What A Day!! Ch. 01

Story Info
A slut wife's day full of wantonness.
5.1k words
3.42
23k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: Morning shows the day

Doll woke up from her deep slumber to the loud and relentless thumping at the main door. As soon as the gorgeous housewife opened her beautiful eyes, she saw her bedroom getting flooded by the morning sunlight coming through the opened window above her head. In fact, now she's awake, she realized that the A.C. was not working, transforming the room into some sort of heat chamber.

It got to be the faulty electric wiring of the house that was troubling its residents time and again. Doll was sweating profusely. Her smooth milky skin glowed majestically in her sweats. She was wearing a yellow blouse and white petticoat, with no saree and definitely no inner. The flimsy cotton attire got completely drenched in her sweats. Her juicy curves that were kept carelessly covered under the paltry clothing, were now slowly beginning to reveal themselves.

Her eyes fell on the clock hanging at the wall just opposite to her king-size bed. She had overslept. It was already half past ten. It might be possible that her poor husband had left for work without having any kind of breakfast. He worked as a marketing manager in a big corporate house. The benevolent beauty felt pity for Joy.

For the past few months, he had been very busy with his job, leaving home early and returning awfully late. Surely, he had been deliberately avoiding his attractive wife. Of course, she knew why.

It was the terrible news that came into light a few months back left him heartbroken. After trying unsuccessfully for more than three years to conceive a baby, the poor couple, who were both into their early thirties, decided to visit a famous gynaecologist. On her suggestion both husband and wife went through some medical tests.

The results didn't come good, especially for the unfortunate husband. It turned out that Joy had a bit of an issue regarding the production of good and healthy sperms and hence, was biologically incapable of fathering a child. Those were the exact words thrown at his face by the consoling doctor.

At first, Joy couldn't digest the horrific fact. It was a devastating blow to his manly pride. He went to crosscheck with another very famous gynaecologist, but in vain. The fresh results matched the previous ones solidifying the very truth that he was indeed impotent. It was truly heart breaking for him, as he was the one who had insisted upon seeing a doctor when the loving couple couldn't produce a baby after trying for three good years.

Doll, on the other hand, seemed like knew something would go wrong and was not at all looked interested to take any kind of medical aid in such matter. In fact, after the woeful news broke out, she took it quite gracefully. It looked like she was never interested in getting pregnant at all. However, what really bothered her was that after knowing the painful truth of never becoming a biological parent, her poor husband had lost every bit of interest in his glamorous life partner.

Doll, in every true sense, was a voluptuous woman. She simply loved to have sex. Her salacious body always ached for a good fuck. Before getting settled with Joy, she had quite a number of short, yet stormy relationships and in every one of them she ended up sharing bed with her partner and that too multiple times. Being a bona fide bombshell, she always managed to create a lot of buzz among men of every group and age.

She's a perfect example of an attention seeker, who loved dressing revealingly, never shy of showing off her buxom body. In fact, whenever she was out on the street, the sensational beauty truly enjoyed those vulgar stares that her luscious curves seemed to draw out of the horny men from every street corner. Hence, she found it most disappointing when her miserable husband, out of pure despair, lost all the interest in making love to his flashy wife and completely stopped getting physical with her.

Nevertheless, again and again, like an affectionate life partner, Doll tried to lift up her unfortunate husband's spirit. However, the wretched truth had already created such a big hole in his dejected heart. Joy began to find it to be extremely difficult to come face to face with his marvellous partner.

He very well knew that with her killer looks, if she truly desired, his attractive wife could have easily found some other guy, who would gladly rescue her from her pathetic husband. But, she opted not to. Instead, she had chosen to stand by his side in such a difficult time and tried to boost his confidence.

In fact, completely disregarding the final outcome, his gorgeous spouse, whenever she got a chance, had tried to lure him to have sex. Her noble action didn't help the cause though. In fact, it made him even more self cautious and self pitiful. Nowadays, he tried to avoid his sensuous wife all the time by keeping himself busy with office work. Indeed, within a couple of months, he had become a complete workaholic, spending more and more time in his office and less and less at home.

Doll didn't expect that Joy would turn out to be such an ass-hole. She couldn't imagine that her most caring life partner would one day shy away from his husband's duty. From the time she got the enthralling taste of a hard cock, she got hooked. The sultry housewife couldn't live through a day without getting properly laid.

After getting denied of any carnal pleasure by her own husband, she had been running out of patience and was on the verge of breaking those sacred yet delicate marital vows that she had undertaken with her useless husband.

Although it's considerably late in the morning, nonetheless, the voluptuous beauty didn't wish to leave the warmth of her soft bed straight away. After the deep slumber, a raw sense of lethargy had taken over her entire corpulent mass. It was the after effect of the two bottles of beer that she drank on the late evening before dozing off on her bed. The constant rejection received at the hands of her pathetic husband made the abandoned wife sometimes feel so dejected, that she inevitably turned on to alcohol to get through those lonely phases.

Doll was still feeling a little sleepy and didn't wish to answer the door. However, all of a sudden the banging at the main door stopped and out came a loud voice shouting her name, "Boudi! It's me! Open the door now! How long will you sleep?"

Doll could easily recognize that energetic tone. It's Bunty, the electrician. He was a 21 years old tall handsome fellow with a lean, yet, strong physique and quite a sharp face. The curvy housewife could easily guess why the young rascal had shown up at her door. It would be her stupid husband, who ringed the wire-man and asked him to come and check. Like the cheap ruffian he was, Bunty wasted neither time nor the prospect to call upon her, when he obviously knew she would be all alone at her place.

Though, she was feeling a little tired after her nightly nap, Doll didn't mind such untimely visit from a powerfully potent young fellow. It offered the forever raunchy housewife a perfect opportunity to have a good time with an equally horny youthful chap, who she knew always had an eye for her lustful body. It's been too long that she had some real fun.

For the past few months, she had been bored by a worthless man, who couldn't come to terms with his own pitiful life and made her life a living hell. Day after day, he remained depressed and kept on neglecting her to become a total disgrace to the husband community. Like a big hand loser, the asshole even dared to deny fucking a ravishing beauty like her.

The hot wife wanted to show her dumb companion that any other guy of sound health and mind would love to have his hands on such a sexy doll. She realized that today could easily be her day of getting even with her moron of a husband. The foul thought injected some vigor into her tiresome body as the abandoned housewife pulled her succulent bulk out of the comfortable bed and stood up on her heavy feet.

The strong spirit that Doll took last evening, didn't completely wear off of her well-proportioned body. Her bulky body felt even bulkier, as she felt somewhat thirsty. Immediately her eyes fell on a beer bottle that she couldn't finish last evening and was kept carelessly kept on the side table. Without thinking too much, she just picked up the bottle, which was almost full and took a huge swig.

She gulped down most of the spirit. Even so, a good proportion spilled out of her mouth and dropped through her chin and throat all the way down to her huge cleavage making them all wet. Her sweat soaked blouse got even more dampened by the beer. Within seconds the bottle ran out of its remaining beer. Most of it got consumed by the high spirited housewife and enough got spilled all over her massive melons.

Her flimsy blouse got drenched in alcohol and had now turned lucid. Without bra and saree, her enormous jugs with big nipples were gladly sticking out of her wasted blouse with their full glory. However, after finishing up the bottle, the intoxicated hottie had completely lost all her inhibitions and didn't bother to cover up her lewdly disarrayed state. She dropped the empty bottle on the bed and staggered her way to answer the front door.

The young electrician, who was tirelessly hammering the front door of the last house at the end of the street, while endlessly calling out its sexy owner's name, got the shock of his life, when the door indeed got opened. Without any doubt, Bunty, as rightly guessed by Doll, came to her home hoping for something more than his daily wage.

But what he really got on his morning platter was simply beyond his wildest of fantasies. He couldn't believe his eyes, which nonetheless ardently feasted on the delicious sight in front, that the bosomy houseowner stood boldly across the doorway only in her braless blouse and pantyless petticoat showcasing almost every inch of her voluptuousness to the whole world in broad daylight.

The low life had never seen any dignified lady shamelessly disclosing her ripe possessions to anybody other than her marital partner. As luck would have it, he had quite a few experiences of seeing the sizzling beauty in various states of undressing, when he came here on business. Even so, the spicy show at present looked like miles ahead of those previous encounters, plainly in terms of its raunchiness.

Her morning apparels soaked in her own sweats fell hopelessly short of doing their job of protecting her loaded belongings. Her repugnant blouse had a deep U cut at the front with a plunging neckline and was generously exposing plenty of her delicious cleavage. And God knows why, but, it somehow got completely drenched clearly revealing the mouth watering curves of her large melons along with her big poking nipples. Her slender petticoat was tied way too below her big juicy navel at her wide corpulent hips leaving open her sweat covered huge fleshy midriff to its full naked glory.

Bunty could even make out, though quite vaguely, the thick outlines of her meaty elephantine trunks and her moist shaven mound in between them. A strong smell of alcohol was coming out of her voluptuous body indicating that the slutty housewife got herself drunk even before she started her day.

The sheer audacity of the unannounced morning show was too much for even his brain, who had never dealt with such kind of bodacious obscenity. He was simply stunned by the wanton appeal of the half drunk half naked busty harlot grinning at him. He was unable to move an inch from the threshold and stood there absolutely still like a statue. It looked like cat got his tongue, as he could not even utter a single word.

After hastily waking up from her deep slumber and once again finding herself abandoned by her loser husband, Doll was in no mood to even notice the foul status of her attires. The beer had got to her brain and there was a sense of recklessness that got imprinted into her intoxicated mind.

It was never her intention to gave such a shocker to a low life like the young electrician, wearing by boldly appearing only in a blouse and a petticoat and no saree, and that too fully drenched in sweats and alcohol. All the same, instead of getting embarrassed, the voluptuous housewife was unsurprisingly delighted, beyond any doubt, to find out that her lewdly exposed state had indeed stupefied a young thug like Bunty.

It brought a naughty smile on her pretty face. By the look of it, it could be easily guessed that he was too astonished by the unforeseen raunchy exhibition of her well stacked body and therefore, it had to be her to make the first move.

Doll slowly raised her right arm, pointed her index finger towards the youthful professional, bent and moved it back and front to signal him to come into her house. She seductively turned around and swinging her gigantic ass exactly like a pendulum took a few tipsy steps to slowly move away a little from the door. As the stunning enchantress turned around and lethargically walked away from him, Bunty's already bewitched mind got another lifetime shocker.

On one hand, except from a mere two inches thin line of clothing bestowed by the near backless blouse that ran across its middle, her entire lustrous back was starkly naked. On the other hand, the sweaty petticoat, which was tied quite low at her fleshy broad hips, was clenching on to her protruding mammoth ass cheeks like a sticking gum. Her meaty ass cheeks swayed obscenely, while she took those lazy drunken steps.

Yet, the mesmerising sight of her near nude back and her enormous butt jutting out of her sleazy petticoat couldn't knock the young rogue out of his sense. It was the sultry signal of the promiscuous homeowner that made him to come back into his groove. Even on his dead-bed, a low life like him would never dare to decline the open invitation by the horny housewife.

Surely, it was once in a lifetime opportunity for him to live his wet dream with a sexy goddess like her, who by the way, could definitely be the most glamorous woman in the neighbourhood. Taking a deep breathe, Bunty stepped into the house shutting the door behind him without making any more noise.

He took two long steps to reach right behind her. He stood so close to the buxom seductress that his large cock, which had by now gotten hard inside his dirtily greasy trouser after witnessing the spicy demonstration of her juicy curves, got rubbed with her gigantic ass over her wet petticoat.

Doll got startled by the fearlessness of the crooked electrician, who only a few minutes ago stood like a dumb statue at her doorstep, was now boldly pressing his hard prick on her meaty butt. The overwhelming emotion of the unnatural condition that was too arousing to be holy and into which she had deliberately placed herself without giving much of a thought.

It got better of the sensuous wife. The outrageous flaunting of her luscious possessions in front of a cheap punk had already made her so horny that her inner thighs were dripping like hell as well as her whole body was sweating profusely. The wanton hottie had way too long been neglected by her foolish husband to digest so much heat. After months of torturous craving, the crude contact of a hard manhood on her colossal butt sent sparks of fire through her already overcharged body.

