All Comments on 'What a Slut Deserves'

by rvrestbak

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let’s hope she shot him......

Pathetic excuse for a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BDSM requires TRUST

This was not a BDSM scene, it was a gang rape. There was no trust established, there were no limits discussed. It was just a sick rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO ADEQUATELY DESCRIBE THIS OFFERING. I DON'T THINK MY LEVEL OF SADISM GOES THIS LOW. HOWEVER, CONTINUE WRITING. YOU ARE GIFTED, THIS JUST ISN'T QUITE MY CUP OF TEA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sadism at it's finest

Absolutely loved this. What I'd give to be used like this.

I understand people calling it gang rape and so on, but she had a safe word which she did not use. Some people do just meet for intense scenes like this, it's not unheard of. I really enjoyed the twists and turns, layer upon layer of sadism... and cum...

100% a fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dumb readers

you pick a story in the rape section, then get angry when you read about a gang rape. now, putting aside that these stories are fiction, what were you expecting? a romantic dinner followed by a little silliness with some pink fluffy handcuffs? grow up, you're in the adult fiction of the internet, not a mills and boon parallel universe!

if you don't like it, go back to Mumsnet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

Why are you all complaint about rape... When it has the rape tag. If you don't like noncon, good for you. But don't go to writings with it and complain about it.

blunderwolfblunderwolfover 4 years ago

Fantastic story. Please write more like this. My only comment is I wish she'd been used by more guys, and recorded and posted online for permanent humiliation. Great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

very nice, but the angle with the homeless man and the way it was approached ruined it. first page was amazing however

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Safe word

Idk. Sure she had a safe word, but how the fuck was she supposed to use it with a ball gag in her mouth? Seems unfair

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I understand this is fantasy (I hope) and a rape story. However, I hope you get the help you need if you truly believe that a woman being traumatized by someone she cared for and trusted is rawly sexual. This was simply a story of abuse, plain and simple. Nonconsent/reluctance stories usually include pleasure derived from both parties even though the situation is forced by one onto the other. I didn’t read any of that here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I always find it a bit hilarious, the sincerity of the negative feedback on stories like this. Many people are massively delusional if they think non-consent can actually be cleanly excised from the mess of physical and feeling tones that is human sexuality. Utterly delusional. You know not what you are. Or rather, you know not what IS the creation, that your soul has been glued to, physiical, mental, and other levels of being-ness. Get to know thy selves - dum-dums.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous