Wet Deeds

Story Info
Devin Brugman enters a wet t-shirt contest.
10.6k words
4.85
19.1k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written by reader request for Breadloaf, Enjoy!

******************

Miami, Florida

Clear blue skies were visible from beyond the beach shore. A deep blue color cast across the shallow water with small waves crashing over the muddy sand. Foot steps were visible in the sand until the water washed them away. Four small steps made a pattern as a golden retriever pranced through the sand. The dog's owner was not far behind, holding a loose leash attached to a red collar. A man and a woman walked by, sharing a laugh among one another as their voices were subtle. The morning breeze had faded away hours ago and now the sun's strength was near it's peak of the day. With clear skies and no chance of rain, the weather was ideal to spend the day outside. Whether the activities were alone or in the company of another, it was just another afternoon at Hobie Beach.

Large trees offered shade away from the shore line. As time passed by, several waves crashed over the small beach subtly. The shallow waters extended further than other beaches in Miami. Few tourists knew of the existence of Hobie Beach to spend their time making a long trip across the Rickenbacher causeway to locate it. Following the path of the causeway was Key Biscayne south. The white sands remained hidden to most. A beautiful secret for anyone that truly knew their way around Miami. Hobie Beach was never cluttered a large groups of people. The tourists had all of Miami Beach to themselves. Sometimes privacy was key, as that was something Devin Brugman had learned over the years.

Miami was not a city she knew like her hometown Oakland. At thirty-one years of age, Devin had spent the majority of her life back home in California. She preferred to view herself as an entrepreneur, opposed to a glamour model. In the past she had come to Miami alongside her best friend Natasha Oakley. Together, the two models had been running a successful online business for a decade now. This trip however, was not to model anything for their 'A Bikini A Day' line. After a hard breakup with a boyfriend of four years, Devin needed some time to herself. It would have been easy to sit at home all by herself, but a trip away from Los Angeles would be a breath of fresh air. She arrived in Miami last week without saying a word to any friends apart from Natasha.

Sharing a conversation with her best friend may have been a mistake. Natasha had informed Devin that she had some friends with 'business interests' in Miami. Devin knew the meaning to such choice words. Natasha claimed that she had heard 'from a friend of a friend' about a wet T-shirt contest ongoing in the city. The cash pay out was around five grand per model. A hefty paycheck that was almost too good to believe. With nothing better to do than go on sight seeing tours, Devin made a bold decision two nights ago. 'Oh, what the hell, I might as well make some money while I'm here'. Natasha offered to call her friend, passing phone numbers until a man contacted Devin through text message. He introduced himself as Damian Pierce before calling her for a short conversation.

The event was arranged at Hobie Beach on a Wednesday afternoon. Damian spoke with a strong American accent, but Devin did not feel the need to ask him where he was from. He knew Natasha and from that connection, he claimed to know of Devin. She was flattered that he was aware of her social media presence. Damian offered a cash payment up front, citing that all the other models were unknown names. Some had connections to a talent agency in town, while he claimed the others were merely amatuers. The name of the event had taken her by surprise, but caused a thunderous laugh. Crude and to the point, Devin had to joke about trying to promote an event under the name if 'Big Wet Tits'. Damian did not sound embarrassed over the phone, nor was he offended that the event was likely not draw many contestants.

She met Damian earlier before the trip. He insisted on meeting all the contestants at a nightclub across town. In her past trips, Devin had never visited any clubs outside South Beach. Her first impression of Damian was one she could not forget. He was a short man, slightly taller than her. With a clean shaved face, a gold necklace was visible beyond a white blazer jacket he wore. The shiny jewelry matched with a gold Rolex watch as another piece to a suit she guessed had to cost a few hundred dollars at the bare minimum. His hair was brown, matching his eyes. Beyond the fancy dark red shirt he wore under his jacket, Damian had a slim build. There was something about the way he dressed that reminded Devin of gangster films she had seen in passing. The man literally had an outfit today mimicking a look from Al Pacino in Scarface.

What kind of man pays by handing over a briefcase full of cash? It may have been a simple gesture, but Devin could not shake the feeling that he thought of himself as some kind of player. It was easy for her to believe that Damian ran all of his business from the club. Devin had hinted to this in a brief conversation, which made the man blush. She found herself thinking about that moment while marching knee deep in the water. Her long brunette hair was drenched from a short underwater dive. Water splashed around her voluptuous body as Devin stomped forward, feeling the wind blow a cold chill. Her natural D cup breasts shook as the white T-shirt was drenched over it, revealing her nipples that poked through the fabric. Below, she wore a bikini thong raised high over her hips. In the distance, Damian stood close to a tree, taking up most of the shade it offered.

The other girls who had participated in this contest were moving out of the water with Devin. Only one man was there to be judge. She was almost impressed with Damian managing this entire event all by himself. But deep down, she knew there were other reasons he would handle something like this alone. From the way she seen it, Damian had to be losing some money by paying all the models up front and not making this a public event to be judged. It was almost as if he arranged this entire ordeal for his own personal satisfaction. There he stood as judge and jury, watching the women step out of the water, but Devin could feel his focus shifting more so towards herself. She stomped her feet in the sand, her large breasts shaking and jiggling around as the T-shirt clung to her wet skin. Curving her soft, pink lips into a full smile.

"Alright, alright! I think we might already have a winner!"

Damian spoke up as he grinned at Devin. She laughed while still splashing around in the water.

"Are you sure about that, Damian? You look like you might be sweating in that fancy suit. Maybe you should take it off and go for a swim."

Another girl laughed at her remark. Water trickled down her hips and legs when Devin stepped her feet through the wet sands. She was joined by a blonde haired girl wearing a blue shirt. Behind Devin was a black model wearing a see-thru pink shirt. Despite all the women gathering around, Damian's focus was on Devin alone. He could not look in her eyes. Instead, his attention was fixated on her busty tits while he kept a goofy smirk across his face.

"See something you like?"

Devin teased him while another girl was heard loudly sighing. When she arrived, there were four other models on the beach. Damian paid for Uber service to escort all the contestants, but as time moved, some of them left. It was easy for Devin to understand. They all received their cash payment and did not take this event seriously. Devin had already taken her briefcase of cash and stashed it back in her hotel room in Downtown. She saw no reason to leave yet. Not with Damian's attention focused on her busty tits. Another woman stood next to her, planting her hands on her hips as the sunlight poured over her tanned skin.

"So when are you gonna announce a winner? You told me the winner gets paid again."

The black woman spoke up. Devin did not bother learning the names of any of the other contestants. She was not here to build friendships. On one hand, she had concerns that other models would recognize her and want to star in her A Bikini A Day photo sessions. That was a project she only trusted Natasha with, no outsiders.

"Yeah, I did say something like that."

Damian's voice caught all of the girls' attention. He raised his left hand index finger before continuing on in his speech.

"But I also said, I'm only announcing the winner back at my club. If you think you won, you can come see me tonight at the Dance Palace."

One model sighed while another rolled her eyes. Devin could feel the waves of water splashing against her legs as those other ladies made their complete exit from the water. Damian grinned at her. He lowered his left hand index finger, only to give Devin a thumbs up instead.

"Nice Brug Jugs!"

Gazing back at him in surprise, Devin quickly responded in shock.

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about, babe."

He winked after looking at her boobs a second time. Damian made it a point to refer to her breasts under a silly nickname. They were completely visible beyond the thin veil of her wet t-shirt. Before his big announcement, she was positive that she won the contest anyway. Stepping closer to Damian, Devin spoke up.

"I can easily guess what you're talking about. But did the... Brug Jugs win the contest?"

Turning around to face her, Damian could not contain his goofy grin. Devin knew he was going to gaze yet another look at her breasts. When he did, she quirked her eyebrows up, giggling at him. He reacted by shaking his head at her.

"Come back to the club tonight and I'll let you know if you won. Just ask one of the bouncers for Damian, they all know me."

