Wetness Specialty

Story Info
Thick bright skin wants to dominate, ends up submerged.
1.6k words
4.11
12.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a beautiful Saturday in April and i was meeting Raine for an early brunch at El Crostina.

"Hi!" I said walking over to the corner patio table where she had already ordered two rounds and a fruity appetizer.

We had met at a wine tasting, in downtown Atlanta, both of us scamming on the free drinks for happy hour.

"Hey sweetie," She came around to hug me close. I felt her hardened nipples through the thin fabric of her white sundress. Was she wearing a bra? Raine is all fine as hell- smooth dark beige skin, crazy soft thighs, super thick in the waist. Today she had her big curly-fro held back with small braids framing her round face.

I realized I wanted to defile that white dress, and lay her ass on that table, while I checked for myself. "Did I have you waiting?" I looked at my watch.

"No I came early! My girl Katrina works here." She said as a waiter came to take my order. "We had some champagne with the bartender, so I might be a little ahead of you," she leaned and whispered bubbly.

Whenever me and Raine met up it was usually a social event, a community gathering, or at the gay bars. This was our first time together one-on-one having brunch, what is generally considered; a date.

"But these are for you!" , she motioned to the two drinks. I downed one mimosa off break and we started to talk. When our food came she held out a spoonful to me, "Oh, Andi taste this!"

It was such a bright sunny day. She fed me eggs and fruit, and ordered more drinks, her eyes shining with real delight. After our brunch we decided to spend some time at her place.

"Sara is visiting her family this weekend," she informed me, when I opened the door of the rideshare for her.

The last time we been at her place, we came in close to three a.m.. We'd almost gave Sara a small panic attack when she came into the kitchen to find me and Raine passed out on the floor.

In fact this was the first time I would be at her place during the daytime.

We arrived at the two story family home, and she pulled my arm as we headed around to the back porch. She and Sara split the levels, and rented out a room in the back occasionally.

"Shit," She dropped her keys trying to open the door.

"Raine you good?" I questioned, moving to help her. I was drunk and full, and she for sure was intoxicated.

"Yes, Andi," she enunciated dramatically while I stood on the steps behind her.

She deftly wrapped an arm around my neck, pulling me into her savory kiss while sliding her other hand into the front of my pants.

"H-hold up ," I was used to her raceway approach. Raine is a full four inches shorter than me at 5' 8.5 , so letting her rough handle me was part of the deal.

"Hold up," she mocked and giggled. Her lips were back on mine. She undid the tie on my linen pants and had them down half way down my thighs.

She dropped to her knees in front of me, "What? You don't want me to eat you out, Andi?"

Raine really did like to please. The two times we had been together she wouldn't let me touch her until she'd teased herself to the point of needing only a few strokes to climax.

"But you're not wearing any underwear!" She said with fake outrage.

"You mean, you didn't miss my tongue, Andi?" I tried not to enjoy her taunting.

Her naturally full lips came in contact with my mound, and everything in my body said to keep going, "Mmm-mm."

With excitement, she began spreading and then making out with my lower lips. When they were excited and swelled to her satisfaction she sucked my full clit into her mouth, with her tongue at the ready.

I held onto the back of her head, while she ate me like we were going to see the savior after, "Aaa-hh, ahh!"

I was struggling to keep myself standing when she threw my right leg over her shoulder. I tried holding myself up with the wood railing, but it was too much and I dropped to the ground on top of her. She cackled and kept undressing me. I was in no way to resist.

She palmed my ass and rubbed her mound with mine. "Ohhhhh. Andi, yes!"

The home's backyard was fenced, and the path we'd walked to the back was shielded with large bushes. At the opposite end of the porch we were exposed to any neighbors who also happened to be on their porch.

I'm sure she wanted it that way. Her white dress was bunched at her waist, and she wore a pair of white silk panties that were dampening more each second. Her eyes rolled back, fuming with lust. "Mmm let me feel how wet you are, Andi!"

I lifted her leg to get more contact between my pussy and hers. "I - uhh-nn," Her soft pube and thick warm thighs around my waist were uncompared. She had also dug her nails into my shoulders causing me to hiss, and pump my hips like my life depended on it.

"Mmm I want more of that wet-wet, Andi."

Her hands stroked between my outer lips and she made a show of licking the juices off her fingers.

"Oooh! Always so damn wet, Andi!"

"I think I know what else is wet."

She moaned aloud as I bent my head to suck on her fluffy, light crimson nipples. I traced her lower lips and she clawed at the backs of my thigh. Then she was rushing to get away, from under me.

The screen door slammed as she took off down the hall toward her bedroom. For a second I wondered what the fuck had just happened, then quickly followed right behind her.

Her room was cool and welcoming. She had the onsuite, and her bed was right in the center of the room facing the door. I slowly closed the bedroom door leaning up against it to watch her pull the sundress over her head. We made eye contact, her plump hips calling out like a siren. She pointed to my left.

In a wooden chair in the corner she had placed a few vibrators. I toyed with them a few minutes, while watching her trace the outline of her wet lips in circles. I selected the one that was capable of moving in circles. Yeah that would do.

Placing the others aside. I sat down in the chair and placed the toy between my legs. First slowly against my thigh, getting used to the sensation. As it got closer to my more sensitive clit my breathing got heavy and Raine's eyes became much darker.

She lay in the center of the bed to watch, sweating lightly from the tease. She arched her back, moaned out loud, and urged me to keep going as the toy massaged me toward the edge. When I started to work my hips on the edge of the chair, she whined with need.

The toy pushed me over the edge and the second climax filled me with a hazy red heat. "Shit!"

"Andi, oh-hh. Andi!" Raine was close to her own climax. I picked up another of the vibrating dildos. Walking over to the bed I saw the desperation in her eyes. She was still teasing herself over the soaking wet silk. I climbed next to her and pulled them aside as she yelped with anticipation.

I slid the dildo into her easily. Her hips jerked, and she was begging for more a second later. Her want, and desire, and power over that moment was intoxicating. I pulled out and raced it deep into her.

"Aa-aaah!" There was a steady string of juices spilling out of her. I watched her lips glisten and drip as I pulled out and sent her into the building orgasmic bliss. "Andi! Aaaa-aaah!"

With the steam backed up inside her, there was no more of her teasing and taunting. Her whole body volted with uncontrolled thirst. I flicked a switch and the vibration sent another shockwave through her. "Ooh—hh, aaa-hhh! Yesss!"

I continued working her, the toy trickling with more of her after every stroke. "Fu-UUck," I grabbed her hips as she came again and again, rolling from one side of the bed to the other.

I lifted one leg, and pulled her to my mouth. This was going to be so satisfying. She caught her breath as she realized; I wasn't about to stop yet.

She was a leaking mess. "Ohhhhh GOD!", she yelled as I sucked her clit, hood and all.

"FUCK, ANDI,"

"ANDI"

"Andi"

My rhythm was one with hers. She moaned and intensely pulsed her delicious gift against my tongue. The feeling of orbit surrounded us as she gasped and wept with praise.

"I swear to g-ggood, Andi", finally able to control her limbs again, Raine pried my hands from her thighs and fought herself away from my mouth.

"I swear to god, what?" I charged, kissing and licking her wet inner thighs. She had oozed so much my cheeks were slick.

"Mmm fuck," she shifted to one side, closing her legs for good, "Go clean yourself up, Andi!" She wanted no more of my baiting. I grinned with triumph, and sauntered to the bathroom.

After washing my face, we snuggled next to each other in her bed and were passed out within a few minutes.

When I woke the sun was peeking through her curtains. It was late afternoon, I guessed, and I was meeting Star at our clubhouse that night.