Wet Dream

Story Info
A swim with a swimsuit temptress leads to more!
3k words
4.34
24.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd decided that at my age, mid forties, I should take more exercise. I dislike getting hot and sweaty in a gym. In my earlier days I'd been a keen swimmer and swimming sounded like the ideal exercise. So I started going regularly to my local swimming baths.

One afternoon when I arrived at the baths I couldn't believe my luck. There in front of me was one of my daughter Joanne's friends, a girl called Abbie. She's twenty, the same age as my daughter.

Abbie's a pretty little thing with dark hair down to her shoulders who regularly features in my masturbation fantasies. She was displaying her wares in a well filled jumper that clung to her big breasts and a faded denim wraparound miniskirt high up her sheer tan nylon clad thighs. I followed Abbie as she went into the changing area with my eyes locked on her legs and found a cubicle to get changed in. My physique's still good enough for me to get away with speedo style trunks, and anticipating Abbie in her swimsuit I was very conscious of how they showed the bulge of my steadily stiffening penis.

As well as good exercise I found swimming is also an excellent opportunity for ogling women in swimsuits at my local baths. There's also the added attraction of displaying my bulging swim trunks to swimsuit clad women. That was especially so when my swim trunks clung closely to my sex kit as I climbed out of the water. I found that to be the next best thing to exposing my naked penis to women.

If I was lucky there'd be a particularly luscious woman in the pool for me to ogle. Then, back in my changing cubicle, while her sensuous curves, bulging breasts, glistening wet naked thighs and bum cheeks, and that so enticing soft bulge between the long bare legs were still fresh in my mind I'd often follow a session in the pool with a good hard wank in the changing cubicle. I got a kinky erotic thrill from leaving a hefty semen splash trickling down the cubicle wall ready for the next user, hopefully a woman, to find.

Perhaps I've got a swimsuit fetish. I think nothing shows off a woman's curves more sensuously than a curve clinging one piece swimsuit. I'd been thinking just that the evening before as I browsed my pictures of my twenty year old daughter on our beach holiday just a few weeks before. I'd surreptitiously caught her displaying her boys' dream legs and her big young breasts all but bursting out of a bright red swimsuit taut over her luscious curves in virtually porn quality poses. As I'd browsed I'd wanked my semen over a tiny black satin thong I'd borrowed from her laundry basket. Perhaps that's another of my secret fetishes.

All in all, swimsuits had many erotic associations for me!

Anticipating an ogle-fest of swimsuit clad women and especially Abbie in her swimsuit I left my cubicle and walked to the poolside hoping my bulging speedos weren't too conspicuous.

I certainly wasn't disappointed. Abbie's one piece swimsuit was blue with an orange stripe across the front that seemed to lead my eyes involuntarily from her cleavage straight down between her legs. The thin taut cloth showed her fresh young curves as deliciously as if she was nude. It was high cut at her hips and low cut between her breasts. The peaks of her young nipples showed against the thin blue cloth. Where her swimsuit bulged over the sex mound between her thighs the dimpled cameltoe outline of her vagina slit was just discernible. Her bare tanned legs were everything I'd dreamed of in my fantasies.

She smiled at me, and I all but felt her eyes run down my front from my hairy chest to the rapidly expanding tell tale bulge in my speedos. After a brief chat she strolled toward the deep end, with my eyes following her long smooth legs, her swinging thighs and her bottom with her well rounded young bum cheeks bobbing with her strides every step of the way.

There were other swimsuit clad women around me in the pool in but my lustful eyes and thoughts followed only Abbie. As I swam I mentally peeled off her jumper, skirt, bra and panties and imagined her naked body in every sex position I could think of. I felt her naked body against mine and the tight warm smoothness of her young vagina round my penis, and enjoyed dreams of Abbie till my cock was straining hard for her.

When I saw her in the water near me I couldn't resist climbing out of the pool and pausing while letting my wet speedos cling to my body to show the outline of my balls and erect shaft with its big round mushroom head in perfect detail. I saw her eyes lock onto my bulge and a little smile appear on her face. She'd noticed!

Then it happened. I was in the water hanging onto the side rail ogling Abbie as she walked along the pool side. She stopped just above me then squatted down. Her knees were together and my eyes instantly locked onto the thin strip of blue swimsuit cloth between her legs.

"You can't keep your eyes off me can you?" Abbie said.

