Wet Deeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there!"

Devin called out to him as she strutted her hips, stepping closer. Damian had removed his jacket, still wearing that same button up red shirt from earlier in the day. He smiled and stood up from where he was sitting.

"Hey Devin, I wasn't expecting to see you again."

Stepping closer, he offered his hand for her to shake. Devin simply laughed at this gesture.

"You look surprised to see me! Did any of the other girls come up to see who won the contest?"

"Actually, no."

He looked back at her in shock, then tried to laugh it off. Devin grinned, seeing the chance to tease him now.

"I guess I'm the first, huh?"

"Yeah, believe it or not. The girls never come back after the show. I guess they figure the winner's bag won't be much from what they've already earned in entry."

"You mean the winner's briefcase? That's what you gave me earlier."

Damian shook his head.

"No, I give out a bag to the winner. You must think you won since you're the only one to show up."

"Well, I am the only one who got a nickname for her boobs."

The struggle had already begun with Damien trying to keep eye contact with Devin. She had already caught him trying to glance down at her cleavage, so the time had come to turn up the heat. He blushed, quickly grinning and then glancing away. This man was too easy, Devin thought to herself.

"Can I get you a drink or something?"

"Sure, if you've got any wine."

Her eyes leered back at him as Devin continued on.

"Just don't think you're gonna get me up on a stage dancing naked like that right there."

She turned and softly pointed her right hand thumb at the pole dancers on the other side of the room. This was a test to see Damian's expression. He shook his head, letting out a sigh.

"Oh... That's Adrian and his girls."

The look of disgust in his face told Devin that he likely had some problems with the other man he mentioned. Was it a rivalry of some sort or risky business? So many questions lingered in her mind as Devin found herself to be a quiet observer of his inner-world.

"You're too classy to be put on a stage like that. Wait here and I'll get us some wine. Does it need to be vintage?"

Devin shook her head at him.

"No, I'm not picky as long as you have some ice."

"I'm just asking cause I've got some bottles dating back to the nineteen-fifties if you want to open something special."

His smile was as if he were quietly asking for her to trust him. After a few seconds of thinking, Devin gave in with a nod.

"Sure, why not? If you've got a bottle from nineteen-ninety, then I might be your drinking girl tonight."

With a laugh, Damian walked off.

"Don't worry, I'll find something good. Just wait here. Feel free to have a seat, no one's gonna bother you."

As he walked away, Devin took a moment to glance around the room again. She sat down on the far right side edge of the booth and then noticed the high ceiling fans turning at a slow pace. The scent of cigarette or cigar smoke was faint in the distance through the laughter of the other men. As she sat there, no one approached Devin. Damian seemed to have this space all to himself in the V.I.P. club. He returned with two goblet around his left hand fingers and his right hand clutching the bottle of wine.

"Couldn't find the year you wanted, had to settle on nineteen-seventy-seven."

She grinned, reaching out to help him by taking the bottle.

"That's fine by me. This bottle is older than both of us."

"Yes it is."

Damian laughed as he set each glass down.

"I forgot ice, hold on just a moment."

Devin shook her head.

"No, don't worry about it. Do I get to open the bottle?"

With a grin, he nodded his head before glancing down at her cleavage. There was those wandering eyes Devin was beginning to miss. She giggled and then shook the bottle, knowing that it would cause her breasts to jiggle around in the dress.

"Go ahead, unscrew the top."

The cork was already loose. Devin watched his eyes glance down, viewing the action of her shaking breasts as she then popped the top. To further tease him, she moved the cork up to her nose.

"I didn't think you were a cork sniffer."

"I'm not."

She dropped the cork down to her cleavage, feeling the dry wooden piece roll between her tits. His eyes followed it as she could have predicted. With his eyes focusing on her 'Brug Jugs', Devin poured the wine into the first glass. Then she poured it into the second before finally grabbing the cork and placing it back on the top. Damian did not utter a word as he grabbed his glass, following after hers.

"To the winner of today's contest."

He raised his glass after citing a toast. Devin giggled as she moved her glass up against his.

"Is that me or is that my... Brug Jugs?"

"Uhhh, I think you know you won."

God, he was too easy, Devin thought to herself. Once again Damian was blushing. No matter how hard he tried to portray himself as some big time player, he could not contain his feelings when face-to-face with her. Together, they sipped on their glass. Devin swallowed the remainder after a second sip and then set her glass down.

"Want a refill."

"Sure."

Damian was quick to refill her glass. He had yet to finish his first cup while Devin was swallowing half of her own glass. The wine tasted sweet as honey, regardless of her insistence for ice early on. Damian spoke up again.

"You'll have to give me some time to get the money together for you. You see, no girls ever come back from my contests, so I've never given out a winner's bag."

Devin licked her lips and then shook her head.

"I'm not worried about that. I just needed an excuse to come up and see you again. Do you have someplace we can go for some privacy?"

An almost loaded question was sure to grab his attention. She wanted to see the shocked expression across his face and Damian did not disappoint. He needed a moment before he could properly respond in words.

"Uh yeah, sure."

Forgetting about the drinks, Damian stepped away and guided Devin out of the main room and down another hall. This one had dim lights and black walls with doors on both sides. Damian turned to make sure no one else was in the hall besides them when he opened a door on the left side.

"What's the matter? Worried someone is watching us?"

He shook his head at her question.

"No, I just don't want us to be bothered right now."

She grinned, stepping into the room with him. The walls were black with a mirror across the room and dim neon lights hanging from both sides. Devin's first impression was that this seemed like a private room for a strip club. There was a couch sitting against the wall with enough space to contain at least five people. An oval shaped black fancy rug was sitting in front of it. Across from the couch was a large television hanging on the wall. On the left side was a wooden table, filled with empty bottles of wine and other alcohol. Devin turned around, gazing back at Damian as he shut the door.

"Did you lock it?"

"No, but thanks for reminding me."

"Don't want anyone barging in on us, do we?"

Once again, her words made him blush. Devin stepped closer as his right hand pushed the button in the gold door knob to lock it. There was no need to stall time on this. She wanted him and whether he would admit it in words or not, Devin knew he had the same desire for her body. Maybe a quick one night stand far away from home was needed to recharge herself for work. Her decision was already made before she made it this far and Devin knew, she had no desire to back down now. She gazed back into Damian's eyes and raised the question.

"Look, you know I'm not here just to waste your time, and I know you didn't call my boobs 'Brug Jugs' for nothing."

He began to laugh, blushing again. Devin continued.

"I don't need a bag of money for winning some silly contest. I'll do you one better, by giving you something to brag to your friends about."

With no more words needed, Devin pushed her lips against his for a passionate kiss. Her busty chest brushed against his as she now felt his warm hands wrapping around her body. She closed her eyes, embracing this moment as her tongue drove into his mouth, dancing against his. Damian responded by kissing her back with an equal fury of lust. Within seconds, they were trading kisses back and forth. Devin shoved him against the door, just to establish how badly she desired him. Damian moaned into her mouth and then stepped forward as the kisses finally came to an end. He took a deep breath, gazing back into her eyes and then glancing down at her appropriately nicknamed 'Brug Jugs'. The time had finally come for him to witness them soon.

"You like my boobs, Damian? Oops, excuse me, I mean my Brug Jugs!"

Grinning back at him after uttering those words, Devin reached her hands back to find the zipper to her dress. She quickly slid it down, causing the zipping noise to be audible through the silence. Damian stepped a bit closer to her as he began to take his shoes off, pulling them off quietly. Devin got a better idea when she noticed that and saw his white socks on his feet. She pointed over at the couch with her right hand.

"Why don't you have a seat over there, so you can watch me strip."

Damian chuckled.

"I told you that you were better than that, babe. You're not a-"

Devin cut him off, speaking over him.

"I'm not a stripper! This is for your eyes only, Damian, and no one else."

She winked at him while watching him sit down in the middle of the large black couch. All attention was now focused on her, precisely how she wanted his eyes glued on her figure as she slid the dress down and revealed her bikini-clad voluptuous body for the second time today. Only now her body was not hidden behind the veil of a wet t-shirt. Devin wore wearing a bright yellow thong piece and matching bra. She had to make matters work by tying the strings tightly behind her back, to not reveal any shoulder straps in the dress. This caused the bra to look as if it were about to explode and unleash her natural D cup breasts. The inked writing tattoo on her left side was briefly visible in this pose, along with the black heart outline art under her right hand. Damian softly smiled as she planted her hands on her hips.

"There's the winner of today's show."

Laughing at his words, Devin saw this as the perfect time to finally free her boobs. She reached back and untied the yellow bikini top, at long last letting them loose as they flopped free from that top. The yellow piece of clothing dropped to the floor as Damian's eyes widened at the sight of her breasts.

"No, here's the real winner! The Brug Jugs!"

Still giggling, she made her breasts jiggle and bounce around left and right. Devin then grinned at Damian as she plopped her thick ass down on his lap. She could already feel his growing cock beneath her, but her focus was on shoving his head between her boobs.

"Come on! Motorboat 'em!"

Moving her hands to the back of his head, Devin guided his face between her boobs. Her tits slapped against his cheeks and then Damian began to shake his head while slobbering loudly. As he followed her request, Devin rewarded him by rolling her hips and grinding her ass down over his crotch. Damian moaned while caressing her tanned body with his fingertips. When his hands finally made it to her breasts, he pressed his palms against her firm skin. She moaned at the feeling of his touch. Her nipples hardened, poking into his palms before he raised her left tit to his lips. Damian's eyes glared up at her face as he hungrily sucked on her nipple. Devin moaned, feeling herself becoming more wet between her thighs. She placed her right hand over his head, stroking his hair as he sucked her boob.

Exhaling her breath, she felt a sudden urge to use one of her hands to pleasure herself. With all this focus on her breasts, Devin was sure to put her booty to work now, if not later. She rolled her hips, grinding down into his crotch to feel his cock rubbing between her ass cheeks. Damian slobbered loudly on her left tit before pulling away. A strand of drool dripped off her boob, falling to his shirt when he squeezed her right breast. His lips planted over the nipple, giving it an equal sucking as he fondled and massaged her breasts with both hands. Devin moaned softly, still grinding her hips to feel his cock below. It was begging for attention. His love pole would not have to wait for long. She closed her eyes and continued to grind until he stopped sucking her nipple.

"Oh my god, these boobs are fucking perfect. They're so big and soft."

As Devin re-opened her eyes, she noticed the flabbergasted look across his silly face. She grinned and began to rise up, pulling away from him until she was standing in her heels again. Swaying her hips left and right, Devin began to turn around while touching her body.

"Allow me to finish stripping before we get your pants off."

While she was not a skilled dancer, Devin knew how to at least bump and grind. She carefully turned around, revealing her plump booty to him. The thong piece was tucked down the middle, but not for long. As she bent over, Devin began to untie the strings of bikini piece. It fell to the floor as the final article of clothing covering her body. She kept her high heels on, seeing no reason to take them off. Damian's eyes scanned across her nude body, admiring every curve as she continued to move.

"Oh man, look at that booty. Can you twerk, Devin?"

"Yes I can, mister!"

Planting her hands down onto her knees, Devin spread her legs slightly and then began to roll her hips. Damian focused on watching her thick ass cheeks clap together in a steady rhythm. He unbuttoned his shirt while watching this twerk show, pulling the buttons one-by-one until he could toss the shirt to the floor. Devin continued to roll her hips, moving at a faster pace now.

"Holy shit, look at that!"

Clap. Clap. Clap. Those firm phat cheeks smacked together now at a faster pace until Devin stopped. She remained bent over, giving him a complete view of her booty before she up again. As Devin turned around, she moved her hands over her breasts, hiding them from him. She wanted to see his eyes glance down at her pink folds while noticing that he had become shirtless. Damian could see the folds glistening in wetness, without a single strip of hair around her womanhood. His erect cock was poking upward in the front of his white pants, desperate to be freed from its clothed prison. Devin grinned as she noticed the light hair on his skinny chest. Like her, Damian's skin was also tanned, but not as dark. She thought of teasing him about that fact, but instead she fell down to her knees and began to crawl forward.

"So you got to see my Brug Jugs, now it's time I get to see your cock."

Damien chuckled at her words. Devin sat up once she found the place between his legs and raised her hands up. With no belt to worry about, she was able to use both hands to pull apart the front button to his pants.

"I hate to inform you that I don't have a nickname for my dick."

