Wet T-Shirt

Story Info
Aunt Kelly's shirt gets wet.
2.1k words
4.24
44.4k
58
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trout1985
Trout1985
185 Followers

WET T-SHIRT

My name is Michael. This is a story about me and my cousins Katy and Ben, and their Aunt Kelly, who is my mother. Me and my cousins are all college age, with me being the oldest at 21, and Ben and Katy being 20 and 18. Mom is 46. Me and Ben are both in college and Katy just finished high school. We were all at a gathering at someone's house, on an early Saturday summer evening.

The three of us were fairly bored after a day of watching people hang out and talk, so we went to the guest house next door to watch TV. We were looking around in the cabinets and came across some, well, essentially porn. "Ok now we're talking" Ben said.

"Ewww" replied Katy. "Let's not."

Now Ben. "Hey check this one out. Wet t-shirt contests. That's not porn. What do you think Katy? Michael?"

It was fine by me. Katy: "Whatever" she said, rolling her eyes and playing on her phone.

So Me and Ben watched (and armchair judged) some pretty great wet t-shirt contests. What's not to love?

Ben: "Hey Katy" he said to his sister, still preoccupied with her phone. "You know who would kill at this? Aunt Kelly".

Yes, that Aunt Kelly. The one in the house next door keeping an eye on the wine.

Katy looked up at the screen. "Lol, yeah she would. She's got a great body."

Ben: "Well let's get her over here.... She'd enjoy the show and the compliment."

Me: "Guys. You just want to casually tell your aunt that she'd do really well in a wet t-shirt competition? Think about what you're saying. First of all, she's not exactly the type to enjoy that sort of thing."

Ben: "What, compliments? Everyone enjoys compliments. Get her over here and she can watch with us."

Me: "This is dumb" I said, as I texted my mom to come meet us in the guest house. "Alright here she comes. Don't say anything too stupid, OK?"

Ben: "Like what?"

Me: "Like, hurr durr look at the wet tits Aunt Kelly, isn't that great?".

In walked mom. "Hey what's up guys? Why did you.... um good lord what are y'all watching?".

Ben: "It's a wet t-shirt contest Aunt Kelly!"

Kelly: "Well yes I can see that. Great. So what did you want?"

Ben: "Well, I was just thinking.... and Katy agreed with me.... that you would be... well, you would.... um"

Kelly: "Yes?"

Ben: "You would be great at this," he finally managed to get out.

Kelly: "Oh? Um, thanks? I'll put that on my resume."

Ben: "No really! Hell you'd win this contest."

Kelly: "(rolling her eyes) Gee thanks. Y'all have fun" she said, turning to leave.

Ben: "No, wait Aunt Kelly. I have an idea. I could prove it to you."

Kelly: "Excuse me?"

Ben: "Yeah, why not?"

Kelly: "Why not WHAT?"

Ben: "You know, just a little sample. To see how you match up. To see if me and Katy are right."

Katy put her phone down. This was suddenly getting interesting. Ben just asked their aunt, and Michael's mom, to.... well I'm not really sure what. To take part in a wet t-shirt competition? WTF? This was the most exciting development of the day.

Kelly: "I don't even know what that means, but whatever it is, I'm out."

Ben: "Oh come on, it's nothing. It'll be fun," he said, as he began moving closer to his aunt. "You're pretty much dressed for it, anyway".

Kelly was wearing short jean shorts, a white shirt, with a button up short sleeve shirt over the top. She looked down at her clothes, as Ben stepped closer. "Perhaps I should have worn something different...." she started, as Ben reached out and started playing with the top button of her red button-down, covering her white t-shirt.

"Really Aunt Kelly, with just a quick modification, you'd be all ready," he said, fiddling with the button until it came free. He quickly moved to the next one.

"You guys are nuts, you know that?" Kelly said, as her nephew began taking off her outermost layer of clothing. "This is the dumbest thing ever."

Only five buttons on the shirt, and he quickly had them all undone. He split the two sides, and peeled them off her arms and tossed it onto the bed. All eyes were now on Kelly, standing there in her jean shorts and white shirt, arms folded indignantly.

"Look this is weird, I'm just going to go," Kelly said, before Ben grabbed her hand.

"Hold on Aunt Kelly, this won't take long" he said, guiding her to the edge of the bed. "Wait. Are you wearing a bra?"

The words hung in the air. That was a very inappropriate thing to ask your aunt.

Kelly: "(sighing) Yes, not that is any of your business, but I am."

Ben: "Take it off" he replied boldly.

Kelly, laughing: "No! I swear, what has gotten into you kids? Michael?".

Ben: "Let Katy take it off. You're both girls. Katy, take off her bra. We won't see anything."

More silence. Katy looked at her Aunt Kelly and didn't know what to say. "Guys, c'mon" was all Kelly said. Katy was pretty brash, and wasn't shy about these things. She found all of this pretty entertaining. "OK I'll do it" she said, sitting down next to her aunt on the bed.

"Well hold on..." Kelly started, as Katy's hands slipped under the back of her aunt's shirt. Within about a second she had it unclasped, and a couple of seconds later it was off and thrown across the room. Boys thinking: "I don't know how you girls do that, but it's awesome."

So let's recap. Their aunt and my mom has lost her outer shirt and now her bra, and is sitting on the edge of the bed. Ben: "I have an idea. Lay her down, Katy."

Katy did as she instructed, and pushed her aunt down onto the bed, where she was laying now on her back. "I'm going to get some water," Ben said. We all knew what that meant. "Oh come on guys," said Kelly, still laying flat on her back.

I didn't know what to think at this point. The whole thing was bizarre, and, if I'm being completely honest, exciting. I couldn't believe she was still here. And what was my cousin about to do, exactly?

Ben went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, and walked over to the bed, where he hopped up and straddled his Aunt Kelly. "OK let's get started. Now, this might be a little cold...." he said, as he began to lower the water bottle down toward's his aunt's white top. "You're not really going to...." she started, as the first drops came down.

The first few hit near her belly. He raised the bottle to aim higher, and the next few hit her upper chest. Katy: "Ben, you've got the bottle too high. Lower it down closer to her chest."

"Guys!" my mom yelled, but still not moving. "That's cold! OK, is that it? Are we done?"

Ben: "Katy go get me another bottle please. Actually get a few. No we're not quite done yet, Kelly." He said Kelly and not Aunt Kelly. It didn't go unnoticed.

I wasn't sure what to do. My cousins had my mom laying in bed and were trying to soak her shirt with water. But, it really was exciting. I had no idea where this was going.

Katy: "Here you go," she said, tossing about five water bottles onto the bed next to her brother. "Think that's enough."

Ben grabbed one and opened it, and lowered it to where it was about two inches above my mom's right breast. Katy laid down parallel to Kelly started stroking her aunt's hair. "See this is fun, right Aunt Kelly? You're doing great." Kelly looked annoyed and was ready for whatever this was to come to an end.

Ben tipped the bottle over, and a few drops landed squarely on Kelly's right breast. Then a little more, and a little more. The next series of drops was a bullseye, landing right on the nipple. Ben: "Katy pull her shirt tight would you?"

Katy grabbed the shirt around the collar, and around the hem, and pulled it tight, pressing the fabric down around her aunt's breast. Kelly looked down, and saw that her shirt had become sheer. You could clearly see her nipple poking through the shirt. "OK let's call it quits there...." she started, as Ben tossed the empty bottle on the floor and picked up a full one.

Ben: "Hold on, not yet," he said, as he poured about half of the bottle over her entire right breast, and then the other half on her left breast. Katy continued stroking her aunt's hair, and whispered in her ear, "Wow you look great Aunt Kelly".

Kelly looked over at me, suddenly feeling very exposed. I gave her a shrug. When she looked back at Ben dripping more water on her increasingly visible breasts, I took a moment to adjust myself. Sorry, this was hot. Very hot.

Ben: "Katy pull the shirt tight again please." She did, and both nipples were now clearly visible through the shirt, as well as the outline of most of both breasts. "Almost..." Ben said, emptying the last bottle all over both breasts, and pulling the bottom of the shirt tight. "There. That's it."

The shirt was now completely soaked, with both of Aunt Kelly's tits there for all of us to see. Ben was right. She was good at this.

Ben: "What did I say?" he said, while looking down at his aunt stretched out on the bed. Kelly, a little softer now: "Are we done?" Her breathing had increased. She had her nephew, niece, and son looking down at her transparent white t-shirt.

"Almost," said Ben. "Katy, reach into that drawer next to you."

Katy smiled as she opened the drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors.

Ben: "Hand them to Michael".

Katy walked the scissors over to me and handed them to me, then resumed her place laying next to her aunt, stroking her hair and neck and offering words of encouragement. Kelly looked at me confused.

Ben: "OK last thing. This is what happens at the end of the competition. The shirt gets ripped off. Michael, do the honors?"

I froze. I didn't know what to do. My initial concern was moving around with what had grown in my pants watching all of this. I slowly got up, and sat down at the base of the bed, and scooted up almost on top of her. Katy whispered "This is so hot Aunt Kelly."

Mom looked down her torso at my hands, and the pair of scissors in them. I wasn't thinking clearly at this point. I nervously reached out and grabbed the hem of her shirt with my left hand, with the scissors in my right. The room was silent, except for the sounds of heavy breathing. This was insane.

I started cutting. Mom was still watching intently. It went about an inch at a time. After I was about a fourth of the way up, I put the scissors down, grabbed the partially cut ends of the shirt, and pulled, ripping it another six inches or so. Again. Again. Until all that was left was the collar. I picked up the scissors and cut the last piece. Her shirt was now cut down the middle, with about an inch of skin visible from top to bottom.

Ben: "Open it."

I re-positioned myself to where I was basically sitting on her waist, with my legs under me. I looked at the torn shirt, and grabbed one side, and then the other. I paused. The room was electric. I don't think anyone thought I would do it.

I slowly began to separate the two sides. Katy and Ben were now leaning over her as well, getting as close as possible. Her breathing was coming in very fast, short bursts. I pulled some more. The insides of her tits came into view. She moaned. I pulled some more. A hint of areola. I pulled some more. The edges caught on her hard nipples.

Then with one quick pull on each side, both breasts were fully exposed. I laid the two sides down on the bed, and stared. We all did. They were magnificent. Kelly's niece, nephew, and son all took in the sight of Kelly laid bare.

Ben broke the silence. "Wow" was all he could manage. Kelly closed her eyes and moaned, as the three kids took in her heaving chest.

Finally, Ben said "Hey Michael. I dare you to touch them."

Mom's eyes opened.

END OF PART 1

Trout1985
Trout1985
185 Followers