of snow, making for a quintessential Christmas morning. The whiteness outside brought home the fact that it was cold out there. Fortunately, we didn't have to go out for anything all day.

I got up first, got washed up but stayed in my pajamas. C was waiting for me to get out of the bathroom that we shared. I padded around the house, then heard K in her bathroom. I went in and sat on her bed. C found me there, and joined me.

K came out of the bathroom and saw us just sitting on her bed. "Good morning, you two. Merry Christmas."

She dropped her robe, and stood before us naked. I smiled, C caught her breath before exclaiming, "Mother!" Then she looked over to me, saw my smile, and laughed.

"You and I are going to be G's Christmas present," K explained. "I know you two have been regular sex fiends while I'm at work. What you may not know, daughter, is that I've also been enjoying G's company in bed. I figured now was a good time to bring it out into the open and share our pleasures."

My cock was rock hard as I watched K. I noticed that her pussy was starting to drip. C noticed my erection as it made a tent of my sleep pants. C's nipples were making little points in her robe.

I stood up, shed my sleep pants first to free my erection for both women to see. While I shed my top, C shed her robe, revealing her sheer negligee and thong. Her nipples were sharper than I could recall having ever seen. Negligee and panties came off quickly, and she sat back down next to me.

K sat down on my free side, and reached for my throbbing cock as she kissed me. C put her hand over her mother's, then kissed my cheek.

I laid back on the bed, legs still hanging over the side. K moved so she could suck my cock. C fed me a tit. This was how many 3-way videos started, both women focusing on the man. Once C had let me suck both of her tits, she moved to take over cock-sucking duty from her mother. As C went down on me, K started feeding me her gorgeous tits.

I couldn't reach either woman's pussy, so just laid back and enjoyed all the attention. After several minutes of having my cock sucked I told them that I was too close to cumming, so they backed off and we all caught our breath.

K laid flat on her back. She asked C if she wanted to sixty-nine her. C looked puzzled. I smiled and told her to go ahead, if she wanted to.

"I haven't been with a girl in years," she said. "Doing it with my mother feels weird, but I'm so fucking horny I'd do my own grandmother right now."

C laid atop her mother, positioning her pussy for licking and putting her mouth on her mother's dripping cunt. I watched them eat each other out, then remembered a scene from a porn flick where the man fucked the woman on top while they continued to pleasure each other.

I assumed the position behind C, and eased my cock into her cunt, inches away from K's face. As I fucked C, K started licking my cock on each stroke. We kept that up for awhile, then I couldn't hold back any longer. I pulled out of C's cunt and shoved my throbbing cock into K's mouth and let forth a flood of cum. It spilled out down her cheeks and onto the sheets.

I got out of the way so the women could get off each other.

"Wow!" C exclaimed. "I never came so hard in my life."

"That was a tasty treat, all that hot cum," K proclaimed. "I haven't had a mouthful of cum in ages."

"I never knew my mom was so hot!" C exclaimed. "I've never had my pussy licked by a woman before, and it's the best I've ever had."

"I've heard that a woman knows best how to eat pussy," I added. "They say it's because she knows all the best spots on her own body, and can find them on another woman. Most men just don't get it."

"You do pretty good," the two women said together. Then they looked at each other and their jaws dropped.

"You've fucked G before, mom?"

"Yes, dear, first time shortly after you fucked him. He's been juggling our schedules to keep us both satisfied for almost 2 months now."

"I'll say he has, mom. I'm glad he's got the stamina to keep up with both of us."

"So am I dear, so am I. Now let's do something about real food for breakfast."

geezzer57
geezzer57
15 Followers