All Comments on 'What a Shortstop Does Ch. 15-19'

by CreatingKate

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like how conflict for you progresses at the same pace the whole story does: Gradually. It looming for so long is going to give me anxiety though, so please get to it, pretty please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sarah needs to “wise up”. She’s going to lose her girlfriend if she doesn’t start being honest with her family soon. They both come to softball games and I’m reading some snarky comments coming her way from Ro. I understand “coming out” can be difficult but sometimes you have to take a risk before you lose everything for not taking it. I love this story.

GinnyPPCGinnyPPCover 3 years ago

I like the slow build up and pacing. Great story so far.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

I love how you are slowly building up to the question about whether Sar is going to out herself to her family before Ro gives up in frustration. Can't wait to see how it works out. Great job!

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Wonderfully tantalizing tale; you have captured folks attention with your writing. Looking forward to how this tale plays out but also to more stories from your imagination. Thanks for sharing,

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Continuing To Love It!

Just an awesome "love story🎉", which keeps getting better in every way. Hope that Sarah informs her parents regarding Ro soon, otherwise I feel major problems or issues are on the immediate horizon.

5*-Stars For These Chapters As Well

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Are problems looming for Sarah. She needs to (wo)man up to her parents or she risks losing Ro. I suspect a big row is coming.

So well written and building up so gradually. A pleasure to read. 5 stars throughout.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I’ve loved the realistic approach to the “Life Changing” decision that is going public about your partner preferences, it can be stressful and anxiety inducing, plus some people are braver than others, that said, I think we can all see storms in the forecast if Sarah doesn’t put her ‘rents on the “need to know list re her sexuality. I feel for Ro tbh, she deserves better from Sarah after the effort she’s put in to the relationship, Sarah is coasting and isn’t committed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCreatingKate@CreatingKate
I write the stories I want to read. If you like what I have so far, please follow me so you'll be updated when I release new ones! As always, I appreciate the feedback and try to respond to emails as I see them. Email me from my profile or comment on a story! Happy smutting...