Wet Willie Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife cheats on Halloween night and gets payback.
1.8k words
3.48
13.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a good few months since I had enjoyed Jo in her home. She was my next door neighbour. Small but beautifully formed. Not tall but with large brown eyes, brown hair, big boobs and fantastic big tight ass and a wonderful personality. We enjoyed each others company but we were both married to other people.

Jo came round to our house in September and said "I know it's old hat now, and everyone does it. But me and Ethan, have never had a fancy dress Halloween party. I was just telling you in case the music or noise keeps you awake." I replied;

"Oh no, that's OK, we will be up anyway we always have a good time on Halloween night don't we darling?" As I looked at my wife Sylvia. She thought I did not notice as she mouthed silently to Jo; "Oh no we don't!"

Jo looked a bit surprised and seem to struggle to think of an answer. Then she spoke.

"Well you two can come to the party if you like?" You might be surrounded by younger folks but I'm sure you will have a good time." She was looking me up and down as she said this. Lingering on my cock.

I got the message she wanted to have me again. I was now looking forward to the party less than a week away. Another game of Wet Willey coming up I thought.

So we began work on our costumes. Sylvia dressed as the evil witch in the film Maleficent. A tight black leather outfit with two large horns coming out the top of her head. Unlike the movie the costume had a drop down neck showing plenty of boob and a short tight skirt to show lots of leg. She wore black stockings with black high heels as well. She did look hot I thought but, probably was not going to be putting it out for me.

I had to work for a few days on an engineering project so I got no time to sort a decent costume. Being a tall bloke I had a bolt on either side of my neck my face painted green and wore a suit. I was Frankenstein. I was a bit disappointed as Sylvia had a great costume and mine was a bit basic.

Anyway the night rolled round and it was time to go next door to the party. We took a 24 can crate of lager and a bottle of Bells whiskey. Both fodder to be quickly consumed by party goers on their way to getting smashed.

We circulated round the ground floor. Jo and Ethan's house was packed with people. I could see why we were not invited at first. Women were dressed almost naked in cut open, tight, skimpy costumes. Sylvia looked over dressed but still sexy. Young sexy super heroes gathered around my tall, large Frankenstein character. Wonder Woman waffled on about Instagram and took pictures of me. While Super Girl who was wearing a painted on body suit fiddled with my bolts. Being sober and under scrutiny of Sylvia I resisted looking at her proud, free standing, naked, painted blue large chest.

I was rescued by Jo who found me in the front room. She laughed at my out of date and basic costume.

"Jim really?" she said as she escorted me away from the gang of young girls who all sniggered as I went.

Sylvia had disappeared so Jo directed me into the back room which was being locked shut to keep guests out. The room had a large tinted bi-folding patio glass door.

Jo said if we keep the light off in this room we can see outside but people cannot see in.

As I looked across the big garden I saw Sylvia walking with a guy dressed as Jason from Friday 13th movie. I didn't recognise the guy but I was sure I had seen him at some of the social events Sylvia attended. They looked around, saw no one looking as Jason leaned Sylvia against the shed and they started kissing.

Jo looked at me and said, "Sorry Jim I've known she has been with loads of guys. But it's not my place to tell you."

I saw Sylvia get turned around and put her arms against the shed. Jason lifted her skirt revealing her naked white ass, with black suspenders holding up her black thigh high stockings. She leaned forward bending her ass towards Jason who pulled his big black weapon out of his outfit.

I looked away. Jo was dressed as Robin. Her husband Ethan was Batman. However Jo was wearing only a red bikini top with a yellow R printed on a black circle over her large right boob. Her big boobs looked fantastic nipples barely covered. She wore green skin tight leggings exposing her gorgeous ass. She also had on a pair of high black leather boots.

Jo was looking at me and said "I can help you deal with that going on with Sylvia. Do you want to play Wet Willy again? It will take your mind off that." She said laughing. As I watched my wife open her legs wide as the cock approached her cheating love hole.

As Jo pulled my little finger in her mouth (a wet willie) and started to suck it, I saw Jason decide to fire yellow piss all over my wife's butt and costume. He shot his urine in an arc all over her. Between the horns on her head, down her back then between her bum cheeks. He shook the drips off the end of his cock down her legs.

As Jo popped out my cock from my trousers and began to suck it, I felt her amazing tongue encircle my helmet and lick the underside. I couldn't go out to help Sylvia. I was confused. I couldn't go to help her as I was not supposed to know what happened.

In the garden were pumpkins with evil faces carved in them. Candles inside the pumpkins illuminated the darker corners. I saw a dark figure fly down from above, just as Jason went into the house, leaving a shocked Sylvia bent over, dripping and leaning against the shed.

The figure moved quickly, seeming to disappear and reappear 6 feet further across the lawn. As I watched he appeared behind Sylvia. He looked like he had blackwings, a black cape, horse like hooves and claws for hands.

He looked right at me as he plunged what I assumed was his big cock up into Syivia who silently screamed. The claws ripped shreds in the leather costume on Sylvia's back, each cut lined up with the claws he had for fingers. He clawed her skirt. Then gripped her hips hard as her arms dropped off the shed due to the pain she was experiencing. The figure now held her ass in place while he plunged deep into her hole.

Meanwhile, Jo had her head facing my tool while she worked it. So she did not see what was happening outside. When I froze with fear, she must have assumed Jason was really giving it to Sylvia. My cock got larger and I got closed to coming.

Then the head of the figure appeared at the window looking directly in my face. Red eyes in a black skull, with ligaments and rotting skin covering his face. He grinned at me.

"I am Demon Decimate." He growled. "Any woman who cheats for the 10th time on her husband on Halloween night gets a visit from me."

"As the husband, yooou get to chose the punishment for your cheating partner."

"I can decapitate her. Choice A. Or

I can send her to hell for a 1000 years. Choice B. I can make her flat chested with a lose fanny. Choice C. Or I can fit her fanny with fangs that only you can see. Choice D. What will it be? You have ten seconds to answer or I remove your balls."

I had never been so terrified in life. A Demon looking right at me, 8 feet tall, his body shagging my wife while his face looked at me through the patio window.

Jo worked my cock harder and just before the Demon said... 9, 10. I groaned. "BlooDDy hell" as I fired my spunk in her mouth.

The demon said "D it is then!" He looked down at Jo for a moment and said "I will be back for her in 3 years. Don't tell her though or I will be back for you!"

A wolf howled and a full moon shone down on the garden shed, then Demon Decimate flew off into the night sky. His black wings and cloak flew in the wind. I saw him land about 10 doors down our street. "Shit" I muttered under my breath, "I think that was the Jones's garden he landed in. Poor Joan I thought."

"My turn" said Jo. "You certainly filled my tummy with that orgasm" she said.

She leaned forward against the patio window. I put a snick in her green leggings with my beetle style pen knife above her love hole and eased my cock inside both.

I heard Jason laughing in the kitchen saying how he loved to piss on women and how he had just got a classy bitch in the garden.

Then Jo and I saw a shorter version of Jason from the Friday 13th movie, run across the lawn to console Sylvia. He must have seen the passion episode take place. But not the Demon fly in. Maybe only the husband of the cheater saw the Demon? Who knows?

I decided to power up Jo's vagina while it was on offer, she said; "Fook that is a big wet willy!!"

We watched the second Jason hug Sylvia and rub his hands over the sliced open leather of her costume to try to soothe the pain. Then without warning his hand slipped inside her top and lovingly caressed her breast. Kissing between them began, Sylvia had been used by a Jason who was not her lover. Jo said "Oh! For heaven's sake your wife is unbelievable. She is at it again."

The second Jason laid Sylvia on the lawn and got out his weapon. Even though it was pitch black in the garden we could see him lower his tool towards Sylvia's hole.

As Jo and me, both watched, I continued with a steady rhythm to plough her depths." What was option D?" I wondered. "That the demon had said?"

As second Jason slid his cock up inside Sylvia, her fanny gripped his knob, large white fangs appeared on her fanny lips and plunged into his cock shredding it.

Then Demon Decimate flew past the window and said to me, "You and no one else will ever be giving it to Sylvia ever again, unless you want to loose your knob. Haha!" As he flew away. The wolf howled again and the moon illuminated (the second) Jason on the lawn holding the remains of his weapon, crying, and Sylvia lay there stinking of piss.

"Well that has been some Halloween night tonight!" I said, looking incredulously at beautiful Jo.

The End.