Wet Wild West Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alteration was minor, the woman remained in the same position, Tom got behind and Tim in front of her; doggy spitroasting was their favourite position. Tom smoothly slid his cock into Annie's waiting pussy, she issued a loud moan, but soon went quiet as she took Tim's penis into her mouth. She teased it with her lips and tongue, focusing mostly on the sensitive head. Tom was not in a rush either, after a few relaxing shoves he paused to grope the round booty and gave it another playful slap. The trio did not increase the pace much and maintained the position. Annie fondled Tom's balls from time to time with one hand, when she did that he outstretched an arm to support her upper body. Other times he touched her hair or caressed the smooth skin of her shoulders. She continued to tease his cock, swallowing it occasionally, but mostly using just her lips and tongue. Tom's pace remained slow and he paused once in a while, sometimes he leaned forward, wrapped his arms around the woman's torso and played with her firm breasts; it seemed that he could never have enough of them.

Minutes passed by, but no-one seemed to be close to cumming. Annie felt really aroused, but it was her third time during the night, so she needed more time to reach another climax. It was Tim who suggested a change and everyone agreed. Annie lied on her back and Tim got between her legs, he placed her ankles on his shoulders and smoothly shoved his cock into her wet pussy. Tom knelt by the woman's head, it was his time to be teased; Annie could taste her own juices on the man's sizable penis. She was getting closer to an orgasm and often paused the blowjob to moan loudly. The brothers were still not in a rush and frequently slowed down to caress Annie's body, especially to fondle her now fully exposed breasts. Just like previously they mixed gentleness with roughness in perfect proportions. The woman could feel her climax getting closer and her noises were getting audibly louder.

Some time later Tom suggested:

"The night is pretty hot. How about we take a breath of fresh air?"

Annie heard the words, but did not notice his wink; Tim on the other hand instantly understood his brother's intentions. The woman was enlightened a moment later, when they got up from the bed and went out onto her balcony. Her body was hot, but not because of the heat of the night; she was almost high on arousal and now needed to climax, balcony or not.

The street was mostly empty, some people were occasionally coming onto it from the saloon, the only source of sound was the hubbub downstairs; Annie was about to break the silence of the night with her own unique song. She bent forward, leaned against the railing and spread her legs. This time it was Tom who approached her pussy and pushed his cock inside in one swift motion; Annie moaned in delight. Tim was standing beside her and fondling her large breast, he paid attention to the sensitive erect nipples as well. Tom picked up the pace and soon was fucking her vigorously, completely unlike he did indoors. The woman began to moan and cry out even louder than she had in her bed.

In a short time people on the ground located the source of the strange noises. The news spread quickly and soon a small crowd of saloon guests began to gather beneath the balcony. It was commonly known that Annie was a high-class prostitute and nobody seemed to be bothered by the fact that Mary-Anne was also the sheriff. All of the men who could afford it had at least once tried her services. But she had never been seen fully naked in public, much less while having sex. She was thinking clearly enough to understand that the Troublesome brothers have pushed her over a new borderline, but also too horny to try to stop them.

Annie could feel her orgasm incoming as Tom continued to fuck her hard, her sexy noises maintained their volume. Her judgement clouded by horniness she no longer cared for the group of spectators. There were few women in the small crowd as well, but these were not the kind of people who would be outraged by such behaviour, even though all were astonished because of its complete novelty. There would surely be a lot of talking on the next day.

Tim must have sensed the impending climax, because at just the right moment he grabbed Annie's breasts hard with both hands and pinched her nipples. The woman cried out loudly in ecstasy as her entire body began to tremble with an intense orgasm. Tom finally no longer had to hold back and shot his voluminous load deep inside of the clenching pussy; his grunts were drowned out by Annie's cries and the cheering of the crowd beneath them. Tom's motions became hectic, but remained forceful, he continued to work his hips back and forth until the last drop of semen left his balls. Tim never ceased fondling the woman's breasts, although he stopped being rough after a short while. Eventually the pair of lovers calmed down and the trio could go inside. The brothers waved to the cheering crowd before leaving the balcony; cum began to ooze out of Annie's pussy and trail down her legs. Before she went back in she also noticed the stranger among the spectators.

Tim was the one who still needed to be taken care of, his cock was hard and eager, but he had no objections against giving Annie some time to rest; he was well aware that the prize would be worth the wait. The trio returned to the bed and cuddled for a moment, they touched and caressed each other's sweaty skin. Few minutes later the woman was ready to take care of her other lover. She laid on her back and spread her long legs wide, Tim got between them and carefully slid his cock into the wet pussy, Annie's soft moan told him that the gentle approach was correct. The man leaned forward and the pair shared a long sensual kiss. The lovemaking that followed was not as intense as the previous one, but it was not any less pleasurable. Tom maintained a mediocre pace and occasionally paused to kiss his lover. Tim remained by their side and caressed the woman's sensitive skin. She continued to make noises, but was not as audible as previously. Eventually Annie reached a second orgasm, it might not have been as loud or intense as the first one, but it was equally satisfying. Tom followed soon after and filled her pussy with a load as large as that of his brother. The trio later cuddled in the bed for several minutes.

The brothers were not over just yet though, this break was for Annie as much as for them, because they wanted a second round and had a specific idea of what they craved to do. The break was active, the men caressed their lover's skin and gently toyed with her breasts. Their behaviour was almost the opposite of the roughness they presented on the balcony; Annie liked them for their ability to perform both. She returned their caress and was well aware of what they expected her to do; it was double penetration. Annie was not the greatest fan of anal sex, but she was not against it either. She derived pleasure from other sexual activities, but was open minded enough to try different things with the right people. The brothers' ability to be careful and gentle when necessary made them the right people to try anal sexy with.

Annie helped them get their cocks hard again with her mouth, not much effort was necessary, because the brothers were quite virile and the woman had superb skill. Tim, who would be taking the woman's ass, applied additional lubricant to his cock, then generously lubed Annie's hole. Tom lied on his back and the woman mounted him, she guided his penis into her pussy, it went in smoothly, because she was still greased with their cum. Tim checked with his finger the level of lubrication, then knelt down behind Annie and aimed his cock at her ready hole. He was extra careful when he pushed the fat head into the tight hole.

"Ooof!" the woman's grunt was not one of pain or discomfort, so Tim knew he was doing it correctly.

Inch by inch he slowly pushed the cock inside, until his underbelly eventually touched the woman's buttocks.

"Mhmm," there was clear satisfaction in her voice.

The brothers hoped that one day they would managed to turn Annie into an anal sex lover.

This was not the first time the trio was trying double penetration and they had already managed to find the common rhythm in that position. It still required a few moments to get the correct motions of the three people involved, but that was just another reason why the start had to be slow. Tom was the least active of the three, but he tried to add some motion as well. All of them had to make sure that the cocks would not slip out, but most importantly that no discomfort would be caused to Annie. The trio was proceeding at an almost relaxing pace, but slowly yet gradually they were picking up the tempo; the volume of the woman's moans matched their speed.

Annie had to admit to herself that having both holes stretched at the same time was a unique feeling and, once you got used to it, it also felt pretty good. She worked her hips up and down, as the two large cocks went in and out; she moaned with pleasure loudly. Just like previously the trio made occasional pauses, Annie would lean forward and kiss with Tom or sit up and have her breasts fondled by Tim. The cocks never left her orifices though, the woman never felt so full and stretched as when she was being fucked by the Troublesome brothers. They never changed their position, it would be too much of a hassle and they did not have enough experience in other ones either, so finding a common rhythm could be problematic. The kissing and cuddling during the pauses broke the monotony, but even without it the trio was too passionate about their lovemaking to even need any major change.

Some time later it was once again Annie who climaxed first, after all she was receiving twice as much stimulation. She was not fully rested after the previous one, so she did not cry out as loudly, but she clenched her anal and vaginal muscles just as hard. Her ass was never as tight as during an orgasm, so Tim rejoiced in the moment, Tom loved her pussy squeezing his cock as well. They continued to fuck her in the same rhythm, keep their shoves steady and deep. Annie's orgasm was long and she got quieter even sooner than her body stopped trembling. But before she fully calmed down the two men went over the edge as well. They managed to maintain some resemblance of rhythm as their cocks filled both holes with their seed; the second loads were not nearly as voluminous, but still surprisingly large. The trio again collapsed onto the bed to rest, their breathing was heavy, but their faces expressed pure bliss; the cum was oozing out from Annie's both orifices.

Annie, now with a clear mind, pondered on the short adventure on the balcony and how it could influence her career as a sheriff. She might have been running a brothel, but she was aware that indecency needed to have certain limits, if she wanted to maintain peace and order. Eventually the Troublesome brothers got up, dressed, put the money on a cupboard and left. Each of them gave Annie a passionate kiss before doing so. The woman repeated the usual routine before returning downstairs and again turning into a naughty waitress.

Annie had served her four regular (and favourite) customers and she thought that this might be all for the night, and that she would spend the rest of it just serving drinks (and getting touched). It would not have been all that bad, she had her share of orgasms and enough money for the night. Her assumption was quickly proved wrong, the new wealthy-looking customer called her to his table, but to make a different kind of order. He had been sitting at a table with four other customers, but he did not seem to be a part of their company. He occasionally engaged in a conversation, but mostly kept to himself.

"Good evening, ma'am. My name is William Wealth. Could you spare me a minute?"

"Good evening, William, I'm Annie. We can talk, but maybe you'd like to order a drink first?"

"Of course," the client replied with a smile, "let's go to the bar together. That'll be the best place to talk about my offer."

"O-kay," Annie was intrigued and did not try to hide it.

She turned her back to the man and began to walk towards the bar, swaying her hips as usual. She was expecting a hand to land on her buttock or at least a pinch, but nothing like that happened. This definitely was not an ordinary customer.

"Four whiskeys," said William when they reached the bar, "for the gentlemen over there," he pointed at the table which he had just left.

"You're being very generous," commented Annie.

Dolores poured the drinks and the owner called another waitress to deliver them, then she turned back towards William.

"Why is this the best place to discuss your offer?" she asked seriously, but with a friendly expression on her pretty face.

"Because it involves the lady over here," the customer replied nodding his head towards Dolores, "I was wondering if there would be a chance of both of you accompanying me upstairs."

THAT was unexpected. Sure, many men liked threesomes, but no-one had ever asked for Annie to participate in one, she alone had always been enough for everyone; not to mention Dolores being involved. Not that the owner or her employee felt insulted, just surprised. Annie looked at her friend with an inquiring expression and received a "why not" shrug as an answer.

"We can work something out," she replied and the friendly smile returned to her face, "but that might be expensive."

"You already noticed that I can be generous. The short spectacle on the balcony caused me to think that you're an open minded and adventurous person. I'm glad to hear this suspicion confirmed."

The saloon was no longer as busy, so Dolores could abandon her post and be replaced by one of the waitresses. The price negotiations were short, Annie simply doubled what she took herself and William agreed. He took a small bag with him and the three of them went upstairs. Once again the customer was not being touchy, although the women could feel his gaze on their bodies as they ascended the stairs.

When the door to the bedroom closed behind the trio William put his arms around the women's waists, there was nothing indecent about that gesture. The courtesy was quite out of place and somewhat amusing, but Annie enjoyed it, which was a pleasant change from the primality of the western men. Holding the two women close William said:

"Why don't you begin with a long sensual kiss. I'll remain a spectator for now."

Without the loud background noise of the saloon they could finally appreciate the man's voice, it was deep and seductive, but managed to be soft and soothing at the same time.

Neither Annie nor Dolores were sexually interested in other women, they had never received such a request either. But William intrigued them, his person had a unique charm that somehow ignited a strange kind of curiosity inside of them. The owner had already crossed one borderline that night, so she was feeling more adventurous; she took the lead. William stepped back and sat on a nearby empty chair, he put his bag on the floor beside him. Annie approached Dolores, she wrapped one hand around her friend's waist and put the second on her neck; the other women mimicked the gestures. Their large breasts hugged each other through the fabric of their clothes, the deep cleavages looking at one another. The lips of the two women slowly drew closer until they finally met. At first it was shy and awkward, but involuntarily both women closed their eyes and soon remembered what a kiss really meant. They pushed each other's bodies tighter, as close as their breasts allowed and pressed their lips into each other.

The passion was building up slowly, but the somewhat forced kiss soon turned into a genuine one. The women's hands even began to explore their bodies, but were not overly adventurous just yet. William remained silent and motionless, but his expression revealed that he enjoyed the spectacle. Eventually their lips parted and the women opened their eyes, they remained close and kept their arms around each other's bodies.

"Beautiful," William's voice was almost a whisper.

He managed to make that simple word incredibly erotic and Annie was astonished by how much she valued that simple compliment. The man had a unique aura and both women realised they enjoyed being influenced by it.

"Now, please slowly undress each other," William requested, "keep the pantyhose on for now."

Annie and Dolores turned to him for a moment, then looked back at each other. They smiled and began to peel off the few layers of clothes they were wearing, they performed it in a seductive, erotic manner. First to go was Annie's corset, unlacing it was a form of art in itself, but also a time-consuming process; William showed no signs of impatience, quite the opposite, he was enjoying the striptease as much as he had the kiss. Dolores methodically undid the laces releasing Annie's curvaceous body, she was fit and had a slender waist, but a corset always made a significant difference. Her breasts, though firm, were large and sagged a bit without the support. Annie was still wearing the rest of her clothes, so once Dolores carefully put the corset away, she began to slowly peel off the remaining items; next came the skirt. The woman squatted down in front of her friend and carefully pulled the skirt down her pantyhose-covered legs, she caressed them on her way down; Annie stepped out of it and Dolores stood up.

William admired the view of the owner's full round buttocks, now covered only by black mesh and red lace panties. Annie decided that it was time to return the favor and began to pull the straps of Dolores' white dress off her shoulders. The dress was tight around the waist, so it had to be pushed past the woman's full hips before it fell to the ground. The ebony waitress now stood dressed only in lingerie, hers was of the same high quality as the owner's. Annie made sure that her friend (and employee) could look (and feel) as sexy as herself. Dolores' large breasts were supported by a white lace bra, she wore a matching thong, on her legs she had a pair of sheer white stockings attached to a waist cincher suspender belt. The white fabric of her lingerie beautifully contrasted with her dark skin.

"Keep the stockings on too," whispered William.

Apart from that single sentence he remained silent and passive, although the bulge in his pants seemed to have grown.

Dolores grabbed the bottom of Annie's shirt and pulled it over her head. The two women looked each other in the eye and then hugged, with their arms around the other one's body they began to unclasp their bras. They then let off of their embrace and pulled the bra straps off the other one's shoulders. Both pairs of huge breasts were finally free, their slight natural sagging did not diminish their sexiness in the least. The women embraced again, this time also kissing. Their breasts were pressed tightly against each other, as their hands explored their naked backs, eventually reaching the buttocks; they grabbed each other's booty and began to grope them while their lips remained locked.

The kiss was long and passionate, both women had gotten hornier already and it seemed that they were no longer performing solely for the one-man-audience. At one point their lips parted, so both could take a deep breath, but soon they commenced to kiss. The women grabbed each other's buttocks again and pressed their breasts even tighter. William remained silent, but the bulge in his pants grew larger and his face gained colours, there was no doubt that he was enjoying the spectacle.

"Exquisite!" the man exclaimed once the kiss eventually ended, his voice louder this time.

"So genuine and passionate," he stood up and approached the women.