Wet Wild West Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman laid on her back and gestured for her lover to get on top of her in a sixty-nine position. She wanted to be sure that they were both wet and slippery enough, Carl might not have been a cunnilingus expert, but his skill was sufficient. As he licked Annie's pussy she covered his huge cock with her saliva; soon both were ready for the main attraction of the evening. Carl got up from Annie only to turn around, she raised her legs and spread them wide invitingly; they looked marvellously covered in the mesh, but the man was now only interested in the wet pussy between them. He grabbed one of her ankles with one hand and used the other to guide his penis into the waiting love canal; Annie moaned audibly when the fat head stretched her tender spots. Carl grabbed the woman's other ankle and began to pound her, after the hot foreplay there was no more time for gentleness, it was exactly how both of them liked it. For a while the man held Annie's both ankles and kept her legs apart, but eventually he put her feet on his shoulders and grabbed her hips instead. This way he had a better grip and could increase the pace and force of his pushes.

Soon the room was filled with Annie's lustful moans; they completely drowned out Carl's rhythmic grunts. Mary Anne was a screamer and there was nothing she could do about it, whenever she had sex she was LOUD, genuine moans and cries of pleasure. Her clients (and lovers too) enjoyed the authenticity of her passionate lovemaking.

The man soon reached the desired pace and was pounding Annie's pussy hard and fast, the force of his pushes caused her large breasts to bounce back and forth. The two of them remained in such a position for several minutes, occasionally Carl would slow down, let go of Annie's hips and grope her breasts or thighs; her moans would get louder or quieter at times. The man's stamina was impressive, so when he suggested a change he was barely warming up; the woman on the other hand was nearing an orgasm. She got up from the bed and gave Carl's beautiful cock few licks, just for good measure; she could taste her own fluids on it and her kinky side rejoiced in it. The man wanted her to assume a doggy style position and she was happy to oblige. As she turned her full firm buttocks towards Carl she was rewarded with a slap, not a playful one at all.

"Ah!" she cried out, mostly out of surprise.

It was a bit painful, but well within Annie's limits. The hornier Carl became the rougher his behaviour got.

Slap! Second hit landed on the other buttock.

"Ah!" there was even more excitement in her voice, she did not protest at all.

The man guided his huge cock into her hungry pussy.

"Mhmm!" a loud delighted moan was her reaction as he stretched and filled her.

Then with one of his hands he reached for Annie's head and grabbed her by the hair, with the other hand he held her hip. He withdrew his cock and then pulled her head back as he shoved it back in hard and rough.

"AHH!" a loud cry of pleasure was her reaction.

Carl let go of her hip for a moment to slap the buttock once again, he never let go of her hair.

The man's motions swiftly became fast, his loins were hitting Annie's ass hard, the slapping of their flesh was loud and mixed with the woman's ecstatic moans and cries; she was gradually getting more audible. Over the course of the next few minutes Carl spanked his lover several more times, her buttock got visibly pink, she cried out but never protested. He kept her head pulled back the entire time and let go only when he sensed her climax incoming.

Annie issued a loud high-pitched cry which then turned into a wail. She grabbed the bed sheets with her fists and clenched her vaginal muscles around the huge cock filling her pussy. Carl grabbed her hips with both hands and began to pound her even harder, her sizable breasts were bouncing wildly back and forth. Annie took another breath and renewed her orgasmic moans, there was no doubt that the noise she made could be heard on the floor beneath them.

The woman's orgasm was as long as it was loud, but eventually it ended. Carl had been fucking her hard the entire time, but was not cumming himself just yet. He was not going to stop to give her some rest, but he did slow down a bit. Annie remained on all fours, her torso resting on her elbows, her head hung down; she was breathing heavily, her body was still twitching from the recent climax. Carl maintained a steady pace for a few more minutes before he finally erupted, he grabbed Annie's hips firmly and began to again pound her harder; his motions were rough but hectic. He was grunting audibly as his cock was shooting torrents of cum into the woman's pussy. She was not afraid of getting pregnant, one of the reasons she had moved to the West instead of settling down and establishing a family was because she was barren.

Finally the last drop was shot, with his cock still inside Carl leaned forward and kissed Annie on the back of her neck. Now that he had let off all the steam his gentleness towards her returned. The man slowly withdrew his softening penis and massaged the red spot on the buttocks which he had caused. The woman had enjoyed the roughness, but loved the aftercare even more; this was not the silent emotionally absent leave after a sex with a hooker. Carl would pay for their lovemaking before going downstairs, but Annie's relationships with her clients were not purely professional, and Carl was the clearest example.

Some time later she turned onto her back and the two of them shared a kiss, it was short but sensual. Afterwards Carl got off the bed and began to dress up, he left the money on a shelf before he left. Annie had to change the sheets before going downstairs, she would also have to tell someone to prepare another bath, so that everything was ready for the next client/lover. Eventually she put on her waitress outfit and returned to the main hall.

The room was even busier than when she had left it. All the tables were full and the waitresses rushed back and forth delivering drinks and snacks, receiving pinches and tips. Everyone was glad to see Annie back, so she jumped right into the whirlwind of work. The owner worked at a slower pace than the other girls, because she wanted to give the patrons a chance to enjoy her presence by the table. Once again hands were placed on her thighs or buttocks and caressed her body through the thin fabrics of her clothes.

Being a waitress (and a sheriff too) requires perceptiveness and Mary Anne had developed that skill rather well. She knew all of the inhabitants of Tytepoos at least visually and could easily recognise all of her (many) regular customers. Whenever someone new appeared she noticed him or her immediately. This time it was a well-dressed middle-aged man, he looked wealthy and sophisticated, at least for western standards. He remained quiet and while he tipped well, he never tried to touch any of the waitresses, including Annie. His gaze was not as demure and it followed every girl whenever one was in his line of sight. He did not look dangerous and somewhat ignited the owner's curiosity, she would gladly welcome such a new customer in her bedroom.

Just like previously Annie served the regular best-paying customers, only they received the chance to touch her body; the rest could only ogle her as she swayed her curves. The owner did not aid the waitresses for too long, just enough to let her pussy rest and get eager for more. Soon there was another client willing to go upstairs, it was Big Ben.

The prospector was the opposite of Carl in more than just size. He was calm and steady, but not necessarily gentle; he did not get rougher as he grew more aroused either, but instead remained somewhere in-between. He was not a fan of spanking either, which was fortunate because with his strength and the size of his palms it might have been too painful even for kinky Annie. Just like Carl before him Big Ben also kept his palm on the woman's booty as they walked upstairs. While the little man was a leg-fan, the giant was an ass-lover. There was a lot of flesh to grab on Annie's backside and even the prospector's large palms had more than a handful.

Inside her room Ben focused all of his attention on the beloved booty, he squatted down behind Annie, kissed her pantyhose covered buttocks and groped them with his meaty fingers. He was not as big of a fan of pantyhose as Carl and preferred his women to eventually get fully naked, he was aware of the preciousness of that particular item and did not want to damage it with his clumsy hands. He let Annie strip the delicate pantyhose on her own, but was happy to assist her with the rest of her clothes. As soon as she was fully naked he squatted back down and buried his face in the full firm buttocks, his palms resumed groping. The hair of his thick beard and moustache tickled Annie a bit, but she enjoyed that kind of attention as well. Ben kissed, licked and even gently bit the meaty ass, his hands ventured over them up to the toned belly and down to the equally firm thighs. Annie bent forward slightly, stuck out her ass and parted her legs, so that the man could reach her pussy with his greedy tongue. Ben might not have been an expert at cunnilingus, but he made up for any deficits with enthusiasm, plus he had an extraordinarily long nimble tongue, which was enough to satisfy most women; soon Annie was moaning softly and getting moist.

This was just a tasting though, merely a beginning to the foreplay and as such did not last long. Before Annie would return the favour and make Ben's cock hard and sloppy, there remained the crucial part to be done first - bath. The prospector was a large man with a lot of skin to clean, but the woman took her time. She knew how to keep him excited while getting the level of hygiene she found satisfactory; just like with Carl earlier Annie managed to get Ben hard while she was cleaning him. The large man was as well endowed as his short predecessor, his cock was even slightly thicker, although on the stocky body it looked more proportionate. Ben was not as passionate nor skillful, but had an equally impressive stamina and never failed to satisfy Annie.

Once the woman was content with the level of cleanness of the prospector's body she dried him up swiftly and the pair moved to the bed. She wanted to make Ben's large cock as wet and slippery as possible, but he did not like sitting idly during a blowjob, so they too assumed a sixty-nine position. This time Annie was on top, being buried under Ben's massive body could be a bit overwhelming. Maybe a minute later they were both wet and ready for more.

Ben remained on his back, Annie turned around to face him and knelt over his loins. She grabbed his fat erect cock and carefully guided it into her hungry pussy. Even after sex with Carl fucking another such monster required care, her pussy was tough and flexible, but as the same time sensitive. Annie moaned softly when the fat head spread her lower lips, she then slowly lowered her body onto the long pole.

"Oooh" she exhaled, making another moan, louder this time.

Ben reached out to caress her legs, she looked him in the eye and smiled. She then raised her body, but made sure not to let the penis slip out, and lowered herself again. Annie began to ride the man's cock and slowly but gradually picked up the pace; she focused more on the depth and position than force and speed.

Ben did not mind playing the passive role, he lied back and enjoyed the sensation. Annie would often pause, with the cock deep inside of her pussy she leaned forward, sometimes they kissed, other times the man played with her breasts and caressed her fit midriff. He was never truly forceful, but his huge palms had a natural roughness to them which the woman loved. Occasionally she ceased the penetration and spun her hips in circles instead, she remained impaled on Ben's fat cock the entire time and the way it stretched her pussy and pushed all off the inner tender spots was driving her wild. As was her nature she moaned loudly the entire time. The pair spent long minutes in the cowgirl position, but the prospector had an astonishing stamina and eventually Annie's thigh muscles needed a rest; they switched to doggy style.

Ben was not the most sophisticated of lovers to say the least, but he knew how to use his huge cock. When to be gentle and when to be a bit rougher, at which angles to push and what kind of rhythm to maintain. He also made occasional pauses to play with his lover's body, sometimes he leaned forward to fondle her breasts or to caress the smooth skin on her sides. His favourite activity was to withdraw his cock until only the head remained inside of the pussy and then to grope the round buttocks. The roughness of his large palms again brought the woman the kind of pleasure she enjoyed.

The pair made love in doggy-style position even longer, Annie continued to make a lot of ecstatic noises until eventually the huge cock managed to push her over the edge. The volume of her cries rose and she clenched her vaginal muscles tightly. The added pressure and the orgasmic atmosphere caused Ben to join her in the climax. He grabbed her hips firmly and began to push his loins in quick forceful motions; he maintained that rhythm until he emptied his balls into her pussy. The pair then lied down on the bed and cuddled for a while. Annie could feel as the sizable load was oozing out of her pussy and soaking into the sheets; after such a night there was always a lot of washing to be done.

Just like previously the owner cleaned her room, changed the sheets and told an employee to prepare another bath; then she returned to serving the tables. The gazes and hands of the enthusiastic customers have been waiting just for that; other waitresses were younger and also pretty, touching and pinching them was fun, but Annie remained the favourite. Once again she served drinks and snacks at a leisurely pace, the clients valued her company more than what she put on their tables. Whenever she laid something down she made sure to bend a little and stick out her full booty. More often than not a hand reached out to touch her mesh covered skin. Annie made sure that all of the well paying customers got a chance to touch her. Some chose her booty, others her thighs, some even reached up to grab her breasts; she always welcomed their hands with a smile, so generous tips kept coming. She served the tables slightly longer than previously.

The well-dressed new customer was still sitting by his table, there were other people by it too, but they were not interacting with him too much; apparently he had come alone. He did not look as if he had drunk a lot or maybe he simply had a high alcohol tolerance. He remained reserved, but Annie noticed his interest in her, which was not surprising, but there seemed to be something more than just basic lust in his gaze.

Among the throng of customers Annie also spotted that the second Troublesome brother, Tom, had also come. Their eyes met and he winked, she reacted with a welcoming smile, he then sent her a kiss. She pursed her lips to a kiss and "caught" his that way, then continued to deliver drinks to customers. Tom turned towards his brother, they exchanged a few words, finished their whiskey and stood up from the table. The two men approached Annie as she was standing by the bar and ordering a round of drinks. Tom welcomed the woman in the same fashion as his brother had earlier - he came up from behind, wrapped his arms around her torso and grabbed her breasts.

"Hi, Annie," he said in a cheerful voice.

"Hello, handsome."

The man hugged her close, squeezed her breasts softly and pushed his crotch into her buttocks. The nearby people watched the unfolding scene with interest, Dolores had an amused expression on her face.

"I'm so happy to see you," Tom continued.

"I can feel that," Annie teased him.

"How about the three of us go upstairs?" asked Tom.

"Just a second. Let me deliver this one order and then we'll have some fun together."

"Waiting for you is always worth it."

"I won't make you wait too long."

When Dolores completed Annie's order and her tray was full of drinks and snacks, Tom let go of her breasts; he had been fondling them the entire time. The brothers watched as the woman walked towards the table, she swayed her hips, but the tray remained stable. They observed with smiles on their faces as the other clients touched her exposed body, when she laid out the ordered goods on the table. Eventually she returned, put away the tray and the three of them went upstairs.

The brothers were really touchy as they ascended the stairs, there was always at least one hand on either a buttock or breasts, often both. That obviously slowed them significantly, but the brothers did not seem to be in a rush; ultimately they reached Annie's bedroom and began to undress her even before the door behind them shut. She let them have their fun and offered her body completely. The process took longer than it should have, even though there were four hands included, because the brothers focused as much on stripping their lover as on caressing her skin. They too were fans of pantyhose, so they let that item remain for now and enjoyed the touch of Annie's legs through the mesh.

Tom and Tim loved every inch of the female body, but if they were to pick a favourite part they would have chosen breasts; and Annie's were exceptionally attractive. Each of them was being attended to the whole time, they were softly caressed, possesively groped or even roughly clutched. Their skin was touched, kissed and licked, nipples were sucked on, poked, pulled and squeezed; the brothers mixed gentleness with roughness in perfect proportions. They did not neglect other parts of Annie's body either. Her pantyhose covered legs also received a fair share of touch and kiss; some light slaps landed on the woman's ass too, but they were mostly playful. At one point the brothers took the pantyhose off of Annie's legs and she finally was fully naked; she then assisted them with undressing too.

The Troublesome brothers were two of the very few men in the West who took care of their hygiene without a prompt. They bathed at Annie's place mostly as a part of foreplay, they enjoyed touching her body with wet soapy hands and having her return the favor. Eventually the trio, clean and dry (some places moist), reached the bed. The men were hard already, but both were eager to get a taste of their lover's pussy. Tim laid down on his back and Annie sat on his face, she assumed such a position, so that he could lick her and breath comfortably at the same time. Tim's hands were not idle either, they roamed from the woman's calves to her buttocks. Tom stood in front of Annie with his hard cock right next to her mouth.

The Troublesome brothers were not as well endowed as Ben or Carl, but still had decently sized penises, significantly above average. For Annie they were just perfect, it could be difficult to handle two of them at the same time, if they were any larger. Tim and Tom were womanisers and experts at cunnilingus. Annie was proud of her fellating skills, but with Tim's tongue licking her pussy she had difficulties focusing on the penis in her mouth; she still did her best and often her moans were muffled by the cock beyond her lips.

Annie worked her lips and tongue slowly on Tom's penis, this was still just a foreplay; she kissed and licked the head, while also trying to cover it with saliva. Tim on the other hand gave her all that he could offer, his talented tongue teased her hungry pussy lips and her tender clit; Annie's moans were not getting any louder only because of the cock in her mouth. The woman did not need much time to get Tom's penis slippery, but thanks to Tim's tongue she felt pretty hot by the time they changed the position.