What a Day Ch. 02

Story Info
The day starts.
2.8k words
3.6
2.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: part 2 of a multi-part story. I appreciate any constructive comments left, and please vote to let me know how I'm doing and if I should continue. I apologize for the delay, but real life has a habit of getting in the way of fantasy.

*****

I watch for another minute as you continue to work yourself up in front of me, your nipples standing out at attention and the fingers between your legs rapidly becoming slick. Your breathing picks up and I can hear you gasp a little bit each time you touch your clit. You moan and tilt your head back as you begin slightly rocking against your hands. I stare at you wide eyed. You have never masturbated in front of me, let alone after telling me that I can have anything I want. This is so outside the norm, I'm honestly not sure what to do.

I can see that you're not going to do anything else unless I say so. I've never had this power, this control before. Finally it clicks, like a light switch flicking on. Instantly everything runs through my mind. All the "dirty" things I've always wanted to do, but have never had the courage to suggest before. Nothing that anyone would consider "extreme" by any stretch of the word, but something certainly more than my current vanilla sex life.

You had always been conservative in the bedroom. Missionary was the norm, very occasionally cowgirl. Rarely would you blow me, and rarer still would you let me taste your pussy. Never outside the bedroom, always with the lights off. I would get frustrated, being a normal horny young man who thought about sex every 2.15 seconds. But I never pressured you, or complained. Partly due to embarrassment for asking, partly for fear you would think I was a weirdo and leave me.

I always felt I was punching above my weight with you. You are clearly the prettier half of this relationship. I'm 6 feet tall and 170 pounds, some muscle but nothing noteworthy, with dark brown hair and a thick beard. You always say I'm handsome and you love looking at me, but I'm always self conscious. Until you, no one had ever made a pass at me, let alone give me a second look.

"Why" flashes across my mind, but I instantly forget about it. In its place, clarity. I sit back and watch as you sway on your heels, rocking gently against your hand. "You look sexy as hell babe. Don't stop on my account. While I think and you entertain me, please hand me my beer," I say in a firm tone. My normal joking tone is pushed aside momentarily. This is a tone that offers no question. No doubt or hesitation. It's not a suggestion. It is a direction.

"Yes sir," you say breathlessly, turning around toward the coffee table to pick up the bottle. You pause, then bend exaggeratedly over to reach it. Your legs are straight, and you bend slowly at the waist. Your ass is presented to me slowly for inspection. The bodysuit is high cut on your hips, arching up to highlight the muscle of your thighs and accentuate your ass. It pulls tight against your ass as you bend, diving deep into the crevice between your beautiful cheeks. The dark lace material simply highlights your beautiful pale skin, and all the squats you've been doing. I can faintly see a damp patch between your legs, showing how wet your pussy is. You peek over your shoulder, catching me leering at your ass. You stand up equally slowly, before turning and taking the half step toward me, bending at the waist again to hand me the bottle. Your one already exposed breast dangles in my face, swaying tantalizingly as you move. The other is bulging out of the cup of your body suit, dangerously close to being free.

A smirk plays across your face and your dark, smokey eyes have a gleam to them. "Hear you go, Sir," you breath in my ear, placing the bottle in my hand before slowly standing back up, arching your back and thrusting your chest out as you go. Without another word, you continue your music-less dance. Your body twists and turns, balanced neatly on your heels. The only noise heard is your soft moaning as your hands glide over your body, continuing to torture your clit with one hand, the other exposing your other breast. I can't help but stare at your bare breasts as they jiggle with the sensuality that only women with large, natural breasts have.

I take a sip and eye your sexy body for a half another minute or two. I can see you're desperate for me to say something. I take one more sip of my beer before deciding. "On your knees," I say firmly. "You're going to help me get comfortable before we continue. Take off my boots, please." While I added the please on the end, my tone carried the same direction as my previous statement.

You almost dive to your knees in front of me, your shaky hands slowly fumbling for the laces. One after the other my boots are pulled off and placed to the side. You sit back on your and look at me. I stare down, then back at her, my one eyebrow raised. The socks quickly follow, leaving me only in my cargo pants. I take another sip of beer, adjusting the lump that has rapidly formed in my lap. "Hmm, I don't seem to be comfortable yet. Unzip me and fix that."

"Yes sir," you say with a sexy smile on your face, and quickly slide forward to my spread legs before carefully unzipping and unbuttoning my cargo pants. While getting dressed before my shift the previous evening, I had decided to live dangerously and go commando. Normally I have compression shorts on, but I skipped them for whatever reason last night. I can't recall why, and I'm suddenly not interested in remembering. Your soft hand gently pulls my hardness out and you slowly stroke it with a light touch, going from the root to the tip. I'm already leaking, letting your hand slide over the silky soft skin easily. While not "porn star huge," I have certainly never heard any woman call me small, and have never had a dissatisfied customer. I can see a hungry gleam in your eye, your bright red lips slightly parted as you stare at it, and start to lean forward.

"Stop." I say, surprising you and causing you to jerk your hand away as if I've slapped it. "I want to see you cum first, before I let you go further." You moan and quickly sit back on the floor, spreading your legs wide. One hand wrenches the material away from your sodden cunt, the other dives in and moves in a blur over your clit. You throw your head back and close your eyes, a loud moan escaping your lips as you sprint your way to orgasm. That simply will not do.

"Stop," I firmly again, and you look at me with almost feverish, feral eyes. You listen though, and your hands come to an abrupt halt. We stare at each other before I smirk at you before saying, "Slowly, please. If I recall, I believe you said I had all day."

You moan loudly and comply. Your hand in your lap resumes its motions, slowing to a less frantic pace, the other distractedly holding the material away. You start slowly working two fingers into your pussy, moaning as you grind against palm and thumb that are still over your clit. Your moaning increases as you stare at me. I lean forward on the couch, and take another sip of my beer.

"You're a good girl. I know you'll listen to me. Like you said, this is about what I want, understood?" You moan again and nod. That's not good enough. "I'm sorry, I asked you a question."

"Yessss sir," you groan. Your eyes are wild but you're still listening, dangling on that edge of control. Your lips are parted and your breathing is erratic, coming in short gasps. I can see you starting to tremble as your muscles beginning to twitch.

"Good girl," I say, slowly scooting further forward on the couch. Your eyes flicker back and forth rapidly from my eyes to my cock, your breath catching in your throat. "The first thing I want you to do is cum for me. Hard. I want you to scream and let the neighbors know you're cumming. Will you do that?" You moan again and nod. Clearly you didn't understand the first time. I slowly put my beer down and reach out. One hand going behind the small of your back, pulling you closer. The other I put around your throat, squeezing just a little bit to let you know I'm here. Our faces are inches apart, and I can see the shock on your face, combined with your overwhelming desire to cum. In a slow, deep voice, I say, "Again, I asked you a question. I expect an answer."

Your eyes bug out in their sockets, your mouth drops open and I feel the rest of your body tense up. I'd never done this before, so I'm sure you're surprised. Normally I'm very passive in sex, wanting you to enjoy it, wanting to do the things you want, making sure you cum many more times than I do. My thought had always been if its good for you, you'll want to do it more. I didn't want to mess up the status quo. This is the first time we're doing what I want. And I have every plan to do exactly that.

"Yesss..." is all you manage to get out in a wavering, shaking voice before you come undone. Your eyes lose focus and begin to roll back slightly. I can feel your pulse racing in your neck and feel your breathing stop for a second. You plunge your fingers into your pussy as far as they can go and grind hard against your hand. I simultaneously squeeze just a little harder on your throat while my other hand comes up and pinches your exposed nipple. Hard. That triggers your climax to start in force.

Your hips buck against your hand, your chest tries to push harder and harder against my hand, and your sexy face twists into one of beautiful agony. Eyes wide, brow furrowed, mouth gaping open. Your legs snap shut against your hand and begin shaking. I can see the muscles in your core clenching and releasing in an erratic pattern, matching the twitching in your legs and arms. And then you scream your release. The wailing is unbelievable. It starts as a low groan that just increases in volume and pitch until it's a shrill shriek. Followed by barely intelligible words.

"FuckfuckingshitohmygahhhoneyyesyesFUCKKKK." you shriek again before finally stopping to gasp for breath. I let go and you collapse to the side before flopping onto your back. Your legs are splayed wide, and I can see the slickness on your skin partway down your thighs. There's a large wet spot that has formed on the area rug beneath you. Residual shaking courses through your body as your orgasm slowly leaves your body. Your chest is shuddering as you gasp, trying to recover from your massive, full body orgasm.

I sit back and watch quietly as you recover. I pick up my beer and temporarily ignore the throbbing erection in my lap, taking one more sip and draining the bottle. I hear your breathing slow as you finally come down from your orgasm.

"Come here," I say, patting my leg as you look over. "Let me rub your head." I know you love having your hair played with. You love letting me scratch your scalp, run my fingers through your hair, rub your temples, everything. You aren't exactly graceful as you roll over on shaky arms and legs and crawl slowly over to me. You sit down on the couch and lay sideways, putting your head in my lap. I begin stroking your hair and feel you melt. A light sheen of sweat covers your skin, evidence of your previous exertions.

We sit in silence for a few minutes, the only noise heard is your gentle breathing. A soft moan escapes your lips as you stretch slowly. You slowly start rolling over, and I pull my hands back, unsure what you're doing. You roll until you face me, a shy smile on your lips. You set your head down only to giggle as you feel my shaft against your cheek.

"You still don't look very comfortable. May I?" you say as you slowly start to lick your way up the side of my cock, heading to the tip. I moan as you slowly engulf my cock head in your mouth, your tongue swirling around as you suck lightly. You try to go further but the geometry of how we're laying on the couch means you can't. You feel amazing, your soft wet tongue twirling around my sensitive head while you gently suck. I can't help but moan as the whole situation slowly overwhelms me. My hand wanders down over your breasts, slowly stroking the lace that still covers you.

My hand continues south and I start to feel damp lace. Your pussy is still exposed and I slide my fingers down, gliding over your soft smooth skin. You moan and I feel the vibrations all over the head of my cock, your tongue coming to a stop while my hand moves. I pause and you begin flicking your tongue again, groaning as you suck slightly harder and try to angle your head to allow more of my cock into your mouth.

It becomes a race. I plunge two fingers into your soaking wetness, curling them up to rub the sensitive area on the front of your pussy. My thumb begins to lightly stroke your sensitive clit. Your mouth opens and your eyes roll back as you gasp. My cock pops out and bobs angrily against your cheek. I'm not focusing on it right now. My other hand snakes around and cups one of your breasts, squeezing and caressing it gently.

Your breathing becomes more ragged as you try desperately to put my cock back in your mouth. I see you struggling and slow my manipulation to allow you to find my cock again. Your sucking turns aggressive, your tongue lashing me as you try desperately to cram more of me in your mouth. You try to roll slightly to change the angle of your head and throat, but I gently push you down.

"There's plenty of time for you to do that today. Let me do this for you," I say as my hands resume their exquisite torture of your body. Your eyes open again and you stare at me hazily before rolling backwards again. I begin roughly fingering your g-spot as my thumb lashes out against your clit. My other hand begins flicking and pinching your nipples and I watch them shake and move beneath my grasp.

"Oh my..." you moan before stopping. The trembling starts in your arms and chest and starts working its way down your body. I see the muscles under your soft stomach begin to twitch and slowly your legs join in as well. Your pussy grips my fingers with a tightness I've never felt before, and I feel wetness against my wrist. I turn to see a faint stream from your pussy. I've never been able to make you squirt before, but today is my lucky day. I stare, engrossed by the sight, as your entire body is seized by your orgasm. Your mouth hangs open, but unlike your previous orgasm there's no sound at all. A few seconds later I feel your entire body relax as you collapse back into the couch.

Your eyes stay closed, tears running down them as you gasp your relief. I slowly remove my hand from your and move to stand up. Your hand shoots out faster than I thought you were capable of moving, and you grab my still damp hand. You bring it over to your face and begin kissing and licking the skin, tasting your essence. I hear you quietly moan "Thank you, sir" through your kisses and licks.

"My pleasure," I answer, happy you're enjoying it.

You open your eyes and stare at me with a hunger I've not seen before. "It most definitely will be," you say. A smile spreads across your face as you continue cleaning my hand.

You have no idea.