A mischievous little smile crossed her face. She looked around as if to check if anyone was near. Then she smoothly swung her legs wide so I was staring straight up between her legs at the bulge of her swimsuit over her sex mound. The line of her slit was clearly visible, and where spreading her legs like that had caused gaps to appear between her swimsuit and her groins a few little wisps of dark pubic hair were peeping out. She reached down between her spread legs, ran her hand smoothly up her bare thigh, then slowly stroked her fingertips along the dimpled outline of her vagina through the taut blue cloth.

"I'm getting out now," Abbie said with a grin. "If you want to see some more, come with me."

With that she rose, turned, and with my eyes on her long glistening wet legs and bobbing bum cheeks she strolled toward the clothes lockers. I wanted! I was out of the water in a moment, following her to the lockers where she was waiting for me. We got our clothes out of our lockers then I followed her to the unisex changing cubicles. No one was around to see us both go into the same changing cubicle and close the door behind us.

Now there I was with young Abbie in her swimsuit and me in my speedos looking as if my cock was about to explode through them, in the confined privacy of a changing cubicle. The door was hardly closed behind us before I started to explore her body with my hands. Through her swimsuit I savoured her curves and her breasts, the peaks of her nipples, the bulge of her sex mound and her smooth legs. My fingers found her vagina slit through the thin smooth cloth and she spread her legs for my fingers to reach under her to excite her. I ran my fingertips along the hem of her swimsuit across her buttocks, fondled her young bottom, explored the valley between her bum cheeks through the thin cloth then reached down between her spread legs to run my fingers along the gusset strip between her legs. She squirmed, gasped and whimpered with excitement as I played with her before I stripped her naked.

I slipped the shoulder straps off Abbie's shoulders and in a single smooth movement pulled her swimsuit right down round her thighs below her cunt. Her naked body was everything I'd ever imagined her to be. Her big firm young breasts bounced out and quivered with her movements and she had a large but neat tuft of almost black cunt hair between her legs. As she let her swimsuit fall round her feet and stepped out of it I took off my speedos. My cock was fully erect and bending up quivering stiffly with my knob pointing at the ceiling above us.

There can't be many experiences more exquisitely erotic than being confined naked with a nude twenty year old girl in a cubicle. It was so small that as we moved around my cock head brushed against Abbie's naked bum cheeks and her belly and her big soft breasts brushed against my hairy chest and arms.

Abbie stood in front of me and put her hands on my shoulders, standing so close the head of my iron hard cock pressed against her just below her belly button. She snuggled herself against me and fondled my balls and erect penis, purring like a cat with pleasure. I was wondering why on earth this young sex bomb who could have any boy she wanted was interested in me, a guy old enough to be her father. She enlightened me.

"Most of the boys I've done it with are rubbish at sex. I want to do it with an experienced man who's fucked a woman and knows what he's doing with a girl."

I guess after shagging Joanne's mum since before Abbie was born I qualified at that.

Squeezed together in every position the confines of the cubicle allowed, we were then all over each other's naked body. My hands and lips explored her big soft breasts, her soft smooth bottom, her long smooth legs and that so exciting snatch of dark fur between her legs. Her light fingers tickled my hairy chest, stroked me slowly down my front, and played with my cock and balls. Squatting in front of me she squeezed my hard shaft between her breasts, and tickled my so sensitive cock head with her lips, tongue and nipples. But just when she'd got my cock to the steel hard peak of erection tingling with the start of a cum she stopped, looked up at me and grinned.

She climbed onto the bench seat along the back wall of the cubicle. It was just big enough and her young body was lithe enough for her to squat with her legs so wide her thighs were all but pointing in opposite directions with her fur lined vagina gaping wide open between them. She leaned against the cubicle wall behind her arching her back so her breasts swung up and forward.

"Finger fuck me," Abbie said softly but with excitement in her voice, and fingering her pussy. "Boys just don't know how to do it for a girl. Give me a nice juicy orgasm!"

I decided to treat her to something more than just my fingers. I had a good long feel of her luscious boobs first, getting her whimpering with her aroused nipples up like corks. Then I got down in front of her with my face between her spread legs.

"Yes! Go on!" Abbie gasped, realising what was coming.

I kissed her on the insides of her spread thighs, working toward her pussy. I kissed her right on her cunt then licked my tongue slowly along her vagina lips, ruffling her dark pubic hair. I darted the tip of my tongue between her labia. She gave a little squeal every time I got my tongue in. She thrust her juice soaked furry pussy against my face and momentarily swung her legs together to squeeze my head between her soft thighs. When she spread her legs again I kissed my way up her naked body and over her breasts till I was standing, fingering her cunt as my kisses climbed up her body. I had another fondle of her breasts with one hand while continuing to play with her cunt with the other. She gasped with pleasure as my fingertips explored the lips of her vagina.

I stroked Abbie's juice oiled vagina lips smoothly and rhythmically up and down with my finger tips the way that drives my wife wild. I eased off from time to time to reach under her to stroke her between her arse and vagina, over the inside tops of her thighs and along her bum crack. Abbie whimpered excitedly every time my fingers returned to her vagina. Her inner labia poked out more and more and were sopping with juice by the time I could see she was on the brink. I shifted my fingers to the taut little peak of her clitty and circled and criss crossed it with my finger tip.

Suddenly her whole body tensed, her breasts swung up and out as she thrust her hips forward and her head fell back against the cubicle wall behind her. She let out something like a sob, obviously suppressing her orgasm shriek in case someone heard. I held my hand cupped over her cunt as she thrust it against my hand in her orgasm pulses. Finally with a deep sigh she flopped back against the cubicle wall with her eyes closed. I held my hand cupped over her vagina as she quivered in the afterglow of what had looked like an explosive orgasm.

Pleasuring her and seeing her orgasm explode had worked me to such a frenzy that I could hardly take any more. I was thinking I had to relieve myself by stroking one off over her. As she remained squatting in front of me I shoved my straining hard cock forward so the tip of my knob was brushing her just under her belly button. I fondled her thigh with one hand and wrapped my other hand round my shaft, then slid my hand up her thigh to play with her cunt and started to masturbate. Abbie's eyes opened.

"No, don't do that. Let me," she said.

She slid down the bench to sit on it in front of me with her legs wide. The big lust swollen purple head of my penis was brushing against her breasts. She looked up at me and licked her lips. Now I guessed what was coming.

I stood with my feet braced against the cubicle sides and my legs spread wide pulling my muscles taut as I thrust my erect penis forward toward her. Abbie leaned forward and began to lick my cock head, rolling her tongue luxuriously over it, flicking my nozzle with the tip of her tongue and delicately fingering my balls and the inside tops of my spread thighs. I felt my cock was tight enough to snap. She paused for a moment and looked up at me.

"I want to see what its like when a man comes in my mouth."

Abbie leaned forward and slipped her lips slowly over my big lust swollen and pleasure sensitised penis head. She briefly massaged my knob with her lips and tongue and caressed my balls and inner thighs. Then her lips slid down my shaft squeezing my shaft with her lips all the way till they were half way down my shaft, as far as she could get her mouth. She started to rock back and forth so her lips slid smoothly up and down my shaft, sliding right over my penis head till her lips were just kissing my nozzle.

At the same time she wrapped her thumb and forefinger in a loose ring round the lower part of my penis shaft. Her hand followed her lips up and down my shaft so she was stroking the whole length of my penis from my balls to its rounded tip. After long delicious minutes my cum rose. I almost involuntarily grabbed Abbie's head and pulled her face against my pubic hair as I shoved my cock deep into her mouth, then I pushed her backwards with my hips in my orgasm thrust as I came, grunting "Abbie!" as my semen spurted into her mouth. Perhaps someone in the next cubicle heard, but I didn't care.

I staggered back from Abbie with my penis still half erect and swinging stiffly. I wanked the last pulses of pleasure and semen out of my cock, splashing semen over Abbie's face and breasts. A strand of semen remained swinging from my nozzle. Abbie leaned forward and licked the semen off my penis head and looked up at me with a big grin.

"When I've done it like that for some boys they've come over my face as soon as I lick their cocks. You took so long and came in my mouth!"

Abbie wiped my semen off her face and breasts with her white cotton panties. After we'd dressed I took her for a coffee and a cake in the bath's café. Everyone must have thought we were a father with his daughter and would never have guessed she'd just sucked me off. Abbie hadn't bothered with her tights and I could tell a guy sitting at a nearby table was enjoying the view of Abbie's white cotton panties up what little there was of her skirt.

I gave Abbie a lift home, stopping my car just round the corner from her house. She squirmed in her seat to pull up her skirt and slip off her panties. She gave them to me.

"Joanne told me you play with her knickers." I felt my face go red as I realised my daughter knew about my fetish. My daughter's panties were much briefer than Abbie's. With a grin Abbie continued. "Think of me when you wank over mine!" I certainly would.

"I'll be swimming again this time next week," Abbie said as we sat in my car. Anticipating correctly that I'd be there too, she added. "Bring my knickers with you."

"I'll make sure I wash all the semen stains off" I said with a grin.

"You dirty pervert," Abbie replied, returning my grin and giving me a light kiss on my cheek.

Then, treating me to a last glimpse of her dark furred cunt as she swung her legs wide to get out of my car, she scampered round the corner toward her front door and was gone.