All Comments on 'What A Beautiful...'

by bi_novembersplendor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Male Cousinly First

This story reminded me of a night as a teen with my cousin.

We were the same age and together every day. We were always the same build and size. We had seen each other naked and even our genitals were the same except I was circumcised and he had a long foreskin.

We often stayed at each other's houses and slept in the same bed. Since we were not shy with each other, I felt comfortable sleeping in the nude like I always do.

One night I awoke to him masturbating my 6 1/2 inch erection. I laid there and enjoyed the sensation of his fingers moving up and down my shaft. It felt nice having someone else masturbating me and soon I ejaculated 4 or 5 large squirts onto my stomach. As soon as I went off, I heard him start to masturbate himself. I reached over and grasped his cock and he let out a moan. As I stroked him , I slid down his boxers. I loved the way my fist pulled his foreskin over his knob as I stroked. I sensed he was about to cum so I lowered my head and sucked him to orgasm. I had tasted my seman many times but liked it more when he deposited his load into my mouth.

We never experimented again and are both straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A beautiful first time story

Wonderful details of a very erotic encounter. Hope you'll write more.

Bridget69Bridget69over 5 years ago
Could have been a beautiful story

if it didn't involve two cousins. Even if it's just experimentation or being in a drunken state, it's still wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous