What a Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHH, YES, MY BITCH, TAKE MY LOAD NOW." Ribbons of hot cum filled my mouth, I gulped down as much as I could to keep up with her. She held my head in place as she finished emptying her balls into me. When she was done, she pushed me away and fell back on the bed.

I sat on my knees and looked at Katie. "Did I please my mistress? Did she like my mouth as much as I liked her cock and cum being the first I ever tasted? Did I make her happy being her cocksucking bitch-slut?" I inquired.

Katie sat up hearing this and looked at me. She smiled, leaned forward and kissed me. Tongue forcing its way into my mouth for the first time, swirling around my mouth, and moaning into me.

Softly saying as she broke the kiss. "Yes, my beautiful bitch, you please your mistress. Very Much."

I smiled back.

"DAMN that was hot, I almost came just from watching you two." Vivian said as both Katie and I turned towards her.

"Now if you're done it's my turn at him. I want that cherry virgin ass." Viv said as I watched open that bottle of lube and pour it on her cock as she stroked it.

"Katie-cat, get up on the bed, you're going to get under Wayne and suck him off while I fuck his, "MY" ass he gave me, for the first time." Viv directed.

Katie grinned and grabbed my hand leading me to the bed. She laid down and had me straddle her chest, so my cock was just above her mouth.

"Lean forward, Wayne, till you are on all fours and show me "MY" cherry ass." Viv said.

Doing as I was told, I bent over onto my hands. As the head of my cock touched Katie's lips, she opened her mouth and sucked it in. Oh, god it felt wonderful in her hot mouth.

On all fours now, I felt Viv get behind me and start to pour the lube into my crack and ass. Working the lube in with her finger she said, "Your asshole is still open, Wayne, It tells me you want more. Is that true?"

I looked back over my should at Vivian's eyes, and answered. "Yes, if it pleases you. I gave you my asshole for your pleasure. If it makes you happy, please fuck me as hard and as long as you want. Please cum deep in me, please let em please you the way I pleased Mistress." I turned my gaze to Katie below me. She looked back at me, and sucked on my dick, reaching up to open my butt cheeks for Vivian.

"Oh my good, good boy." she said as I felt the head of her cock enter me. "I love a cherry ass that gives itself to me so willingly, so hot, so greedy, it wants to get fucked. Just like you do Wayne. You need me to fuck you, you want me to fuck you. Say it, tell me what you want me to do. My good boy." Vivian whispered as she leaned over my back, pushing her cock all the way in me.

"Yes, please take me. Fuck me for your pleasure. Fuck me till you cum deep in me. I need it, I want it. Make me completely yours and Mistress Katie's cocksucking, ass fucking, bitch cum-slut. Please, please use me for your desires." I pleaded.

I felt Viv's cock start to pull out and then plunge back in me. Katie's hands left my ass cheeks and found their way to my nipples where she began to pinch each one harder as she sucked my cock.

"Yes, Wayne, I'm going to fuck you hard. I'm going to cum deep inside you and make you mine. You will know great pleasure with Katie and me. You will not leave us wanting, and we will not leave you. You will suck and fuck anyone Katie or I tell you to. You know joy." She stated as she picked up speed and power in her fucking.

Every time she pulled back I moved back to keep her in me, every time she thrust forward with her dick my cock went into Katie's hot juicy mouth. Soon the three of us had a perfect rhythm. I was groaning and moaning with every thrust of Vivian's cock.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." became my mantra as I felt every hard thrust of Viv's cock in my, oops, "her" ass. Several moments of hard fast stokes followed by several slow and loving penetrations. Soon built up to the point of no return. When I felt Katie's hand move to put her finger between Viv's cock and my open asshole to touch us both at the same time. I screamed, "I'm going to cum!!"

"Good boy, me too. All in your sweet ass...SHIT, Here it cumsss." Vivian proclaimed.

I felt her hot cum start to fill my insides and I let loose in Katie's mouth.

"YESSS. I love it, I love you both." I cried, as I collapsed forward falling to make sure I didn't land on Katie. Viv followed me, Kate pulled herself out from under us. I felt Viv pull her cock out of me and as I turned over, I saw Katie and Viv sharing my cum in a deep kiss. Then everything went black.

The next thing that happened was startling to me. A hard smack on my naked ass, and hearing someone say. "Wake up, sleepy head. It's a new day."

My very peaceful and needed sleep ended. I rolled over, and opened my eyes to see Katherine standing beside the bed looking down on me.

She was dressed in a white tee shirt with baggy pajama shorts on.

"Good morning sunshine, time to get going. " she said as she sipped her drink. From the smell coming from the kitchen I could assume it was coffee.

I wiped my eyes to focus a little better, "Good morning to you Mistress." I replied.

"Mistress is for playtime. Saturday mornings it's Katie." she smiled and said back to me. "But I still might call you my bitch." She added.

"Morning, Katie." I smiled back. "Is there enough coffee for me to get a cup?" I asked.

"Yeah, Viv in the kitchen fixing a light breakfast, but first you need a shower. I don't know if you noticed it, but you smell like nasty sex." she quipped.

"I've laid out fresh towels in the bathroom. Also, there's deodorant and mouthwash in the cabinet. Help yourself to both, please." She laughed at me.

I raised my arm and sniffed. She was right, I needed the shower.

"I'll bring your pants, in a few. I don't want you walking around my kitchen with your dick hanging out. I don't have mine out, so you can't either." she firmly informed.

"Yes, Mistress." I jokingly replied, as I got off the bed. Another hard smack on my ass followed.

Once in the bathroom I closed the door behind me, out of habit. I turned to the toilet and saw that the seat was up. "No need to lower the seat after you piss in this house. Everybody's got a dick." I said to myself. I took a long piss, before turning on the shower. Stepping into the warm water was a relief. I washed myself completely, stopping only once to check my ass.

I reached around to feel my asshole. After being thoroughly fucked the night before, I don't know what I expected to feel, but everything appeared normal. No gapping hole, no leaking fluids of any kind, just normal me.

After I finished in the bathroom, including using the mouthwash and deodorant provided, I opened the door and saw my pants, shirt and shoes laying on the bed. As I got dressed, I noticed my underwear was missing. Ok, I go commando till I get home, but I'm going to ask where they were.

I entered the kitchen and found Katie and Viv sitting beside each other at the table. Viv pointed for me to sit across from them. On the table was toast, butter, jam and a selection of cut fruit.

"You want coffee, Wayne?" Viv asked. "Yes, please." I responded. She stood up from the table and poured me a cup. Cream and sugar were on the table in front of me.

As she put the cup in front of me she asked," How do you feel this morning? Anything bothering you, or any regrets about what happened last night?"

"No, I feel pretty good this morning, thanks for asking." came my reply.

Viv sat back down across from me, with Katie sipping her coffee and her eyes darting back and forth between Viv and me.

"I'm being serious. You had an experience last night I know you didn't plan on. I just want to make sure you don't have any bad feelings or regrets about anything you did, or what we did to you?" Viv, asked trying to sound calm, all the while I could tell how nervous she really was. First time I noticed that she and for that matter, Katie really cared.

"Wayne, Katie and I like you. We just want to make sure you don't feel like you've done anything wrong." She pushed.

I stared back for a second before turning to Katie," Tell me the truth. Katie, do you feel the same way?"

Katie looked at me, "Like is a strong word, bitch." she paused, "But yeah, Wayne, I have to agree with Viv. We like you, you're fun and I wouldn't want to lose you just yet. I'd like to get to know you better, besides I need to get a ride in that beauty out back." pointing towards the yard where my Mustang was parked.

I just sipped my coffee before answering. "My dad taught me not to live with regrets. He said anything you've done be it right or wrong have all contributed to making you the person you are. You can't change what happened, only what's going to happen. So, I adopted the idea of trying almost anything once, and if I don't like it, I might try it again just to make sure I don't like it. Last night had it's first, and its surprises for sure. I never expected to suck cock, or get fucked. I also never expected to meet 2 beautiful, caring, and oh so sexy people to teach me those first.

Do I have any regrets from last night? Yes just one, I regret falling asleep before I could tell each of you just how lucky I felt, laying between you after such a hot, exciting, and very, very satisfying sexual fantasy that I can never repeat in my life. You 2 exquisite people have ruined me for any other partner I might have. Nothing can live up to what happened last night. " I answered honestly.

Viv looked into my eyes and saw that I meant every word. I thought I saw a tear in the corner of her eye, when she exclaimed, "Oh my God. you made Katie blush!"

I turned and looked at Katie, "No you didn't, it's just warm in here." she protested.

At that crucial moment my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and saw it was David texting me.

"Damn, it's David, and he wants to know if I hooked up the hot waitress. What so I say?" I asked both.

Viv looked at Katie as she responded, "Tell him the truth. Tell him you hooked up with the waitress and her roommate. Just don't give all the details." We all laughed at that. I texted back just what Katie told me and waited for the response. It wasn't a long wait. "Bullshit" was the one word reply. I showed them the text. Katie got an evil grin on her face, while grabbing Viv and whispering something to her. Viv smiled and said" Let's do it. Wayne take your phone and send David this picture." Viv slid next to Katie and both removed their tee shirts exposing themselves. I aimed my phone towards the pair when Katie leaned in and kissed Viv. click went the phone and the picture was sent.

Almost as fast as the first response came the next, "Hot damn, when am I going to meet these beauties?" Another evil smile appeared but this time it was Viv. "Tell him if he wants to meet us, we'll have to meet his wife also."

Katie smiled saying, "Yeah, tell him to bring his wife and meet us at the club tonight, and we'll have ourselves one hell of a party. You do remember what you promised last night? To suck anyone, I tell you to."

I added, "Yes, Mistress." Knowing full well what I just opened myself to.

But that's another story.