All Comments on 'What a Good Neighbor Ch. 01'

by TX_Fun_Dr

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
domrogerdomrogeralmost 12 years ago
Perversion

You sir or madam are a pervert.

This is a cracking good story ,can't wait for the next episode .

asbond007asbond007almost 12 years ago
Good

Fabulously GOOD

nwiannwianalmost 12 years ago
Excellent story

- more more more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very hot, can not wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the hottest i have read

This story was so hot I had to blow two loads

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

if this is true i would had to prego all the ladies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

what does this guy do for a job. the reason i ask is for him to be well off financially he seems kinda slo when it comes to the women.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments and input

Thanks to everyone for your comments. The next 3 chapters are in process and will be posted probably the same time next week. And no, not slow, just had a whole lot of crap go on in my life and almost became a recluse (I know, you skimmed past all that part to get to the good stuff). Then lo and behold, there they were right under my nose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Definately

needs to be continued ! SO hot and sexy a storey and well written , too ! Thanks , Ed

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 12 years ago
Delicious

Such a delicious story...you had me at ten inches!!!

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60almost 12 years ago
hot

one of the hottest tales i have read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cannot wait

cannot wait until the next story it was so hot

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Chapter #2

gGreat Read cant wait to find out how Mom cums along

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How's Mom?

Can't wait to find out!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Really hot and kinky

Mom may be more than he can handle especially with taking care of the twins too.

Mom seems to have been repressed sexually for a long time and hopefully she can relieve herself with Doc, or perhaps it's her daddy also.

Thanks for the read.

AnnieC8711AnnieC8711almost 12 years ago
One Word . . . WOW!

These are the kind of stories I wait for. I only ask that you update soon! I'm not a patient girl :-P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boinnnnnng!!!

This is the hotttest story that I've read in some time.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks folks!

Allow me to express my sincere appreciation to all of you that took time to read Ch 01. Your comments have been extremely gracious. If any of you wish to be notified of upcoming releases, please drop me a Contact Email from here and I'll gladly add you to my notification list. You will only be contacted when a new story is released - absolutely no spam or other contact whatsoever.

I did notice a trend in that only about 1% of readers actually took time to vote. Please vote as that allows me to see how well the story is doing. As the old politician once said, vote early and vote often!

Thanks again folks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking incredible.

I'm now going to obsess over everything you post.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
Just perfect

Continue in that way. Make it nasty but without other guys if possible.

I'm gonna read chapter 2 right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This was pretty good. I like your style for the most part. The one problem I have was your whole emphasis on the whole virgin/non-virgin subject. Look forward to reading more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I resent you authors who always talk about 10 inch cocks...

As an admitted short-dicked fellow I am not happy about reading such stories. This is not the first story I have not finished once the 10 inch cock comes up (to coin a phrase). I am sure it is a great story but I do have my principles. Just as I don't care for male/male sexual interactions or Black male/white female stories. I am entitled to my likes, dislikes and prejudices. I have several gay (both sexes) relatives and I love them but I don't care to read about their sexual lives (except Cousin Ginger, I would like to read about all hers, LOL). Thank you for writing, I just have personal idiosyncrasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

Mmm, reading this story brought such satisfaction. So naughty and explicit, I came multiple times. You have a real knack for sexy, hot details. Enjoyed every word. Can't wait to read part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

...to the guy posting about idiosyncrasies, why did you even post? What does your personal taste have yo do with the story? Thats like me bitching about an incest story and me not liking incest, why would I keep reading or bitch about it? Lol.

Liked the premise but the whole bit about him jumping in with all these dom comments and rules just screamed out of character. Dude cant even get laid but now he knows all about this stuff like hes been living the life? Lol. ...anyway, going to keep reading and hope for a smoother story. ...and I could have done without the ten inch cock, if for no other reason than its getting to be cliche around here, heh.

EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826almost 9 years ago
WOW!!!

That was an awesome story of young Twins.

I can't wat to see Miranda involved. Sounds like they all want him.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved the story!! So fucking hot. Just wish the mom had been more involved. On to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I rarely give out 5* reviews...

I'm not trying to discourage good writers, but I feel that 5*s requires a story that truly goes above & beyond on every level... otherwise, if everyone gets an 'A' then there is no way to distinguish those who are really worthy from those who are just 'pretty good'.

That being said - You got 5*s for this one... Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i didn't like the rules and such. he could have started slowly and then gradually increased the depravity. another thing is his rule no. 3. for me it is hotter if the guy or the twin removes the clothing of another twin then just to undress. also naked all the time is less sexy than wearing sexy cloths by the girls. new lingerie to show the doc.

otherwise i liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting premise

But dialog is just not to be believed.

wagonet2wagonet2almost 4 years ago
I believe it

I loved the story. Can see a couple of nice moments ahead, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous