Wet Encounters Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only adequate, eh?" I responded. "We'll see if that's what you say when you hobble out her to cook breakfast tomorrow morning.

"As for the marriage proposal, I intend to do just that as soon as we are legally able to do so, my love. You have my solemn word on that. In the meantime, however, how do you feel about living in sin with a mere plantation manager? If we're not going to carry on an illicit love affair, we are left with only two options. We either end our relationship when we cross back over to the other side of the River Styx - which I don't think either of us wants to do - or we bring everything out into the open and tell James and Liz to make their own arrangements.

"If they genuinely love each other, they will recognise the discovery of their illicit romance as an opportunity to turn it into something more honest and more permanent.

"If, on the other hand, they have only been carrying on their adulterous affair because of the excitement they are getting from conducting a secret liaison behind our backs, things may get ugly.

"Either way, what they do is going to be up to them. No matter what they do, Liz will be moving out of my bed from the moment I get home. And, if she decides against moving in with James, she will be moving out of the house as soon as I can make whatever arrangements are necessary to pack her off to her mother in Australia.

"As much as we might feel guilty about having been caught up in our own adulterous relationship," I continued, "we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that it occurred purely as a result of circumstance. Had you not been caught by rising floodwaters. And had I not come to your rescue. And had we not decided to wait until the water was too high for us to get across to the other side, what happened between us would probably not have happened.

"Of course, as we've both acknowledged, there is no saying that the affair between James and Liz didn't start under similar circumstances. Rather than writing it off as a one-off event, however, they decided to continue meeting; and have done so for some time.

"I just hope James loves Liz as much as I love you. If he does, we should be able to come to an amicable arrangement. If not, things could become messy. But that's not something we have to worry about for the moment. Suffice it to say that, yes, I will marry you."

Juanita leapt from her chair and threw her arms around my neck, tipping my chair backwards so it, me and her, all went crashing to the floor.

"Oh. Matthew," she cried. "I was only joking when I said that because I was so impressed with your cooking - among other things. But after your little speech, I'm going to have to ask you again; this time in all seriousness.

"Matthew, will you marry me?" she asked, her eyes looking into mine in an attempt to detect any sign of doubt.

"I love you, my darling Juanita, and will continue to do so forever; and maybe for a bit more after that," I answered her, my conviction conveyed in my voice and my eyes never wavering. "Yes, my love, I will marry you.

"I have to ask one thing of you, though," I said.

"What is that, my love?" she asked.

"That when we attend our wedding ceremony, you wear something a little less revealing. Even a grass skirt would do. I don't mind you displaying your beautiful breasts - although I might be tempted to fondle them while the minister is conducting the service - but I would hate to succumb to stroking your pussy while making our wedding vows. You've only got to look to see what your naked body does to me."

We both glanced down at my groin to see my steadfast soldier standing proudly to attention. Juanita laughed and tried to twist out of my embrace to attend to my problem.

"You're not having your sweets until you have finished your lunch and the washing up has been done," I said, holding her back. She pouted but climbed off me and helped me to my feet. Of course, she couldn't help rubbing herself up against me in the process. I detected a small shudder of anticipation as she felt my cock rub on her stomach.

She was undoubtedly right about one thing, though. I had outdone myself with the omelette-cum-quiche.

Continues: Chapter Ten

12