Wet Wrestling 02 - Meg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After catching my breath, I lay flat on the ground and licked Redd's pussy clean when she sat on my face, twice when she came again. Sue displaced her for some attention so I ate her soaked pussy, rubbed her hot spots and ate her again. Redd began sucking Al's cock and I didn't mind. Her pink asshole and open labia now called to me, but I loved watching Al's face as she made him cum again. Why didn't I mind that and even enjoyed watching my love face-fuck a stranger?

Sue leaned over and lapped Redd's pussy before rimming her ass. They moved to the ground next to me and tumbled into sixty-nine. Knowing how that felt with Sue, I smiled and gently rubbed my pussy as dozens watched all of us. Several men offered me their cocks for any hole I wanted, but I denied them all. They found willing partners and I watched the different ways they fucked and climaxed. Did that make me a voyeur? A few fucked in the pool at the edges; others fucked in deep water. How far I've "fallen" in this past year. That makes me wonder how far I will go for Al, what I will do for love.

Carol, the cop, had passed her still cuffed hands in front. She needed help to stand on wobbly legs after fucking all willing men and women at least twice. Cum flowed freely down her legs as she blew her whistle to announce it was time for the three P.M. parade through town.

Though I expected to beg off, I felt comfortable naked and a National Nude Day parade sounded like safe fun. Hundreds of naked people gathered at town hall when the naked mayor and his beautiful naked wife made comments about how Nude Day was an expression of "Loving Kindness" and he supported it for as long as he was mayor, then beyond. He fired a small canon to start the parade and both took the lead, hand in hand. Bouncing dicks and tits became the norm with friendly chatter and smiles. Two floats held a dozen people each enjoying the limited, permitted parade sex — hands and blowies only. Two hours later, we were back at town hall without incident.

When we arrived at Dick's pool, the "cop" singled me and Al out for contraband inspection. I smiled at the ruse. She "made" us climb onto a table and squat, with help, while she performed a deep cavity search in me first with her tongue. Revenge? Watching all the eyes staring into my open pussy aroused me again. I noticed Dan. He seemed too intent and happy watching me squirm.

Carol pushed all her fingers then her slim hand deep into my pussy. That was a first! Fisting, Al called it. With her fist still in me, she wet then pushed two fingers into my ass which made me jump up. That hurt then felt so good that when she twisted her fist to rub my G from both sides, I came with a roar and freely squirted in front of so many strangers. She grinned vindictively. My chest heaved as I looked to Al to apologize. He smiled and applauded. Who am I? By withdrawing her hands, Carol made me cum again.

Al's turn on the table was interesting. She held his stiff-again cock and wiped it down with a baby wipe. With all the cum and cocks she'd swallowed, I'm sure that was a concession to me. After stroking him a few times, she swallowed him to his pubes with a smile. Whose internal exam is this? When her squinty eyes looked at me, I knew that swallowing my lover was further revenge for beating her earlier. She went deep into his ass and milked his prostate so he filled her belly in seconds with several grunts. After pausing with his crown on her tongue, she opened her mouth and showed the onlookers his cum. They applauded as she swallowed it then licked his cock clean. As she withdrew her twisty fingers, he groaned and then bowed. That's another cock I'll have to disinfect.

Shamelessly, Dan hopped on the table and demanded equal treatment. Carol smiled before sucking in his midget cock. I took Al's hand and walked away. In seconds, we heard scattered applause. I had much to think about.

After chow, Al and I circled the pool many times at a snail pace and talked about our futures. Hardly noticing the flattering ass slaps, I began, "Many times in this past year, Dan and I have discussed our monthly visits and loving sex with you. You and Sue opened our eyes to so much we didn't know existed. Through those intense sexual days, we've come to realize that neither of us is enough for the other. So do we continue this way until we can't or do we accept that we need and want more? You saw him again today when he just walked away to join two orgies and never looked back. He doesn't respect me or my feelings unless we are alone. I don't feel loved. But you. . . ."

"What are you saying, Meg? Am I breaking your second marriage? Don't do it for me. Just end it if you feel you need to end it for you. I'll be there to help you through it, but I'm not dragging you out of it."

"See? That's what I mean, Al. Do you think Dan is thinking of me now or just more random sex? Let me finish . . . But you always make me feel loved. You genuinely cherish me and put me first, with Sue, but always ahead of you. Even watching me suck off Dick and get fingered to orgasm by three women oddly feels like your gift to me. I resist saying it, but no more. I love you, Al. And unless I'm reading you all wrong, you love me too — still. But I'm not asking you to leave Sue."

"Have you heard of polyamory? It has been described as 'consensual, ethical, and responsible non-monogamy' and often means more than just consensual sex. It is natural to feel deep love for more than one person — true love, not familial. I do love Sue, but I've always been deeply in love with you since college. I'll listen to your ordeals and conflicts, but you decide what you need and we'll figure out how to make the best of it. Let's get wet — I mean in the pool!"

We left it like that. I spent the night in his bed with Redd and Dick. No one fucked me but Al — in all holes! Yes! I got to eat Redd, Sue and even Dick as Al fucked me. Someone rimmed me as I made love with Al. No one objected. I never learned where Dan went.

We woke, made love, had breakfast and more loving sex. When I realized how selfish I had been with Al, I encouraged him to fuck Redd as I watched closely. When he took her on all fours, I slid my face under them and licked his pistoning cock and her sweet pussy as they joined and slid apart. Both were mouth-watering. Dick ate me as I ate the busy couple. Dick pushed a skilled finger into my ass so I pushed two into Al's ass and helped him cum with Redd. The overflow of dual cum was a wonderful treat.

Dick moved to deeply fuck Sue close to me and, hate to admit, I loved watching his long cock completely disappear in Sue. During a quick lunch, I agreed to come back to Redd and Dick's home for another NND or maybe sooner. Redd discretely whispered, "With Dan?" I shrugged. Squeezing Dick's stiff-again cock was my hint that next time, I might want to feel his rigid tool deep inside me; I winked. We made our passionate goodbyes and departed with happy, yet mixed feelings. Our partially clothed trip back to Al's place was more leisurely than the ride to Dick's.

Sue drove wearing only her tank top flipped over her head — so, nude. Al joined me and Dan in the back and we stayed naked and loving with passion as long as possible. We attempted to include Dan. When Al, grabbed his shorts and started to climb back into the front, I grabbed his hips and spread his hairy cheeks. Then I licked his balls and rimmed his ass, Dan's mouth dropped open. I blushed and giggled. Though not my first time, I still loved rimming Al, only Al.

On the drive back to our home, I stated with great reserve, "Dan, you know Al and I are in love. You and I have a lot to talk about before another trip to Al and Sue's maybe next month." So ended our first true National Nude Day celebration.

==== 12 hrs 2300 6/21/20 === 5280 words ===

6/19/20 seminal image: Meg agrees to Join Al on NND w friends

gck June 20, 2020

12