Wet Filipina Pussy and Bonus Anal Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of my amazing weekend with Jasmine.
1.3k words
4.6
8.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is part two of an amazing weekend.

To re-cap, there was the tail end of a Super Typhoon which unusually drifted close to Manila and there were no transport options for my colleague / employee to get home. I had no intention of making any moves, but sometimes, thankfully these things just happen. Typhoons generally hit the West of the islands, but it's rare to get one as strong as it was that night. Lucky for me I guess!

We lay flat on the bed, allowing us both to regulate our breath and heartbeat, as the cool air conditioning dried the sweat on our bodies.

"Sir, I hope that was OK, I really felt you are a nice man, I never do this, I am not a bad girl and I hope you won't think bad of me now we have.... you know...."

I knew!

Then she burst into tears.

"Don't cry, honestly Jasmine I am more surprised than you can imagine, and no I don't think badly of you in any way. We are both consenting adults, and I think you are a very classy and beautiful young woman."

She sniffed.

"Thank you "

I pulled her to me, she was silent, I could almost hear the thoughts, doubts, insecurities running through her brain, so I kept quiet, stroked her shoulder, and after nearly 20 minutes, she seemed to reach a conclusion, She smiled slightly, and appeared more contented.

She kissed me on the check, which was strangely very intimate, and looking back I thought it was almost an acceptance of the beginnings of our strange and new relationship. It wasn't a peck on the cheek; she kissed me and left her lips there for a few seconds.

She stared at my softening cock, and smiled, shaking her head.

She stood up but surprisingly she did not cover her curvaceous body and walked over to the window, the storm was still raging outside, and she turned round, smiled and padded to the bathroom. I noticed her full breasts bouncing, I got caught red handed staring, but she smiled and said

'Men."

She looked at me shaking her head, smiling and wiggling.

I wanted to follow her, but I thought I would give her some space, and I heard the shower running, so I snuck in to clean my teeth. She was outside the shower testing the temperature, and asked me to join her, remember this was a very shy thoughtful and quiet girl a few hours previously. It was a big shower, so I thought... OK.

She has long hair, so she put it up into a shower cap, and I noticed as I stared at her awesome butt for the first time, that there were a few wispy strands outside the cap, draping down her back seemingly pointing the way to her tightest, most taboo orifice.

I got the shower gel, and being the useful chap I am focused on getting those big boobs nice and clean. She was washing herself, especially between her legs, and I also had a great shower, washing off the smell of the rubber condom. We turned and faced each other, water cascading down, and we kissed, our slippery bodies stuck together in a warm and wet embrace. She parted her legs slightly as I was slippery and hard, but we simply kissed while my cock was trapped between her creamy thighs. We emerged from this intimate embrace, and dried each other off, put on our big toweling robes on and went to sit on the bed. We sat close together, her head on my shoulders, and then we disrobed, and crept under the covers. I turned the lamps off, and in silence we listened to the storm.

My new best friend 'Thunder' barked again, she threw herself against me, I could feel her smooth skin against my hairy skin, and I reached up and started stroking the side of her left breast. I kissed her neck, she trembled with pleasure as I was also kneaded her hard brown nipple between my talented fingers. I moved my hand down to stomach, tracing a line to her sweet pussy. She stiffened slightly, so I eased up, rolled her on her back and started kissing her nipples.

She moaned with pleasure, and she grabbed my hand forcing it between her legs. I am a very experienced man, but she was so wet I couldn't believe a girl can get so wet from so little stimulation. I twisted round, so my head was resting on her thighs, and my cock was rearing upwards towards her face. I dived into her pussy, my tongue thrashing and licking, before I found her clit, which had the same effect of when you touch a high voltage fence. She bucked completely out of control, and put her hand on my butt, pulling me towards her forcing my cock very deep inside her hungry mouth.

I really wanted to make her cum again so I sucked her clitoris, and kept on sucking, and stroking her while she reach her powerful orgasm and poured her juices into my mouth. She was bucking and squirting but I kept licking her, slowly, and moved my hand behind her, stroking her buttocks for the first time. She seemed to like it, as she sucked my cock hungrily and she kneaded my hairless balls gently. She moved her hand between my cheeks, I did the same back.

Between her ass cheeks was a sodden area of pussy juice, so slippery and wonderful.

"Oh Oh Oh - don't stop, don't stop."

I moved my hand deeper inside the cleft of her buttocks, and just as she had her second huge climax, I touched her tight asshole, just lightly, and she was off again...

"Shit shit shit, Oh Oh Oh - Mahal I'm cumming again."

And another smaller climax flowed through her body.

Mahal is something like 'My Love' in Tagalog, a term of endearment and affection.

She opened her mouth, I hadn't cum yet, but she needed to gasp some air and come down after cumming. I think she had not cum for a long time!

She wanted to make me cum so she took me back in her mouth, but moved position, she lay across my body, her big soft breasts flattened against my stomach as she inched down, her thighs spread around my shoulders. I could see her beautiful ass, and her wet slippery pussy, as she lowered her head over my desperately throbbing cock and took me back in her mouth again. I shifted he pillow under my neck so I could eat her pussy again, but she wriggled slightly, and in front of my tongue, was her wet asshole, soaked with pussy juice. I reached around and stroked her pubes, finding her engorged clitoris, and licked her buttocks, slowly moving my tongue towards the very centre of her awesome body.

I stopped at the edge, and kissed it, she lowered her head to try and take more of my cock in, and in doing so lowered her ass so my tongue was pressing up against her hole.

I could sense she was getting excited again, as I played with her clit, and as I felt she was close, I thrust my tongue into her asshole. She gulped, released my cock, picked her head up, turned round and smiled, I focused on her eyes as she started to cum again. She threw her head back, and was shaking with orgasm. She turned round, lay on her front between my thighs, took me back in her mouth, sucked me while she held eye contact and I exploded deep in her throat after only a couple of minutes.

She opened her mouth, it was full of my cum, which she let dribble down on to me, and she then said.

"You are a good lover, I can't cum so easily and have never cum by someone eating my pussy, but it's a little sore now."

I was out of breath so I nodded, as I got up take a quick shower.

I cleaned my teeth, she also took a quick shower, and we pulled the sheets back and lay on the huge bed together and slept till dawn broke over Makati.