All Comments on 'Wet Fun'

by Grumpy_Bear

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
leapyearguyleapyearguyalmost 18 years ago
Not My Cup of Pee But I Loved the Story

While I don't think this is something I would try. The story was well written. I enjoyed the Idea that a couple could be so sucure in their love. Shareing such an intimate moment together, something as private as that is love. Very good telling of the tale.

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 18 years ago
rare story

I loved your story, it's not often that one is written as well as this one is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excelllllent...

Wow, any story giving me a quick hard-on, is okay in my book ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
VOLCANIC!!!

This is one hot, hot, hot story, one of the best and freshest I've come across (no pun intended) in months! I LOVE stories (and sexual encounters) that mix fucking and pissing! Especially assfucking; and setting it out in the woods was great (anyone who's ever had a wet, passionate fuck on a blanket on a pine forest with the wind gently blowing through the branches will know just how sweet that can be). Hardly any writers have the imagination to write a scene combining a hot buttfuck and spurting piss... don't know why. So thank you! Man, you managed to include about three of my prime fantasies in one story... Hats off to a great, imaginative writer! More! Soon!! PLEASE!!!

khollen2khollen2over 17 years ago
Totaly Hot

This was one of the best stories I have read in a long time. The story wasn't rushed, and the mix of pissing and butt fucking is one of my favorites. Thanks!

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
Really well written

as well as exciting. I liked the outdoor setting. They may need to wash that quilt when they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
how great it is

what a miracle it is if you find someone who comes to share you fantasies...your perverse,really fun desires. i had such a woman for about a year. but somehow, the total willingness to do anything i wanted anywhere, anytimed...and to come up with her own ideas knpwing they wouldnt shock me was just too much. it was unbelievable for a while, but when the torch burns too hot, it tendfs to extinguuish itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

That was a great story. I love the idea of mixing pissing and fucking. I have this fantasy that a guy would get off on watching me piss for him. Totally horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Niiiiice.

The story was brilliant,but made much better for me when I fantasised that I was in the story. Very descriptive writing, more soon please.

KMargaretKMargaretover 15 years ago
Oh so good!

I loved your description and your use of language. Very well written and very arousing, especially for those of us who enjoy a bit of piss play. Would be a lot of fun to find a man who was turned on by it.

harvharvover 15 years ago
Nice

Loveed the whole scene. I could visualize the entire series of events and got a ranging hard on myself.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lovely

I've experienced a similar thing for real, I love the taste of womens fresh piss. You should try cream pieing her ass afterwards

Pleasureman69Pleasureman69about 14 years ago
Fantastic story

It's about time that I found this entry. A very erotic story for a couple who enjoy their wetsex fun. Hope that you are still writing stories. Thanks for the sexual excitement that you generate. Peeing for Pleasure in PA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

nice work,greatstuff,what a lucky guy !!!

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
field and stream

god I love piss stories (reading and writing em) and this one was great. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG

OMG, this was so far the best pissing story I read. Erotic and exciting. You should write more about this!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Written by an illiterate inept snake.

One of the worst. "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

would love more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Really want more!!!!!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
SUPERB

This story has the perfect balance of sex and pee! Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife's Piss

I also satisfied my piss fetish while playing with my wife in a hotel room bath tub and spa. We were soaking in the tub, not fucking. I was just playing with her nipples and pinching her cunt lips. My wife told me she had to get out of the tub to pee. I told her to just sit on the edge of the tub and piss, I wanted to watch. She sat on the edge and started to piss. I immediately crawled over to catch a golden drink. My wife stopped for a second and said that she thought I was crazy to want to drink her piss. I had a hard on ready to explode. I told her my cock thinks that it would be a great idea. She really had to let go with a stream so she said go ahead. She pissed in my mouth and I drank her salty stream. After I drank my fill my cock exploded without even a touch. I was now hooked. Since then she has peed in a glass for me to drink. I've allowed her to just use my mouth as her toilet. My favorite is for her to pee and deficate. She uses my mouth to lick her cunt and clean her filthy asshole. I couldn't be happier.

FluidswallowerFluidswalloweralmost 3 years ago

A real pisser! Thank you! My wife would never pee play ith me, I want a woman to piss in my mouth so very badly, SIGH.....

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

That was a hell of an ending, getting pissed on by your lover while having your dick sunk in her ass. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous