All Comments on 'What A Day!! Ch. 01'

by codenamelove69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great going...........keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

What. The. Fuck? Dude, i dont know if you wrote this shit while high on drugs or if you’re just a natural born retard; but for the love of humanity, dont write another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully it was a heart attack and that was an end to her husbands problems

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Someone who doesn't know what "impotent" means shouldn't write about it! Someone who thinks that "impotent" is the same as "sterile", sould stop and think why am I writing about something I don't know? 1*

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Sorry but this story sucks. I did not get past halfway down the first page. The woman wakes up gorgeous (who says?) and opens her beautiful eyes (of course). Then benevolent beauty feels a little pang of feeling her poor hubby went to work without breakfast. You drop some stupid lines all the way down the page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you must really hate men...

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I can only hope the whore contracted HIV and died a slow and painful death. Then at least the husband still has a little consolidation! 1*!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What Whack said. Doubled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whack-Diddy strikes again!!! Whackdoodle you bug eyed geratic nimrod! Why always reading cheating Wife stories and attacking authors? You need to back off whack off and jack off, you old fool from the old school. Get a life. Why always reading porn everyday? I log on once per fortnight and see tonnes ofvdaily comments from your sorry loser ass. WTF is wrong with you? Get a life FFS!!! Too much porn consumption abd whackin off is bad fir you Whackity-whack doodle you foolish noodle!!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Hmmmmm................one story, the same dumb cuck by the numbers horse shit.

In terms we can all understand...another "writer" trying another name, writing the same tied worn out idiocy he wrote before that wasnt well received and he's hoping the closeted cum eating cuck crowd will pull a "Cream Pie Eaters Assemble" thing and all rush to his defense with high ratings.

We all know 36thNCumCuck has more than a few posting names. As well as the anons who praise their own work, over and over again.

Thats the fun part of the mentally ill.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Got confused as soon as the hubbys names reveals as “joy” what child hating parent tags their newborn with a name thats clearly fir girls…. Wtf… dont be so woke

codenamelove69codenamelove69over 2 years agoAuthor

@ lmpo_64

u r absolutely right. it was a mistake. it shud b sterile & not impotent. sorry for the goof up.

codenamelove69codenamelove69over 2 years agoAuthor

to those guys who found my story disappointing,

i must admit this is my 1st try at writing something in english, which again is not my 1st language. sometimes i just couldn't find the right words to express myself. i made a lot of mistakes and i'll try to make some improvement. thanks for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writer should find another hobby. So full of unneeded adjectives and adverbs that it is simply unreadable to anyone of intelligence

lustylionlustylionover 2 years ago

You can surely improve your language. But I liked the story. English is no longer the language of any particular geographical boundary and every land has different style. If someone is not comfortable with Indianised English, he/she should avoid reading a particular piece. As an erotic story, your 1st attempt deserves give stars. Keep writing.

codenamelove69codenamelove69over 2 years agoAuthor

@lustylion

thanks for your kind words. i really appreciate that. i'll definitely try to improve my writing style. thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i like ur piece of work

keep going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous