Wet Filipina Pussy and Bonus Anal

Story Info
A storm brings a weekend of unexpected fun with a colleague.
2.7k words
4.54
16.9k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to recount an experience I had which was totally awesome, and now I remember it I still get hard as I drift off into the memories of this particular meeting.

The reason why I felt it was so awesome, was because it was un-planned, un-expected, and strangely romantic and of course was intensely pleasurable.

Her name was Jasmine, she was around 27, with a couple of kids and like many girls her age in The Philippines, and she was a single mother.

She worked for my company at that time, and she lived in a place called Quezon City. This is part of Metro Manila and is a big place. We had finished in the office in Makati, and there was a typhoon building swiftly, and as such there were no taxis, and it was too blustery and rainy for a trike. There were extended customised Jeeps available, which could take 10 or 12 passengers but these were overcrowded and frankly dangerous. Luckily for me I could walk to my hotel.

I left about an hour after Jasmine, but when I went to the lobby, I could see her waiting for a cab.

"No taxi's Sir, the typhoon is very bad."

"Oh, maybe my hotel has a driver and car who can take you home. The office will pay, naturally."

"No Sir, it's too much, I will sleep on the bench on reception."

"You will do nothing of the sort, at least let's try and get the driver from the Hotel to take you, even if it's later."

So we left and walked through the busy streets under my umbrella.

Being a Gentleman I carried her shopping bags, it was the last day of the month and we had paid the staff a small bonus so there were bags of clothes for her and her kids.

We got to my hotel, actually we were both drenched through, so I suggested she goes and takes a hot shower and changed whilst I waited downstairs and I ordered tea for us.

Sure enough in about 25 minutes, she had come downstairs, freshly washed hair, recently applied make up and a short skirt with a coordinating t-shirt. I pointed out that she still had the price tag on the skirt, she then blushed and removed it with some nail scissors in her handbag.

I hadn't really chatted to her much in the office, except about work. I was nearly 50 at the time and living mainly in Hong Kong and she was in marketing and was busy outside the office most of the time, so we chatted about life, work, values and families. I had twin daughters living in Beijing, where I lived for three years with my Chinese ex and she had two boys at pre-school.

The storm was worsening, I went to the concierge, and was informed that there was little chance of any drivers venturing out on a long 4 hour round trip through solid traffic, so I enquired about a single room for Jasmine. This is a Catholic country, so I wanted to be respectful of her culture.

It was a Friday night and we didn't work on weekends, but the Hotel was rammed full as so many rooms were commandeered by airlines as flights had been canceled from around mid-morning, so there wasn't any space.

I stayed in a big suite, and it was possible for someone to sleep on a couch I had which was the size of a single bed, and the other person can sleep in an enormous Alaskan King size bed. I went back to the lobby lounge where I found Jasmine was on the phone chatting to her kids and her mother.

I explained the situation and said maybe we should have a meal here, as it was getting late, then as she had seen the size of the suite, she could stay in the massive bed, and I would be happy to sleep on the couch. All being well, the hotel car would be able to take her home tomorrow at some point.

She looked at me, thought about it and said.

"But that sounds a bit crazy Sir, I can not stay in your room, although it is big I suppose. Are you sure there isn't a spare room here?"

"Honestly they are full, by all means please go and check, meanwhile I will go to the room and change."

I went to the room, as I was sitting in damp clothes, and thought about this situation. Jasmine was very popular in the office, or so it seemed, yet there was no ring on her finger, and no gossip about office romances so I thought maybe she thinks I am hitting on her. She was also pretty, well groomed, stylish and she looked fit.

I went downstairs, having showered and changed, although it took me a lot longer than her, and I descended to the lobby, where she was holding an animated conversation with the same concierge member I previously had chatting with. I left them to discuss the situation, and returned to the lounge area and ordered us a glass of wine each.

"OK Sir, I checked, you were right, sorry but foreign guys always hit on me!"

I was not surprised, but said nothing. She seemed deep in thought.

"I will stay in your room, but I will sleep on the couch."

"OK. No problem, I will try to restore your faith in foreigners."

At that point I really hadn't considered anything apart from a couple of drinks, some food, good company and definitely hadn't considered any intimacy.

We went to the Thai restaurant on the ground floor, sat chatting, and had a second glass of wine, which is enough for me and chatted some more. As we left, I signed for the meal and told her to go up first, use the bathroom or whatever and get into bed to save any embarrassment when we got there.

"Thank you Sir, you are an English Gentleman."

Actually I'm not but there was no need to point that out.

As she left the restaurant, she came back almost immediately and informed me that they wanted to close, as we were the last guests there eating, in order that the staff could try to get home, and she further said that the bar was also closed.

So we left together. This was a bit awkward.

As we got into the lift, she didn't talk as it was crowded and she was in front of me, others joined us on the mezzanine level, so she pressed back to accommodate their presence.

Funnily enough, I did fancy her, and as we were sitting on cushions on the floor, feet dangling into a space under the table, I had noticed during our meal that she inadvertently flashed her panties at me on more than one occasion, so my cock was now at half-mast. During these flashes of panty, I tried to keep eye contact, but I can reveal that they were pink!

Her butt was touching the front of my cotton shorts and I was certain she would be able to feel my hardness.

I didn't pull back as it was crowded and also I was enjoying it.

We got to the room. I went straight into the bathroom to re-arrange myself then as I came out she was at the huge picture window looking at the storm. I have seen typhoons all over Asia but this was something else. Near constant lightening, fierce rain, peals of thunder and the streets were flooded and jam packed with stationary traffic.

As I stood behind her breathing the same air, we had 'an intimate moment'.

I remained still, and then she broke the spell and said, she was going to the bathroom and she lightly touched my hand as she passed me. I felt like I was at school as this all seemed so innocent.

I stayed watching the storm and she came out of the bathroom in her clothes she wore for dinner, she had let her hair hang freely and she smelled of mint toothpaste. I assumed she would disrobe under the privacy of the sheet or quilt. She stood next to me, barefooted and she held my hand.

We both stared out in silence, thunder cracked almost overhead and she jumped, and grabbed me, as she was scared. I turned round to her and we locked eyes.

"Thank you so much Boss for taking care of me and being nice to me."

Her eyes seemed to glow with the light of the lamps. She extricated herself and moved again to the window, I stood behind here wondering how to read the signals. I didn't have to wait long as my new best friend, 'Thunder' cracked loudly again and she reached behind grabbing my arms to put around her.

I moved towards her and surely by now she could feel my hardening cock. It is cut, thick and pretty big, around 8 inches. She nestled her hair into my chest, I could smell the apple-scented shampoo, which she had found in my bathroom.

I squeezed her tight, I could see her reflection in the glass and her eyes were closed, she was also smiling.

I thought it's now or never, so I stroked her hair.

She involuntary flinched and I thought I had ruined the moment, but I continued to stroke her hair. She turned round, and looked at me for several seconds, shook her head, and then she raised her head and kissed me. Her tongue found itself in to my mouth and I reciprocated.

Thunder cracked again, we stopped kissing, and our attention was drawn by the storm as we gazed out. She was looking out of the window, so I stood behind her and raised her hair, and kissed her neck, She moaned, and I did it again. I moved my hands from her waist up her body, and with no resistance held them over her chest. One of her hands moved behind her and she touched the bulging front of my shorts. I rarely wear underwear, and her soft hand traced the shape of my cock.

I gently cupped her breasts through her bra and she was moaning with pleasure, and her hand moved away from my cock. I discovered that although she was wearing a heavily padded bra, her tits were actually quite respectable and maybe even a C cup or at least a good size B cup.

Another crack of lightening followed by a huge overhead peal of thunder. She turned to face me, kissed me, and led me by the hand to the huge bed.

Without any words, I stroked her breasts, un-tucked her top, sliding my hands up against her skin and cupped her full breasts through the thick fabric of her pink lacy bra with my shaking hands, reaching into the cups, and rolling the hardening nipples in turn.

