What a Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shut the engine off and got out to walk around and hold open the door for Viv. She took my hands as she stepped out, pulling me in close for another hot kiss.

My God, this can't be real. It has to be a wet dream. I've never been this lucky on the first time I go to a new club. I thought to myself as Viv's tongue continued to drive me crazy with lust.

She broke our kiss, taking my hand and leading me into her house. Through the kitchen and into the living room. Viv turned on the stereo and one lone light in the corner to give the room a soft glow.

"You sit here on the couch, and I'll get us a couple of cold beers. Don't run away, I have some wicked plans for you." She cooed seductively.

I sat back and waited, not long she returned with the cold beers. Handing one of the opened beers to me, she moved to place herself directly in front, looking down on me. Standing in the space between me and the light, she cast a beautiful, and imposing shadow. The glow from the stereo controls put a slight green hue to her all white outfit.

I sat there just watching her watch me. Wondering just what she was thinking, and slightly afraid to say anything in case this really was a dream.

She started to bring the beer to her lips for a sip, and I mimicked her movement to bring my beer to my mouth. As she took a swallow from the bottle I saw the choker on her neck dance every so slightly as she sipped. I gulped my beer, nothing as sexy as her.

She pulled her bottle away and I copied. She saw my move, and brought her bottle back to her lips, I followed. She paused, so did I.

"Oh, you want me to give you directions, like I did to get you here, do you?" she questioned me. I nodded in the affirmative. "Ever have a woman tell you what to do to bring them pleasure before?" she continued. I shook my head in the negative. "Well, if you want that, you need to ask me." Viv stated frankly, "So, my cute boy, tell me what you want?"

I almost froze, but my mouth opened before my brain could interfere.

"I want you to tell me what to do to bring you pleasure. Anything you want me to do. Just tell me." I begged.

"Good boy, I knew you would say that." she cooed. "Now put your beer down on the table beside you, and take off your shirt."

In almost one motion I did both, down went the beer bottle and off came my shirt. As I sat back on the couch waiting for what she asked for next.

"Such an obedient boy needs a little reward for acting so quickly." she teased, as she removed her leather jacket tossing it on the chair behind her. She then pulled the white button down shirt out of the top of her skirt, and unbuttoned it all the way down. It hung open exposing her midsection, but her large breast held it in place just enough to keep them covered from view.

"You want more?" she teased. I could only nod again. "Then get naked for me, before I get naked for you." she commanded.

I started to rise off the couch to let down my slacks, when I felt her boot in the middle of my chest push me back down to the couch.

"I didn't say stand up, I told you to get naked." Viv instructed me.

Instantly I undid my belt, opened my pants, shifted my ass up a bit and pushed my pants and underwear down past my knees. Like any single guy in the world knows how to do. I used my feet to kick off my shoes and hook the legs of my pants and get them off me completely. To finish the move, I kicked the whole mess off to the side from between my legs. I sat back almost proud of how fast I out of my clothes without standing up. Then I realized I was naked on the sofa in front of a woman I had met only a few hours ago. What a night, I thought to myself. David would never believe this story.

"Such an excellent boy." she said, as I felt the tip of her boot trace up the inside of my leg. She moved it, so she was spreading my legs apart. I shifted forward on the sofa, so I was sitting on the edge to keep my legs wide like she was directing.

As she balanced herself on one boot, that other boot tip found its way back up my leg to the spot just below my balls but not my ass. She pushed the tip in a little. I shivered.

"Ever have anyone touch you there.?" she asked. "No, I haven't. You're the first." came my response.

"Another first for me." she posed as she moved her boot from that spot, over my balls, and placing the tip on my hardening cock. She started putting pressure on my cock with the soul of her boot. I reached up to remove it when she eased up and said," Unzip it, and take it off for me."

To find the zipper tab, I pulled down on it, opening the side up, so I could remove it from her.

"Feel how soft my stockings are, move your hands up my legs, lean in and taste my stockings." she instructed. I didn't realize how intoxicating this feeling was. My tongue was tracing up the side of her leg until I got to the bend of her knee. She pulled her leg away from me to replace it with the other booted one. "Now, do this one the same way."

Doing as I was told, I repeated myself exactly. Unzipped and remove the boot, my hands and tongue traced her long leg up to her knee where I kissed it as softly as I kissed the other.

