Wet Morning

Story Info
Pt 2 of Wet Dream. Nihrae and Azriel make another delivery.
2.3k words
3.59
5.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Azriel woke up bursting for a pee; after two weeks of working with Nihrae, he'd decided to impress her by stretching his bladder out. He could already hold a lot and started off by drinking as much water and coffee as he possibly could.

"You must really like her," observed Arin the night before, smirking while she gathered up the snacks after a round of campy space films.

Azriel felt himself blush: he didn't think it was that obvious that he'd been chugging Downtown Mew, a neon green caffeine drink with a pink kitten as a mascot. After his third bottle that night, though, he was twitchy and awake.

"Don't be embarrassed, Az," giggled Arin. "I think it's sweet; I've heard the way you talk about her. She seems to be pretty into you too -- peeing on her least favorite customer's carpet was one hell of an introduction."

"What about you?" Azriel snorted. He followed Arin into her kitchen to put away the crisps and cookies they'd been eating. Azriel's bladder was getting full, and he knew that Arin could tell, so he tried to change the subject: "Who's that pink-haired human girl you're sneaking around with? I saw you by the pool on the crew deck the other night."

This time Arin blushed, pausing for a long moment before pointedly glancing at the clock on her wall. "Oh, would you look at the time," she said suddenly. "I've got to get ready for bed, early start tomorrow."

"But...it's only seven-thirty," said Azriel as Arin ushered him out. "And I was going to use the toilet before I left."

"You're trying to hold more, aren't you?" said Arin. "You won't stretch out your bladder if you just pee whenever. Wait a little while."

Azriel was shunted carefully out the front door by Arin.

"Good night, Az! Sleep well!" sang Arin, closing the door. Azriel found himself alone in the hall needing to pee, though he wasn't desperate just yet. He shrugged and started back to his room; he took Arin's advice and held it. Azriel's room was close to a bathroom anyway so that once he started to lose control he only had to run a few meters.

Azriel hadn't been sleeping well, but he didn't expect to pass out so readily when he got to his room. He woke with his 6:30 alarm. It was a delivery day, and his and Nihrae's first delivery was at a quarter to eight in the morning. It was brutal for a night owl like Azriel, but it was worth it to see Nihrae every other day.

Despite his now painfully full bladder, Azriel didn't pee while he got ready for work. His black hair was getting long; normally it stood up straight on his head, but it was starting to curl downward at the ends. There were bags under his inky black eyes, his normally tanned skin had tired ashen tint to it, and it was harder than usual to fasten the back strap on his shirt underneath his wings. He had to bend in such a way that it compressed his straining lower belly. As long as he wasn't leaking he was fine, which he told himself repeatedly on the way down to the delivery office.

Azriel arrived at the delivery office about fifteen minutes early. He thought about going to the bathroom while he waited for Nihrae, but it was closed off for cleaning. Azriel shrugged it off as best he could and picked up his and Nihrae's delivery form for the day. His stomach did a painful backflip when he saw the recipient's name: "The Adroit Collective."

Dreading going back to the place he'd pissed himself, Azriel hurried up to Nihrae's room. When he went to knock, he found that the door was unlatched. It fell open before him, and in the shadows he heard, a distinct water-rushing noise, like somebody was-

"Dream?" Nihrae mumbled. "Yeah okay sure, I'll kiss you."

Azriel quietly shut the door, not wanting to wake her. As he tiptoed away Azriel thought he heard Nihrae call his name and doubled back, just as Nihrae's neighbor across the hall emerged from her room. She was a young, tired-looking haman woman who seemed too busy to bother with Azriel. Azriel raised his fist to knock on Nihrae's door, but a noise from within stopped him.

"Az...AZRIEL!" Nihrae cried out. Azriel jumped back in surprise, bumping into Nihrae's neighbor. The young woman was wide awake now, blushing as deeply as Azriel was. The young woman hurried away, and Azriel followed suit when he heard the springs squeaking on Nihrae's mattress.

Azriel went right up to the top deck from there to try and switch deliveries with another one of the pairs of non-human workers. They all knew the name "Adroit Collective" and refused, some of them openly laughing at Azriel. Defeated and desperate to pee, Azriel waited for Nihrae at the raft assigned to them.

During the time he waited, the other workers on delivery departed, leaving him alone, leaning on the railing of his raft. He still wasn't desperate to pee just yet, but he thought about going over and pissing off the side of the ship if no one was around...but at that moment he spotted Nihrae striding toward him.

Nihrae's yellow-green eyes glinted in the early-morning light, visible from a distance against her distinctive cat-eared silhouette. As she neared him, Azriel could see that the short dark gray fur that covered her body was a little damp, and that Nihrae's waist-length light gray hair was pulled into a loose braid at her shoulder. She wore clothes that downplayed her lean, muscular physique: a uniform button-up shirt and a pair of black work slacks.

"There you are, Az," Nihrae said brightly, glancing at the folded sheet in his hand and the small crate chained to the raft. "Looks like we have only one delivery today. This is going to be cake, where are we going?"

Azriel gulped, "You're not gonna like it." He held the form out to Nihrae, who took it cautiously and unfolded it. Her face fell and her catlike tail swished disappointedly when she saw the recipient's name.

"I tried to switch out with other workers but none of them would," said Azriel.

"You did your best, Az. Thanks for the effort," said Nihrae, patting Azriel on the shoulder. The wind whipped up around them as Nihrae lifted the raft off the deck. An uneasy knot started to form in Azriel's stomach. The ride felt much shorter than Azriel remembered it being, and what seemed like just a moment later the sharp, tall rooves of the Adroit Collective's compound were visible.

Azriel's bladder throbbed painfully when he stepped down from the raft onto the spongy moss lawn. He tried to forget about it as he and Nihrae crossed to the cluster of buildings.

"Okay Az, we just need to get the receptionist to sign the paper, then we can go. Let's get in and out as quickly as possible."

"Definitely," panted Azriel. He felt a small, warm drip in his underwear, and hurried toward the front entrance. At least fifty people lived in the compound; there had to be a restroom somewhere.

Azriel's desperation overrode his sense of dread when he noticed that someone was standing next to the front desk. He could tell just from the shape that it was the old man from before.

"Go piss on someone else's rug, you filthy cat," the man called at Nihrae when they were within earshot.

Nihrae remained cool and calm, and it was Azriel who spoke first: "Sir, is there a bathroom around here?"

"Not for the likes of either of you," scoffed the old man. "I told your captain specifically that YOU" he pointed at Nihrae. "Soiled my carpet. That ugly old harpy hasn't even offered to repay me for the cleaning fees!"

The old man's comments on both Nihrae and Arin needled Azriel. He felt like he should do something.

Nihrae groaned, "Sir, if you'll just sign this invoice, my colleague and I can-"

"I will not sign your invoice," said the old man. Nihrae didn't react. "What's the matter? Did I offend you?"

"Come on, Azriel. I'll take the write-up-"

"Oh you'll take the write-up alright," the old man shouted into Nihrae's face. "I want you to take that crate back and send me a HUMAN associate who knows how to do their JOB."

Azriel spoke up: "Sir, I'm a personal friend to the captain. If you tell me about your experience I can relay it to her." Azriel heard Nihrae inhale to say something next to him, but instead she let the breath go.

The old man sniffed dismissively at Azriel, but still stepped forward to meet him. "Well, first of all, your captain keeps sending in rude nonhuman delivery people." Azriel reached down with one hand and discreetly unbuttoned his pants.

"What sort of rude behavior have you witnessed?" Azriel asked calmly.

"Well, you people never smile, you always, always deliver the wrong items, and you're so mouthy and asking to use our private restrooms like you own the place-"

Azriel whipped open his fly. His urethra was burning from the effort of holding back, and when he relaxed he sprayed directly onto the front of the old man's shirt. The man's ugly red face reddened even further and his jaw hung open.

"I agree with you, sir," grunted Azriel. He pulled back his foreskin and pushed on his bladder, concentrating the stream a little more. "People should never be forced to let strangers use their private bathrooms...Now, sir, I'll need you to write the date and time of the incidents with our non-human associates."

The old man took a deep breath to speak when Azriel's spray paused. Azriel silenced the old man just by holding shaking his finger at him.

"I'm not-...hhnngg-" Azriel resumed peeing, taking care to hit the old man's shirt again. "I'm not finished yet, sir. You'll need to take those papers of documentation and put them into a file. Do you understand?"

Torn between anger, fear, and shock, the old man nodded.

"Good," said Azriel. "Now listen closely. "Gather up all that data, everything, into a folder." He pushed again and got a small fart in addition to another jet of piss. "Phew, sorry about that!"

"What do I need to do with the paperwork?" said the old man dazedly.

"You'll need to take the file folder and package that in a bubble-wrap envelope. The postage has to be Interworld standard. Once you have that all wrapped up, your next step is very important."

Azriel paused, letting out one last blast onto the old man and heaving a long sigh while he shook off onto the rich, expensive carpet. He still had some left in him, but he'd have to wait for his bladder to relax to get it out.

"What's the next step?" asked the old man. He was beginning to regain his composure, glowering at Azriel impatiently.

Azriel played with his foreskin a little, but stopped when he realized how stiff and sensitive his penis was. He put it away with some difficulty and gathered up all his bravado: the old man was going to come back to his senses sooner or later, and Azriel wanted to be gone sooner.

"Aahh, that's better," Azriel fixed the old man with his gaze. "Now, once you have the file in the envelope, you need to roll the whole thing up..." He paused, grinning. "And stick up as far up your butt as you possibly can."

The old man's mouth dropped open. "You-"

Azriel turned on his heel, hearing the old man squishing around in the puddle that had formed around him. "Now if you'll excuse us, my beautiful associate and I need to return to our airship and inform our captain that the Adroit Collective will no longer be doing business with us." Azriel curled one of his wings around Nihrae as he spoke, hearing a surprised little gasp when he touched her.

Azriel strode out, looking as angry and confident as he could muster. He took Nihrae by the hand when he passed her and led her quickly out of the entryway. They were halfway across the moss lawn when a yell echoed behind them.

"Come on, we need to get out of here," Azriel said quietly. Without his overfull bladder in the way, he easily hopped the rail of the raft, made sure Nihrae was holding on, and piloted them away from the compound.

About five minutes into the flight, Nihrae stepped over to the controls and slowed the raft to a stop in midair.

Nihrae took a deep breath. "You...I can't believe you did that."

Azriel's heart had been racing before, but now with Nihrae staring at him, it pounded even faster in his chest, but also against the waistband of his work pants.

"I can't believe it either," Azriel said breathlessly. "It felt good though."

"I'll bet it did. You definitely needed it," said Nihrae. Azriel finally dared to look Nihrae in the eyes: she was gazing at him like he was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. He felt the corners of his mouth curling upward into a stupid grin. Nihrae didn't seem to mind it, and drew closer, leaning into Azriel hard enough to press against his erection.

"I think we need to land," Azriel gulped. "For safety reasons."

"I agree," purred Nihrae. Azriel wound his wing around her on the descent, and she began to rub up against him. "For safety reasons," she repeated with a snort. Azriel felt Nihrae's hand delicately cup his swollen genitals through his work pants.

"Slow down, Nini, I'm already halfway there," moaned Azriel.

Nihrae set the raft to hover in a small clearing next to a picturesque little creek. "So am I," Nihrae whispered into Azriel's ear. She took his hand and pulled him toward a curtain of leafy vines.