What a Slut Deserves

Story Info
A man's inner sadist is unleashed on an unsuspecting lover.
7.8k words
4.02
26k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to try it!"

"No, you don't," I replied, a little annoyed over having to suffer through such ridiculous requests. I'd been with the girl for a few months now, and I liked her, but she was fairly pedestrian in the bedroom and I didn't see that changing anytime soon. Unfortunately, a mutual friend had mentioned something about my BDSM experience and now she thought she could dabble in that world.

"Why not?" she exclaimed. "It's something I've always wanted to try, being dominated. It could be fun. I can let you tie me up. You can do whatever you want to me." She said this in an almost mock, teasing way. I knew her well enough to know that she didn't mean it. Sucking cock was a chore she could barely get through on those days when the mood struck her.

"What do you know about it? I gather in your BDSM fantasies you get tied-up, teased, and pleasured. Maybe blindfolded? Is that about right?"

"Something like that," she replied, putting her fork down and smiling wickedly. "That sounds like a great start."

"Domination, if I'm to be the dominant, is about me. It's about what I want to do with you. It's about what pleases me. You derive pleasure through pleasing me. Your satisfaction comes from knowing that I am pleased with your performance."

"Oh, I understand, I'm going to love it when you pound my pussy with that big cock of yours. Or when you force my head down on it."

"You don't understand," I replied. My exasperation was evident in my tone. "It's not just about sex. And whatever you've heard may or may not apply here. Every dominant and submissive are different. There is no formula."

"But I want to understand. I'm intrigued by this whole revelation. You've kept me in the dark about this since I've known you."

"Can we just drop it," I replied coolly. "Jack never should have said anything. He doesn't really know anything about the scene. I've only dabbled. It's not really what you think." She was disappointed, but we resumed our dinner and finished up a decent night on the town.

Weeks went by and she hadn't brought up the BDSM subject again. I thought maybe she was past it until she unexpectedly brought some toy handcuffs into our bedroom and begged me to restrain her. I half wanted to, but couldn't. She wanted to go halfway, to try something titillating for her. I couldn't do halfway, I might as well be the submissive. She didn't understand the force she was dealing with, didn't understand what she was asking to unleash. I started to think about it.

She continued to pester and I continued to think about dominating her. The fact that she was starting to intensely annoy me was causing my desires to trend in a dark direction. Finally, the situation came to a head when she texted me several depraved photos from some BDSM website. She had no idea the urges she was dealing with. I had tried very hard to put this off, but she would not stop.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. "Because to me this is serious. I'm very particular with my domination."

"I thought you said you only dabbled."

"That's not true. I lied. This is a big part of me, but it's hard to find the right partner. I'm not sure you are ready." I actually wasn't sure if she was the right partner at all, let alone ready, but I didn't want to say that having set foot down the path.

"Oh, I'm ready," she smiled.

"We'll see," I answered. "So, a week from today, meet me at noon at the Highlife Hotel..."

"A week!" she interrupted. "I was hoping for tonight. The Highlife Hotel? Why a hotel? We can do this here."

"No. No arguments. A week from today at the Highlife Hotel, or nothing."

"But I don't understand..."

"You don't need to understand. I know what I'm doing. You're in my world now." I stood up from the restaurant table where we sat and threw down four bills.

"Where are you going?" she asked. She seemed somewhat alarmed, but more intrigued.

"Leaving. I'll see you a week from today, at noon. I have preparations to make."

"So, I'm not going to see you for a week?"

"No. And no calls. Don't stop by. No contact whatsoever. Show up wearing a red dress, buy a new one. Wear black, thigh high stockings. Simple bra and panties. Do your make-up, well. Wear heavy mascara and red lipstick, the most brilliant red you have. And make sure your hair is done up. It should be perfect. Consult a professional, have it done that morning."

"Are you going to dominate me or are we going to the prom?" she replied, laughing.

"Just do what I said, there will be further instructions at the hotel's front desk. And heels, don't forget heels." I didn't wait for her to respond, it was time to prepare.

The week went by quickly and the preparations smoothly. Standing in my shower the morning of the meeting, I trembled with anticipation. It had been far too long since I last felt the rush of domination. The air in the room seemed almost electric. My stomach rumbled and I thought about eating, but I didn't think I could have kept anything down. Finally, a knock on the hotel room door.

I moved to open it and there she stood, perfect, having followed my instructions to the letter. She always looked beautiful, but now she looked how I always wanted her to look, the perfect combination of sophistication and slut. It was hard to tell where one began and the other ended.

"Here I am sir," she said through parted, crimson lips. Her eyes, heavy with mascara and eye shadow, fluttered noticeably. "May I come in?"

"Please do," I said. "Did you have any trouble at the front desk?"

"No sir," she replied, strutting into the room. I noticed her legs were more shapely than usual, having worn stiletto heels. "I asked for you, they told me a room number and pointed."

"Still want to do this? Last chance to back out."

"Yes, I came prepared. The anticipation has been building all week. I can barely stand it."

"Good, before we start I'll give you a safeword. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, say the word and we'll stop whatever we're doing. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"OK, the safeword is 'bubble'. Shall we begin?"

"Yes sir."

"Come to the center of the room and stand, feet shoulder width apart." She did as I asked and I walked to a duffle bag that sat on a couch. Opening the bag, I retrieved a long bar with leather straps on both ends.

"What's that?" she asked.

"No talking please. I'll explain what you need to know, and you need only speak when responding to a question from me." She nodded with a smile. "This is a spreader bar. I'm going to fix these straps to your ankles, and this steel bar will prevent you from closing your legs."

Getting down on one knee, I fixed the first, then the second strap to her ankles. Her stocking covered legs were so perfect. I couldn't resist running my hands up and down them, feeling under the dress all the way to the point where the stocking gave way to her milky thighs. It wasn't time for that yet, I reminded myself.

With the bar in place, I stood, having to adjust my pants due to my developing erection. Noticing my condition, she smiled and bit her lip. "Now put your arms behind your back," I commanded. She did as I asked, still smiling devilishly.

I'm going to cable tie your wrists together," I explained while walking behind her. "The cables are wide so they won't cut into your skin if you strain against them, but they will bruise. No need to strain though, you won't be able to break them. You'll get out of them when I allow it." She wriggled a bit when I pulled the cables tight, but did not protest. Without explaining, I took a necktie and blindfolded her.

"One last touch," I said. "Open your mouth wide." Walking in front of her, I waved at her eyes to make sure she couldn't see before going over to my duffle bag. From it I removed a ball gag. Returning to a position behind her, I slowly lifted the ball gag before lowering it into position. Once I had it level with her open mouth, I pulled it back hard, cinching the buckles tight. She was taken off guard and tried to resist, but immobility made resistance futile.

Once the buckles were tight on the ball gag, a wave of animalistic energy seized me. I groped her, running my hands all over her body. I felt my cock strain to its maximum height as I pressed it against her firm, round ass. "You're fucking mine now," I breathed in her ear. "Anything I want, for the rest of the day, I get it." She mumbled something unintelligible. "No need to speak, remember? Only answer questions. Or the safeword. We mustn't forget the safeword."

Removing the blindfold, I walked in front of her and sat in a chair against the wall. She was such a beautiful sight, tottering on six inch heels, spreader bar between her legs with her arms pinned behind her back. She was breathing heavily against the ball gag, her eyes noticeably less mirthful than earlier. "You are so beautiful right now," I said. "I've pictured you just like this... I don't know how many times.

"Is this what you expected? I bet it's not. No, it's not. Because today is about me. You exist solely for my pleasure, and there is no limit to what I can do. And I intend to do a great deal." Rising and walking back to my duffle, I pulled out a large kitchen knife. Brandishing it close to her face, I observed as real fear crept into her eyes. With my free hand I pulled on the neck line of her red dress until it was a couple inches from her body before making a small cut in the fabric.

The fear in her eyes subsided when she realized she was not in danger from the knife. Tossing the knife back in my bag, I slowly walked to where she stood, grabbed either side of the small cut I made and ripped the dress in two. I pulled so hard that she almost lost her balance, but the job was done.

I backed up to enjoy my handiwork. The dress still clung to her body, pinned by her bound arms, but I could see her porcelain skin through the gaping rip. Her perfectly coiffed auburn hair brushed against her exposed shoulders. She was sublime. Barely able to contain myself, I greedily ran my hands over her curvaceous hips and still covered breasts before pulling the destroyed dress from behind her pinned arms.

"On your knees slut," I breathed in her ear before pushing my knee into the back of hers and forcing her to the ground. Circling to her front, I pulled my phone from my pants pocket. While I dialed, I saw confusion descend over her face. "Yes, we're ready, come over," was all I said before hanging up and putting the phone away. Her eyes narrowed.

"You're my little fuck-toy, and unlike some people, I like to share my toys." Her face flushed red and anger filled her eyes. I had to concentrate to keep from orgasming right there, the euphoria was so great. A knock at the door aided the process. As I moved toward the door, she started to scream against the ball gag. She moved to stand, but the spreader bar made it too difficult and she ended up face down on the carpeting.

"Hello Aaron, come in," I said, opening the door wide. "Here she is. This is the one I told you about. She's been begging me for this for months." Aaron said nothing, having been instructed by me to remain silent. He only moved to the opposite side of the room and began to disrobe. I returned to my chair across from my girlfriend and sat down.

"Aaron is a friend of mine who helps with this scene," I explained. "He has about a ten inch cock, maybe bigger, I don't know, I've never measured it. Now, I'm not gay, but I do appreciate a good cock, and Aaron's is first rate. I love watching him abuse sluts like you with his huge cock." Aaron by this time had completely disrobed. He moved behind my little fuck-toy and picked her head off the carpeting by her hair, returning her to a kneeling position.

"Put your cock in her face Aaron. Let her smell it. Slap her around a bit." Aaron mashed his limp cock against her nose and started to rub it back and forth across her perfectly painted cheeks and lips. She whimpered as the cock stiffened and he ground her nose into his taut scrotum.

"There's a knife in the duffle bag, Aaron. Take it and rip her panties and bra off. Then fuck her. Fuck her as hard as you want. Make that tight pussy take all of you."

Aaron did as instructed, cutting and tearing away the bra and panties so that all she wore were the thigh high stockings. When that task was complete, he knelt behind her and forced her head down. She had started to cry, and looked up at me with pleading eyes. Aaron pushed the head of his enormous cock into her pussy, but stopped after inserting only the head. Grabbing a bottle of lube, he squirted a generous amount on her ass and let it drizzle down the crack. When it reached his cock, he rubbed it on the shaft before pushing all the way into her.

My girlfriend's eyes widened, and if she weren't wearing the ball gag I think she would have barked. Aaron treated her mercilessly, plunging the whole length of his cock into her on every thrust. She tried to crawl away from him, but he grabbed her by the hips and hit her harder. A rhythmic slapping from her ass on Aaron's hips, and the heavy breathing and grunting of my girlfriend were the only sounds in the room.

She tried not to look at me, but I looked at her. Tears streamed from her eyes and make-up streaked her face. She looked more beautiful now than ever. Seeing Aaron pound her pussy was such a turn-on. I could feel the wet spot forming on my underwear from the pre-cum my cock was discharging.

After several minutes of intense thrusting, a sweaty Aaron let out a gasp as his load filled my fuck-toy up. He continued thrusting, lighter than before, as his cock softened and cum ran down her legs.

"Now slap her in the face with your spent cock," I whispered. Aaron pulled her up by the hair and began to slap her across the face with his still huge cock. When he was through her cheeks and forehead glistened from the sheen of cum, pussy juices, and lube. "You liked that didn't you? You little slut, craving to get reamed out by some huge cock." She tried to say something but the ball gag suppressed any intelligible sound.

"Shhh..." I put my finger to my lips. "We don't speak unless directed. Only the safeword, remember he safeword." She looked like she was going to protest, but I sprung from my chair, grabbed her by the throat with my left hand before striking her with the open palm of my right.

"Shut," I hit her again, "the fuck," again, "up!" I finished. "You're going to learn your place here you little slut. You don't seem to get it, but you really need to fucking listen. Because I'll keep going. And there are going to be a lot of other guys here this afternoon who are not going to want to listen to some slut scream through a ball gag.

"Oh yeah!" I continued after seeing her eyes flood with terror over my having mentioned other men. "Oh yeah! You're the fucking entertainment for the afternoon. We've only just begun!" I released her throat and walked back to my chair. She knelt in the center of the room and started to cry.

"Aaron, there are drinks and food in the other room. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable, clean yourself up if you like. You," I pointed at my girlfriend, "need to stop your crying. I'm sending a text message to the next group. They'll be here in five to ten minutes. Pull it together before then."

Having sent my message, I moved to join Aaron for a quick drink before the others arrived. She had put her head down on the carpeting and was trying to compose herself. Her pert, round ass stuck high in the air, her pussy still gaping from Aaron's abuse. Glistening cum coated her inner thighs. She was a monument of raw sexuality. I felt a quiver in my body seeing her there like this.

Aaron and I enjoyed a scotch and some light conversation. It had been a long time since we last spoke and much had changed in our lives. I was about to suggest another drink when we heard a knock on the door. "Aaron, get her off the fucking carpeting," I said while walking to the door. He pulled her up by the hair. I opened the door and six men filed through the opening.

"I sent an invitation to ten guys, six were able to show up. This guy here came all the way from South Africa for you," I said, pointing out one of the taller men. "All these guys will probably probe that glorious pussy of yours at some point this afternoon, but before they do that they want to indulge in a certain fetish they have in common. You've heard of bukkake?" She shook her head.

"Really? A slut like you? I'm surprised. It's pretty easy, nothing you really need to do. Just kneel there and continue to be the hot slut you already are. These guys are going to stand in a tight circle around you and masturbate. One-by-one they're going to shoot hot loads of cum all over your face and tits. You're going to get the glazing of your sluttiest dreams. Just remember, if you feel uncomfortable...safeword."

I walked back to my chair and sat down, Aaron leaned against the wall, still naked. The men who had just entered the room began to disrobe and place their clothing in the room's small closet. After a short while they stood naked, all handling cocks of various shapes and sizes. I nodded and they created a tight circle around her head and started to slowly massage their shafts. I had to stand up on my chair to see, her face was almost obliterated by the forest of quivering cocks arranged around her.

When I did finally catch sight of her, I noticed her eyes were clamped shut. "Open your eyes slut," I said, just loud enough so she could hear. "These guys came all this way for you. The least you can do is appreciate the majesty of six cocks exploding on your face. Closing your eyes is just rude."

She opened her eyes for a short time, her eyes roving over the cocks being stroked just inches from her face, before clamping them shut once more. "Fucking bitch," I said, getting up from my chair and shouldering my way into the circle. I grabbed her throat and struck her with my open palm, harder than I had previously. "Open your eyes," I said. "Keep your eyes open and you get rewarded. Close them, and I will punish you. Do you understand?"

She nodded and I released her throat. As I moved back to my seat the circle closed over her and the men resumed stroking. Other than the occasional blink, she kept her eyes open. Darting from cock-to-cock, it seemed she was trying to figure out which one would explode first.

Slowly, the men massaged their shafts, occasionally slapping a cock tip somewhere on her face. Their breathing became more jagged as their arousal grew. One of the men, the one with the smallest cock, was getting close to climaxing. He massaged his balls with one hand while gripping his cock in the other. He slowed his stroke from time-to-time to keep from cumming, but the pre-cum that occasionally dripped on my girlfriend's face telegraphed the proximity of his climax. As waves of pleasure visibly washed over him, he stopped trying to hold his orgasm off and began to pump his cock furiously. Within seconds of the change of pace, a stream of semen, accompanied by an audible moan, gushed from the head of his cock and landed in a neat rope across her nose. A second stream caught her in the eye, and a third stream shot errantly into her hair.

Spent, the man dropped to his knees and pumped whatever remaining semen he had onto his fingers. To my surprise, he took his cum covered digits and began fingering her slit. I had been to a number of bukkake parties before, but I never witnessed anyone do that post-climax.

With the already spent man fingering her vagina, the remaining men continued to stroke. One-by-one they unleashed their loads on my girlfriend. By the third man, her face was completely glazed and cum was running down her chin and neck, onto her perfect tits. My cock was so rock hard I was afraid to move. To my satisfaction, she kept her eyes open despite the semen. Tears streamed down her cheeks from the stinging fluid, mixing with the cum for a better glaze.