Again pulling her leg back from me, she used her foot to push me to a sitting position on the couch, looking up at her.

She spread her legs just a little, a grabbed the end of her open shirt, pulling it apart slightly.

"You want to see more of me?" she teased as she played with her shirt tail.

"Yes, please." I begged.

"Stroke your cock for me, I want to watch you play with yourself for me." Viv said with a gleam in her eye.

My left hand quickly grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it.

"Not to fast, I don't want you to cum just yet." she said as she removed her shirt exposing her beautiful breast to me for the first time. My hand began to have a mind of it own as I stroked harder. My pre-cum started to ooze from the tip and began to cover my fist.

Vivian saw this, as she turned around to show me her leather clad ass. She reached for the zipper on her skirt and started to pull it down. When she looked over her shoulder at me watching her every move, still playing with my now wet hand and cock from pre-cum.

She stopped with the zipper, turning to face me.

Smiling she said, "You've'e never tasted yourself, have you?" I stopped my stroke, and looked down at my covered hand and cock. I looked back up at her.

"I know you haven't just from your expression. If you want this skirt to come off take your hand and lick your juice from your fingers." she instructed. I panicked. "Do it now, or I'm getting dressed, and you can go." she insisted.

I slowly put one finger in my mouth and tasted my pre-cum.

"Good boy, now the rest. In your mouth. Lick them clean for me." she commanded.

The second finger went in followed by the third. There I was looking back at her with three fingers in my mouth licking my pre-cum from them.

"I knew you like the taste of yourself, I love my flavor." she added as she turned around and pulled the zipper all the down, letting the skirt fall open exposing her ass to my lust filled eye. She stood there for just a moment before turning back around.

Yes, Yes I thought to myself. All of this is going to be worth it now.

She fooled me again, holding her skirt in front of her hiding the rest of her nasty parts from me, as she knelt between my legs, kissing the inside of my thighs first the left then the right. Taking her left hand she grabbed my balls and give them a tug. A groan came from me.

"Now, I need me a taste of you." She said looking directly into my eyes. I pulled my fingers from my mouth and offered them to her.

"No. No, I want it from the source." with that remark she opened her mouth and took my cock all the way down till she touched my pubes with her lips.

"Oh my God." I exclaimed. "Yes, God yes. Your mouth is spectacular."

She held her head still for a second, before pulling back on it till it made a popping sound as she let it slip from her mouth.

"I thought you'd taste delicious, and I was right, wasn't I? Tell me Wayne, how good do you think you taste? Tell me you like your flavor." she pressed.

Puzzled a bit, I paused before answering. "Yes, I like the way I taste. No one has ever done that to me, and I don't know why I let you do it, but I liked it. I like my flavor." I responded.

"My good boy, I knew you would, and if you liked that I know your going to love what's next. Hand that small bottle on the table beside your beer, will you."? Viv asked politely for the first time.

Doing as I was instructed, I reached for the bottle and handed it to her.

She took it in her right hand and lowered it from my line of sight below the couch where she was kneeling.

"Such a good boy." she said looking into my eyes. "Now, play with yourself a little more. I like to see my boy play with his dick."

My left hand returned to my cock, and slowly I started stroking it again.

"You're left-handed, I can tell because that is the hand you use when you jack off. I'm right?" she asked.

"Yes, I am." came my reply.

"I know, I know all your dirty secrets, I can tell just by watching your body react to what I'm telling you to do." calmly stating the obvious. "You need to please me, don't you? You will do anything I tell you, won't you? Tell me, tell me now." Viv commanded.

"Yes, yes anything you tell me I will do, anything to please you, anything just tell me, please." came my obedient response.

I felt her shift her right shoulder under my left leg as it pushed my leg wider and up to bend me. I was forced to shift forward, my hips went closer to the edge of the couch as my ass was elevated.

"Wayne, you know what would please me?" she asked, "what would please me is to open you up, to new things so to speak."

I looked at her and I say a sly smile appear on her face, as I felt the tip of her finger circle my exposed ass.

"Wait, I've never done anything, you know, back there." I stated almost in a panic.

"Stop talking and play with your cock. Do what I say, and I promise you nothing but pleasure." she assured me. As I felt her push her finger into my virgin asshole. It went in so quick all I could do was just gasp.

"I'm going to loosen you up with one finger, then I'm going to put a second one in and spread your asshole a bit more. But when I put my third finger in you, it's then I'm going to finger fuck your ass until you cum. Do you understand?" Viv stated as a matter of fact, I had no say in the matter, I knew that at that point, so I just nodded.

"Good boy, such an eager asshole, I can tell. You will so crave something in your ass, and it's then I really give it to you." Viv almost chuckled as she started working her single finger in and out of my ass.

My left hand moved up and down on my cock, my pre-cum started to flow again. Soon I felt the second finger ease in beside the first and I moaned openly at the stretching feeling of that second digit.

My mind was swirling, and my head was turning from side to side at the sensation of her working two fingers in and out of my ass, when I heard say, "open your eyes and look at me, Wayne." Doing as instructed, I saw her smiling face.

"I want you to switch hands. I want to have a clear view of my right hand fucking your ass when I put in my third finger. I want you not to take your eyes off me as I make your ass my plaything. Once I put my third finger in, I own your ass and can do anything I want with it, do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Not good enough, I want you to say it. Say you ass is mine, give it to me." she demanded. As she continued to work two slick fingers in and out of my ass. I had no idea what she wanted with my ass, but I knew I didn't want her to stop. The feeling of her filling my ass with only 2 fingers made me crave more, I wanted to feel that third finger, hell I wanted her to fill my ass. Viv touched me in a way I never could have imagined, and I couldn't get enough.

"Yes, Vivian, Yes. I want you to own my ass. Please give me another finger. I need it, I need more. I will do anything you want. My ass, my dick, my whole body is yours. Please, please don't stop." I begged, as I switched from my pre-cum covered left hand to my right.

"Good boy, lick your left-hand clean for me again." she said as she added her third finger to my asshole.

"OH GOD, yes stretch my asshole, fuck me with your hand. Please fuck me." I moaned as I never moved my eyes from hers.

As she worked her fingers deep in my ass, she looked back at me saying." Wayne, what if I could fuck your ass, would you want me too? What if I had a dick, what if I had an 8" cock, thick and full of cum? Would you want it in your asshole?" as she slowed her hand moving in and out of my ass.

"YES" I hissed instantly. "It's your ass, if you had a 14" dick you could put it in. I gave you my asshole you can do anything, put anything in "your" ass. I am yours, just for you." I added.

"If you really mean that, would you suck a cock if I wanted it? Could I share you with anyone? Would you take a hard dick down your throat? Would you shallow a load of hot cum for me?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, I will do anything, share me with anyone you want. I will suck a cock. He can cum in my throat." I repeated my obedience for her.

"Maybe not a he, not tonight. Katie-cat get in here." she commanded.

I heard movement behind me, as I turned my head to the left I saw Katherine coming around the couch from the kitchen. She was naked and stroking her "cock". She turned and sat on the arm rest of the couch, Her pre-cum leaking from her tip. Smiling at me.

"You see, Wayne, Katie and I are exceptional women." Vivian was saying as she eased her fingers out of me and started to stand between my legs.

When she stood I saw the white stockings held up by a white garter belt surrounding her hard 8" cock for the first time. She leaned over and kissed Katie passionately. Katie reached down and started to stroke Viv's cock in front of me.

Viv broke the kiss and looked back at me. Smiling she informed me.

"If you think you can do what you promised, follow us into my bedroom."

She turned and started walking away.

Katherine got up from her perch on the end of the couch. Standing in front of me, lewdly stroking her cock, before removing her slick hand and wiping it on my lips.

"You will crawl on your hands and knees into the bedroom. I have thought about what I want you to call me. You will call me "Mistress" and I will call you my "Bitch". Is that clear?" she stated, as she slapped me across the face with that pre-cum slick hand.

She just smiled and turned towards the bedroom, leaving me alone on the couch.

I sat there, my mind racing a million miles a second. I'm not gay. I've never sucked a cock. Until ten minutes ago, I never had anything in my ass, never tasted my pre-cum. Now here I am thinking of what I've done and what I am about to do. Oh! there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to get on my knees and crawl into that bedroom. What concerned me the most was if I could give these two beautiful creatures enough pleasure that they would want me back.

I drooped of the couch and got into position. I don't think you can run on your hands and knees, but I definitely crawled as fast as I could into the next room.

As I entered the first thing noticed was that the room was well lit. No more soft lighting, no more shadows to hide in. Everything was out in the open, as it were.

Sitting near the edge of the bed was Katie. Her legs spread wide still stroking here cock, I then noticed no hair on here cock and balls. I turned and saw Vivian at the head of the bed, reclined and stroking her cock as well.

No pubic hair in sight.

"Good boy." she said again. She really liked calling me a good boy. "Now crawl to my Katie-cat and give her the prize she won on the bet. Give her your fresh number 1. Your virgin mouth. "

Katie added, "But beg for it."

I was reminded at that point about the bet from earlier. If 1 was my mouth then 2 must be my ass. That means that before the night was over Vivian's cock was going to fuck my only fingered ass, Her will be the cock to take my cherry. I looked towards Vivian and as she stoked her cock she said, "Go to her, do as she says. I promised her your mouth. I give you to her for now." I turned back towards Katherine.

", Please. Mistress, let me crawl over between your legs and give you my mouth for your pleasure. Allow me the honor of taking your cock as the first dick I suck, and please give me your cum as the first I taste." I begged as best I could.

"Now, bitch crawl to my dick. I squeezed one out at the club just so I can fuck that pretty mouth of your longer before I unload deep in your throat. I'm going to wear your mouth and throat out. You're going to gag and cry on my dick before I'm done with you, BITCH." Mistress Katherine commanded.

I crawled between her legs and stared at her cock, inches from my face.

"Before you get my dick, bitch, suck my balls." Katie commanded as she lifted her cock away to expose her hairless nuts.

I moved my mouth over one of her balls and licked it with my tongue. I moved between the left one and the right, licking both with gusto.

"Ah yeah my bitch that feels good, now open your mouth and take them both and gently suck them. I want to hear you moan around my nuts." my new mistress said to me.

I sucked both her smooth balls into my mouth and began to moan with the jewels gently being swirled with my tongue.

"Good bitch, you love this don't you?" she asked as I felt her move closer to the edge of the bed. I nodded and moaned more, never taking my eyes off her. After a minute Katie leaned back pulling her balls from my mouth and raising her legs.

"Bitch, eat my ass. I want to feel your tongue on my asshole before I fuck your sweet mouth." Katie smiled as she pulled her legs apart.

I looked at her asshole, then turned my gaze toward Vivian. She was smiling. I knew I was pleasing her. That's all I needed to see.

I buried my face in her ass cheeks and drove my tongue straight into her asshole. Something I've never done before either, but instinctively, I knew what to do.

"YES, YES bitch eat me, eat me good." Katie howled. My tongue worked in and out of her asshole. Several lust filled minutes passed when I felt her hand push my mouth away,

"Enough, I want your mouth. I need another cum." she commanded as she grabbed my hair and pulled me up to her cock.

Holding my hair with one hand and her cock with the other. She stood up in front of me, saying.

"Open your mouth bitch, I'm going to fuck your mouth and throat hard till I cum. You Understand?"

I looked up at her and just opened my mouth. She smiled and guided her cock into me. Once the head passed my lips she took both of her hands and held my head in place as she shoved her dick all the way in my mouth. I gagged and cried a bit as she promised, but she didn't pull back, she just held it there. Soon I felt her hips start to pull back and forth as she began to fuck my face. Slowly at first, but full deep penetrating thrust. Then she began to increase her tempo. I took it. Soon she was really fucking my mouth and throat.

"I knew my bitch would be a good cocksucker. You knew it too, didn't you cocksucker?" she barked. I just moaned. "You like it when I call you a cocksucker. Don't you, my cocksucking bitch? I'm going to turn you into a cocksucking slut. You will suck any cock I tell you to won't you, my bitch slut." Again all I did was just moan.

"That's what I needed to know. Get ready for your first of many loads of cum your going to sallow." As she picked up her pace and fucked my mouth hard. Then I felt her grow even thicker in my mouth as she plunged it deep into my throat,

Her dick twitched and began to spill her cum into my waiting mouth.