Wet Feet

Story Info
Sapphic Mermaid Fantasy in second person.
2.1k words
4.54
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers

All your life you've lived in this quiet picturesque town on the edge of a lake. You've always heard tales of danger in going on the lake at night. Mermaids said to dwell in the depths taking men to their watery graves. More likely drunk fisherman falling in at night, but the town loved keeping the myths alive.

Not having ever believed the myth you were regularly teased by your peers for not being willing to join in the regular game of sneaking out at night and rowing out to tempt the mermaids. It was a dumb game, you had no need to prove yourself to anyone, but it did get to you. A few nights after your 18th birthday, you decided to do it. To embarrassed to have anyone else know, you resolved to do it alone.

A couple hours after the sun set, you snuck out. Some of the old fishermen thought it was harmless fun for the kids and regularly left small row boats on the shore around the lake. Finding one of these was easy enough. After looking around several times to make sure no one saw you, you slid it into the water.

On edge just from feeling ridiculous about the whole thing and super nervous about anyone catching you, you grab the single oar left with the boat and begin to paddle. The oar slapping into the water, and flinging water out as you finish your stroke sounds incredibly loud. Maybe it's just how focused you are on not being seen or just unfamiliarity with this that makes it seem so. Either way you want to get this over with and start paddling faster and faster. After all you are far less likely to be seen by anyone out on the water then by the shore.

You finally rest and turn to see how far you've gone. To your surprise you are fairly far out. You can still see the shore, but swimming there from here would be difficult. You lay the oar in the boat and sit back resting your arms. There tiredness finally burning its way into your mind past your anxiety. You dip your hands in the cool water, and slip off your sandals. You catch your breath and relax staring up at the night sky.

This whole game maybe stupid, but this gorgeous view and relaxing atmosphere made this all worth it. Then something brushes against your hand in the water.

You stand up, grabbing the oar, and peering into the water. Just in time to see something moving away in the water. Difficult to see in this darkness, you quickly attempt to survey the surrounding water as best you can.

Suddenly something rocks the boat. You flail trying to keep your balance. To no avail. You crash backwards into the water as the oar is flung from your hands.

You pull yourself to the surface, gasping for air. You move your hands to pull your hair away from your face. Moving both hands at once to part your hair in the middle. Then it strikes you, that you can only move your hands so freely, because you are being supported. Supported by a pair of hands under your bust, with someone else's bust being pressed into your back. You feel a chill crawl up your spine, with this realization. You have found, a mermaid!

You lurch forward. Surprisingly out of her grasp. You turn to see her. Blue grey skin and teal braided hair glistening in the moonlight. Her haunting black eyes, like voids you fear falling into.

She smiles at you, displaying her maw full of daggers. She giggles before she sinks back into the water. Your eyes strain trying to follow her under the surface.

The chill of anticipation far colder than the water itself. You very slowly start drifting your way back to the overturned boat. Trying to move as little as possible.

You feel something press and drag from your heel to the ball of your foot. Reflexively you shunt your knee up. Pulling your foot away. This impedes your ability to keep yourself afloat momentarily.

For but a second your head dips underwater, during which time you hear her giggle. Distorted by the water, but unmistakable. Goosebumps now prickle your skin.

You decide it's either now or never and do your best to swim quickly to the boat. Legs kicking. Arm over arm. You feel your fingers scrape the boat.

A hand wraps around each of your ankles and you are dragged back. Your arms already tired and your resistance making no difference, you give up.

After Isolating you from the boat, she rolls you to your back. Leaving you to float alone for a moment as she seems to dive away again. Maybe a matter of seconds or minutes later she resurfaces by your feet.

Her hands grace the underside of your calves. Slowly tracing them down to your heels. Then gently she raises both feet slightly. Just enough to get them out of the water before letting them fall.

Her hands both wrap around your right foot gently. Her thumbs rolling on the sole. Pressing in alternation from the middle then up toward your toes. This foot massage about the last thing you expected from a monster you've been told eats men.

One of her sharp teeth presses lightly on your right big toe, as she gives it a playful nibble. The goosebumps, which had begun to subside, flare back. She giggles. Her right hand departs your foot. It touches the inside of your knee. Then proceeds to dance down your leg over the goosebumps, until it reaches your foot again.

Her hands slightly tighten their grip as there is a pause, before she begins to suck on your big toe. Her lips sliding back and forth ever so slightly as her tongue rolls over your toe. Her right hand again departs your right foot. Her right hand caresses your left foot. Then she raises it as well towards her face.

Her teeth rest against your right big toe and her tongue stops as she slowly drags it out of her mouth. Her lips then wrap around your left big toe. Her left hand moves your right foot to beside her cheek. Her cheek lightly brushing against your foot as her head bobs.

Her tongue slides out along the ball of your foot as her mouth opens. Her tongue licks over towards your toes as her lips enclose over your middle three of your toes on your left foot. Sucking as she pulls her mouth away. As soon as your toes are freed, she opens her mouth and envelops them again.

Her left hand brings your right foot almost completely into the water as she rests your foot at the edge of her shoulder, flush with her breast. Her hand slides down the top of your right foot over your shin. Her mouth on your left foot slides off your toes again, but this time comes down over your outer three toes.

Her mouth not even half way through withdrawing before engulfing your foot again. This time her teeth lightly press in. Her left hand slides to the outside of your right leg, from there it slides under to the back of your knee. Her teeth are retracted and her lips slide over and off your left foot. Her right hand brings your left foot over her right shoulder, as her left hand bends your right knee up.

Her lips gently kiss the inside of your left leg just above the knee. Then kiss you again just a little higher up the leg. A third kiss keeping the trend of moving closer. Then her mouth moves to just under the inside of your right thigh and as soon as her lips seal, she sucks and gently presses her teeth against you. You are extremely aware that your skirt should barely impede her.

A slight disappointment sinks in as she lifts your left leg off her shoulder and drops it into the water. Followed by lifting your right leg up enough to drop your foot off her then her left hand slides inside from the back of your right knee to the top. Pressing it down. Her right hand slides past your side on the left to your back, between your shoulder blades.

She pushes your right knee down with her left hand, then her hand jumps to your hips. Her right hand guiding you closer as your lower body sinks into the water. You are brought face to face with her. Your chest against hers. Her mouth only slightly agape. Her head tilts slightly to the side. Then she bites her bottom lip for a moment.

Carefully she moves her head in past you to give a hug. As you wrap your hands around her in embrace. You hear a very stifled squeal as her hug become a little tighter. You hug her a little tighter as well. Her arms shift down from embracing your shoulders to hugging your hips.

You loosen your embrace as you both move your heads back to see each other's face. Her most subtle giggle by far slips, before your lips meld. A long deep kiss, devolves into several passionate smaller ones. Her hands move to grope your butt. Yours move to holding gently on her shoulder.

Your feet wrap around her swaying tail at what would be the hips. You slide your hands to your back and undo your bra. Then breaking from the kiss for a moment you rip your shirt over your head. Taking your bra with it.

Your mouth dives back into kissing her as your hands now move to grope her breast and pinch hep nipples. This causes her to shift her mouth from kissing you to lightly sucking on your shoulder. clearly unused to much attention in this manner. Her gentle whines encourage you to continue. You move your mouth to grip her shoulder in similar fashion as slide one of your hands down her belly to find the part you were hoping to. Your middle finger slides over a clit which you rub a few small circles on, before splitting your middle and ring fingers around it tracing up and down. Applying a gentle squeeze.

After several strokes like this, you release her shoulder with your mouth and drag your tongue up to her neck towards the back. There you reaffix your mouth. Feeling her teeth grace your shoulder. Accompanied with a moan. You slide your middle and ring finger into her. Moving your palm at the base of your thumb over her clit. Then moving your fingers as though they are trying to trace small circles on that part of your palm.

Her fingers dig into your butt cheeks. Your other hand wraps behind the small of her back securing your embrace. Her subtle moans synchronizing with your finger movements.

Her hands slide up to the small of your back and press you closer. Then her insides tighten and convulse around your fingers. You feel drool pool on your shoulder as she lets out a long low moan. You let your fingers still, but press slightly with your palm against her clit with a small up and down motion.

Your height in the water was until this point relatively stable fluctuates as she start flailing more with her tail. You are released and pushed away before she dives down into the water.

Moments later she resurfaces behind you. Her hands grasp your breast slightly pinching and twisting your nipples as her mouth seals a similar spot on your neck yours was on hers. Her right hand moves down over your skirt and flounders trying to navigate the skirt and panties covering you. Your hands quickly move to your hips and slide your panties and skirt down them rolling as you press them down, until they bind your knees initially.

Her hand now able starts to pleasure you as you did to her. Her fingers tracing over your clit. Her mouth comes off your neck, just to come back on the opposing side. Then she slides her fingers inside. Her grip not at the same angle. Her thumb rests on your clit as she presses her fingers and thumb together rubbing in small circles. Her other hand now squeezes and releases your breast in rhythm.

Your noises of affirmation receiving lashes of her tongue against the part of your neck being gently sucked. Her hand coaxing an orgasm from you as her groping your breast and giving you a hickey amplify the experience.

Your hands reach back holding her at around the hips, as your hips buck forward. Your legs squeezing together over her hand. Your orgasm is met with a giggle as her lips finally release your neck.

Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers