All Comments on 'What a Cliché This Is!'

by Topspot101

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Short and sweet!

5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Appreciate the effort but too many gaps for me. How did he end up drugged and taped to a chair? How was he going to carry out his threats in that situation? Did the father know he was duped into thinking our MC was the father of his daughter's lost child? Where did she go if Kyle was married with children and her father knew she was cheating? 3.4*

demanderdemander4 months ago

How's he gonna kill them while taped to a chair? D

ttt59ttt594 months ago

Agree with demander's question, otherwise I like his response.

MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Not bad; had potential but the cage element deflating and silly.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter464 months ago

Not realistic, but hell! Its fiction. thanks

someoneothersomeoneother4 months ago

He is saying all that while taped to a chair? Really stupid scenario.

Bry1977Bry19774 months ago

wasnt bad but needed a lot to fill in. and filing for abandonment cannot be done in a month you have to wait at least a year in almost every state

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice4 months ago

Short and sweet, decent flash story. Hard to get a 5 star from me on any flash story due to the brevity, but I thought it deserved 4 stars, so good job.

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 big Blazing stars for this nice effort. Thanks TopSpot for the time you invested in this story for us.Buster2U

Jetcrash747Jetcrash7474 months ago

Sweet but not happening to much of a fantasy to be believed. The l fact that her father was a “ hood “ is not believable. Not real even in a fantasy.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat4 months ago

This has been a bad day for new stories. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A flat btb, as often happens they are short, flat and sonehow unfinished. Not bad, not good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent way to put a whore in her place.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

lots of gaps in the storyline

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To demander: people like the soon to be ex wife and affair guy are cowards. It's why they only confronted him after he was strapped to a chair. They don't think to themselves , "you're powerless to do anything to us tied to a chair." They are playing the role of badass, but are pampered and insecure people. Right now affair guy and wife both know her father knows about the two of them as well. That mat be a more logical answer for you. But they are also cowards. You'd be surprised at how much fear over rides logic. I've personally used fear to bluff my way outta scraps. Because I don't care if I die or if I kill someone. And even stupid pampered people have enough animal instinct to read that. You'd be surprised at how much people are still ruled by instincts.

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Haha super short story. They met, fucked, pregnancy, forced married, miscarriage, cheater, cuck, father hates cheaters, Lisa runs away with asswipe, John graduates files for divorce and leaves town. That’s amazing 750 word short story!

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not bad for a 750. But still three stars for an Average tale.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The author TOLD you morons up front it was a 750 word story! Your comments display a lack of intelligence, not to mention self control.

How dumb can you be?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK for an outline, but you really need to flesh it out. Nothing but the bone of an unsatisfactory submission.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not too bad for a 750 word effort, but it leaves a lot out that could have and should have been said to finish the damn story.

kirei8kirei84 months ago

Sorry but it just did not add up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poorly written, poorly titled, and poorly tagged. Congratulations???

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

1 star - total waste of time.

Better luck with your next attempt.

Have a nice day and happy 2024.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

Even for a brief cliché I enjoyed it good job

🙉🙈🙊🤢🤮

Martyr2002Martyr20024 months ago

Liked that, but it was too short.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

Short and sweet and the ending actually wraps it up

nicely.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19554 months ago

For a 750 word story it was pretty good. Covered a lot of ground.

njlaurennjlauren4 months ago

Not much of a story to be honest, too short and contrived. Among other things the dad wouldnt let asswipe live.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Just way too fast. Definitely not your best.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, short but I found when it was done I had no reaction whatsoever. so I guess it was a short waste of time...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kind of weird and awkward. So some woman shows up claiming pregnancy and this punk wimp marries her out of fear for his life? Oh, right: self defense bad, submitting to bullies legitimate. The whole world is better off this ass wipe has no kids, yet. And Catholic fathers frequently have to coerce their whore daughters to marry somebody when they get knocked up. Just a typical everyday life sort of story. Absurd.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Almost useless, just an empty tale.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol4 months ago

Well, the title's right.

I did find it amusing though. Thank you!

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Even if the story was formulaic, I really liked it, being able to imagine the some of the dialogue not depicted. We

were warned with the title anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Take no notice of those who say it was only an outline. Whatever you do don’t write anything this bad again.

funperson969funperson9694 months ago

As everyone knows, I respect a well-done 750-word story (since I haven't perfected that art yet) so... kudos, 5*. Well done!

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Doesn’t have to be a masterpiece, as long as he fucks up the 4 assholes and dumps the cheating bitch.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

Great story fives

🤯🧠☝️🧟‍♀️

Davidj001Davidj0014 months ago

Short and to the point,,,can't beat that with stick☺

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I gave it a 3 and that was a struggle. Made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So only Catholics disapprove of cheaters?

arnowolarnowol3 months ago

I didn't expect such a shitty short story from you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Umm unfinished skeleton of a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous