Whack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My reverie was interrupted by Emma's lean leg flopping over my chest. She sat heavily upon me. The blow job eased back to prolonged, exquisite torture. i could only see Jen's sprawled, pale, bare legs since the rest of her was blocked by my skinny, little twin.

"So, dickman."

"Did you just call me dickman?"

"Shut up."

I nodded.

"Any idea what was on the drive you stole?"

"Porn," I said.

"Porn," she said. "Aside from cooking up the password of 1114, my birthday, on a hard drive with my name on it, you know what else you did to throw people off the scent?"

"I supplies the subfiles with fake names."

"Fake names. Right. Do you remember any?"

"'Butt seriously' comes to mind. That would have been anal films. I think "Wind in the Willows" was for blow jobs. I don't remember the rest--it's been a year since you moved to Ireland."

Whack.

I was a bit stunned since Emma was facing me, and she hadn't moved. It took me a second to realize that Jen would be able to hold my cock and give it a whack. I nearly came, but I soldiered on.

"First off," Emma said, "we didn't move to fucking Ireland. We were forced to move to fucking Ireland, and it was your fucking fault."

"But how? You didn't do anything. Why didn't I get in trouble?"

"Well, mom and grandma didn't know it was a hard drive designed to thrill your stupid little dick...."

Whack.

"Sorry that i stole the hard drive, by the way. I meant to replace it."

"That's not why we're here, is it?"

"I don't know why we're here."

Whack.

"And so mom and grandma apparently popped a big bowl of popcorn, settled into the living room, turned to a file entitled Strong Women, went to look for something like Thelma & Louise, but that's not what they found, is it?"

"I'm guessing they found some films of girls teasing and torturing, preventing guys from coming."

Whack.

"Owww. Jen, too hard." I felt my cock start to wilt, which was just as well.

"Poor baby," whispered her disembodied voice. Sucking, licking. Hard again. The firm, left-handed grip.

"And when they got the gist of that section, you know where mom and grandma went next?"

"A psych ward? Or maybe the police to report that someone had abused their virgin daughter's hard drive?"

"You'd be funnier if you weren't such a piece of shit."

"Thanks."

"Nope, they flipped to the section entitled Emma and Jen."

"Damn, I forgot about that section."

"Lesbian scenes, apparently. I never got to see any of them, but that was the communication. Lots of Asian on red head action."

"That's absolutely not true...." I paused. Was there an Asian lesbian section? Asian on red heads? That seemed way too specific, but I couldn't remember.

"So mom and grandma tore apart my room, found my diary, and read the parts about how cute I thought various people were, including Jen and my little-dicked brother, but also half the school. I was fairly indiscriminate, especially for someone who'd barely been on a date, but the summary view was, to quote our 70-year-old grandmother, "I didn't know you were such a slut."

Emma got off my chest.

Jenny was sitting at my desk. I hadn't noticed that she'd stopped blowing me or that she'd gotten off the bed. She was crying.

"And since Jen was implicated," Emma continued, "they told her mom, who is as weird as they are, and crazy-mom found Jen's diary, and apparently Jen had a crush on both of us, and she'd written in lovely, sad prose about being too weak to control the idiot guys who tried to wrestle her into doing more than she wanted, so she avoided them, and so it all fit into their pervy narrative of lesbian domination."

The two girls looked at me in their angry ways, in their ruffled clothes, with one missing sock between the two of them. How had they lost just one sock?

"Pay attention, you fucker."

No whack.

"They confronted us, separately, then together. We denied everything, of course. Eventually, I suggested the porn might have come from a more likely source, like their teen son who's expected to be pervy since he's got the sex-obsessed Y chromosome."

"Seems reasonable."

"They not only didn't believe me, they refused to even ask you. You know why?"

I shook my head.

"Because they knew that their superstar son was so gallant that he'd have automatically taken the heat."

"That's true," I said.

"Except they'd have still thought you were innocent, that you'd insist that it was yours despite the fact that it was your sister's hard drive, with your sister's password, with lots of female-oriented porn."

"Oh."

"So, we're whisked off to a fucking convent before you even got back from your fucking ski trip. Somehow, they ignored the ramifications of sending two supposed lesbians to an all-female environment, and didn't say a word while you banged anything that moved for a year."

I stared at the ceiling. They tossed a sheet on my torso and head. I couldn't see anything, but I did hear them shuffle out of the room. By the time that I could remember to say I was sorry, the room sounded empty.

Shackled and blinded, I mulled over the situation. I thought of my years on football teams. There were tough moments, and it wasn't entirely easy being part of a pack of large, fast, fearless men trying to hurt each other every day, but at least I hadn't been sent to a nunnery.

I fell asleep.

When I awoke, still under the sheet, the daylight had turned dark. Someone was in the room. I felt my ankles being released, then my wrists. The sheet was removed. Jen sat on the bed. She was naked.

"Emma went to church. I'm supposed to bring you in a few minutes."

"Okay."

"Can you just lie still?"

"Sure."

I watched Jen lean over, and suck me into her mouth. I looked at that trim, muscular body, at those freckled cheeks, at that mop of red hair. I felt myself grow harder. I felt myself relax, knowing I was free from whacks, at least for the time being. Soon, most of me would not fit in Jenny's eager mouth, but she used her hands, both right and left, and I made sure not to lunge. I didn't want to gag her, or force her, and soon thereafter, I felt the spasms and slick comfort. I watched her swallow most of it.

She snuggled up next to me. She kissed my mouth. I cradled her smooth, white butt with my large callused hands. I felt that breath, and tried to memorize it before heading back to a quick nap and then church with the family.

12