Wet Deeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't tell me you haven't been looking forward to this."

She finally let go of his cock when she needed both hands to push over her big tits, trapping his pole between them. Damian's eyes became enlarged as he gasped for breath.

"Oh man! I love those titties so much!"

Giggling at him, Devin smirked while squeezing her boobs around his thick shaft.

"Don't you mean Brug Jugs? Tell me you love my Brug Jugs!"

"Yes, your Brug Jugs, sorry! I love 'em, you know that already!"

Devin laughed loudly at his words. Her breasts easily smothered his shaft with only the head poking up. She knew he loved these tits from the sole fact he gave them a nickname. With a soft moan, she began to pump her breasts up and down.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh god!"

Damian gasped and moaned as she fucked his cock with her tits. He watched the entire length of his shaft disappear between her tits and then the head poking up with each thrust.

"You like that, Damian? You like how my Brug Jugs feel wrapped around your cock?"

"It feels so fucking good!"

His reply prompted her to moan. Devin never glanced away from his face as she continued to pump her breasts up and down.

"Yes it does! I love having a big cock between my Brug Jugs!"

Devin was unable to control her laughter after her response. She continued to work her breasts up and down as Damian sat there and watched. It did not bother her that he could not look in her eyes. All the focus was on her breasts at this moment.

"Ohhhhhh yeah! Mmmmmmmmm yeah!! I bet you've been thinking about this all day!"

She bit her lower lip and purred soft moans. Devin was not done talking dirty with him yet as she was still working her tits up and down his cock.

"Don't lie to me, Damian. This is what you left thinking about when you gave me that big thumbs up over my Brug Jugs!"

He raised both hands, giving her a double thumbs up in response. Devin gave a full grin, flashing her pearly white teeth as she was now pumping her breasts harder and faster.

"Oh, fuck yes! That's what your Brug Jugs were made for!"

"Damn right they were!"

After another wink, Devin finally broke eye contact with Damian. She lowered her head to watch the head of his cock pump up. She halted her movements, just to see if he would begin thrusting between her tits out of reaction. Damian did not disappoint, as he began to buck his hips and continue driving his cock upward. Devin flicked her tongue across the head each time it poked up.

"God, I could fuck these titties all night long!"

For once, she was not going to correct his speech. Devin was focusing all her efforts on licking his cock each time it pumped up. After enough licks, Devin parted her lips. The head of his dick slipped between her lips and then back out with each pump to create a series of popping sounds. Pop. Pop. Pop. The lustful noises echoed in the room before Devin leaned her head back up. She grinned at Damian as he began to slow down. That gave her the chance to resume control, thrusting her tits up and down his shaft a few more times before coming to a complete halt.

"I'm glad you love my Brug Jugs, Damian."

Finally letting go of her breasts to free his cock, Devin pushed her hands down on his legs to help raise herself up from the floor. She moved her face closer to his, soon locking lips for another series of passionate kisses. Damian moaned into her mouth before she pulled away. With a smirk across her face, Devin quirked her eyebrows up. He was expecting her to utter some words teasing him, but instead the buxom model turned around.

"I think you've had enough fun with the Brug Jugs so far tonight. I hope you're in the mood for some fucking now."

Giggling at her words, Devin whipped her long brunette hair to glance across her right shoulder. She flashed a smile, winking at Damian as she fell to her knees again. Only this time she was pressing the palms of her hands down into the rug on the floor to balance herself on all fours. Damian stood up from the couch, gazing down at her thick rump. He smirked while observing that fine ass. Devin saw a new opportunity to tease him with her booty. She rolled her hips and began to twerk for a second time tonight. Damian responded by playfully slapping her bum with his right hand.

"Mmmmmm, you like my ass, Damian?"

"Yes I do, babe."

"I think your cock would like it too."

That was all she had to tell the man to get her point across. Closing her eyes, Devin bit her lower lip, anticipating the moment she felt his cock pushing into her dark little hole. She did not have to wait for long. After she stopped twerking, Damian slid his lengthy pole up the crack of her booty.

"Mmmmmmmmm, you know what I want."

Devin was not done teasing him with her filthy words. As Damian thrust his cock between her ass cheeks, she began to roll her hips again. Now she was twerking on his dick, causing his pole to rub up and down between her plump cheeks.

"Oh man, that's beautiful."

"It sure feels good. I can't wait to feel this cock shoved up my ass."

Damian stood there and watched her ass continue to twerk on his dick. Devin did not stop until a few more seconds passed. She felt his left hand touch the small of her back, and then he used his dominant hand to guide his cock to her dark little hole. Slow and steady, Damian took his time, but Devin let out a sigh of relief when she felt it push in.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah, that's it. Right there."

Biting her lower lip again, Devin braced herself for a hard pounding. From the way he fucked her tits, she figured Damian would have what it took to make her scream. He thrust slowly. As she felt more of his cock pump into her tight hole, Devin moaned.

"God, this ass is tight."

"Ohhhhh, did you expect anything less?"

"No, I knew this booty was gonna feel good."

If not for the feeling of pleasure at this moment, Devin would've laughed at his words. Damian gripped her hips and then took another thrust. This time he watched the length of his shaft disappear into her ass, only to reappear when he thrust back.

"Mmmmm, that's it, that's it. Come on and fuck my ass, Damian. You know you want to!"

Her words had enough effect on him to make Damian thrust harder. He groaned as he began to find a rhythm in bucking his hips.

"God, this feels incredible!"

Devin opened her eyes and gazed forward as she felt his shaft pump in and out of her ass. She bit her lower lip, moaning as her breasts began to shake and bounce underneath. Damian moved his right hand to grip her ass cheek, squeezing it hard. At the same time, Devin felt a burning twitch between her thighs. All this time she had been avoiding to touch herself. After this ass fucking fun, she was going to need Damian's cock inside her womanhood.

"Fuck my ass! Yes! Yes!!"

Screaming out to him, she felt her hair begin to sway around. The gold hoops dangled and shook from her ears as her breasts were now bouncing and wobbling left and right from beneath her. Devin curled her toes up inside her heels and then moved her left hand. She could not resist the urge anymore and had to touch her clit. She rubbed it with her middle finger, then slipping her index finger between her pink folds to begin pleasuring herself. Damian pulled his right hand back and spanked her ass while yelling.

"Ohhhhh man! This booty is fucking perfect!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. That was the sound of his balls smacking against the undersides of her thick ass. Damian adjusted his hands to grip at her hips, still busy pounding her ass with his hard cock. Devin had slipped her fingers further into her moist pussy, now furiously fingering herself. This pleasure was blissful, but she needed his cock inside her other hole. She moved her hand back, pushing it down into the floor and then finally glancing at him from across her right shoulder.

"Damian! I need you! I need you to fuck me so bad right now!"

He responded by spanking her ass with his right hand again. Devin whimpered at him as he came to a halt.

"You need it?"

Nodding her head, she whispered to him.

"I need it bad. Fuck me, Damian."

Her words were enough to make him carefully pull his cock out of her ass. Devin bit her lower lip, purring a series of moans as Damian began to tease her with his shaft. He brushed the head against her pink folds, teasing her as he rubbed it up and down.

"You ready for this, babe?"

"I've been ready. Come on and fuck me, Damian! Make me scream your name!"

With a laugh, he replied.

"Scream it all you want, but we're not at my apartment, so you ain't waking any neighbors up."

Whether he was trying to or not, Damian found a way to make her laugh. Devin's giggling shifted into soft moans as he slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. Taking a deep breath, she moaned to him.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah."

Closing her eyes, she spoke again.

"Fuck me, Damian. Fuck me nice and hard."

She felt the palm of one of his hands pressing down her back. Damian exhaled his breath and then began to thrust nice and slowly.

"Give it to me, Damian!"

Devin was slightly impatient, but he could not figure how long she had been waiting for this moment. Taking a deep breath, she purred soft moans as he began to buck his hips and drive his cock into her pussy. She closed her eyes, feeling her mighty breasts bounce and shake around.

"Ohhhhh man, you're so tight, babe!"

An obvious statement not worth replying to. Devin gasped for breath and continued to moan. She raked her fingernails into the carpet rug as he found his rhythm, driving his cock into her juicy pussy again and again with each thrust. Damian leaned forward and caressed her skin with his strong hands. Devin could easily guess where he was bringing them as she shut her eyes again. She did not have to wait long to feel him gripping her breasts and squeezing them as he continued to thrust.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! That's it!!"

Biting her lower lip again, Devin purred louder than before. She felt his hands squeezing her breasts harder as Damian breathed down the right side of her neck. Too much hair was in the way for him to press his lips onto her skin. All that mattered to her was that his cock was still pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Keep going, keep going."

As she whispered, Damian began to slow himself down. That was fine by Devin, just so long as he did not entirely stop. His hands squeezed her breasts again, slipping her nipples between his fingers and then he finally pushed his lips against her neck. Devin moaned as she felt his breath blowing down the side of her neck. Damian unexpectedly began to thrust again, picking up the pace as he found that same rhythm he was in before.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh yeah. That's it, Damian. Just like that, mmmmmm."

Still feeling his breath blowing down her neck, Devin felt she could reach her climax soon. His hands were still squeezing her breasts as Damian thrust harder and faster. Devin opened her eyes and began to cry out in pleasure.

"Ohhhhh, don't stop! Don't stop!! Keep going, I'm almost there!!"

Damian's hands finally let go of her breasts, freeing them to swing and shake around as he continued to thrust into her pussy. With each hard thrust, Devin panted and took deep breaths. She could only hold onto for a short amount of time as she bent her elbows and lowered her body to the floor. The cold feeling of the rug brushing against her breasts was felt as she began to pant and moan. Damian knew she was about to reach that long awaited moment, so he slowed down. With another hard thrust he finally heard her scream.

"OH!! OHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Closing her eyes again, Devin felt her legs beginning to shake as the blissful feeling coursed through her body. Damian moaned as he felt the warmth of her pussy and gushing juices flooding his shaft inside her. He stepped back and quickly pulled his cock out of her pussy before standing up straight. The last thing he wanted, was to blow his load inside of her. His quick action resulted in spurts of her love nectar leaking onto the rug below. Devin nearly collapsed onto the floor, still moaning aloud as she attempted to catch her breath.

"Oh my god... You... you have no idea how badly I needed that."

She called out to him while rolling onto her back, still on the floor. For a moment, Devin gazed up at the dark ceiling. Her left heel became loose and now lay on the floor to reveal her left foot. Damian saw the bird tattoo on her foot, a tattoo he had not paid attention to before. He towered over her, casting a shadow across her body. Devin finally caught her breath and moved her hands to her breasts. She was not going to miss a chance to tease him with her tits, or Brug Jugs as he preferred to call them. Damian gripped his cock, squeezing it as a few drops of her juices fell to the floor. Grinning up at him, she pressed her breasts together, massaging them as she spoke up.

"You didn't cum inside me. For a moment there, I thought you were going to."

"I almost did."

"Why don't you fuck my Brug Jugs one last time and then you can give me that load."

Damian quickly moved to sit on her stomach as Devin began to laugh, teasing him in spoke word.

"That got you moving fast!"

"I can't say no to fucking those tits again!"

"Brug Jugs!"

Devin corrected him as she laughed and held her breasts apart. The smile across her face was one of relief. She knew he would not say no to another chance to fuck her tits. There was no better way to finish the man in her mind. To receive a sticky pearl necklace or a face full of cum, either way Devin was going to use her tits to make him explode. Damian wasted no time sliding his shaft into small trench between her boobs. From the moment she pushed her tits around his cock, Damien began to thrust.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah... That's it, fuck my Brug Jugs..."

She called out to him in a low voice. Devin moaned at the feeling of his cock pumping between her breasts, inch by inch. Damian's face was already scrunching up. That was the only thing she needed to witness to know he was struggling to contain himself. Devin glanced away from his face to gaze down at his cock pumping between her tits, From this position, it was much easier for Devin to lick the head. After the first lick, Damian thrust faster. She continued to lick it with a few more thrusts and then gazed back up at his face. He was twitching with his face still scrunched up. All Devin could do was grin at him, prepared to give a dirty speech.

"You gonna cum for me, Damian? Do you got a big... hot... load for me?"

"Yes! Oh god, yes!!"

Damian groaned and began to pump his cock faster between her breasts. Devin had to adjust the grip of her right hand, but that was not going to prevent her from teasing him with more dirty talk.

"Oh yeah? Really? Are you gonna cum all over my face!?"

"FUCK YES!!"

Those words had a clear effect to make him scream. Damian grunted and then came to a complete stop, pulling his cock out from between her tits. Devin quickly shut her eyes and smiled. As soon as he wrapped his fingers around his shaft, Damian groaned again. He only had to stroke once to force a thick string of cum to fly out. He watched almost in slow motion as the creamy rope splattered onto her forehead. Devin gasped at the warm feeling, calling out for more.

"That's it, yes! Cum on me! Cum all over me!"

String after string of cum splattered onto her forehead, streaking into her hair and down her left eyebrow. Devin began to laugh at this feeling. So much time had passed since she last had a facial.

"Take it all, Devin! Ohhh god!!"

His words were spoken with groans and grunts. Damian wanked his shaft, forcing more spurts of cum that splashed onto her right cheek and dripped down her neck. After a short wait, Devin parted her lips, inviting him to cum in her mouth. He avoided her mouth entirely, squeezing his cock harder to force out another spurt of cum that fell down to her neck. Slowly opening her eyes, Devin blinked at him a few times before curving her lips into a wide grin. She could feel the cum dripping down her face as she leaned up.

"Oh god, that was real good. It's been a while since I had my face blasted like that."

Damian grinned at her. He sighed in relief before responding to her words.

"Well, what can I say? The Brug Jugs made me do it."

Giggling at his response, Devin flashed her teeth.

"That's right, mister. Blame it on my boobs! You know you love 'em!"

As she laughed, Damian began to blush. No matter how exhausted he looked, he could not stop smiling. This was a man Devin knew she was not going to forget about any time soon for a proper one night stand. His sticky seed streamed down her face as Damian brought his attention back to her breasts. He squeezed his cock one last time to force out the last drops, watching them fall onto her right nipple. He rubbed the head of his shaft against her nipple as Devin watched. Their eyes met as he began to smear the small remainder of cum into her skin. Devin moaned and then swiped her left hand fingers across her face to collect a few drops and feed into her mouth. Damian pushed his cock against her other nipple, giving it an equal rub as a final goodbye to the glorious Brug Jugs, all while she licked her fingertips clean.

THE END