I moved my hand down the front of her skirt stroking her most private area. We stood by the bed, and then she lowered herself and lay down, with her legs over the end of the bed. I knelt next to her, kissing her neck, ears, throat and traced my tongue down towards the 'V 'of her t-shirt, which she promptly took off and threw on the bed behind us. I noticed her bra was a front opening one, and in a few seconds I had expertly removed it so it joined her T-shirt behind her. I cupped her bare breasts again. They were soft yet heavy, and so very sexy looking.

She wasn't the slimmest girl (she was shapely and did not carry much fat) and her boobs were, I would guess a good C cup. She had a real womanly shape, with natural curves, this was no young scrawny thing, and she was almost whatever passed for voluptuous there.

It was clear she took care of her skin, as it was smooth, almost buttery.

She had huge dark brown nipples, and a dark areola, which I love, and I greedily feasted on both of them till she was panting and moaning with lust. She sat up, undid my shorts and released my cock. She stopped covered her face and said.

"Sir this is too big, it will break my pussy."

I didn't comment, but I put my hand up her skirt, and as I got near the heat of her sex, I could already feel her panting and gasping, but when I touched her panties she lay back lost in passion and hopefully acceptance. I stroked her pussy through the panties. I could feel the wetness through the fabric, and I slowly put two fingers inside her soaking wet panties. Her pussy was dripping and slick. Deftly I lowered her pink panties to her mid thigh, and staring at her knees, I kissed all the way up to her pussy, which was delightfully hairy, but trimmed.

As soon as I got to her sopping wet opening with my tongue, she stopped me.

"Boss Sir, nobody ever kiss me there before, are you really going to kiss my pussy?"

Well as we all know, there are times when actions speak louder than words, and I immediately licked her pubic mound, her lips, kissed her opening spreading and lowered my tongue, which I put inside her. She jolted and grabbed my head forcing it down and pulling it so my tongue could go deeper.

I found her clitoris, gently licking and sucking it, she was so wet, and so excited, I think she hadn't had sex for a very long time, and as I sucked her clitoris, she bucked, then climaxed heavily, drenching my face with her sweet tasting pussy juice. She grabbed my head, pulled it away, sat up and kissed me tasting her.

She was emotional, saying she loved me and hated me at the same time!

She saw my cock, slightly drooping now and she crawled over to look at it, she licked the end, and started to suck me. I really wanted to fuck this beautiful Island Princess but she sucked me smoothly, and stopped. I couldn't get all the way in her mouth, and she clearly wasn't an expert here, but I was to be proved wrong as events progressed.

She shifted back up the bed, towards the padded headboard, removed her panties and skirt and lay there; knees raised, hand on her hair, and said

"Do you have condom boss?"

I reached into the bedside table drawer, unwrapped a clear lightweight one and put it on, whilst she laid back biting her lip.

"Sir be careful, please go slowly Sir."

I moved the head over her slit, up and down, making sure it touched her clitoris. I lay on top of her, her legs on my shoulders, and I probed her pussy. It was tight, but slick, she had after all produced two kids so this was not her first rodeo.

However I went slow, it was so wet and smooth, and I kept stopping, as she accommodated first the girth then the length, and she nodded acceptance until I bottomed out, then I started thrusting, deeper and harder, she climaxed at least once more and her chest was flushed, her nipples rose up like stalagmites and the sweat was pouring off her glowing skin.

"Shit shit shit, my God, fuck fuck fuck, Jeez, so big, Oh Oh Oh."

After I had pounded her with maybe a hundred strokes, I exploded deep inside her, as she climaxed again. She raised her head and kissed me passionately.

We lay on top of each other for a while, without saying a word,

I withdrew, from her wet pussy, the condom was full and had no leaks, so I threw it in the bin next to the bed, wrapped up in a few tissues,.

I lay flat, we were both out of breath, our chests rising and falling in perfect harmony and I was still surprised at how this shy girl had initiated and then performed in bed.

They say that still waters run deep, and this girl was a dark horse and as the weekend progressed I was in for some for some seriously exotic and taboo sex. I had unleashed her hidden persona.

Part two will follow....