Wet Encounters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noan climbed out of the bathtub and padded to the kitchen to retrieve our towels. I watched her incredibly beautiful body disappear around the corner, her rounded bits bouncing with every step she took. She left a trail of wet footprints behind her. 'They'll make it easier for her to find her way back,' I thought, as I soaped myself all over and rinsed myself off. The fact that the water I was using was tainted by her ejaculant made the whole process just a little bit more erotic. My steadfast soldier was still standing to attention as she returned with our towels. Having been drying beside the stove, they were warm. As Noan dried me off, I picked up my watch from the top of the vanity to check the time; it was almost midnight.

I quickly dried Noan off before picking her naked body up and carrying her to the bed.

"You seem to be in a great hurry, Mister Matthew," she said.

"I am," I replied. "I'm afraid that if I don't get you into bed before midnight, you might do a Cinderella on me and disappear.

"By the way," I continued, "which side of the bed do you normally sleep on?"

"Is that a trick question, Mister Mathew?" she asked. "Just because I am a lowly servant girl does not mean I am stupid. I would normally be sleeping in the saggy single bed in the other room. As the degree of sag would indicate, I sleep in the middle. I was not aware that I had a choice of sides."

"In the middle it is, then," I said, dumping her into the middle of the bed. "I'll leave you to get the bed ready for us while I poke my head outside to check the water levels.

With my towel wrapped around me, I retrieved the torch from the kitchen counter-top and went out onto the front verandah to see how high the water levels had risen. It took only a few seconds to discover that, during the four hours since I had made the decision to move to higher ground, the creek had risen another two feet. If we had left the Toyota where it had been parked, the water would have been half-way up the doors. I was pleased that we had moved back to the safety of the cabin. I was also pleased that the service ramp was both high and under cover. The being under cover part was important because it meant I could wind the windows down a little to allow the odours of our earlier lovemaking efforts to dissipate while we were seeking refuge in the mill manager's hut.

With the rain still pelting down, I calculated that it would be another couple of hours before the water reached the bottom of the stairs. And perhaps another eight hours before we had to think about moving up onto the roof. The trouble was, though, that other factors needed to be taken into consideration, factors that I really knew nothing about; apart, that is, that they existed. I didn't know how deep the low-pressure system that was influencing our current weather pattern was. I didn't know how much the ocean tides might affect us this far inland. Nor did I even know what the tide cycles were. These were all factors in which I had taken very little interest in the past. I vowed, however, to take more interest in them in the future.

As I stood on the verandah of the little cabin, I thought of Liz and the girls. I had no fear of them being forced out of the safety of our home - it was on much higher ground than we were down here - but I was concerned that, in her worry about me, she might do something stupid; like trying to get down here to attempt some sort of rescue. I didn't think she would involve the girls in any such plans, though - and she certainly wouldn't leave them on her own - so I believed I needn't worry too much about her.

As I turned to head back inside, I realised that this might be my last opportunity to get down to ground level before we became residents of an elevated island.

"I'll be back in a little while," I yelled to Noan, as I headed to the kitchen to swap my towel for my shorts and T-shirt. Not knowing what I might encounter down under the house, I also pulled on and laced up my sandshoes.

"What is the matter?" she yelled back.

I walked over to the bedroom and saw her lying back with her head on the pillow. She was still in the middle of the bed but she was partially hidden by the large mosquito net that had been hanging from the ceiling and tied in a loose knot above the bed. I hadn't really taken note of it because they were a fixture in every tropical home. I'd put money on there being another one hanging above the single bed in the other room. I did note, however, that in preparing for her ongoing human thermal demonstrations, she had folded the bedspread and top sheet and laid them across the foot of the bed.

"The water is still rising," I said, "and it won't be long until it starts coming in under the house. While that doesn't put us in any immediate danger, I figure that I should fill the header tank and refill the wood-box while I can. If I leave it 'til morning, it might be too late."

"I will come and help you," she said, her concern expressed in her voice.

"No, my darling," I responded. "I need you up here to let me know when the header tank overflows. I won't be able to hear it over the sound of the rain. I also want you to finish making the bed by laying a couple of towels over the sheet - from the middle down towards the foot should be fine. I have a feeling that, by the time I finally make it into bed, you're going to need them."

It was a little over half an hour later that I finally pulled the kitchen door firmly behind me and started to undress. My clothes were soaked through so I hung them over the waiting chair and used one of the towels to dry myself off. I was shivering so I stayed by the fire for a few minutes to warm myself before extinguishing the lamp and heading for the bedroom.

Noan was once again lying in the middle of the bed. She, too, must have felt the cold as she had pulled both the sheet and the bedspread up over herself. She was sound asleep. It had been a big day for her, what with an afternoon of tennis followed by an evening of gymnastic exercise in the cab of her truck and numerous orgasms. It's was no wonder she had finally surrendered to sleep's enticing call.

Before nodding off, she had turned down the wick of the hurricane lamp so it was only just providing enough light to find my way to the bed. Leaving the light as it was, I lifted the mosquito netting and climbed into under the covers on my usual side - the left-hand side - which, with her lying in the middle, brought me hard up against her. I turned onto my right side and snuggled up against her. Without waking, she rolled over onto her own right side and tucked her buttocks hard up against me. My cock, which had been dormant right up until I had felt her naked body against mine, had started to rise. Her rolling over had given it space to grow and, as she pushed back against me, it settled neatly into the gap between her legs. I heard her moan as it nestled itself into her vaginal split and its head nudged her clitoris.

I wriggled my right arm under her neck, which allowed me to bring my right hand around and rest gently on her left breast. My left arm went across her body to take hold of her right breast. They were a perfect fit and filled my hands as if they were designed for the job. I heard her moan, once again, and was trying to work out if I should wake her or let her sleep when I, too, fell down into the rabbit hole that was slumber.

I was dreaming that I was balls deep in my servant girl's pussy when I awoke to find that I was balls deep in my servant girl's pussy. I could only surmise that she had woken to find my prick massaging her slit and playing with her clit and had decided to take advantage of my unconscious state to force herself upon me. Somehow, she had managed to get me over onto my back and had settled herself down onto my raging erection. How she had managed to get herself completely impaled on it, I have no idea. In the past - back before I was married - I used to encourage my sexual partners to use the cowgirl method for their first time on my cock; it gave them complete control of the situation and allowed them to take their time adjusting to its length and girth. I was pleased to find that Noan had used the same method; although I had the feeling that it was more by accident than design.

"How long did it take you to get it that deep, my darling girl?" I asked. Her lack of movement and her closed eyes - along with her thrown-back head - told me that she'd not long got there.

She let out a long drawn out groan before she answered. She then brought her head forward and opened her eyes. She seemed to be in a faraway place. It took her a few seconds to come back from wherever she had gone.

"Oh, Mister Matthew," she said as she realised that I was awake and that I had spoken to her. "It has taken me some time. But it has been the most enjoyable time of my life. I have come three times, already. I am sitting here enjoying the feeling of your swollen manhood filling me and stretching the walls of my bokis. I am particularly enjoying having the head of your cock tickling the opening into my womb."

I realised that in spite of the extreme tension she must be under, I was still talking with Noan. It finally occurred to me that, if she could maintain her role while under that level of pressure, I might not see Juanita again until we left the cabin and crossed to the other side of the flooded watercourse I was beginning to think of as the River Styx.

She screamed and convulsed as my cock gave an involuntary twitch. I felt its sensitive head rub across the head of her cervix. As she came, her pubic muscles clamped down on my cock and it took every ounce of my self-control not to start coming in unison with her. I had been on the edge ever since I had first placed my hand on her beautifully sculpted breast early on in our flood-induced liaison and I desperately wanted to allow myself to explode inside her. But I also wanted to wait until we were past the entry stage of things before I started filling her with my seed. I considered it only fair that my first explosion happens as a result of the active participation of both of us. After all, there is only ever a single first time; and I wanted ours to be memorable. At the moment, however, neither of us was moving. Noan was taking her time to adjust to having a larger than average cock inside her and I was using every trick I knew of to hold myself back from my own climax.

After what seemed like ten minutes, I felt Noan begin to slowly lift herself up off my shaft. She had only made about three inches before I felt her clamp down on me and start shuddering again. Her scream once again had that now-familiar animal sound about it. Not only did I feel her convulsing on my cock in a series of orgasmic spasms, I felt her squirt a small amount of fluid on me. Weakened by her earlier climaxes, this one was too much for her. I felt her body slide back down my shaft to bottom out on my pubic bone.

Several things happened at once. Her clitoris - which, by this time, was extremely sensitive - was compressed between both our bodies. Almost at the same time, the firm but spongy helmet of my penis was forced into the head of her cervix like a pile driver. Up until then, she had been controlling the force of such impact but, with no such control and her body weight behind her, she drove herself down with such force that I thought she was going to either break my cock in half or force it up into her womb.

Like her, I had no control over the events that were taking place. All my efforts to hold back came to nothing and I exploded inside her with my penis hard up against the mouth of her cervix. That was the final straw. The force of the impact made her throw her head back and scream. That scream became a roar as she, too, exploded in an orgasm such as - as she told me later - she had never experienced in her life. It surpassed those earlier orgasms which, she explained, had already set new benchmarks.

The sound she was emitting made me think that she might be part Ecuadorian jaguar. If I'd heard such a sound while out in my jungle, I'd be looking for somewhere safe to hide. Her earlier release of ejaculant was nothing like she was spewing out now. She soaked me in the watery liquid that she squirted but, then, she also ejaculated a much thicker, creamier fluid from her vagina. Of course, some of that could also have been my own creamy sperm as I'm sure I had given her much more than her body would have been able to handle.

Noan wasn't the only one to let out a roar. I had been holding back for the best part of eight or nine hours and my release was both pleasurable and painful. Pleasurable, because of the pure joy one gets from an orgasm of this magnitude. Painful, because every spasm Noan experienced made her clamp down on my cock, cutting off my ability to ejaculate. Like her, I have never experienced an orgasm like the one we shared that night. I had wanted to make our first time memorable. And I believe that we achieved that goal; although, to be honest, I don't think I had very much to do with it.

With my cock still deeply embedded in her vaginal tunnel - and with its head gently tickling her cervix as it twitched and pulsated in post-orgasmic aftershocks - Noan collapsed forward onto my chest. I rejoiced in the feel of her hard-nippled breasts pressing against mine. It stirred me so much that my cock remained hard. I knew that, if she kept up with the aftershocks she was experiencing, she would soon bring me to another orgasm. I wondered how she would react to that.

I whispered my concerns into her ear but received no response. She's either passed out from post-orgasmic exhaustion or had fallen asleep. Either way, she was breathing normally so I didn't disturb her. She wasn't heavy, after all. I simply pulled the top sheet and bedspread up over both of us and joined her in the land of Nod.

****

12