Wet Spots

Story Info
Wife catches me.
3.3k words
3.44
13.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Kate and I were house sitting for some friends, and Kate's college roommate Amy came to stay with us for a long weekend. It's a nice house with a pool in the back yard. Amy had just gone through a divorce, followed by her retirement, so was settling in to an entirely new lifestyle.

I came home from work early on Friday. Amy was laying on a chair on the deck by the pool. I saw her when I came down the drive and walked over before going in the house. She seemed nervous, something struck me as being off with her. I didn't think much of it and small talk was going about as well as it usually does when an attractive woman in swimwear is lying there in front of me. Which is to say somewhat awkward. But this went to a different level.

She was wearing a yellow bikini. As we talked I was trying not to be obvious about checking her out. I had sunglasses on and was hoping she couldn't see my eyes. The initial distraction was the outline of her nipples through the fabric. That was fun but when I glanced down I lost all track of what she was saying. She was laying there with her legs slightly spread, and there was a bit of camel toe action going on. I'm sure I bit my lip when I noticed that, but still kept up my end of the conversation. Then I saw it. There was a spot on her bikini that was a little darker than the rest, right in the center, in that little crease of fabric between her legs.

A wet spot? What had she been doing when I pulled in? I'm sure I said something stupid in reply to what she had been telling me because I wasn't hearing her anymore. She must have noticed where I was looking because she sat up and said it was time for a dip in the pool.

"Oh, yeah, sounds great. I'm going to head in but, um, sure. Great day for it." I realized I was nodding my head a lot more than what was appropriate. She must think I'm an idiot. Or a dirty old man. Or both.

I did sneak a peek as she stepped toward the pool. Damn that bikini looked good on her from behind.

I headed toward the house. My thoughts were running wild. Amy reminded me of someone I dated in college, and while we had a lot of issues, sex was never one of them. She was fantastic. And my mind could not get off of the thought of how she felt when she was excited. Soft, silky smooth, slippery. Wonderful.

Once inside I snuck a peak out the upstairs window and saw Amy floating on an air mattress. On her back, legs slightly spread. Her bikini was wet now. Wet and clinging. I imagined if my eyesight was still any good I'd still be able to see a cameltoe.

That was it. I went into the bathroom and started playing with myself, thinking about her, or maybe it was my old girlfriend. That wet bikini, that ass, the hint of her lips. I don't think it took very long for me to get off, but as I was getting dressed I heard the shower turn on - She must have come back into the house while I was imagining her doing wonderfully slutty things to me. Well, what they were both doing with me if I'm being honest, but that's a different story.

I didn't see Amy again until after Kate got home. We had dinner and drinks outside on the deck that evening. I left them alone for a couple hours when I met up with some friends at the local pub and when I got home, they were still outside, drinking wine, talking about who knows what, laughing, and generally ignoring me.

I went up to bed. Kate came in about half an hour later and asked about my afternoon. I told her I left work early and had just hung out at home. I worked on some stuff, nothing major. She asked if I had seen Amy when I got home so I said sure, I saw her by the pool and went over to say Hi. She asked if that was ALL of the story.

"That's it." I knew she was fishing for more info but hoped she'd drop it.

"You didn't see anything interesting?" The way she said it I was sure she knew more than she let on.

Crap. Amy had noticed me scoping her out and told Kate. "Interesting? I'm not sure what you're talking about. Did something happen next door?" Our neighbors were notorious for drinking too much and doing stupid stuff. I thought it was a good dodge. "Is Jenny running around topless again? I really need to set up a camera." Maybe that would change the subject. Jenny HAD run around topless before after all.

"You really don't know what Amy was doing when you pulled up?" Kate didn't take the bait.

"She was by the pool, working on her tan I suppose. What did I miss" I tried not to sound too defensive but I'm not a great liar.

"That's all you saw?" She didn't believe me.

I stuck to my story. "Yeah, why? What was I supposed to see?"

"Nothing. Nevermind. Go to sleep." The sarcasm was dripping from her voice.

That made me even more defensive. "Seriously? What sort of secret do you think you have?"

"Amy thinks you saw more than that. She was a little embarrassed but apparently you didn't see anything so don't worry about it." She sounded almost annoyed when she told me.

She went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she came out she was only wearing panties. That's how she slept some nights, especially if she had been drinking. That night she was wearing a cotton pair from Victoria's Secret, bikini cut. Seafoam green. I love that look on her. I've got a "thing" for panties.

I thought I had won. Maybe I had. I should have just kept my mouth shut but seeing her like that? I don't know. It made me stupid I guess. I thought it'd be smart to put a final nail in it, say one more thing to put it to bed as it were.

That's it. Act confident. As Kate was getting under the covers I nonchalantly told her I saw Amy's bikini. She looked great in it, nothing to be embarrassed about. Kate's back was to me. I put my hand on her hip. She slid it off, sighed, and rolled over to face me.

"She looked GREAT in it? What exactly looked GREAT? And why should she be embarrassed?"

I KNEW I should just shut up but I started digging deeper. "Ah come on, she just looked good in it. You know it, I know it, am I supposed to lie? And YOU said she was embarrassed!"

Her frustration grew. "WHAT looked good?"

She knew. She KNEW there was more. Ok, though, I've got this. Just toss out something embarrasing. Her bikini was a little tight? No, that could lead to a weight thing. Nipples! That's it. Her nipples were obvious. A common thing. No big deal. That was it.

"Fine. The only embarrasing thing may have been her nipples were obvious under the top of her bikini. I could see the outline but that's pretty par for the course."

Kate laughed. "No, I think you saw something else. Which may have heightened the whole nipple experience."

At least she was laughing now. I was so committed to her nipples being the story that I wasn't really faking my confusion when I asked "Something else? What are you talking about?"

"Something more embarrassing than the outline of her nipples. Actually she was worried I'd be mad about it. But I thought it was funny so you're off the hook, it's ok."

Kate seemed like she wanted to drop it. But now my curiousity was piqued. She had to be talking about Amy's camel toe. Unless they knew about the wet spot too? That couldn't be it. Would Amy have even noticed the spot? It had to be the camel toe, but Kate was ok I saw that? I'll admit it. That was kind of a turn on. And like a typical guy, I get stupid(er) when things start to get sexy.

I said it without thinking. "Women think camel toes are funny?"

The look on Kate's face was genuine surprise but I missed that clue. "What's that?"

I liked the idea. I had to keep going with it. But my confidence faded as soon as I started talking again. "Camel toe. You know, her, you can, her suit was a little tight, the bottom, it showed an outline too. I didn't think you gals would find that funny."

I wasn't expecting her reaction. It was like a light had turned on and now she understood. "You gals? Camel toes? That's not what I'm talking about, but I suppose it makes sense." She was almost giggling.

Now I was confused. "What are you talking about then?"

Kate got a huge smile on her face. "Her VIBRATOR. When you came home she was trying out a magic wand she got as a divorce present from her sister. She thought you saw it. When she came back from the pool, the magazine she hid it under had moved and it was showing. She thought you saw that, not her 'camel toe' as you so lovingly refer to it."

THAT came out of left field. I assured her I hadn't seen Amy's vibrator, and if I had I wouldn't have been able to talk to her at dinner so calmly.

Kate asked why. Then moved closer to me and put her hand on my leg, asking me again. "Why is that? Would the thought of her using a vibrator get you all flustered?"

She slid her hand up my leg and started to lightly play with my cock through my underwear as she whispered in my ear. "... I mean, you saw her nipples and that didn't do it. You saw her camel toe and that didn't fluster you... why is a vibrator so shocking?"

I was getting rock hard. She never talked to me like this. Or for that matter played with me like this.

She continued. "... would a vibrator be more earth shattering than seeing her nipples?"

I tried to whisper but it was more of a whimper. "I didn't see her nipples, I just saw the outline of them through her top!"

She didn't let up. "You've always liked to leave a little to the imagination. The outline of her nipples, I'll bet you liked that. Talking about it is making you so hard..." she started stroking me faster now, still through my underwear. "You've got quite the hard on for her. Is it the outline of her nipples... or the camel toe? Is that it, the outline of her pussy???" She stopped stroking me when she said pussy. She had never talked to me like that before. She was holding my cock but not stroking anymore. I was breathing hard, nearing that point of no return.

She stopped whispering and got more demanding. "So which was it you little perv? What are you imagining now, tits or pussy? Ooh, a wet spot!"

I heard that and reacted. "Oh god, her wet spot!"

"EXCUSE me?" She let go of my cock. "HER wet spot? I meant the wet spot on your underwear you pig!"

I panicked. "Her bikini had a wet spot". I said it louder than I tried to. I knew I shouldn't be telling Kate this, but saying it felt so wonderfully wrong. Like when I had told her I wore panties. I had to, I couldn't help it. And that led to me wearing panties around her sometimes, so that worked out great. The panic made it more thrilling. I was in deep.

She didn't say anything, just looked at me with a shocked expression. Silence. So of course I kept talking. "Your pussy gets wet when you use one of those too!"

Part of my brain was screaming "just shut up you moron!" while another part of my brain was telling me to keep talking. It was fun to reveal all. Upon further reflection, maybe it wasn't my brain telling me to do that part.

Kate grabbed my cock again. Not gently. "And just what are you doing looking at another woman's wet pussy?" She was gripping me tight, SLOWLY stroking down then a quick flick up.

I was pleading with her. "I wasn't looking at her pussy, it was her bikini, it had a wet spot."

"Her bikini was wet? I'll bet that made it nice and clingy for a fucking perv like you. Did that make her lips look nice and swollen? Could you see a nice outline, with her panties all wet and tight?" She was almost growling in my ear when she said it. Her hand still moving down slowly than flicking up fast.

Who was this woman? She had NEVER treated me like this before. I loved it.

"They weren't panties!" I was so close to cumming now. She knew I loved panties. She knew I loved hearing her just say the word.

It was obvious I was under her complete control at this point. She changed to a slow, steady stroke now. Too slow. I was desperate for her to go faster but couldn't say a ward as she kept talking. "Do you know why you were getting such a nice view? She shaves her bush. There's a patch above her lips, a little puff, like a bunny tail. Could you see that?" She relaxed her grip and stopped moving again. "Could you tell she had a trimmed little bush?"

"No. No, don't stop!" I begged her.

She took her hand off of me. "No, I'm done. If you want to cum in your panties you'll have to get yourself off." She whispered in my ear again. "Go ahead, get yourself off, stroke that little cock of yours you perv."

"Kate, I am so close, just a little more, please!"

"No. You'll do it yourself. You'll grab that little cock and cum in your panties when you start to imagine why I know what her bush looks like." She took my hand and placed it on the front of my underwear, moving it up and down.

"Yeah... I've seen her. I've seen her without the bikini... I've seen her bush. Her bare pussy." She stopped moving my hand. "I've seen her wet cunt."

I had never heard her use that word before. I started stroking myself.

She backed away from my ear. "I knew you'd like that. You are such a little slut. Keep stroking, bitch. Do NOT think of her yellow bikini as you cum. Don't you dare think of her pussy when you cum. I want you to tell me what you think about as you're cumming and it had better NOT be that bitch's tight little pussy."

I came so hard when she said "pussy" I couldn't say anything. I tried. It was just a groan.

She grabbed my left nipple and pinched hard. "What are you thinking about!"

"FUCKING YOU!" I just about screamed it.

Kelly released her grip and laughed. I was done talking, I just layed there, embarassed. Finally she told me "Go clean yourself up. Change into something you haven't cum in. Put on those pretty pink panties you love so much. And you're not to take them off until I tell you to. Amy isn't liking men too much right now, but I'll bet a panty clad boy like you might cheer her up."

I knew she was kidding. "Good one babe, you'd hate it if your friends knew I liked panties."

"Yeah...." Kelly smiled. "She already knows hun. Sleep tight!" Then she turned away from me.

She was kidding about that too. She must be.

"What did you tell her?" I had to know what she said.

"Go to sleep. AFTER you put clean panties on!" She didn't look my way when she said it.

Kate had never said anything to me about panties before. She basically ignored it when I wore them. What was happening? Why did I care? Don't argue. I got up, cleaned myself off and put panties on. Purple. Shiny. I was more comfortable in them than pink. I slid back into bed. I put my hand on Kate's hip again and she pushed it away again.

"Go to sleep." She showed no interest in continuing our conversation.

I tried to sleep. I really did. But I just kept thinking about Amy's bikini, wondering what Kate had told her, and there were so many fantasies about what had happened between the two of them. I should have tried to think of something else, but I layed there torturing myself.

It was after 5am when I finally fell asleep. And had the sluttiest dreams.

Kate woke me up at 8am. I was on my back, She pulled the sheets off of me and said "Time to get up and make us breakfast, stud."

I liked the sound of that. "Should I wear my PJ bottoms or is this a ready for the day, street clothes activity?"

"Oh, hun... it's a ready for the day thing, but it's come as you are. You won't be needing your PJ bottoms, or any other bottoms for that matter." She sounded so patronizing when she said it.

Even with all the fantasies I had imagined the night before, I wasn't ready. I'm not a morning person. I didn't get much sleep. Amy was in the house. "But, I'm in panties!"

"I know." She sounded serious. "I'm not fucking blind." No hint of a giggle.

"But... Amy? I don't want to force this kink on her. Trust me, I love when you talk about it but let's spare her the trauma of seeing me like this. She's been through enough already." I still thought Kate had to be joking.

Kate still didn't smile. "Oh, she already knows you're in panties."

"You really told her? Really? Even if you did, it's one thing for you to see me, and her to know, but for me to wear them in front of both of you? No." I laughed. Shook my head. Looked down at my panty clad cock, lost all my confidence, and then looked up at Kate.

She sighed. "Oh please, it's your wet dream. Which by the looks of things is literal. Change your panties before you come down, little guy. Maybe the pink pair I asked for last night? Yep, hot pink, she'd like that". And she walked away.

She wasn't wrong, it was my fantasy. And the front of the panties I had on were rather messed up. Wet spots and stains. I couldn't help it. I didn't have even have to be hard, when I was in panties around her, I leaked.

Maybe she was setting me up? Maybe she didn't really mean it? Maybe Amy really was expecting it? Screw it. I knew I was a sissy at heart. Maybe Kate did too? Even if Kate was joking, this was something I needed to do. I got out of bed, slipped into hot pink satin panties and a long t-shirt, and headed downstairs.

They were already into the mimosa's, laughing. My t-shirt was long enough to cover my panties, mostly. If I lifted my arms at all there were flashes of pink I'm sure. The first few moments were awkward. Then it became obvious this is just what they expected to see. The nervousness faded and submissiveness took over.

Standing there in front of them in pink panties was a dream come true, but I didn't want them to know that. How silly of me. They knew.

And they used it to their advantage. I was putty in their hands. Kate was a different person. Amy truly was a wet dream.

It was a wonderful start to an amazing weekend.