Wet Encounters Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get off me!" Liz demanded. Somehow, she remained conscious of the girls sleeping in the next room and kept her voice low. But there was no hiding the menace in her words. She started squirming beneath Juanita's onslaught and tried to push her assailant away from her.

Juanita was having none of that. She was stronger than she looked and placed a hand in the middle of Liz' chest to hold her down while she lapped up both her husband's and her victim's creamy juice.

I saw James start to rise as if he was going to attempt to rescue Liz' from his wife's lascivious onslaught. He glanced quickly at me to see if I would stand in his way. He correctly read my body language, though, and settled back down on his haunches. I nodded my head in approval. I think he realised that I wouldn't need much of an excuse to throw him through the windows on the other side of the room. Unlike those facing the verandah, the rear windows opened onto a ten-foot drop.

"Stop it! Stop it! Please stop it. No! No! Please, no more. Please! Please! Pleeeeaase!"

The tone of her pleading was changing the longer Juanita kept performing cunnilingus on her. What had started as words of rejection were fast becoming words of pleading. The more James' wife kept up the mouthing and licking and kissing of Liz' vaginal slit and sucking on her clitoris, the less she fought. In the end, the pleading for Juanita to stop became a pleading for her not to stop.

"Pleeeeaase stop!" soon became, "Pleeeeaase! Yes! Yes! Yeeees! Don't stop! Don't stop! Please don't stop!

I knew when she lifted her hips off the bed, that her climax wasn't far off. I also knew that she was about to experience an orgasm, the likes of which she had never known. I doubted that she would be able to control the volume of her rejoicing and, when I saw her start to open her mouth, I jumped forward and flicked a pillow over her face to muffle her cries. Just as she commenced her pre-orgasmic spasm, Juanita pulled her fingers from Liz' vagina and, without warning, drove it up past her sphincters and into her rectum.

That was the pièce de résistance. Liz exploded, ejaculating from both her vagina and urethra. Not only did she push out her own cream, but she also pushed out most of the cum that James had deposited inside her when he had fucked her before Juanita got her hands on her - and possibly some of the sperm he had deposited inside her earlier. Such was her climax that she had squirted all over Juanita, down her own legs and all over the lower part of the bed. To top it off, she had also released a small amount of faecal matter. Juanita had not only made her piss herself; she had also made her shit herself.

As she lay there moaning, Juanita lifted her head and looked over at me with a wide grin on her face.

"Mm-mmm-mm-mm-mmm," she hummed.

She had told me when we had been sitting in the cab of James' Toyota on Wednesday evening that, after sampling her own juice from the gusset of her cum-filled panties, she wanted to taste another woman. I don't believe either of us thought that it would happen so quickly.

I wondered whether, now that she had done it, she remembered the other part of her promise; that she would be thinking of me while she was doing it.

"I think I should have a shower after all we've been through this morning," Juanita said. "Do you think Liz would mind if I borrowed some of her clothes?"

"Help yourself," I told her. "After all, how could she object to sharing her clothes with you, when she has allowed your husband to help himself to anything he wanted of mine?"

While Juanita was going through Liz' closet and underwear drawer, James unwrapped himself from the sheet he had been using to hide his nakedness and used it to cover his lover. He then reached down and pulled on the pair of my shorts and my T-shirt he had worn while preparing their morning tea. I didn't object to him wearing them - had I been at home when he arrived, I would have offered him a change of clothes - I just objected to him pulling them on after he'd been fucking my wife. That put a slightly different slant on my interpretation of neighbourly hospitality.

Liz was out for the count. I checked her breathing, rolling her over onto her side so she didn't choke if she decided to throw up.

"Stay with her," I told James. "As soon as she recovers, take her down to the bathroom and clean her up. When you are both presentable, come to the living area. It appears we have a few things to discuss.

"And don't worry. While murder was the first thing that came to mind, I don't want to harm either of you. Mind you, Juanita would still like to cut your balls out.

"But, if harm were on the agenda, it would have already happened. It is our children we have to think of and I'm sure that neither one of us wants to see any of them without one or both of their parents.

"Oh," I said as I left the bedroom, "I'd suggest that you continue with what Juanita started with Liz. I've never been able to get her to accept either cunnilingus or flagellation but I think she might think differently about it after she's experienced at least the cunnilingus part. It's up to you. She's yours now to do with as you want. Not all women enjoy being put on a pedestal and treated as if they are made of porcelain. Sometimes they like being pushed beyond what they consider to be their limits. Did you see, for example, how she went off when Juanita jammed her finger in her arsehole?

"Anyway, James. The living room when you're ready. Don't leave it too long, though. We've got a fair bit to discuss and I've got to go over to the compound to issue rations to my labourers later this morning."

I poked my head in to check on the girls as I passed their room. They were both beginning to stir. A quick look at my watch told me it was almost seven o'clock. How they had slept through what had been going on in the next room had me beat. They must sleep like logs.

Tracey, the younger of the two girls, was the live wire. Like her mother, she was instantly awake and ready for the day as soon as her eyes opened. Sarah was more like me. She took a bit of waking up.

"Daddy!" Tracey yelled as her eyes opened and she saw me standing in the open doorway. "We've been very worried about you. Mummy said that Aunty Juanita had got herself stuck in the river and that you had gone down to rescue her, but you didn't come back. Luckily, Uncle James came over to look after us while you were away. He told us that he was sure you and Aunty Juanita were okay and that he'd stay with us until you got back. Did you bring Aunty Juanita back with you?"

"Yes, my darling. I brought Aunty Juanita back with me. She's in having a shower."

I saw that Sarah was now awake and had been listening to the conversation. Unlike Tracey, who tended to take things at face value, Sarah was a thinker. She missed nothing but kept her thoughts to herself until she'd had time to put it in its proper order.

"How about I go and see if Aunty Juanita is finished in the bathroom so you girls can get in there to wash your faces and do your teeth before breakfast. I think that Mummy and Uncle James must be sleeping in. But that's okay. We can fix their breakfast when they get up.

"Now that the creeks have gone down," I said, "Uncle James should be able to get back home to John later today."

"Yes," Sarah said, "John must be scared being there all alone with only his nanny to look after him."

"We get scared, sometimes, when Mummy leaves us with the nanny when she goes away," Tracey said.

"How long does Mummy leave you with the nanny for?" I asked.

"Two days," Sarah said; she was the one who could count. "Sometimes longer. One time, when you went away when Grandma died and you had to go down to make sure she went to heaven, she stayed away for four days."

"Well, that won't ever happen again," I told them. "If Mummy can't look after you for any reason in the future, you will stay with me."

I left them to get themselves organised while I went to check on Juanita. She had finished in the bathroom so I called the girls to do their morning routine while I went to arrange for William to set the table and to start preparing breakfast.

"It appears that Missus Liz and Mister James are running a bit late," I told him, "so just fix breakfast for the four of us. You can see to them when they eventually surface."

While we were waiting for our meals, I gently pumped the girls for information about what had been going on while I had been away. They confirmed that James had arrived just before they went to bed on Wednesday night.

Because I hadn't returned, it appeared that Liz had asked their nanny to stay for the night. As usually happened on such occasions, the nanny - a local village girl named Rebecca - rolled out a mattress on the floor of the girls' room. As I had assumed, Liz drove James down to the creek to recover my truck before it fell victim to the floodwaters. To the best of their knowledge, 'Uncle' James slept in the spare bedroom.

'Thank God for that,' I thought. 'At least they have had the good sense to avoid flaunting their infidelity in front of our children'. Of course, they wouldn't have had a hope in hell of keeping it from either William or Rebecca.

I had no doubt that they wouldn't have been able to resist taking advantage of what they would have seen as a heaven-sent opportunity to give free rein to their lust. Being able to do it under the roof of one of their unsuspecting partners would have added to the excitement.

Continues: Chapter Sixteen

12