What A Day!! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After months of dreadful insipidity, her voluptuous figure was finally getting what it needed the most and was absolutely relishing every bit of the hot action. She kept sticking out her enormous butt up in the air for him to give his big prick an easy access to her wet love-cavity and continued to cry out aloud insisting her lover to keep fucking her even more.

"Oh God! You are so big! Oh! Oh! Oh! You are so so so big! Oh! I love it! Ah! Ah! I simply love it! Give it to me! Oh! Oh! Give me all of it! Ah! Ah! Please don't stop! Fuck me! Ah! Ah! Fuck me good! Keep on fucking me! Oh! Oh! Oh! Keep doing me hard! Don't stop! Ah! Ah! Don't you dare stop!"

The slutty begging of the busty adulteress was answered in the most efficacious manner by her terrifically zealous partner, who ecstatically kept up the high spirit of fucking her senselessly with his gusty powerful strokes. Doll could feel both sides of her chubby hips turning numb from his exceedingly firm grip.

However, the intense pleasure she got in between her meaty inner legs was more than enough to compensate the pain she received at the hands of the youthful brute. Her whole lush body eminently relished getting avidly ravaged at the hands of the randy savage, who carried on calling her names.

"Yeah Slut! Beg! Beg as much as you fucking want! I'm in a great mood today! I'll satisfy every bit of your fucking desire! You fucking Whore! I know you fucking enjoy a hard fuck! You cheap fucking Slut! I'm going to cum any moment now! I am too fucking close! You hot fucking hot Whore! I am going to fill that hot married cunt of yours! Get ready Bitch! Here it comes!"

Once she sensed the knob of his large cock to be swelling up inside her love-hole, the lascivious homeowner knew her energetic lover was truly rushing towards the final climax. And proving her prediction to be absolutely correct, the young electrician only lasted a few more seconds, before discharging his hot and thick semen into her inviting pussy.

As soon as those potent seeds hit her sultry twat, Doll gave out a loud shriek and she too started to cum. It had been a long time, since she was kept deprived of a good orgasm. Now when the opportunity came literally knocking at her door, her depraved cunt cummed for a full minute.

She cummed so much that it leaked out of her wasted love-pit and dripped through her fleshy inner thighs on to the floor making them all wet and gooey. The small area of the floor straight below her dripping twat got much moist to form a big damp patch.

The crafty fellow didn't leave an inch from his place after discharging his warm spunk into the dazzling beauty. His large manhood, which had now turned a little soft after the ejaculation, was still inside her wet hole. It got bathed with her hot love juice, as he himself flooded her burning snatch with his own potent seeds. He was out of breathe though and was sweating heavily. The stormy sex had taken a toll on his young body.

Bunty took long deep breaths to inhale more oxygen. It helped him to catch his breathe back and also aided in slowly recharging his strong youthful muscles. Once he found his strength back, the young hoodlum took a good look at the gorgeous hottie, whom he had so vigorously fucked a few moments ago and found her to be resting peacefully with her eyes closed in an awkward, yet, lewd posture.

After getting her brains literally fucked out and releasing so much of her love juice, Doll was also out of zip and was gasping for breathe. She had closed her eyes and was sweating even more profusely. The radiant beauty too, like her illegitimate lover, didn't try to move her sensuous bulk even an inch from her place still accommodating his large cock inside her oozing cunt, while she tried to revive herself from the vicious fucking she just now received at the hands of the youthful brute.

She was still on her fours. However, she had rested the upper portion of her well stacked body upon her elbows, rather than her palms, as if she was bowing on the floor. Her mammoth ass was kept hanging up in the air.

The current posture of the bosomy homeowner was so sensuous that it gave the young thug another massive hard on. While catching up her breathe, Doll could feel his big dick getting again rigid inside her cum filled pussy. She gave out a soft groan, as she couldn't believe what she was witnessing.

After an intense ejaculation, no man could recharge himself so fast to have a second hard on. It was beyond her wild imagination that the cunning ruffian could so easily recover himself after cumming plentifully and was more than ready to have another go at her so quickly.

Nevertheless, the randy wife was much delighted to notice that her impressive partner was on the verge of performing a second job on her. The pleasing surprise made her eyes wide open, as she set herself to go through another round of wanton sex. A soft moan again escaped her mouth. It was immediately taken as her sound approval by the youthful electrician.

Bunty loosened his grip off her fleshy hips and bent down over her well proportioned body. Then he slipped his both hands under her arms and reached out for her huge jugs. He ripped off its hooks liberating her enormous knockers from the weak clutch of her sweat soaked blouse. Without losing another valuable second, he grabbed her massive busts, he began to piston his stiff prick in and out of her sloppy twat, but, this time real nice and slow.

Since, Bunty had already discharged his filthy semen once inside her eager love hole, his inner soul was at ease, making him ready to cherish the complete flavor of the spicy temptress. While he took Doll again from behind, unlike before, the perverted street punk made sure that this time each of his potent thumps got its full worth.

Without showing any kind of hastiness, he fucked her with slow deliberate strokes. He was so much under control that except a few occasional grunts, he didn't need to cuss to keep himself going. While he leisurely humped her from behind, his both hands kept themselves busy in groping her soft boobs making her moan aloud with extreme pleasure.

"Oh God! This is nice! Ah! You are good! Oh Yes! You are really good! Oh Yes! I love it! Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I just love it this way! Ah! Do me! Do me like this only! Oh! Do me nice and slow!"

Doll was by all odd means extremely amused in finding her unlawful lover to be so keen on violating her lustful body over and over again. After the unfortunately prolonged negligence received at the hands of her foolish life partner, it was indeed gratifying to be so strongly desired by someone else.

The depraved wife truly enjoyed being an object of affection. She continued to whimper provocatively at the top of her voice motivating her youthful admirer, who unlike before, was only grunting quietly this time, to violate her again and again.

"Oh God! I'm so hot! Oh! You made me so hot! Ah! Don't stop now! Fuck me! Oh Yes! Fuck me good! Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me as much as you want!"

Such kind of animated encouragement definitely helped the cause, especially such type of illegitimate act. Bunty was certainly keen to relish the sensuous hottie wholeheartedly. While his dirty hands roamed around her full melons, he took all his time to keep his steely manhood busy in leisurely intruding her eager twat.

The quintessential synchronisation of the ravenous pawing of her huge tankers and the slow digging of her love-hole aided in aggravating the degree of her already heightened ecstasy to put the voluptuous wife literally on cloud nine.

"Oh My God! Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Come on! Fuck me! You horny stud! Fuck me like you never fuck before! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

While the young linesman kept on penetrating her craving cunt with his big prick in a gentle pace, Doll got a better hang of it's full girth. It was surely much bigger that her useless husband's. With its relentless pounding, the magnificent meat-pole might very well have gaped open her tight pussy for good.

It would mean, her loving hubby's pathetic dick could no longer be able to satisfy her exquisite wantonness. Now that she got the intoxicating taste of an actual large cock, the salacious adulteress could never ever be contented with a tiny one. From now on rather than begging her loser husband, she would be looking for more such marvellous manhood to satisfy her lecherous hunger.

The corrupt thought struck her treacherously aroused mind like a bolt of lightning, as her whole sensuous body shivered in her stupendous lust releasing her love juices once more. For the second time, giving out a loud outcry of immense pleasure, she cummed nonstop, this time for two whole minutes, overflowing her already cum saturated pussy.

Her second orgasm proved to be much stronger than her first one. It just blew up her lust filled mind, as she lost all of her senses. In that all powerful second climax, her wholesome bulk lost every ounce of its vigour and in sheer exhaustion, she simply collapsed on the floor.

12