Wet Dreams Realized

Story Info
18 year old gets to bang his friend's mom.
1.4k words
4.33
30.5k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18, I had the best sex of my life. To add context, I have since been fortunate to have participated in an orgy with 5 women and myself. I've had numerous threesomes, and have pretty much experimented with every fetish known to man. But, on that wonderful day, I had the most memorable mind blowing sex in my life. Let me take you there.

I had a friend named Johnny that I had known since kindergarten. For a while, we lived down the street from each other. I moved away, but used to comeback to see my friends. On this marvelous day, I knocked on Johnny's door. They lived in an upstairs flat. His mother opened the top porch door and leaned out.

"Hi, Papi. How are you? Johnny's not here, but come on up." She tossed me the keys for the front door and I climbed the stairs. Once I got up there, I sat on the sofa. "Hi, Ms. Satori. How have you been? Thanks for letting me in. I'll just chill up here until Johnny gets back." All the while I was trying to keep my eyes up since her bathrobe was falling open revealing her beautiful titties. She was a D cup, and her areolas were dark chocolate. I could see them clearly and feel my dick starting to rock up. Ms. Satori walked up the hallway and I reached into my shorts and stroked my dick a few times.

I jumped when she called my name. "Papi, can you bring me some lemonade?" I hopped up, praying my erection would go down as I walked towards the kitchen. Pre-cum was dripping from the head of my dick, sticking to my thigh. I poured the drink and walked up the hall to her bedroom. She was sitting up in her bed, against the headboard, the top of her robe all of the way open. There went the hopes of her not seeing my hard, throbbing dick. "Come on in." She patted the bed right next to her and I sat down. She grabbed her drink and took a quick swallow.

My shorts were doing nothing to hide my erection and Ms. Satori simply reached over and freed it. She unzipped my fly and pulled me through the opening in my boxers. The head was glistening with sticky pre-cum and she swiped her thumb through it. I watched her hand as she raised it to her mouth and sucked it clean. Involuntarily my dick jumped and she told me to stand up. I did and held my breath as she leaned forward and swallowed my dick. I felt my head pulsating in rhythm to the swallowing motion of her throat as my shaft slid deeper into her mouth and my dick head slid down into her neck.

Her head bobbed back and forth, releasing my 8 inch dick and then quickly capturing it again.

I was certain that I was going to cum. She sped up, and reached up to grab my hand. Placing my hand on her head, she twisted my fingers into her hair and I gripped it tight. Relaxing a bit, I began to fuck her throat and she slid her hand down to finger her pussy. I could hear the wetness as she used three fingers to fuck herself in time with my thrusts down her throat. It was too much and I began to cum. I tried to pull away from her, but she used her other hand to grab my ass and hold me in place as I shot stream after stream of cum into her stomach. When I finally came back to reality, she had opened her robe all the way.

"Papi, I see the way you look at me. I see the way all of you look at me. I never thought I'd do anything like this. Last time you were here, you and Johnny had those girls in the basement. I know you thought I didn't know, but I did. I usually sneak down into the bathroom down there before you all get downstairs and I watch. That's how I decided I wanted to taste your big dick. To fuck it. To own it. Take those clothes off and get in this bed." I needed no further prompting.

I stepped out of my shorts, pulled my shirt over my head and laid between her legs. I lightly licked her pussy lips. Where Ms. Satori was very fair skinned, her pussy lips were a deep pinkish color and throbbing. I licked them from the bottom to the top, my tongue flicking off the hidden bud of pleasure. "Stop playing, Papi!" I turned my head sideways and tongue kissed her pussy. I ran my tongue as far along her walls as I could, tasting her juices and essence. After I had my fill, I slid my mouth up to her hooded clit and sucked on it. She moaned. I lightly bit it and she growled. I used my tongue to push her hood back and suck her clit into my mouth.

Swirling my tongue like a hurricane, I lashed her clit while sliding my fingers into her pussy. She was shockingly tight. I slid my fingers /around, probing for the spot that would make her scream my name. When I found it, she began to pant. I pushed my fingers into it and moved them in small circles, matching the movement of my tongue. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!" Endless streams of cum shot out of her pussy, around my fingers and covered everything. She began writhing around and I pulled my mouth from her, my fingers out of her and slid up her body. She licked my face as I licked my fingers. I lined up my dick and slid inside of her. Instantly she came again.

She was so fucking tight I thought I would cum with the first stroke. I stroked all the way into her and pulled back. I felt Ms. Satori's hands grip my ass and pull me back to her. I had no time for any type of technique so I just started to pound her deep. Her walls were rippling around my shaft and I was clenching my teeth trying to holdback my cum. Suddenly I felt Ms. Satori's breath at my ear. "Cum for me, Papi. Fill my pussy with your cum." That was it. I pushed as deep as I could and started to cum for the second time that day.

I tried to pull out of her, but she held me with her walls and it seemed I would never stop cumming. Finally she let me go and I rolled over thinking it was over. Ms. Satori slid down my body, kneeled between my legs and started to suck me. Surprisingly, my dick stood right back up. Still on her knees, she crawled to the middle of the bed. I got behind her and slid into her. Reaching around to grab her titties, I started to fuck her from the back. "Squeeze my titties and fuck me as hard as you can!" I followed her instructions and all that could be heard was the sound of skin slapping against each other. I fucked her harder and harder and all she did was moan louder and louder. Then her body began to quiver and shake and squirt all over my thighs. Her arms gave way and she laid her face into her pillow. Her ass high in the air, I could see cum running down her thighs and dripping onto the mattress. And her starfish was staring at me. Without thinking I slid out of her pussy and pushed my dick against her asshole. She moaned. I pushed harder and popped in. "Yes, yes! Fuck my ass!" With that she started moving back against me and I held her hips while she slid her ass up and down my thick shaft.

The pleasure intensified and I thrust deep inside of her meeting her as she pushed back to me. For twenty minutes I fucked her ass and then watched in amazement as cum starting running out of her ass, around my shaft, and down my balls. That was too much for me and I pulled out so I could jack my dick and spurt all over her ass cheeks. She spun around and sucked my dick into her mouth. Watching her suck her asscum from my dick made me explode in her mouth. I sank to the bed, exhausted. "Rest up, Papi. We only have about an hour before Johnny gets home." I'll tell you about round two, with her friend Ms. Abike the next time we talk.