As he walked away, Devin was joined by another model. Her long blonde hair was pinned up in a ponytail to prevent it from becoming wet. She had a similar body to Devin, a buxom chest barely hidden behind a red see-thru shirt. Her breasts jiggled and shook with each step she made.

"Such a loser. He'll throw five grand at you to tell you that you've got big hooker tits, then prays you're flattered enough to go back to the club for some quote on quote 'real fun' later."

The woman held up her index fingers to put quotations around the end of her speech. Devin laughed, but she knew there had to be truth to this other woman's words. Down the beach was a set of towels that were waiting for the girls, as well as their cellphones and other belongings. What kind of man was willing to throw away five grand per woman for a fun little show? He must have been making good enough money to throw away like that. Or did he work at all? Maybe he came from a wealthy family, like Devin's past boyfriends. Then again, she could only make guesses without knowing the truth. The more she thought about Damian, Devin became more curious to learn who he truly was. What secrets did he have hiding back in his club?

******************

8 HOURS LATER

After leaving the contest, Devin needed to take a trip back to her hotel and wash off. Luckily for her and the other models, Damian had arranged transport by calling Uber drivers and paying the bill himself. Back in her room, Devin decided to call her friend Natasha and see if she had any spare time to shoot the breeze, girl-to-girl. The hotel bathroom had a standard bathtub to go with a shower. Devin made proper use of it by arranging a bubble bath. She flexed her legs while sitting up and holding the phone up against her right ear. Natasha laughed loudly at the mention of his nickname for her boobs. 'Brug Jugs? Are we gonna put that on T-shirts and sell it too?'. Together, the two ladies shared a laugh before moving into a longer discussion regarding Damian.

Natasha reassured her that he was 'legit', but in what? Devin pushed her to elaborate with such a choice word to describe him. That led Natasha to go into length, discussing how he was some kind of player in Miami with connections to a talent agency. One thing she said caught Devin's ears. Apparently, he knew the right people in town for scoring drug deals, or at least that was what Natasha was led to believe. She had heard 'from a friend of a friend', he was more than just some playboy with a silly grin. Natasha pushed her to ask Damian for herself, if she was so interested in what kind of business he operated in. Devin teased, asking her friend in response if she had slept with him before. 'Hell no! I have a type and it ain't him!', it was amusing to hear such a strong reaction from Natasha. It was too easy to push her buttons.

Devin hung up with her friend after eight-eight minutes of discussion. She stepped out of the bath tub, determined to meet up with Damian for the night. The conversation with Natasha had only made her more curious with passing time. A man like him would expect the contestants to dress up for a potential date. Devin had an outfit that she expected to please him with. Everywhere she went, she kept this same one-piece, black strapless mini dress. A zipper in the back held it up, blending in with the silky fabric. Devin boldly assumed with this outfit, Damian would be unable to resist the view of her 'Brug jugs' tucked in the tight dress. The view of her cleavage was the strong point of this outfit, but Devin planned to go a step further. Tonight was a reminder why Devin brought a set of gold hoop ear rings on trips like this.

Her outfit was complete with a pair of high heels. The classic 'fuck me pumps', as Natasha liked to call them. If Damian could play his cards right, maybe he would be able to witness the bikini outfit underneath her black dress. Devin felt she could rock the man's world, if they hit it off tonight. She grabbed her black purse from the bedroom before heading out. Her first step was to call an Uber and arrange a trip to the Dance Palace club. The charge was only around thirty dollars, paid in cash. Miami felt different at night. The entire city was lit up in the darkness. Unlike earlier in the day, the exterior of the Dance Palace building was shining bright in pink neon lights. The sign featured two disco balls completing the 'a' letter in the club's name, hanging high on the side of the building.

White concrete walls were visible outside the building, but Devin anticipated something fancier for the interior design. The front door was painted black with two men in suits standing guard as the bouncers. With no one else in the way, Devin reached into her purse to flash her ID to the men. One nodded at her and opened the door like a gentleman. She thanked him, but was unable to ignore the glance from the other man who was gazing directly into her cleavage. She had yet to step foot in the club and already, her 'Brug Jugs' were gaining attention. Smiling to herself, Devin stepped inside. She was surprised that loud music had not greeted her ears yet, but she only had to wait for a few seconds. Bass beats boomed in the distance. A small hallway connected from the entrance before opening up into the large building space.

