Wet Road Trip with Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and son continue the wet fun at the motel.
2.5k words
4.45
26.8k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WET ROAD TRIP WITH MOM

This story involves consenting, related adults in water sport activities. If this is not your bag, move on please.

Chapter 2

After Dinner Fun

The diner across the street was pretty busy. While we waited for a table the friendly hostess told us to help ourselves to the iced tea or other cold beverages. We accepted her offer and both sat down with large glasses of cold tea as we waited.

30 minutes and two glasses of iced tea later a table opened up and we were seated. Dinner was fast to arrive and we had soon finished our burgers and more iced tea. I motioned to mom that I was going to the bathroom and started to get up. She reached across the table and grabbed my arm. Her blouse billowed open exposing her soft breasts. Her eyes met mine and she whispered, "hold it, I want it all when we get back to the room, let's go."

I nodded and out we went. The supermarket was just a block down the street. We made our way there, picked up a 6 pack of beer and a case of bottled water. As soon as we got in the room I headed for the bathroom.

"I have to go bad mom, if you want to watch you better hurry," I said with urgency in my voice. Mom charged past me into the bathroom and in a flash had her skirt down and was sitting on the toilet. "Oh geeze mom, I gotta go bad, let me go first, please," I pleaded.

Mom looked up at me, spread her legs apart wide, backed up on the toilet seat and said "Go ahead and pee baby, aim it right in here." She pointed to her now open pussy lips. I stepped up to the toilet my dick in hand ready to unleash my nozzle.

"Are you sure mom, I'm gonna get it all over." I no more than finished the sentence than I realized what a dummy I was. She wanted to get wet, that was the whole idea.

I pointed my tool at her slit and opened the valve. Mom pulled her pussy open as my pee assaulted her clit. She began rubbing feverishly as my flow started to subside. I shook the last drop off and mom reached out and licked the tip of my dick. "Oh that was great honey, let's get a beer and keep this going."

I went out to the car and grabbed our ice chest and filled it up with ice from the motel machine. We loaded the beer and half the water into the ice chest, cracked open two beers and sat down on the sofa together.

"So honey, do you think mom is some kind of freak, are you ready to call the guys in white coats? Do you want to forget all this and get back home?"

I looked mom right in the eye, "No way I want to go home now. No way I think you're crazy. Yes you're a freak, a totally hot kinky freak and I want to get freaky nasty with you all night long."

Mom picked up the remote and turned on the TV. Typical of all motel TV's the entertainment menu came up. Mom scrolled right to the adult entertainment and started browsing through the selections. "Let me know if you see something that might interest you," she said.

I started to say something stupid when she stopped. "That's it right there," she said as she hit the preview button. The screen filled with a montage of 30-40 something hotties in swim suits shaking their boobs. The title was Backyard Mothers.

"Yea that looks great," I said. She pressed the purchase now button and the movie started to play. I've never watched a porn movie before and especially with my mom, wow! This was a pretty good movie too. Lots of good looking mother types lounging around pools and playing with their pussies. I was hard as a rock from the first scene and mom noticed.

Mom liked the show too. She had her legs spread and was rubbing herself rather vigorously. "Take your shorts off son, get comfortable, that rod of yours needs some attention." She was right, I needed to do something. I stood up and dropped my shorts and underwear to the floor. My dick sprung up and stood proud. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and gave it a couple strokes and sat back down on the couch.

Mom stood up and dropped her skirt to the floor and unbuttoned her blouse. She spread her legs a bit, thrust her pelvis forward towards me and slipped a finger into her wet slit and spread her pussy open a bit. "That's a fine looking Johnson you got there son, look at how wet it's getting me," mom said as she sat back down on the couch and turned toward me. She lifted one leg up on the seat opening her pussy up wide for me to see.

"Wow mom that is so cool. I've haven't seen very many pussies. Is yours always that wet?" I asked.

"No, it gets wet like this when a woman is sexually excited and ready to be fucked," she said in a matter of fact way. "And believe me, I am sexually excited right now and ready for almost anything. And I mean anything."

I grabbed my beer and slurped down about half the can. Mom did the same and we both turned to look at the TV. The hot blonde mother was sitting on a patio swing with a vibrator stuffed up her pussy, swinging and moaning. "Hey mom, you ever do that at home," I asked, pointing at the hottie on the TV.

Mom thought for a second before responding. "Yes I have, not exactly like that but close. I had clothes on for the most part, a sun dress. I had my rubber dildo stuffed up my hole and was frigging my clit. The one thing really different though is as I had my orgasm I started peeing and just let it fly all over the patio."

"Holy shit, really," I blurted, "that is so cool. I wish I could have seen that. You really like peeing don't ya mom?"

"I do," she blushed, "It's a terrible fetish of mine. I like to pee in unusual places and I like to play in my pee. I seldom pee without getting my hands at least a little wet."

I took another long swig of beer and casually stroked my dick a little more. "So, where have you peed at home?" I asked.

"Oh gosh," she began "The shower. I always pee in the shower. I get to play with my stream, hold my lips open and spray all over the stall. I practice my stand up peeing so I can pee other place and not get myself all wet, unless I want to." She paused and smiled.

"I do a lot of stand-up peeing at home. Many times I'll let loose in the bath tub. It's a lot easier than the toilet. I mean sometimes my aim is a little off. It's not like I have a hose I can grab a hold of and aim you know." I was listening intently to mom as she revealed her deep dark pee secrets to me. Her story continued. "I guess my favorite place to pee at home is outside. It's refreshing and a little daring. There is always a certain sense that someone could see me. I press my luck a bit to by sneaking a pee in very public areas of our yard."

I leaned in closer to mom and probed for more information. "Where would that be mom?" I questioned.

Mom looked across at me, smiled and began, "You know all those short sun dresses I wear, they are very comfortable and allow me a great deal of freedom when it comes to relieving myself outside. I seldom wear underwear with those so anytime I squat or even kneel it opens me up and allows me to pee almost anywhere. My favorite daring place is the front flower bed when I'm pulling weeds. I can squat down and let it go or even get on my knees and let a stream go out backwards. It's so naughty, I love it. Those little episodes are usually followed by a serious wank session, often on the back patio where I can finish off with an orgasm squirt."

My dick was hard as steel. My mother is a total freak and I love it. I finished off my beer and grabbed a water from the ice chest. "So I assume you do a lot of peeing in the back yard too" I asked, hoping to get mother to continue with her stories. I was in total heaven learning all this stuff about my mom.

"Oh goodness yes," she gushed. "I have so much naughty fun in the back yard. I can pee almost anywhere back there. I love standing up and holding my pussy lips open and letting a big stream loose. It's so refreshing but my all time favorite thing to do is sit or squat on the edge of the patio, spread my legs wide open and go for distance."

"Geeze mom, I never dreamed you did anything like this. I thought I was a pervert when I peed in the shower."

Mom looked at me with a devilish grin. "You're not a pervert dear; everybody has some little thing they like to do that is a little bit off center, something that is not talked about in public. Mine is peeing; I just like the sensations of the hot liquid as it leave. Feeling it flow through my pussy lips is a very erotic sensation to me. I know several other women that enjoy it too."

"I have to pee again mom." I stood up and held out my hand to help mom up. She stood and we headed for the bathroom.

Mom stepped into the bathtub and sat against the back wall with her legs spread open lewdly. She grabbed her hanging pussy lips and spread them open exposing her vagina. "Pee right on my wide open pussy baby and make it last as long as you can please. I want to play with my self and if we're lucky I might have a squirting orgasm for you."

I stepped up to the edge of the tub and aimed my dick. My stream started and I regulated the flow by squeezing the tip a bit to hold it back slightly. The sight of my mother starting to play with her clit was unbelievable. The feeling of my own pee straining past my finger clamp was also interesting. I was keenly aware of the sensations at the head of my dick. Even as I peed I began to get hard. This had the effect of slowing my flow as well. I had to step one foot into the tub to keep hitting mom in the target zone. Her rubbing and poking became more frantic and urgent. She thrust her hips up forcing her pussy closer to me. I stepped completely into the tub and sat on the front edge. Now level with mom I continued to target her open pussy. She was close to climax, I concentrated my aim directly on her hole as she assaulted her clit.

Her orgasm came fast and hard. Her hips pushed out further and her golden spray erupted from her hole. It arched up and soaked me from the chest down. She convulsed at least four times and each time a shower of amazing nectar drenched me. My own flow had stopped and as I was basking in the wet feeling I began stroking my now hard dick.

I pumped my dick frantically as my mind raced with incredibly naughty thoughts about my mother and her fantastic pee episodes. I felt the familiar rush in my balls and the tingling in the head of my dick. My cum launched from the tip of my member and hit mom on the belly. I managed three strong squirts and the trail lead right to her still open pussy. Mom rubbed my cum into her pussy and then licked her fingers clean.

"Let's shower and get in bed," she suggested. "I think this trip is going to be fun and exhausting and we're going to need plenty of sleep."

We crawled into bed, both of us naked and quickly drifted off to sleep. The phone rang, it was seven am and the computer voice announced that it was our requested wake up call. I rubbed my eyes looking over at my mother next to me. Her firm breasts standing proud on her chest. "Good morning mom," I said as she too rubbed the sleep from her eyes and focused in on the morning, where she was and who she was with.

"Good morning sunshine," she replied. "Did you sleep OK? I hope I didn't keep you up all night with my snoring".

"I slept like a dog mom. I don't think I moved. How about you, did you sleep OK?" I asked.

"Honey," mom replied, "I slept like a dog too. Hey let's jump in the bathtub, pee all over each other then get ready and blow this berg. We got a lot of miles to get through today."

I jumped out of bed and with my morning wood pointing the way I headed for the bathroom. Mom was right behind me and we stepped into the oversize tub, faced each other and we both let loose a torrent of pee at the other. The sizzling hot pee hit my legs and felt amazing. I stepped closer and lowered myself so my cock was in range of mom's golden stream. She obliged by aiming for my cock head and covering my shaft with her nectar. I had my aim adjusted too and was hitting her clit and pussy slit with my fire hose stream. Mom moaned as my stream subsided and began rubbing her pussy. I reached back and turned on the water in the tub. We showered off, got dressed and cleared out of the room. Grabbed some breakfast and were on our way in quick order.

Our goal was to make it to Aunt Cindy's house by six pm. The miles flew by as we headed East out of New Mexico into Texas. Aunt Cindy had a ranch in West Texas. It was in hilly scrub country outside Justiceburg and big enough to be as private as possible. We pulled up to the house about 5:30. Aunt Cindy was on the porch and had ice tea and lemonade ready for us. Mom and Cindy embraced and kissed. Aunt Cindy reached out to me and drew me in close and hugged. Her embrace was firm and I could feel the love and her breast.

"How was the drive? I bet you guys are exhausted."