Wet Wild West Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhmm," Mary moaned louder while the four hands continued to touch her body. They were also becoming more possessive, although whenever Smiling Beaver touched the sheriff's clit she was still gentle.

Caressing soon turned into groping.

"Mhmm!" Mary moaned louder when Morning Wood squeezed her nipples softly. The Chieftain grabbed her thigh much harder. Most importantly Smiling Beaver pushed a single finger into her now wet pussy. The sheriff closed her eyes and arched her back.

The smoke around them was becoming denser, as the three Indians continued to caress and fondle the sheriff's body. Her breath quickened significantly, but not because of the smoke.

"Mhmm!" Mary moaned once again, her eyes still closed.

Then suddenly she felt as if the people in her vicinity had disappeared. The four hands were still touching her body, but Smiling Beaver and the two men were no longer sitting by her sides. For a moment she was confused and afraid, but calmed down quickly. This was the friendship ritual after all, whoever was touching her meant Mary no harm. Quite the opposite, the hands wanted to please her; she was quickly getting hornier, so she welcomed their presence.

The sheriff slowly opened her eyes and saw... smoke. It did not sting her eyes or block the vision though. The smoke seemed to be the one doing the touching! In normal circumstances Mary would have been shocked, but now she accepted the fact casually. She was aroused and the smoky silhouette was taking good care of that. The analytic part of her brain suspected that the pipe and the drink, or both, might have included drugs which now caused the hallucinations. These reasons combined caused her to lay back and relax, while the needs of her body were being taken care of.

The spectral hands held Mary's breasts, caressed and fondled them; their digits also paid proper attention to the erect sensitive nipples. The touch varied from gentle to possessive; it never got too rough, but was not afraid to squeeze either. The other two hands were occupied between the sheriff's legs. One was rubbing the clit and it was acting gently. The other behaved more decisively and fingered the already wet pussy. Mary's moans were quickly getting louder. The hands were not monotonous and did not restrict themselves only to these parts of the sheriff's body. They roamed over her torso and thighs, caressing the soft exposed skin. The palm which was fingering the pussy would occasionally reach out to Mary's face and put its fingers into her mouth. The woman licked the digits dutifully until they returned between her legs. The sheriff's moans did not reach their full volume, that could not happen during foreplay; a penis was necessary. She was rather audible nonetheless.

At one point Mary's horniness reached such a level that she simply needed a cock in her pussy. She was not sure how to achieve that, but she opened her eyes and saw... him. A man. Almost a man or rather more than just a man. He was tall. Incredibly tall, taller than any man the sheriff had ever seen. The proportions of his body were somewhat different, because his torso had to accommodate the extra pair of arms. His entire body was lean, but filled with tough wiry muscles. His face was too roughly chiselled, even for Indian standards, to be considered handsome; but it was not ugly. The face showed great strength and currently even greater passion. The undeniable proof of masculinity stood proudly between his legs. The gigantic penis could put to shame even the best endowed of Mary's clients; so could the testicles. The sheriff might have been afraid of the size, but somehow she was certain that he would not hurt her. She did not know the being's name, if he was even real and not merely her hallucination; in her mind she called him simply The Spirit.

Mary's needs were obvious, The Spirit did not need to read her mind to know what she craved. After all, he had brought her to that point himself. He smiled broadly, but without revealing his teeth, giving him an almost ruggedly handsome appearance. Using all four of his arms he raised the sheriff from the ground. She was not a light woman, but for him the action seemed effortless. The Spirit's four long strong arms allowed him to not only pick Mary up from the ground, but to hold her steadily as well. A pair of large palms held her under her armpits and the other pair grabbed her thighs. The position might not have been as comfortable as laying in bed, but it certainly was exciting; right now Mary valued excitement, in all its forms, over anything else. To further steady herself she wrapped her arms around The Spirit's neck. Mary did not cling to him too tightly though, because she quickly understood his intentions. The Spirit raised the sheriff so that her vagina was right above his huge erect penis. He spread her legs wide, then used one of his bottom palms to guide his cock into her wet hungry pussy. Mary moaned audibly when the fat head pushed her vaginal lips apart. The Spirit put his hand back onto her thigh, then continued to lower her body and carefully impale her onto his thick pole. The sheriff's moans became louder as the cock was gradually disappearing inside of her pussy.

Mary had had sex with numerous men, some of them were really generously equipped, but she felt as if neither of them had reached the parts of her body which The Spirit was not entering. The realisation caused the whole experience to feel unreal; maybe it was a hallucination after all. The pleasure felt very real though and in that moment it was all that mattered. The cock still kept going deeper. The sensation of being penetrated was not merely physical but also spiritual; Mary had never experienced something similar before. Finally the motion stopped and the sheriff quieted down to take a few deep breaths. The whole gigantic cock was inside of her, it managed to fit without hurting her. Did it stretch her vagina beyond its original size? But that was not possible. Or was it?

Mary did not get too much time to ponder on the plausibility of her situation. The Spirit gave her a few moments to adjust to his size, but then resumed his motions. Using all four arms he carefully lifted her until only the head of his penis remained inside of her vagina. The head alone was thick enough to make her feel stretched. But then another descent began, it was again careful, but slightly quicker than previously; Mary was just as vocal. When The Spirits's cock once again disappeared whole inside of her body he gave her another few seconds to adjust, but fewer than previously. He then repeated the entire process, increasing the pace slightly. Up and down went Mary, faster with each cycle; the volume and intensity of her moans increased accordingly. Her large breasts were rubbing against The Spirit's muscular torso, the touch stimulated her sensitive erect nipples. Soon the sheriff was no longer thinking whether it was all real or not. She was completely overwhelmed by the ecstatic sensation of being fucked by an enormous cock. The owner of that cock was just as important. He might have looked like some kind of mythological creature, but felt very real and more importantly the sheriff was beginning to feel a unique spiritual connection appearing between them.

The Spirit bounced her ample body up and down effortlessly, he maintained a steady fast pace, and showed no signs of fatigue. With each motion he withdrew almost his entire cock and then slammed Mary back onto it. Her moans had turned into cries and further increased their volume. The sheriff completely lost the sense of time, and space that matter as well. She did not see any people around her, there was only The Spirit and her; their bodies and souls tied in the act of love making. She wished it could last forever, but she was too horny to endure such fucking for too long.

Eventually Mary's body shook with an intense orgasm. She issued a loud high-pitched cry and clung closer to The Spirit. With her arms holding his neck tightly his thrusts could no longer be so deep, but he did not stop fucking her. The sheriff's body trembled with ecstasy the entire time, she cried out until she ran out of breath. The divine sensation seemed to last eternally, but ultimately it ended. As Mary calmed down The Spirit stopped moving as well; he did not withdraw his cock from her pussy though. She was still fully impaled on his rod, as the pair clung closely and hugged. The sheriff's breasts were squeezed between their bodies. She could feel them pulsate as their hearts beat fast. It seemed as if her and The Spirit's hearts were beating together at the exactly same rate.

Mary needed some time to rest and she received it, although the cock remained inside of her pussy; it also stayed hard. She could feel the pulsing down there as well. No words were spoken, but The Spirit knew exactly when the sheriff was ready to continue their love making. He lifted her from his penis and turned her around in his arms, so that her back was rating against his torso. He again spread her legs wide to the sides and used one of his palms to guide his penis into her orifice. Only this time he picked her anus. His cock was soaking wet with Mary's juices and was constantly leaking precum. In other circumstances Mary might have had doubts whether this was enough, but now she was certain that the penis would go in smoothly. She had never felt more relaxed and she simply could not wait for her other hole to receive the same kind of fucking.

The sheriff moaned loudly when the incredible girth stretched her tight anus. The Spirit was gentle and careful, but did not proceed as slowly as previously. The tightness of Mary's ass did not stop him, but it did not make the feeling unpleasant for her; she moaned with pleasure just as loudly. When the whole penis was in she was again given some time to adjust. She looked down and she could see a bulge on her belly, that was how deep the cock reached. The Spirit used the time to play with her breasts. He leaned his upper body slightly backwards to make sure that the sheriff would remain steadily upwards. He then moved his upper hands from her shoulders to breasts. He was not gentle, he groped them possessively and even squeezed them a few times with his large palms. The Spirit rolled Mary's erect nipples between his fingers, pinching and pulling them occasionally. She moaned, cried out and wiggle in his embrace, but never made a single gesture of complaint. Eventually The Spirit released one of her breasts and moved that hand to her shoulder for support; the other palm kept holding her boob.

Finally The Spirit lifted her body; just like previously he made sure that only the head of his penis remained inside. He then lowered her back until his whole cock was in, the motion was accompanied by Mary's loud groan. This time he increased his pace quicker and soon was fucking her ass hard and fast. One of his upper hands kept squeezing her breast and using it for support. Mary's breasts were large, soft and erogenous, but she was a tough girl and could endure rough treatment. Right now she was whole for rough fucking. When at one point The Spirit slowed down he did that only to change boobs, so they would both receive the same kind of treatment.

Once again Mary's body went up and down, while she made all kinds of ecstatic noises. Her free boob bounced in rhythm with her motions. Even if the time was actually passing the sheriff did not register it. Together with The Spirit they were isolated in their sexual bubble. Her lover showed no physical signs of fatigue, but through their spiritual connection she could feel his internal tension gradually increasing. He had already given her an intense climax and she was determined to return the favour. She enjoyed doing that, both physically and mentally, even though her ass was being stretched beyond anything she had ever experienced.

Mary knew that The Spirit's tension had reached the boiling point even before his motions became hectic. Their spiritual connection was strong, but she was still surprised when he lifted her from his cock, turned her around and put on the ground in front of him. She was on her knees and with his marvellous cock right in front of her face she knew what to do. The penis erupted with a torrent of semen before she could act though. The thick cum splattered into her face, astonishing her with its sheer amount; yet that was merely the beginning. As the cumshot continued the sheriff wrapped her lips around the penis' head and did her best to swallow. She succeeded only partially, because the stream of semen was overwhelming. Some of it oozed out of her mouth and dropped onto her breasts. Mary had never been the one to spit, she could even say that she enjoyed the taste of semen. The Spirit's was by far the best, so she swallowed it greedily. The thick greasy texture and the rich taste were a treat to her senses. But she also felt as if the act itself further bound her spiritually with her lover. By the time the cumshot ended Mary felt as if an entire bucket of cum had shot from The Spirit's penis; most of her upper body was covered in semen. Her lover's cock was still twitching, when she leaned forward and began to lick it clean. The Spirit did not interrupt her and just stood idly, apparently he too needed some time to regain composure.

When finally The Spirit fully calmed down he gently lifted Mary from the ground. This time he held her differently and it was not merely the position. His entire approach was softer, gentler; the sheriff could feel it on her skin and in the connection of their souls. She wrapped her legs around his slender waist and her arms around his muscular back. He held her by her buttocks and behind her back. Their lips touched; the kiss was long and sensual. It contained passion, but it did not manifest itself as physically as their earlier love making. The lovers tongues met as well and mingled inside of their mouths. Occasionally they made short pauses to breathe, then resumed kissing. The Spirit's lower arms not only held Mary's buttocks, but also groped them, although his touch was not as possessive as previously. Eventually the lovers' lips parted and The Spirit laid Mary gently on the ground. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. When she opened them back... The Spirit was gone.

The sheriff was not sad or disappointed. She was satisfied and fulfilled, but more importantly she still felt his spiritual presence and their connection deep within her soul. He had been real. Everything that had happened must have been real. A mere hallucination could not have been so emotionally impactful nor leave such a strong spiritual mark. But Mary was not physically alone either. She was lying on the familiar carpet; Smiling Beaver, Hung Like a Bear and Morning Wood were right beside her.

The sheriff might have been sexually and emotionally satisfied, but that did not mean she was tired. She was very much ready for more love making and her companions seemed to be aware of that. But first they offered her a drink, a smoke and even some snacks. Mary accepted it all gratefully; she was not tired, but she definitely was thirsty and eagerly consumed all the offered goods. No-one asked her about her recent experience, nor mentioned anything about The Spirit or whatever name the Indians had for him. Apparently that was the kind of private intimate thing which everyone respected, even if she was the first white woman who had undergone the ritual of friendship.

While Mary was resting her companions were not idle. The two men sat by her legs and rubbed some kind of lotion into them. It was Smiling Beaver who was the most active though. First she licked the remnants of The Spirit's semen from the sheriff's chest. She was diligent and did not miss a single drop, but she did not swallow it either. Instead she collected the semen in her mouth and then kissed Mary on the lips. During the kiss she pushed the cum into the other woman's mouth; the sheriff eagerly accepted the gift. Smiling Beaver also took the same lotion and rubbed it into Mary's large soft breasts. She did not miss the opportunity to play with them and caress the skin.

The rest of the Indians still surrounded them and the orgy seemed to be in full swing. Mary had not been shy to begin with and now she lost any remaining inhibitions. This was a ritual of friendship and there was no place for shame among friends. When the sheriff finished her drink and snack she joined the orgy. She made love to Smiling Beaver, Hung Like a Bear and Morning Wood in various possible combinations and they all brought each other to several orgasms. She was usually the one in the centre of attention and got double-penetrated twice. By the time the ritual ended it was late in the night, so Mary joined the Indians for sleep. The Spirit visited her again in her dreams. She was aware that physically he was not present, but the dream was very pleasant nevertheless. When she woke up she was still sexually fulfilled, but she could sense her arousal growing once again; just as she could feel her connection with The Spirit.

In the morning, after breakfast, the sheriff sealed the deal with the Indians. She was now a friend of the Wakacha tribe and they trusted her fully. She was determined not to breach that trust, not only because she was an honest lawful person. Mary also very much wanted to meet with The Spirit in person again and hoped that it would happen quickly. The sheriff noticed one more thing, her breasts seemed to be firmer. She was not a young girl anymore and her large boobs could not help but sag a bit with age. Today they seemed to be slightly higher and their skin was smoother. Whether it was the sex with The Spirit, the lotion which Smiling Beaver had used or a combination of factors, it was another reason to visit the Indians soon.

12