Wet Jet

Story Info
A slut puts on a show in the apartment complex hot tub.
1.7k words
4.3
33.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,081 Followers

I was pretty sore from my week. The stress had settled into my shoulders and I had more work to do but I needed a break. I had lived in this wonderful gated community for almost two years and I had yet to visit the tiny pool by my apartment. I'd been to the main one up in the front a few times but this pool was closer. I was pretty sure it had a spa and so I put on a bathing suit and headed out with my towel.

I was happy to see that everyone was leaving. It was 9 pm and the pool closed at 10 pm. I used my keycard to get in and I walked slowly over to the hot tub. I had exactly one hour before the pool area closed and so I turned the dial near the spa to turn on the bubbles and jets for exactly one hour.

I stepped into the hot tub and let the warmth envelop me. I wasn't sure if anyone was around and I looked up at the surrounding apartments. There were two men sitting in chairs on their balcony having a conversation. All of the other windows appeared to be dark with the blinds shut. I was relatively alone and so I tried each of the jets, trying to determine which would be the best for my lower back.

I found the best jet, the hardest one with the most pressure and I let it do its magic on my back. I found myself moaning loudly as the jet worked the soreness from my lower back. I found myself moving my body, adjusting where the jet was hitting until it found a spot on my butt that needed attention. I moaned again as I let the jet soothe the pain and soreness in the first ass cheek and then another.

This jet was too good and I started thinking about how it would feel if I let it massage some other, more personal parts of my anatomy. I couldn't do that here could I? I looked around, scanning to see if anyone was watching me. The two men on the balcony were in a heated conversation and they didn't seem to be paying attention to me at all. There was no one else out and the pool area was eerily quiet. Was I really alone? I hoped so as I pulled my bathing suit down in the back, exposing my ass crack.

I looked around again, hoping that no one could see me. The spa was bathed in soft white lights and there was no way for me to turn them off. They were probably on a timer or something. I lifted my ass up and spread my cheeks open a bit. The jet hit me right in the asshole. Hard. I wasn't expecting it to be so intense and I let out a strange noise.

I stopped, pulling my asshole away from the jet and looking around. The two men on the balcony were still talking. No one had noticed a thing. I lowered my ass back down, this time not bothering to spread my cheeks. The jet was strong enough to still penetrate through my butt cheeks, reaching my asshole with its perfect force. It felt so good but I held in my screams instead, putting my fingers on my clit, the material of my bathing suit still covering my pussy.

"Oh my God!" I whispered. I lifted my ass up even more until I was in a bit of an unnatural position. I pulled my suit down more, exposing a bit of my pussy as well as my ass. The water was still hitting my asshole but I found it I lifted it up a bit that it also hit my pussy. It wasn't quite reaching my clit and I wasn't sure it was possible in this position but I was afraid to turn around and face the jet with my pussy. I didn't want anyone to know what I was doing and if someone walked up I wanted to see them.

I was in heaven as my pussy accepted the pleasure of the spa jet's magic. I was amazed at how it felt like fingers or a tongue on my ass and pussy at the same time. I let out a moan, this time forgetting about the two men who had been talking on the balcony. I forgot everything as the first orgasm gripped me. My pussy came hard and I couldn't help the sounds of joy that escaped from my mouth. I was really going now and there wasn't much that could have stopped me.

When the first orgasm was finished I glanced up at the two guys who had been talking and saw that one of them had turned his chair around. However, they appeared to still be talking now that I was looking at them. I wondered if they had seen and heard me cum and there was a part of me that was alarmed but there was another part of me that was turned on. I like the idea of having an audience but I wasn't so sure that my apartment complex was the best place for these shenanigans.

I put my ass back up to the jet, pulling my suit down more to expose more of my pussy. I looked around again and there was still no one watching and so I pressed my ass back against the force of the jet and let the sensations of the water spreading my asshole open hit me. The water pressure worked my sphincter and so I lifted my ass up further, angling myself so it hit my pussy from behind. This time the sensations were even better, the water hitting my clit in the most perfect way.

I came hard, not realizing how loud I was being as I moaned. I wasn't monitoring the volume of my cries and I didn't really care at that particular moment. I didn't care who was watching or how loud I was being. All that mattered was the way my brain was drifting off, away from my body and the feelings of pure bliss that were working their way from my pussy and ass through the rest of my horny body.

I heard something from my right and I pulled my body away from the jet and saw that the two guys who had been talking were no longer talking. They were applauding me! One of them even whistled. I stood up in the spa, adjusting my suit. I teased them a bit, giving them nasty, sultry looks as I tried to adjust my suit.

"Nice!" one of them yelled.

"Do it again!" the other yelled.

I shrugged as if I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it again or not but I knew that I did. I wasn't done. I was still horny. I smiled a dirty smile at them, watching them as I pulled my bathing suit down, exposing my ass for them to see. They cheered some more as I pressed my naked ass against the jet and lifted it up so it also hit my pussy. I didn't bother trying to be subtle at this point. I didn't care anymore. I was going to show off and I was going to cum.

Knowing that they were watching was getting me off. My pussy was buzzing from the pressure of the jet and my ass was too. The jet teased my holes and I was so shocked at how it hit the right spot as if it were a skilled lover flicking my clit with their tongue. I knew I was going to cum hard but when the orgasm hit me it was even more intense than I was expecting. My eyes rolled back into my head and I let out a series of screams. I didn't bother to mask or mute them. I knew I was being watched this time and I was enjoying it.

I screamed some more, every contraction of my pussy eliciting a moan or scream. I sounded so raw and unedited. I hoped the guys who were watching were enjoying the show. I couldn't look at them because my eyes were so far back in my head that I couldn't see a damn thing. All I could do was cum and it seemed like the orgasm lasted forever before I finally pulled myself away from the jet, my chest heaving from the labor of cumming.

The guys were hooting and hollering. They were giving me their two-man applause. I smiled seductively at them as I pulled the back of my suit back into place and adjusted myself.

"Again! Do it again!" they screamed but as they were begging the timer went off and the jets stopped. I knew that it was time for the pool to close. I shrugged at them and lifted my arms up as if to say, "Oh well," before I stepped out of the spa.

"Hey baby, what's your number? What apartment are you in? Want to come to hang out?" one of the guys screamed at me. I wished I had time to go fuck them but truth be told I had been procrastinating on my work and I needed to get back home and handle it. Plus, I had a rule: no fucking anyone in my apartment complex. I'd had some bad experiences with that in the past.

I said nothing as I gathered my stuff. They continued to shout at me, trying to get my attention.

"Babe! Come on! Come hang out!"

I turned at them and shrugged again before I turned and keyed out of the pool area. Just as I was leaving, one of the apartment complex staff passed me to close down the pool. I had finished my orgasms just in time. I looked back toward the balcony and saw the guys were back to talking again as if it had never happened. I was sure they'd be telling the story about the girl who fucked herself with the spa jets for a long time, just like I'm telling this story now.

I headed back home, fully satisfied and relaxed. My shoulders and back felt very relaxed and my pussy and ass were still buzzing from their encounter with the spa jet. I would definitely have to get over to that pool more often. That jet was fucking epic.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,081 Followers