Wet Dream Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled out a Hitachi massaging wand from her drawer and held it, turned on high, and held it to the crotch of the diaper. I didn't just feel it. I was amazed at how strong it was. It didn't take long for my clitty to go over the edge.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm coming mummy. Ooh, Ohh. So good Mummy. Thank you mummy." I collapsed back into the bed. "Thank-you mummy."

"You are welcome baby. I hope you know I meant everything I asked you about before. I am so happy you agreed to it. You are gonna be the prettiest baby girl."

"Yes mummy"

"Good girl. But, lets get something straight right now Georgia. You said the word Fuck at least 5 times in the last hour. That is unacceptable. I will not have a potty mouth little baby. You will have to be punished for that. Now stay in bed and don't move.

She went to the bathroom and soon returned with a wet wash rag. "Open your mouth baby," she commanded, and I foolishly did so. She shoved the wet cloth into my mouth and I found it was filled with a bar of soap. She pushed it deep and told me it was 1 minute for each bad word, so 6 minutes without taking it out. And she made me lay back without a pillow and I couldn't stop it from dripping down my throat.

I was crying softly when Mummy came and took the soapy rag out and put it away. "I'm sowwy mummy," I babbled, with soap bubbles escaping my lips.

"I believe you baby. And hopefully, that will remind you what happens to naughty little girls that use dirty words. But don't you worry. I have plenty of soap to help you learn."

"Now I think its time for you to take a nap baby. You can go into the other bedroom and put your earbuds in. I will back to tuck you in in a minute."

Gayle went downstairs and got a nice glass of wine, and filled a large baby bottle with milk and Kahlua. A nice strong chocolate milk for a big baby. Yes, she did add some tasteless diuretic powder to it as well before bringing it to Georgia. She stopped by her computer and turned on the hidden spy cam she had set up in the spare bedroom. It would work in full light or low light just as well.

I was still in bed. "I brought you something to help get rid of that soapy taste in your mouth little one. She held up the bottle and I gasped a bit when I saw it.

"Thank you Mummy Gayle. Why can't I just have a regular glass though mummy?

"Because baby girls obey their mothers and drink from baby bottles. I suggest you get used to it. You do need to practice your sucking anyway."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that but I took the bottle and started drinking. It was nice to find it was like my favorite drink, Kahlua and cream.

Mummy told me to be sure and drink it all and she would check on me later. She turned off the main light, after turning on a nightlight, and left me to my sucking.

Gayle headed straight to her computer and checked out some links that Dr. Janus had sent her. She found a plethora of baby items at one of them. Plastic rompers, sissy baby dresses that could be locked on. Even locking diaper covers. But she didn't think she would need those. Adult size pacifiers were cute. Even the ones with the little cocks attached to them. Booties with round bottoms, so a baby couldn't stand or walk. And the cutest finger-less mittens that would make her hands useless.

Another link had more adult oriented items. Pink leather wrist and ankle cuffs. Matching belt and collar with steel rings all over them. Even a chastity cage, for dirty little wankers. Over 20 years of fucking around on me. He would be lucky if she ever let him cum again. That cock was going to be retired for a long while. Goodness she loved express shipping.

To be continued...

12