Black walls covered the interior, complete with silver lining and a glass ice cubed wall in the distance. The music of choice sounded to be old hits from the eighties, evident from the old reverb bass and snare drums. Or maybe it was modern music with a retro flavor. Music was the least of Devin's concern as she noticed a bar on the left side of the building, currently occupied with several people sitting down at stools. A walkway followed with a checkered floor pattern leading to the dance floor to the right side. Across the room, close to the bar she noticed a spiraling staircase made of sleek metal. It matched the hand rail in its shiny appearance. Behind the staircase was another glass cube wall. Rays of yellow and green colors reflected across the glass. The staircase led to a white door with a diamond cut out window to peek in.

Devin was not sure where to look for Damian. That staircase leading to a fancy door was her first guess, but how could she approach it? The more she considered, she figured that door had to lead to some V.I.P. section of the club and likely where Damian resided. One thing she could not quite figure out was how small the dance floor appeared to be. The club appeared to be much larger in scale from observing the building outside. Glancing around the club, Devin searched for a security guard. She remembered Damian mentioning that if any girls did arrive at the club, to just find someone and ask for him. It was a wild guess that he was referring to security. Devin was going to act on the believe that Damian or someone he associated himself with, owned the club. Turning around, she noticed a man standing in a black T-shirt with the club's logo printed on the front.

"Hi there! Excuse me, I'm looking for Damian. Do you know him?"

The man stood tall with a muscular build. Devin noticed his leering blue eyes gazing down at her cleavage for a moment before he had a chance to respond. Perhaps he was distracted at the sight of her 'Brug Jugs', she thought. This man had slicked back blonde hair and a big black mustache, but that hair could not hide the grin on his face. Devin spoke again, making sure she had his complete attention.

"I'm one of the models from his wet t-shirt contest. He told all of us he was waiting until tonight to announce the winner."

He raised his left hand and twitched a finger towards the staircase she was previously looking at.

"That door up there will take you to Mr. Damion. Just make sure you tell 'em when they open up."

After his speech, he stepped aside from her. Devin turned around and decided to march her way up the staircase. Her right hand gripped the rail, feeling the cold steel. Her heels stomped loudly across each step as her purse dangled from her right shoulder. Devin raised her right hand and knocked three times. She stepped back and clutched her purse as the door opened after a few seconds. A tall man stood in front of her, wearing a pink button up shirt, revealing a gold necklace and with slicked back brown hair to go with his Florida tan.

"Hi! I'm looking for Damian? I'm one of his wet t-shirt models."

The man curved his lips into a smile and stepped aside, allowing her entry through the door.

"He's in here, take the path on the left."

The entry led to a narrow white hallway. Inside, Devin could hear a different style of bass beats in the music. Something more oriented around the Hip Hop music she was familiar with back home. The white walls had faded into a dark red color by the time Devin reached the end of the hall. Inside, she walked into what appeared to be a club within the club. Outside the V.I.P. room, the club appeared to be small, and this explained why. Red carpet covered the floor as there was no walk way between the small round tables scattered on the floor. On the right side of the room, Devin could see something of a min-stage with three stripper poles. The stage was currently occupied by two nude dancers, shoving their buttocks against one another with the pole in between.

Several men stood around the room, all of them dressed similar in slacks and button up shirts. Hot air inside had probably made them take off their fancy suit jackets. Whatever was the business of the other men, Devin had no care. She came to see Damian and that was it, though she found herself intrigued by this environment. It was almost like stepping into another world. This was the domain he chose to surround himself with, leaving little to her imagination of what kind of business Damian did. As she began to walk again, laughter broke out from two men across the room who were sharing drinks and watching the dancers. Devin noticed Damian sitting across the room in a fancy booth style table with black cushion padding behind him. He sat alone. His table appeared to have several papers scattered and an empty drinking glass.