Wet Wild West Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed his palms on the small of their backs.

"You're both exceptionally gorgeous," he continued to praise the women.

His voice again became low and seductive, but the compliments sounded genuine.

"Would you be so kind and help me get out of these clothes?"

"I was afraid you'd never ask," Annie replied with a wink and the two of them swiftly undressed the man.

William was in a good shape despite his age, his body was lean, but muscles were toned and clearly defined. His chest was moderately hairy, with plenty of grey hair; this only enhanced his sophisticated masculinity.

"Before we continue your game," Annie spoke once he was naked, "there's something we want you to do - take a bath."

"A bath?" William looked genuinely astonished, "I like this place more with each passing moment. You are truly a unique specimen in the West."

"Thank you. Now let's get you wet and soapy."

Having two pairs of gentle female hands caress your body is a wonderful feeling, even if their main goal is merely to get you clean. Annie and Dolores obviously did their best to make the process pleasurable and they succeeded fully. William's penis swiftly got hard even without any of the women touching it; the cock was quite sizable, Annie assessed it to be similar in size to those of the Troublesome brothers. The man finally became more active himself, he soaped his hands and returned the favour by caressing the curvaceous bodies of both women, he paid the most attention to their full breasts. His palms were firm, but gentle, this was not the possessive groping that the previous clients have exhibited. When the bath finished, they washed off the soap and dried their bodies; Annie expected that William would finally want to make use of his hard cock, but apparently he had different ideas.

"There are a few more things that I'd like to clean as well," the man announced, "I brought a few toys to spice up the night."

"Toys?!" Annie gave him a quizzical look.

'Why would a grown man need toys?' she thought, 'especially for sex.' She remained silent though.

"Latest developments of the entertainment industry," William's explanation cleared nothing, "let me show you," he added when he saw their puzzled expressions.

From his bag the man pulled out three items, the women had never seen anything similar before. Two smaller ones were identical and looked like large bottle corks. The third one was larger and a lot more suggestive because of its phallic shape; it was about as thick as William's penis, but significantly longer, might have been even seventeen to eighteen inches long.

"These," the man held up the two corks, "are called anal plugs. They're made of glass and are intended for your back doors. While this one," he lifted up the long toy with his other hand, "is a double-sided dildo. It is made of rubber and is going into your pussies. They might be a bit dusty, so we need to clean them and later lubricate them."

It still seemed a bit silly, but both women were somewhat intrigued, they looked at each other and smiled. Annie has always been open to new sexual experiences and Dolores would not leave her friend in such circumstances, she was curious herself as well. William cleaned the plugs, while the women took care of the so-called dildo; they were genuinely curious how it felt to the touch. The item was a novelty, not only in shape, it's surface was not exactly hard, but not soft either, it was relatively elastic but firm. Both women became even more curious about getting the toy inside of them, it might have lacked the warmth of a real cock, but maybe could deliver similar sensations.

"That should be enough," decided William who finished washing the plug, "let's get you ladies onto the bed."

The girls were happy to oblige, the sapphic foreplay had made them seriously aroused.

"We'll start off with the plugs, because their role is more passive," announced the man.

Since he had abandoned the inactive role he swiftly switched into a dominant mode; Annie though that this kind of behaviour suited him even more.

"Sit on your heels," William commanded once both women were on the bed.

"Open up," he said as he raised the plugs to their mouths, "the best kinds of lubricants are the natural ones."

The women obediently opened their mouths and he put the toys inside. The glass had no taste, but the act of sucking on a kinky sex-toy was somewhat arousing. Submitting to the perverted whims of a stranger (albeit a client) was mildly humiliating, but at the same time it turned Annie on; she sensed that Dolores had similar feelings.

"Make them as sloppy with your mouths as you can," William said, "but for your tight holes we'll need something more."

He again reached into his bag and took out a jar with something that might have been a lubricant.

"Turn around and get on all fours."

The man was still polite and his voice quiet, but his demeanour has visibly changed. The girls were enjoying the game, so they obediently complied. They continued to suck on the plugs as William applied the lubricant to their anuses. Their saliva would be symbolic compared to the lube, but they were aware it was more about the performance itself rather than results. When the man was satisfied with his work, he cleaned his hands and went to the other side of the bed to face the two women.

"Such a sweet sight," he commented with a smile, "you'll both be going to enjoy it, I promise."

He grabbed the bases of the plugs, the girls understood his intentions and opened their mouths. With the toys in his hands William returned to the other side of the bed.

"Grab your buttocks, spread them wide and relax," he commanded.

Annie might have worked as a prostitute, but no client had ever treated her like that, even though some behaved way rougher; the feelings of novelty and kinkiness were so exciting. She could again sense that Dolores was just as aroused as herself.

When the women complied with William's request he carefully pushed the first plug into Annie's ass; with experienced moves he made sure not to cause her discomfort.

"Mhmm!" the woman moaned loudly when the thick part finally went into her tight hole.

William then proceeded to Dolores; he was even more careful with her, because from her slight tension he sensed that she was not as experienced as her boss. The second plug eventually went in as well, Dolores was not as audible as her friend, but she also issued a moan when her anus was being stretched.

"Very good," commented William in a low but satisfied voice.

"In order to use the other toy we'll need to lubricate your pussies, but for that we'll use only natural lubricants. Lie on your back, please," he addressed Annie, "and you get on top of her. I want you to lick each other's pussies until they're soaking wet."

The position was another of many novelties for the girls, all the play so far has gotten them moist already and they were eager to taste each other's pussies. For now the dildo lay idly on the bed next to them, but William became more active. When the women assumed their position he stepped closer and began to caress their bodies. Dolores was on the top, so he focused more on her. When Annie raised her head to get it deeper into her friend's crotch the man began to grope the soft dark flesh of the full buttocks. After a while he slid his palms over Dolores' back and gently grabbed her large breasts, he massaged them and played with her nipples; his touch has gotten more firm, but did not ever get close to the level of roughness exhibited by Annie's previous customers. The ebony waitress was enjoying William's touch as much as her friend's eager tongue.

Neither of the women were experienced at pleasuring people of their own sex, but they knew what they would like to receive themselves and filled any lacks with sheer enthusiasm. Between their tongues, the plugs and William's gentle hands, their pussies were soaking wet in no-time. As was her custom Annie was making a lot of noise during the process, although it was a bit muffled because her mouth was on Dolores' pussy.

It was the man who called the stop to this phase of foreplay. Not that he got bored with the touching of the women's bodies, he found that activity perfectly satisfying so far; his penis remained fully erect the entire time which was proof enough. William noticed that the girls were really enjoying each other's tongues and if he allowed them to continue they might climax before the real fun began, and he wanted to tease them a little bit longer.

"That should be enough," he commanded in a quiet voice.

The women were slightly hesitant to stop which only convinced the man that he had made the right choice. He did not need to push Dolores off Annie, a gentle tug was enough to remind her that different kinds of entertainment awaited them. The waitress got off her employer and the man reached for the dildo.

"Few more licks on the toy and you'll be ready to go."

The girls got back onto their knees and William handed them the toy, each grabbed her end and began to suck on it hastily. The rubber did not feel exactly great in their mouths, so their only aim was to make it wet and slippery; a few moments later the job was done.

"Now turn around," William said and the women were happy to oblige, "get on all fours with your backs to each other and move so that your buttocks are close."

Once they assumed the position the man grabbed the dildo and aimed one of its ends into Annie's pussy, he carefully guided it inside; she issued a loud moan when the toy spread her hungry lips. William pushed the toy sufficiently deep, so that it would not slip out, but he needed to have enough left for Dolores. She remained quiet, but her body shivered when the dildo finally entered her wet pussy.

"Very good, girls," William softly patted their buttocks, "now move your bodies back and forth, and make sure to hit these booties against each other every time."

The man continued to hold the middle of the dildo in his hand making sure that neither end would slip out. The motions of the two girls were slow and careful, not because they were worried about their pussies, these craved for hard fucking; finding a common rhythm turned out to be surprisingly difficult. William remained patient, he kept holding the dildo and caressed the curvaceous bodies with his free hand. It took some time to find the proper motions and more than once the girls ended up laughing. The amusement did not dim the arousal though, the large toy never left their pussies and their lust had not yet been satisfied. Eventually the woman found the rhythm and the man could let the dildo go. He stepped back for a moment to enjoy the spectacle, the sight was accompanied by rhythmic slapping of their buttocks and Annie's moans which were getting louder with each passing moment. The flesh of their round booties shook after each hit and their large breasts bounced back and forth. William soon got back close and put his hands on the moving bodies, he fondled them softly not wanting to interrupt the kinky sex.

Dolores and Annie enjoyed fucking the dildo, it still felt a bit awkward, but the huge toy served its designed purpose. Plus again the feeling of novelty overshadowed any shortcomings; William's touch was a factor as well. With their pussies and anuses filled the women soon achieved what they have been craving - orgasm. It was Dolores who climaxed first. Annie might have had a bigger sex drive, but the previous clients have worn her out a bit. But when she heard her friend's soft cries and sensed her body tremble, the empathy pushed her over the edge; soon her own ecstatic noises drowned out those of the waitress. Their motions slowed down and the pushes were no longer as deep, William used it as an opportunity to reach between their legs and finger their clits, enhancing their pleasure.

The orgasms were long and intense, but eventually they ended, the girls got quiet and leaned forward to let the dildo slip out of their wet pussies. William let them rest for a while, he kept his hands on their trembling bodies the entire time. Finally he spoke in a low voice:

"That was beautiful, ladies. But it's finally my turn."

Both women turned to look first at his handsome face, then at his erect penis. Has it been hard the entire time? Was something like that even possible?

"I want both of your lips on my cock" the man said.

William was standing right by the edge of the bed, the girls moved closer so that they could reach the penis with their mouths; they sat on their heels and began to lick it. At first each was tending to her side, moving their wet wet lips along the long thick shaft in unisono or kissing the engorged head from both sides. Then they changed the approach, Annie moved down to the testicles while Dolores took the cock into her mouth and began to suck on it; a short while later they swapped places. Eventually they left the balls alone and returned to the double-side licking. The girls still felt the post-orgasmic bliss and were eager to return the favour. William had thoroughly enjoyed the prolonged foreplay, so he did not need much time to finally climax; merely two minutes later he ejaculated. Annie had her mouth close to the head of the cock, so she wrapped her lips around it to capture the semen. The load was astonishingly voluminous and she was not ready for it, she pulled her head back to swallow before the man finished. Dolores swiftly took her post and diligently swallowed the remainder of the seed. When the man finished the two girls licked his cock clean and then shared a short but passionate kiss; both were feeling extraordinarly naughty.

William was breathing hard, but merely from excitement, not exhaustion, the fun had only begun. When the last drop of his first load left his cock he joined the women on the bed. The three of them lied down and cuddled in silence, the man being in the middle; his hands remained busy as he softly caressed the sweaty bodies of his lovers, he seemed to especially enjoy Dolores' dark skin. The plugs remained inside of the girls' anuses the entire time.

William had astonishing stamina and could regenerate incredibly quickly. He shot two more loads that night, one in each pussy; each time the other girl licked her friend clean. Both women also reached two more orgasms and achieved that through various means - tongues, fingers, toys and of course their lover's cock. It was almost morning when the three of them eventually collapsed in the bed, thoroughly exhausted. Annie allowed William to sleep inside of her bed with them and even organised a bath for him, for all of them, when they eventually woke up around noon. The man left a generous tip, well above the prearranged sum and promised to return to Tytepoos for another passionate threesome. Annie asked to leave the sex toys as a tip instead of additional money and he agreed.

Mary-Anne needed to get out, so that the inhabitants would see their sheriff on the streets; no doubt there would be many amused gazes after the public orgasm on the balcony with the Troublesome brothers, but Mary was sure she could cope with those. The citizens had accepted that their sheriff ran a brothel, they could surely adapt to her... extrovertic (and exhibitionist) nature. Dolores had to take care of the saloon, the waitresses and cooks were competent, but they required supervision.

Life returned to its everyday tracks, but after such a wild night things would not be the same as they used to be. Until last night Dolores' sex life has been limited, but now she felt that it could not remain that way. Would Mary-Anne continue her exhibitionist escapades? Or maybe Dolores and her could become even closer friends?