Wet Dream Come True

Story Info
He wakes from a wet dream and uses his sleeping girlfriend.
1k words
3.97
32.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke feeling agitated. My dream had been cut short and I could feel myself throbbing hard within my briefs.

Turning to see my beautiful girlfriend splayed out so peacefully asleep, I let my hand creep down and satisfy myself as I thought about violently interrupting her rest.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I pulled my cock out and quickened my strokes. She was so blissfully unaware of what was yet to come. As quietly as I could I stripped my clothes off then propped myself up and onto my knees, gently removing the blanket that hid her body.

Sleeping in nothing but her cotton white panties and one of my jumpers that nearly swallowed her whole, she seemed to be daring me.

My fingers grazed her outer thighs as my mouth began to water. Her soft skin felt heavenly against my rough hands.

She began to stir when I pulled her underwear down revealing her most vulnerable parts. I held in a breath and slipped them off past her ankles. Her silky smooth legs a beautiful shade of cinnamon brown.

I hovered over her and let my spit drip down onto her little pink pussy, her body jolted slightly. Using my thumb to rub it into her I let it soak her hole until I could comfortably slide in.

Positioning myself just right I forced the tip into her and she winced, her legs pulling together, attempting to keep me out.

I then slammed the full length into her and she screamed, suddenly awakening as her eyes shot open, "FUCK!"

Roughly, I clasped my hand over her mouth, silencing her, sure to leave a bruise in the morning.

My other hand held firmly onto her hips, holding her in place as I used her body, repeatedly slamming into her. The sound if our skin clapping together filled the room.

She squirmed, tightening around me, kicking her legs, thrashing her head side to side and attempting to push me off her. I halted movement and leaned in close, my face mere inches above hers.

"Shhhh," my finger against my lips I shushed her, moving the hand that had preciously held her mouth shut, to tightly hold her wrists together above her head. I began thrusting again, closing my eyes in pleasure as I let out a low moan. My little toy felt so wonderful wrapped around me, her tight pussy molded just for me to use and play with however I pleased.

She let out small whines and whimpers as I violated her mercilessly.

Little squeaks I everytime I hit the right spot, "Yes, yes, oh god. Keep going. Right there don't stop."

An animalistic growl escaped my throat, infuriated by her thinking she can order me around.

"I'll do what I want, I'll go for as long as I want and stop when I say so. You have no say in this whatsoever, don't you dare forget that."

She whined pathetically, as she squirmed her legs, digging into the bedsheets.

I brought both hands down to meet her thighs, clutching them tight and prying them apart in order to allow myself easier access.

Obedient as ever, she kept her hands above her head right where I left them.

Helplessly splayed out before me, she arched her back, throwing her head back and letting out screams as I defiled her.

"Sir, please! I need to cum I'm gonna-" I stopped everything, bringing her to tears as she rut against me trying to finish.

"You don't cum without my permission," I then resumed to ruthlessly plough into her as fast as my body would allow me to go.

The tears ran down her face as she forced herself to hold on.

Her moans were becoming more breathy and exhausted, she was tiring herself out, her body begging for orgasm.

I raise the jumper up past her chest, exposing her perky nipples, "Fucking hell."

Naturally getting rougher as I felt myself get even closer to finishing when I saw her little tits bounce with every movement I made.

I grabbed a handful of her A-cups in either hand, squeezing them tight and using them to tug her body into me as I thrusted. Leaning down I bit harshly into her hardened nipple, she screamed out in pain, tightening around me, her legs shaking.

"You're close aren't you, oh come on baby I just know you can't last much longer," I slowed down my thrusts and made sure to go deeper with each one, putting all my force into it. Her body rocked back and forth with my every action, "Cum now baby, you've earned it. You can cum on my cock now."

Her entire body tensed as her legs tried to shut. She held her breath then gasped for air, breathing heavily intermittently as she let her body lose control.

I let a string of profanity leave my mouth as I felt her strain, tightening and quivering around me. I felt everything, every ounce of pleasure she experienced. Her insides pulsated around me, throbbing as I felt her pussy flood. It became sloppier and wetter, aiding me in chasing my own high.

As she continued to experience the aftermath of her orgasmic body convulsions.

I used her like a toy, ignoring her needs, dismissing how sensitive she was as I allowed myself to fill her up. I let out a loud groan, growling as I shot my load into her. Her chest heaved up and down, exhausted having used up all her energy on her own orgasm. I throbbed inside of her holding her body still when I needed.

Even the slightest movement felt overstimulating, I very precisely controlled when she could and couldn't move until I had ridden out my high and completed orgasm.

I slowly pulled out of her and she whined, still short of breath.

Spreading her hole open I watched as my cum drip past her thighs and down her cheeks, leaking out of her tight opening. I then collapsed beside her with a moan.

"Come on, we need to get cleaned up now," She whined, rolling to face the other way and shuffling backwards toward me, "Alright but we're gonna shower in the morning, okay baby?"

She let out a small squeak of agreement and I cuddled up to her from behind, for the second time that night the two of us drifted to sleep.

Both completely satisfied and comforted, the rest of the night went by peacefully in each other's arms.