Doll could take no more, as the rising lust took over all her senses. She could no longer carry her overweight bulk on her feet and gave out a loud shriek before flopping on to the floor on her fours. With that lewd posture she perfectly resembled an actual bitch in heat with her entire voluptuous figure crying out for getting thoroughly laid.

She didn't have to wait much longer, as the opportunistic linesman gearing up behind her back was more than happy to grant her sinful wish. As soon as he saw the flashy housewife dropped down on her fours like a horny bitch, the youthful hooligan seized the golden chance and pounced like a famished dog on to the tempting meat laying ahead.

Her fervidly seducing act had already made him mad with incredible lust. Bunty didn't waste any more time taking off his dirty trouser and bringing out his steely shaft, which was throbbing with sordid anticipation. He bent down to rest his knees on the floor and went on to grab her sticky petticoat. He forcibly pulled it off her scorching body to bare her huge butt that glowed in her own sweats.

Sensing the vile act of getting aggressively naked from her lower portion, Doll, in her highly aroused state, gave out a loud cry of appreciation and stuck out her gloriously enormous ass up in the air revealing her absolute willingness to comply. The loud acknowledgement coming out of his seductive victim's very own mouth made the horny offender even more courageous.

Bunty, with his strong forearms, tightly held her juicy hips by her sides and with outstanding preciseness placed his throbbing boner right on to her dripping pussy. At once he could feel the burning hotness of her love-hole right at the knob of his meat-pole. The young thug didn't waste anymore time to put it in, as he got his whole dick inside her boiling cunt with a single forceful push making the depraved wife moan even louder.

As soon as his hard cock found the warmth of her fiery twat, the over enthusiastic street punk became completely blind in exceptional lust, as his sinister heart got filled with a wild desire to show the wanton woman her rightful place. His strong forearms clutched her fleshy hips on both sides, as Bunty began to fuck the alluring beauty with extraordinary speed and mighty thrusts making her moan at the top of her voice.

"Oh God! You are doing it so good! Ah! Ah! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Ah! Ah! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop! Ah! Ah! Do me! Do me good! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Getting pompous encouragement from the ravishing seductress for doing a good job on her, the villainous punk got super charged and in his supreme excitement, he also found his voice back. While pushing and pulling his large hard shaft in and out of her hot willing snatch, he too began cussing aloud.

"Yeah Bitch! I am going to fuck you like crazy! You fucking Whore! I am going to fuck your brains out! You crazy Bitch! Take it! Take it now! Take it all in! You fucking Slut!"

Someone could have easily detected their loud sinful yells. However, luckily, there were only a few houses in the whole neighbourhood and that too largely unoccupied. The adulterous wife and her unfortunate husband lived in a small house at the end of the street, which itself was fortunately left completely deserted. Thus, there were no living soul present nearby, who could witness the forbidden act that was so enthusiastically performed by the illicit couple.

With no one to interrupt hid ongoing fuck-feast, the youthful predator freely carried on his greedy onslaught over his enticingly juicy prey. He kept on thumping stroke after stroke and thereby vigorously assaulting her boiling pit with his big prick. While fulfilling his own carnal desire, like a cheap hoodlum he was, Bunty kept on cussing rudely.

"Yeah Bitch! I always knew you have been made for a good fuck! You fucking Slut! Take my cock! Take it into that unfaithful cunt of yours! You fucking Whore! I know your dear husband can't satisfy you anymore! That's why you fucking came to me! You cheating Slut! I know how much itch you got in that slutty cunt of yours! I know you are a horny fucking Bitch! And I'm going to fuck your itch out of your sexy fucking body! You cheap fucking Whore! Don't worry! You'll get it all! You cheap fucking unfaithful Slut! I'm going to fill that hot married cunt of yours with my nasty seed! You cheating Whore!"

As the young electrician got fervently charged up and threw everything he got at her luscious bulk, Doll indeed got the fucking of her life. Her whole bulky body quivered violently, while she was fanatically taken from behind. Of course, like a true bitch in heat, she never complaint. It was this kind of savage sex that she had been seriously missing from sometime.

12