What a Friday Night

Story Info
A first discovery for a college man into exciting times.
9.9k words
4.76
29k
57
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64unsure
64unsure
144 Followers

What a Friday Night!

By

64Unsure

(All characters in this story are fictional and over 18)

It was Friday afternoon, I had finished my last class for the week and was looking forward to spending the weekend tuning up my Mustang. As I was pulling into my father's garage. There stood David, my oldest friend, talking to my dad. We had met in grade school and became best friends after that. All through middle school, high school, and the first two years of college, we were best buds.

In fact, it was David, and I who helped my dad put this Mustang together. 1967 Mustang GT-500 fastback with a 428 "Cobra Jet" engine, Green with dual white stripes down the center. My dad bought it as wreck salvage, and started working on it while I was in middle school. Dad was a great body mechanic. Made his living working for Ford. It took a few years to get it back to near perfect shape, but he did. With David and me restoring the interior, sound system, and a few more upgrades. This beast was a thing of beauty. Dad drove the car all through my high school years. Man I wanted that car. I knew I could get any girl I wanted in that thing.

When I graduated from high school and was accepted to college, dad presented me with the keys to the Mustang for my graduation present. That was three years ago.

It had been almost a year since I last saw David. He left college after he got married, I was the best man at the ceremony. Brenda was his soul mate. If any two people could be more suited for each other, I'd like to met them.

"Dave, what the hell are you doing here? Good to see you, brother." I said as I got out of the car and reached to shake his hand.

"Nothing much, just catching up with your dad. He told me about you and Cindy, breaking up." David replied as I cut him off and turned towards my father.

"DAD, why the hell would you do that."? I protested.

"I'm tired of you hanging around every weekend. I love you son, but I want my garage back." He fired back at me.

"Come on Bro, You need to go out tonight and shake off that bitch. She treated you badly, man. Besides, I really need my wingman tonight. Brenda met another couple at her work, and she has been dying to try this new dance club they have been talking about. You know how much she likes to dance, and you also know I'm no good at it. Hell, you almost had to cut in on our wedding dance to save me from falling all over the floor at our reception, remember?" he replied. "No pressure or anything but, you have to take me there. She dropped me off, and I've got no way to met back up with her without you."

I just looked at the two protagonist in the melodrama unfolding in front of me and realized I was going out tonight, whether I wanted to or not.

"Ok, lets go back to my place, so I can shower and change before this bullshit goes any further." I paused looking back at my dad saying, "I love you dad, but I'm still a bit pissed."

"Love you too, son. Grow a pair, and have a good time tonight, will you?" He chimed right back at me.

David and I got into my car and I backed out of dad's driveway.

"Damn bro, punch it! I haven't been in the beast in over a year, lay some rubber down." David demanded.

Pulling the Hurst shifter down into first, I stomped down on the accelerator and let all 500 horsepower loose in that 428cc V-8 run free, and burn rubber we did, engine roaring all down the once quiet street I grew up on.

I knew dad was just shaking his head at the sound.

When we got to my place, I headed towards my room to take a shower and get ready for the evening.

David went to the kitchen to get a couple of beers out of the fridge and dropped on the sofa to watch TV while I dressed.

It took me about an hour to get cleaned up and ready to go, so by the time we got to the club it was around 8pm.

This place was the new hot spot in town and the line was already stretching down the block.

"We'll never get in tonight, lets go. I'm not waiting in that line." I complained.

"Don't worry, Brenda and her friends are already inside with a table and cold beers waiting on us." David assured me.

He walked to the doorman, showed him the text on his phone, and inside we went.

The dance floor was packed, and the music was loud. As we worked our way around the former warehouse turned dance club, David finally spotted his wife Brenda and her friends. Another married couple from work named, something or other and her husband what's his name, I really didn't care. I grabbed a cold beer out of the bucket, sat down to just pretend to enjoy myself and get through the night. Sure there were a few fun moments during the next 4 or so hours, like watching David pretend to dance, he really had no clue what to do on the dance floor. So, every time Brenda wanted to dance she'd grab my hand and off we would go. One of my many talents was I knew how to dance. It was very much an upbeat type of dance music, and I worked up a good sweat with the cardio exercise of it. After every dance, I returned to the table and pounded another beer. That's when the common problem with beer arose. For every 3 beers you drink, you need to piss 2 out, and once you drop the first piss you can be sure it will not be your last of the evening.

The good thing about this club, was it had restrooms on both sides of the club. When the moment came for me to turn my beer intake to piss outtake, I asked our waitress which one was which.

"It doesn't matter, there are Unisex restrooms" she informed me. How interesting, I thought as I headed toward the one closest to our table.

I made the turn into the restroom, I have to give credit where credit is due. Once you entered the restroom proper the noise level faded greatly. Damn, great design. The restroom itself was laid out like this, sinks on the right wall, closed stalls with full-length doors on the back wall, with urinals on the left wall. Of course the line for the urinals was about 3 deep for each, but I watched guys and girls go in and out of the stalls. So, I picked out the shortest line and moved in behind a very attractive woman.

She was dressed in all white. White knee-high boots, white hose, white leather mini skirt with a white jacket.

As I moved behind her in line, she turned a bit to see just who was there. I smiled politely and she smiled back. That was when I saw the white choker around her long graceful neck, and I couldn't help but look down at her very nice cleavage showing from the top of her white button shirt under the jacket. That was when she cleared her throat. Damn I was caught.

I slowly looked up and said," Sorry for staring, but you look remarkable in that outfit." The stall door opened, and its occupant stepped out. Before she stepped in, she stroked her perfectly manicured finger along my cheek saying in a very sultry voice, "You're cute." Next, she stepped inside and closed the door in my face.

Damn I wanted to follow her in.

The stall a couple of doors down opened. For a second I thought about waiting on her, but my awful need to piss took over, and I moved down to relieve myself.

When I exited, she was gone. After I washed my hands I left the restroom looking around for the vision in white I had just met.

No such luck. With the dance lights flashing all over the place and the crush of people on the floor there was no way to spot anyone.

I returned to the table and Brenda immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the dance floor.

The night went on repeating the pattern of me dancing, drinking and looking for that woman in white. I couldn't find her, and I thought I'd covered almost every inch of the lower level of the club. The upper level was for employees and VIP guest with private table. If she was upstairs, there was no way to get to her tonight. I resigned myself to the notion that it was just a chance encounter, still there was something about her that intrigued me. I knew that later on I would jack off to the fantasy of me following her into that bathroom stall.

Upon returning to the table, after one more unsuccessful trip around the dance floor, I saw David talking to our waitress, pointing at me and laughing with her about something. "What's up with that, Bro?" I asked him.

"Nothing much, just sitting the record straight. She thought you and Brenda were a couple. I told her, you were alone, and I was the luckiest man in the world to be married to Brenda. That's all." he replied.

I turned and watch the waitress head up the stairs to the upper level. Nice ass I thought to myself as she climbed the stairs.

After a few more trips to the dance floor with Brenda, David leaned over saying," It's after 1, and we're going to head out. You've worked up Brenda enough for one night, she's already squeezed my dick a couple of times. I forgot how hot she gets when she dances. I owe you big time for this, brother. You're ok to get home?"

" Yeah, I'm fine. I'll finish these two beers, and I'm' gone too. Good to see you to brother, Glad I could help get you laid. Just like old times, right?" I jokingly replied.

"Yeah, not quite like old times, I think the waitress likes you. I also told her about Cindy and why you were the fifth wheel tonight. Let's not make it another year before we see each other again." he said as he gave me a hug. "You bastard." I cussed him under my breath as Brenda kissed me on the cheek. Pleasantries were exchanged with the other couple, and they were gone.

"Well, two cold beers to go, and then I'm off." I mused out loud to myself.

Then I felt the touch of a hand on my shoulder, turning my head and looking up I saw her standing beside me. The lady in white.

"Mind if I share one of those beers with you?" She asked, as she began to sit beside me.

The southern gentleman in me took over at that point and I started to stand to hold her chair for her, but she applied a bit of pressure to my shoulder to almost push me back down in my chair as she sat down.

"I looked for you after our brief encounter in the bathroom, but you just disappeared. I was beginning to think you were just a dream." I managed to stammer out.

"My roommate works here, so I hang out with them upstairs. I don't like to be hassled by some of the assholes who come here just for a quick hook up.

I hope you don't mind, but I asked her to talk to your friends and ask about you, before I took a chance to come over." She slyly informed me.

"I've been watching you, and that woman dance. You two look superb together. I thought she was with you, and not your friend." she added.

"No, they are the ones that are together, David just can't dance, and I'm the John Travolta to his Uma Thurman." I quipped.

"Oh, Pulp Fiction, I get it. Well, John, why don't you take me to the dance floor and do your best Saturday Night Fever moves with me?" As she reached for my hand.

I damn near jumped out of my chair to take her hand and move to the dance floor with this goddess. We got to the center of the floor. The music was fast and furious for several songs in a row. This woman moved so natural to the beat of the music, I almost had a hard time keeping up with her.

That's when the DJ broke the news I was dreading, "Last Call, people, last call for alcohol. So last dance." The tune changed to a slow one for the last dance.

I started to turn, thinking I didn't know this woman well enough for such an intimate moment like a slow last dance, when she took my hand and pulled me close to her. No way I was going to pass this moment. In I went. She put her arms around me and placed her hands just above my ass, I matched her moves with my own. Staring into her eyes, she looked straight back at me saying, "You are cute. I was right about that." before leaning in and placing her lips on mine.

Hot Damn I thought, then her hands reached down to my ass and squeezed. The shock of that move made me moan a bit, as my mouth opened just slightly. She shoved her tongue in there, quickly... So fucking hot was all I could think about that first kiss.

The song ended and so did our kiss. As we pulled back, "You're blushing." she observed. "Never had a girl grab your ass like that before, have you?" she added.

"Ah, no I haven't. You're the first, it surprised me." I replied.

"Well if you're nice maybe I'll give a couple of more first and surprises tonight." She suggested.

I blushed even more thinking of that.

"I have a shade of lipstick just that color red to match your cheeks, maybe I'll let you taste it." She said.

"I thought I just did." I replied.

"Oh, no not this,' as she pointed to her lips, "but you still might get a taste tonight."

As the house lights started to come up she took my hand and led me over to the side of the bar saying," Be a good boy and wait here while I tell my roommate you are giving me a ride home. If that's what you want to do?"

All I could do was just nod. As she walked down the bar all I could do was just stare at the tight ass in the white leather skirt sway from side to side with each step.

It was when I saw the two of them together I saw just how good both looked. Both were brunette with well-groomed hairstyles, very shapely figures, while my vision in white was tall, and her roommate was slightly shorter, but she was just as hot as, oh my god, it was then I realized I didn't even know either of their names. I hadn't given them mine either. I have to make a mental note to get her name. I pounded myself on the forehead, and said "dumbass" under my breath. Looking back at the two

women who were now looking at me puzzled by my actions, alone at the end of the bar, talking to myself. They both started laughing. Again I turned red.

As I watched the pair, her roommate leaned in and whispered something into my lady in white's ear. When she was finished, she pulled back a bit and kissed her on the cheek. My lady just looked at me, turned to her roommate and nodded. Then she did something I never expected. She reached over, holding the chin of her roommate and kissed her straight on, hot mouth-to-mouth, action right in front of me. My eyes grew to the size of saucers at the sight of these 2 hot babes doing that. They broke the kiss and both turned towards me to catch my stare. There I was caught staring again, I turned my gaze away, and hoped I hadn't blown my chances for tonight.

I looked up to see my lady in white walking towards me a smile on her face, reaching out to take my hand.

"Don't worry about staring at us. Hell, I'd look too if I saw 2 hot people making out. I know she's hot, do you think I'm hot?" she asked?

"Oh, yes, you are very hot." I managed to reply, hoping I didn't sound too pathetic.

"Can I ask you a question."? She posed to me as we walked down the bar towards her roommate.

"Sure, anything you want." was my answer.

"Why did you hit yourself on the forehead a minute ago?" She quizzed me.

"Ok. I realized that I hadn't asked for your name, and you don't know mine." I replied.

Stopping in front of her roommate, and facing me.

"No I got that part, but why did you slap your forehead, did you call yourself a name, and be specific, it's important." She pushed me to answer.

"Dumbass. I called myself a dumbass." I quietly replied.

Turning to face her roommate she said, "Damn, you were right. He said dumbass. You win."

Looking over at her roommate I saw her do a fist pump and mouth "YES".

"Alright, don't make a scene. You were right. Which do you want 1 or 2?' She stated firmly towards her roommate.

My eyes were darting back and forth between the 2 women, trying to figure out just what had happened.

"1, I want 1. Just because I know how much you like 2." she smiled back at me.

"Ok, a bet is a bet. "

Turning back to me, "My name is Vivian, you can call me Viv, and this is my roommate Kathrine." my vision in white informed me.

Katherine looked at me adding," I don't know what you can call me, so when I figure it out I'll let you know."

I looked at Viv and Katherine and announced. "Viv, Katherine, my name is Wayne and you ladies can call me anything you want, just please call me." trying to be funny. " But what just happened?"

"Oh, that's just a bet we made when you slapped your forehead. I bet you said "Shit" and Katherine bet you said "Dumbass". She won." came the reply.

"Ok, great but what's 1 or 2? What did she win?" I asked.

"That's just a roommate thing, like who takes a shower, who does laundry or other roommate stuff. First or second, you know 1 or 2. We share everything." Viv informed me.

She took my hand again leading me out the side door of the club. I thought I heard her saying something like, such a cute boy.

Once we reached the parking lot, she turned and asked. "Which one is yours?" as her eyes scanned the parking lot.

A couple of the special additions David and I added after my father's factory restoration, were a low-jack tracking system, sonic car alarm, and my personal favorite, a remote starting system.

As I pulled the key bob out of my pocket, I felt my dick get a little hard. This always happens when I show off the "Beast" for the first time to a stranger.

I pressed the button and that big 428, V-8 thundered to life as the headlamps came on and lit our bodies.

"Oh My God, she is beautiful." Viv exclaimed as she saw it. She was almost running over to her. I walked calmly behind Viv watching her every move as she placed her hand on the hood to feel the power of that V-8.

I approached the passenger side door and opened it for Viv, and for the first time that night she took my hand and allowed me to lead her.

There is a very intoxicating sound that leather on leather makes, if you've ever heard it you will never forget it. The sound of Viv's white leather skirt sliding in against my Mustang's green leather seat made my dick harder.

As she sat there I closed the passenger door, and began my slow walk around the Fastback. When I reached the driver's door, I paused there with my hand on the roof. Tapping the throttle on my key bob, causing the engine to roar a bit louder. I sensed the effect my little power show was having on Viv because I knew how hot it was making me.

I opened the driver's door and slide inside. Closing it behind me, I placed my left hand on the steering wheel, my right on the Hurst shifter. Viv placed her hand on top of mine and squeezed it. I turned my head and saw her leaning towards me with her mouth open slightly. I shifted to meet her lips directly over the gear stick. Every time she thrust her tongue in my mouth, my foot tapped the accelerator, every pulse of the engine made her moan into my mouth, causing her tongue to want more, making me press down on the accelerator. Repeating the process. Until she broke our kiss and screamed, "Take me home now, before I cum all over this seat!"

"Yes mam." I replied, pulling the stick down into first gear and peeling out of the parking lot. "Which way do we go?" I asked, as I floored it down the street.

"Actually, we are going the wrong way, I live in the other direction." She laughed as she informed me.

"One u-turn coming up, but after this, you will have to direct me the rest of the way." I replied.

As I made the course correction and punched the throttle again, I thought I heard her say something like "I plan on directing you on many things tonight." but I couldn't be sure I heard it correctly, over the roar of my engine.

A few quick bursts of speed down the street, with a couple of turns and Viv was telling me to pull into the next driveway. "Pull all the way around through the gate and park this beauty in the backyard behind the house, so Katherine has a place to park when she gets home." she instructed.

As I drove around the house I felt calmer knowing my car was hidden from the street.

64unsure
64unsure
144 Followers