All Comments on 'Wet, Wet, Wet'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Very few things in this world are consistent and reliable, but this writer delivers a steady stream of warm, rich (who, me? pun? Never!), and oh, so sexy, work. Her dialogue flows with both the delicate sensuality and the strident airs of a loving dominant woman. As the writer is obviously British, I am thrilled to read her words and hear that insistent, haughty, slightly bossy voice in my head! Ms. Kit delivers all of this with her amazing use of the written word! She peels apart the English language as if were a ripe mango and extracts just the right words to execute her narrative, to connect to us on that important psychological level. After reading her works, I invariably find myself wishing I were 'poor' Richard! Ah, but as Browning said, a man reach and aspire, can't he?

.

Please, keep up the good work! And thank-you!!!

Icetiger1227Icetiger1227about 3 years ago
Elements of life

As the author again spins the words so seductively, sensually, each syllable bringing the flow into sentences and paragraphs that flow like the rivers. This form of water play not my cup of tea, but the way it is presented the elements of control, the mental clarity that the submissive Richard must endure, all make the parts of the story translate from fantasy to reality. If this is a fantasy close your eyes as you read along, let the words and idea sink in, and how your imagination transforms the fantasy into a believable outing hiding the bdsm world out in the open. Kudos to the talent of a writer who achieves these heights of story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a horrible story of an abusive woman. Maybe as a woman you have never suffered the pain of being unable to pee, ending up with cramps in the pelvic muscles. Quote.. "how far they had come since they were last here, when a gentle man had met a captivating woman" You mean, a gentle man, unfortunately met a cruel exploitative woman who clearly takes selfish pleasure in abusing the power he has allowed her.

TSFairfieldTSFairfieldabout 3 years ago

Oh, damn, Anonymous! I guess SexyKit is as good of a writer as she has demonstrated over and over because she pulled your shower chain! I guess you totally missed the disclaimer at the FRONT of this story! Well, Jackwagon, you were warned!

Slave50Slave50about 1 month ago

The sense that a cold shower would help this reader , increases from one tale to the next......:) xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES