All Comments on 'What a Shortstop Does Ch. 06-10'

by CreatingKate

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Inscription1213Inscription1213over 3 years ago
Can’t wait for the rest

Congrats for this second publication. The story is great. The characters likeable. This is exactly the type of story I am looking for in Literotica. Not the simple sexual, limit porn description but a real story where we follow the evolution of the people and you can attach yourself to them and their adventures. Waiting for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Something about this that's..............really good.

Simple story, but really well done. Characters and dialog are wonderful.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 3 years ago

Nice storyline development. Thanks for not providing every detail of every step of the girl's relationship, yet enough detail in the spotlight moments to see a progression. This is a nice next chapter and I look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

I absolutely love this story. Well done! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.I am looking forward to reading the next chapter,please post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good buildup

This is a good story about young uncertainty but headed to the right path. I love that other people “knew” before Sarah did, but didn’t judge her. I also like that you are building up to the sex! The make out sessions are well written and should be the way a real relationship works. I’m anxiously waiting for the next chapters!!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Really nice story! Nothing remarkable about the writing style, it does the job... which is probably a good thing, it doesn't distract from the action which is the most important thing, after all.

Plenty of nice natural dialogue: fun, affectionate, witty.

But it's taking the girls ages to get sexy together. I can't bear the anticipation. Have mercy on us, please, and give us another section fast!

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 3 years ago

Fantastic story and writing. The way you are keeping the pace slow with Sarah, and also including her friends and the families is excellent. I think the more details the better. I hope Sarah comes out to her parents soon, but am sure there are going to be some bumps along the way. 5 stars for sure

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago
Another good chapter

The slow burn is really nice. There are lots of stories here that go from zero to fucking in a heartbeat. Some of them are very good but not as a steady diet. Good stories with enjoyable characters and believable scenarios can keep me interested for much longer. I'm enjoying the ride and a little teasing is good. Eventually they fall in love or maybe not but I like it when they do. I think Ill stick around and see what happens. Thank you for a nicely written story.

mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

I am enjoying your story Kate. Your dialog is believable and enjoyable and you are developing the characters well. Keep it up. And I love your story tag line "The only fair thing in life is a ball hit between 1st & 3rd." So true. I look forward to seeing how it plays out.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

A beautiful follow-up to the first part. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So, I was reading the first page of the first page and thought something along the lines of: "This is sweet but wow they're young. This isn't likely going to keep me interested but seems nice for now, so I'll just lazily read another page." And now I just finished this part and I am sold :) That is an awesome story you have here that really surprised me with how unique it feels - great job, can't wait to see where you take this!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 3 years ago
Excellent so far

And I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s). Thank you for sharing this with us!

Ed_XEd_Xover 3 years ago

Really an excellent story with actual characters people can relate to. Very well written. I’m eagerly looking forward to the next installment.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Awesome!!!

Just a "wonderful continuation" of a delightfully beautiful & magnificent love story🎉!!!

Definitely Another 5*-Star Chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Aaw!

So sweet.

I really appreciate the respect for the timeline, too.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 3 years ago

Well then. Yeah. I love this. Very good writing, great story!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Love the way you're developing the characters.. Ro seems to have endless patience while Sarah is slowly coming to terms with her sexuality. Really sweet without any read drama - so far??

ScloseeScloseealmost 3 years ago

Well done! I really enjoy your writing style. You have a way of bringing your characters to life. I look forward to continue reading this series.

Lions86Lions86about 2 years ago

This is my second time reading this story and it's just as good as the first. I know what's coming up and I still really wish Sarah was more ready to be open about who she is. I def understand people being apprehensive and worried about what others would think though, so it makes it feel more "real" that she struggles so much seeing as how lots of people struggle with how/when to open up to loved ones and friends about being gay

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64317 days ago

Feels so good!

Very nicely written and easy to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCreatingKate@CreatingKate
I write the stories I want to read. If you like what I have so far, please follow me so you'll be updated when I release new ones! As always, I appreciate the feedback and try to respond to emails as I see them. Email me from my profile or comment on a story! Happy smutting...