Whackadoodle the wanker

Story Info
A young man starts low - and falls from there.
1.8k words
3.69
3.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,519 Followers

Author Comment:

Here's something that might or might not progress -- Let's just see.

Enjoy.

PM

The descent of Whackadoodle the wanker.

His name was Brian. But everyone referred to him as Whackadoodle the wanker. He was, in the truest sense of the word a wanker, since he worked in the porn industry as something more properly known as a 'fluffer.' It was his job to keep the male actor's cocks erect and ready to go, between scenes.

He had started out in straight porn, but since he was male, many of the actors objected to a male fluffer, and so he was moved across the lot to the Gay movie set, and he spent somewhere between eight and ten hours per day, with at least one, if not both hands wrapped around other guys' cocks gently manipulating them in order to reduce the amount of time wasted on set, due to the 'stars' losing their erections.

That explained the wanker part of his name. The 'Whackadoodle' came about because he constantly talked to himself as he 'worked' muttering under his breath as he manipulated cocks of all sizes, colours and forms. One day one of the stars had told a newer star that he was a 'complete whackadoodle,' but he was a very good fluffer, who kept his hands soft and knew exactly how to maintain another man's erection for him. He had been doing this for quite some time after all.

It had all started when he had come to town. He was eighteen years old, and had been told that there was money to be made in the 'adult film' industry. He had rather fancied himself a porn star, even though he was then a virgin. On his first night in town he had been rolled outside a bar, and been forced to borrow money to live. Nobody wanted to lend a young nobody money, excepting a rather vicious loan shark, who fronted the kid a thousand dollars to 'get him through his unlucky time'

The interest on that loan was still growing, and compounding, and by now he owed the loanshark over twenty thousand dollars.

Whackadoodle had gone around all the porn studios, convinced that he would be able to get a job, and pay the loanshark back, but had been laughed out off the lot each time. His underwhelming equipment, and the fact he had cum in his pants the first time a porn starlet had touched him as part of the only audition he had managed to get, meant there was definitely no career for him in front of the camera. One producer took pity on him, though, after he broke down in tears following yet another rejection, and since Whackadoodle knew nothing about film making, couldn't work a camera, and could barely read and write offered him the position of 'fluffer.'

Whackadoodle had refused at first, but as his debt built, and with no prospects of getting a job anywhere else, he finally swallowed his pride, and went back to see the producer.

The producer said he needed to audition him for this role, and promptly took out his cock, inviting Whackadoodle to show him what he could do. Having had plenty of practice manipulating his own, albeit much smaller, cock, Whackadoodle soon brought the producer to full mast, and was able to maintain him there for a full hour. Whackadoodle was a natural wanker. Obviously after an hour, the producer had a severe case of blueballs, and told Whackadoodle that he could have the job, if he finished the producer off. Gritting his teeth, he sped up his stroking of the producers cock, squeezing it as he rubbed and massaged it. He kept his eyes on the older man, which was his mistake. He should have been watching what he was doing. The producer, gave a sharp cry, and the next thing Whackadoodle knew was there were ropes of spunk spurting into his face.

He didn't even have the presence of mind to stop wanking the producer, nor to move out of the way or even point the cock in another direction. He just knelt there accepting the benediction as the producer jizzed into his face and hair.

The producer gave a sigh of contentment, wiped his still cummy cock off on Whackadoodles head, and zipped up. "Go report to Lauren on set three" was all he said. "But clean up first."

Lauren, who was a junior director, was surprised to see this young man. And when he told her what job he had been employed had picket up her phone and called the producer. She complained vehemently that her stars wouldn't like being fluffed by a man, particularly one who wasn't exactly aesthetically pleasing, but the producer overruled her, and so Whackadoodle started his first day on the job.

That was nearly two years ago.

Lauren had eventually convinced the producer to move Whackadoodle off her set and onto the Gay porn set, about six months after he started, and he had spent his entire career there.

About a month after he was moved to the Gay set, the director there, told him that he was shooting a gay threesome, and since there was only one fluffer on set, he would have to keep all three of the stars 'ready for action.'

Things started out well enough, but it was quite a cold day. Normally keeping three guys ready wouldn't be too much of a problem. He was experienced enough now that he could alternate between the cocks as the guys stood around talking, waiting for the set to be made ready for the next scene. However because it was so cold, the guys were shivering, and although he could keep them erect for as long as his hand was directly on their cocks, almost the very second he moved on to the next, the first would flag, and lose his erection.

The director was furious. He couldn't shoot the scene if the stars didn't have erections, and he shouted at Whackadoodle that unless he had all three of them ready for the shoot in the next ten minutes he would be fired.

Whackadoodle was ready to walk away at this point, but just as he was about to tell the director where he could stick all three cocks, he noticed that Vinny, one of the loan shark's collection agents was standing at the side of the set, waiting for his payment. Whackadoodle realised that if he lost this job, Vinny, or someone like him would be coming for money he didn't have, and that prospect terrified him.

He set too on the cocks again, bringing two of them to full mast, and then moving to the third. But the first wilted before his eyes. He tried moving quickly between them but the stars complained that he was too rough with them, and they didn't even get hard in the first place. He had only one other option. Taking a cock in each of his hands, and bringing them to full erection once more, he released one, but before it could wilt, he took it into his mouth, as he took hold of the third cock and brought that to full mast. By gently manipulating the two cocks in his hands, and suckling on the third, he managed to keep all three ready. He was glad when the director called for the stars on set, and he could release the cock from his mouth. The salty taste had been unpleasant to him.

Vinny watched him as he walked over, to pay this week's installment of his loan.

"That's not enough," said Vinny.

"But that's what I always pay," said Whackadoodle.

"And that's your problem," said Vinny. You're not even covering the interest, so each week you are getting further and further behind. Unless you add another two hundred I'll have to tell Red that you didn't make payment this week."

Whackadoodle paled. He had seen others who had failed to make payment, and what had happened to them. He really didn't want to have his fingers broken. He wouldn't be able to do the only job he had available if he hurt his hands.

The problem was, he didn't have an extra two hundred.

"I'll pay extra next week," he offered.

Vinny shook his head. "You're a bad risk," he said. "Either you pay up today, or Ill have to tell Red."

"Please," said Whackadoodle. "I don't have it. There must be something I can do to convince you to give me more time?"

Vinnie grinned. It wasn't a pleasant sight.

"I might see my way clear to giving you a week's grace," he said. "But you would have to make it worth my while."

"But I don't have any money," Whackadoodle said puzzled. "How am I going to...

Vinnie pulled down the zip of his pants, and tugged out a respectable seven inches. "Suck" he said looking directly at Whackadoodle.

Whackadoodle was about to say he didn't do that sort of thing, but then he remembered what he had been doing while Vinny had been waiting for him. He sighed, and wordlessly knelt down in front of the heavy.

"And don't get any on my pants," Vinny said.

Whackadoodle brought Vinny to full erection in seconds. It was something he was expert at after all. His oral skills though, were still untrained. He took the larger man's cock in his mouth and began to suckle on it. It was the same movement that he had used to keep the porn star erect, and it would certainly do that. But Vinnie didn't want to stay erect all day, he just wanted to get off. He grabbed whackadoodle by the hair, and began to roughly face fuck him.

Whackadoodle coughed and gagged on the cock plundering his mouth, but Vinne was too strong for him to pull away. Even so he had the good sense to keep his teeth shielded and he drooled a mix of his spit and Vinnie's precum down his front.

Vinny shouted and pushed his cock right down Whackadoodles throat as he came, spurting wad after wad of thick salty man cream directly down his gullet. Whackadoodle had little choice but to stay and allow himself to be inseminated. He didn't even need to swallow most of it, although as he was finishing, Vinny pulled back and shot the last two spurts onto his tongue.

"Swallow that," said Vinny. Whackadoodle had no choice but to comply.

Vinny pulled his cock from the smaller man's mouth, put it away and zipped up.

"See you next week," he said as he turned and left the lot.

"What the fuck?" asked the director. "You fucking turning tricks on the lot now? Get the fuck out, you're fired."

Whackdoodle was stunned. Fired? How would he live. He'd not been able to get any other kind of job. Did they think he enjoyed handling all those cocks day in day out? How was he going to pay Vinnie next week if he had no job?

Sadly he gathered his stuff together and left the movie set. He didn't have any idea where to go or what to do. He walked to the local bus stop, and sat on the bench there.

To be continued?