Her big brown eyes gazed up at his face as Devin grinned at him. She was thinking of something to say, but Devin was unsure as she slowly slid the zipper down. The noise was audible along with his exhaling breath.

"No need to worry about that. I know it's gonna be nice and big."

Licking her lips, Devin used both hands to shove his pants down and reveal his pair of white briefs containing the shaft that awaited her.

"How cute is this? A nice pair of tighty whities underneath that fancy suit."

Devin laughed loudly, causing Damian to blush. He tried to contain himself, but the cheeky grin on his face could not be held back. She grabbed the blue elastic band of his underwear and tugged it until his erect dick flopped freely into sight. Devin grinned, flashing her pearly white teeth as she pushed his underwear down along with the pants. They slipped beyond his knees and fell to the floor below. Devin glared at his eyes as she gripped his cock with her right hand, and began to slowly stroke it.

"I can't believe we're doing this right now."

Damian's words caused Devin to stop. Her hand gripped the base of his shaft, slowly squeezing it.

"Am I gonna have to suck you off to get you to believe this is real, Damien?"

She finished her speech with a giggle. That was enough to get a full grin across his silly face. Devin moaned and then flicked her tongue across the head of his cock. She twirled her tongue around it before slipping the head between her lips. Damian let out a loud moan.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah!"

He threw his head back, exhaling a deep breath as Devin treated herself to his fat dick. Taking her time, she sucked the first few inches while moving her left hand to his hairy ball sack. She gave his nuts a hard squeeze, all to bring his eyes leering back at her face. It was this eye contact Devin desired while sucking him off. As long as Damian was gazing back into her deep brown hues, she eagerly bobbed her head up and down.

"Oh my god, that's so good."

Damian spoke up again as she continued to suck him. Her big gold hoop earrings bounced with the movement of her head. 'Mmmm, mmmmmm', muffled moans were audible as Devin carried on, still bobbing her head up and down before pulling her lips to the head. A popping sound echoed through the room when she pulled her lips away.

"You've got to give me some time to warm up. I'm just getting started."

Devin licked her lips after uttering her speech. She began to wank his cock. Her hand pushed up and down as Damian replied.

"Just getting started? What do you mean by that?"

Such a ridiculous question on first thought, but she could humor him in some dirty talk while jerking his shaft.

"Don't worry, I've got plenty of tricks up my sleeve to make you wanna fuck me all night long."

Her voice was low and seductive. Devin pumped her hand faster by the end of her speech, only coming to a complete stop to push her hand down to the base, ready for another round of sucking. Deep down, she knew this experience had to be a dream come true for him. She may not have been on the cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, but Damian knew of her fame online. It was easy for her to imagine him bragging about this night to his friends in the future. Those thoughts remained at the center of her mind as she resumed sucking his dick. Devin pressed both her hands down into his legs as she began bobbing her head up and down.

He cried out in pleasure at her oral skills. Devin closed her eyes, concentrating as she continued to suck. Slobber noises became more audible with each passing second. She pushed his shaft deeper, her nose meeting with a few long strands of his pubic hair. When Devin opened her eyes again, her focus was directly on Damian's face. He took a deep breath, his eyes never leaving her as he sat back and enjoyed this pleasure. Devin had the man right where she wanted him. So far she had ignored his ball sack, but that was about to change. She hoped that he would not blow his load too soon from her deepthroat skills, but it was a risk she was willing to take now. With her eyes locked on Damian, she slowly pushed his cock all the way down until she felt the head hit the back of her throat.

"Ohhhhhh man."

Clenching his teeth together, he groaned in pleasure at this feeling. From that expression on his face, Devin knew he was hanging on to dear life to not cum this early. That was fine by her. Devin was confident in her gag reflexes that she could maintain this position. She pressed her hands down into his legs again, now extending the tip of her tongue to lick his balls.

"You're pretty kinky."

His words uttered between loud moans. From where he was sitting, Damian could not see what she was doing, but he certainly felt it. The tip of her tongue wiggled on his ball sack, all while his cock was shoved to the back of her throat. Devin eventually stopped and pulled her lips back to the head. She waited until her right hand fingers wrapped around the pole before finally freeing his cock from her lips. A few saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his shiny, drool covered cock. They broke away when Devin used her left hand to reach down for something. She leaned up and then brought her big breasts up to play.