All Comments on 'Wet Miranda's Super Bowl Choice'

by Wet Miranda

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Next Year...

...Can I get invited to your house on Super Bowl Sunday?

wagoneer88wagoneer88about 19 years ago
Victory!

I, too, am no great fan of spectator sports. So i really enjoyed the girl's sexy diversion, especially when it was described so erotically.

She also retaliated beautifully against her boyfriend's macho attitude to her own time and property.

She taught all five of them about life's real values.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Revenge is best served....hot

Loved the story Miranda. Bet the boyfriend won't be inviting guests over without him present anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I only regret 1 thing, Miranda....

...well, I could make that 2 things: 1 is that Joe didn't hold out for more or that, apparently, none of thee 4 took your statement all that seriously about them being able to touch you because (& this is #2) I didn't really give a rat's ass about the game so I could've PLEASURED YOU during the game! I wouldn't have had to fuck you but I can use my hands or tongue to drive you to orgasms you could NEVER give yourself! I could caress your G-spot, all your erogenous zones & maybe help you find a few that you never knew you had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot story

I just think you should have gone all the way, maybe a full fledged gangbang ...

other than a few gramatical errors, the story was very well written ...

2lips4u2lips4uabout 19 years ago
Touchdown!!!

Excellent idea. I wish I had thought of it years ago. Regarding the "bitch" caller below, he obviously has no concept of the give and take that is required in a relationship. You just don't force crap like that on someone. Miranda was brilliant in the way she handled these predictable slugs. Kudos to her for having the hutzpah to put them where they belong!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Did her man find out

?????

52andnotoverthehill52andnotoverthehillover 6 years ago
Very Hot!

I love your stories Miranda!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous