What a Slut Deserves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, my acquaintance from South Africa let out an exclamation and a geyser of semen exploded from the last cock. I could see why the man had a bukkake fetish, his volume of semen was the stuff of legend. Through four spasms, he shot two ropes and a couple large globs of cum, putting the finishing touches on a bukkake that I still dream about.

I sat in my chair and stared at my immobile girlfriend. To my satisfaction, she did not attempt to move or get down on the floor to wipe the cum on the carpeting. She remained on her knees, her eyes on mine, with the occasional glob of cum dripping from her chin and nipples. She was beautiful, and I wondered just how much, and on what level, she was enjoying this spectacle. Her image would be etched in the memory of every man here, she was a star.

"Wait here, don't move," I said before getting up and walking past her. "You have been a very good girl. I'm impressed." I walked to the other room where Aaron and the other men were congregating. "All right you guys, take some time to eat and have a drink. The caterer left some of the trays in the refrigerator. Don't be shy. I figure we have about fifteen minutes before we kick off the next phase of the evening. And if you haven't yet, take the time to truly appreciate the majesty of the woman in the other room. Go drink in that sight."

The men socialized over drinks and hors d'oeuvres. Some went to the other room to observe my girlfriend. She remained there, statuesque. Did she appreciate the hold she had over me? I didn't think so. After a while, I went to the room where she knelt and sat in my chair across from her. She didn't move, and didn't acknowledge my presence.

"I have a reward for you," I finally said. She blinked to acknowledge my statement. "Have you ever had the experience of taking a pathetic person, a person down on their luck, and just making their day? Making their year? Do you know what that feels like?" She shook her head. "It's wonderful. It's an indescribable feeling of bliss. I'm going to make sure you have that experience today.

"I go to work everyday, and I go through this shithole part of town. I see these bums laying out in alleyways. These poor guys. Who knows how they got to be that way. Bad luck? Maybe. Bad decisions? Probably. I wonder. I see them there all the time, whether it's hot or cold. Sometimes when the temperature dips to the teens, I wonder how they make it. How do they survive in these extreme temperatures? I don't know how they do it, but yet there they are the next day. The same guys. How? I don't know how they got there, but their resilience is impressive. If they can endure that, they can't be completely worthless.

"I got to know one of these men some time ago. I wanted to know how he got there and what made him want to go on. His story was incoherent, unfortunately. He wasn't all there mentally. I wasn't sure if his mental state caused his homelessness or if being homeless caused his condition. He was a dreg though. Wanted nothing more than booze. Somehow he always found a way to get that.

"Very sad. A very sad existence. From what I could tell, the man had no meaningful interactions with another person for some time. I wondered... just how long it had been since he had been with a woman. A real woman." Anguish, which had slightly abated, again washed over her face. She understood what I had planned.

"It's going to be a lot like a starving man having the finest dish in the world put before him. He'll eat so eagerly that he'll hardly appreciate the greatness laid before him. But eat he will. You can't suppress our most basic urges. Bring in Travis." Aaron turned toward the door and walked out, naked and carefree. He knew we occupied an entire wing of this hotel. No one was going to see him or raise a fuss over a naked man traipsing through these halls.

After several minutes, he returned with another man. This other man had unkempt hair and a crazy look in his eyes. He was clean, having recently bathed, but he did not look quite right. When he saw my girlfriend kneeling in the middle of the room, his eyes bulged.

"Well Travis," I said. "There she is, just like I promised. What do you think? She's hot, isn't she? Do you know what you want to do to her?" Travis nodded, but with some hesitation. I crouched in front of my girlfriend so I could look her in her cum-glazed face.

"I've told Travis he has pretty much free rein. He can do whatever he wants except release your bounds or fuck your pussy with his cock. That's for the rest of us. I don't know if I want to get up in the pussy of some slut who's been fucked by a homeless person.

"If the mood should strike him, I've told him he can fuck you in the ass. You might think that he can't get hard enough to penetrate your tight ass, but we gave him two erectile dysfunction pills a little bit ago. From the look of his pants, I'd say that thing is encased in cement right about now."

She turned her head to see Travis' erect cock, clearly visible, pushing against the fabric of his loose trousers. I wondered when was the last time he maintained an erection. From the surprised look on his face, I figured it had to have been years.

"Gentlemen," I hollered, "Travis is about to get started. Bring your food and drinks in here and let's watch." I stood and motioned to Travis that the floor was his. My girlfriend didn't even bother giving me a pleading look, knowing that it would not change the situation.

Travis furiously ripped at his clothing, trying to move the improbable situation forward before someone changed their mind. The assembled crowd laughed uproariously when he twice caught the elastic waistband of his underwear on his steel like cock and almost fell over trying to slide them off. His stiff cock was so unusual to him that it seemed to constantly be in his way.

Once he finally removed his clothing, he moved aggressively toward my girlfriend and pressed his body against her. He seemed to enjoy the feeling of her bare skin against his, a feeling that was a distant memory for one so long deprived. Burying his nose into her neck, he seemed to savor the smell of her. His lips eventually parted, tenderly licking and sucking on her neck and shoulders, sucking up cum where he found it.

After a short while, his left hand massaged her breasts while his right grabbed her bottom. He rubbed his stiff cock on her leg. My girlfriend appeared to relax he was being so tender with her. "Wow, Travis," I finally said. "you might just be leaving with her today. I think she likes you. I think you might just bring her to orgasm."

My previously relaxed girlfriend bolted upright at this suggestion and attempted to pull away. Travis, who probably believed he was giving her some pleasure, looked at her with hurt eyes. She screamed at him through the ball gag, the veins in her forehead standing up. Slowly, Travis' look of hurt melted away, replaced by fury.

With rough hands, Travis shoved her to the ground and pounced, no longer concerned over what he thought she might want. Pulling her hair back, he aggressively kissed her face and neck, using her hair to move her head where he wanted it. If she gave him a look he didn't like, he slapped her across the cheek. The cum he hadn't licked off flew through the air with each crack.

When her face was no longer cum glazed, and her cheeks red from the blows, he moved to her breasts, pawing and sucking at them as though his life depended on it. He could open his mouth so wide he could almost engulf one of them. Tired of eating the cum, he began to play with it, mixing it with his slobber to create a glorious mess on her beautiful tits and abdomen.

Tiring of her breasts, he changed position, placing his head between her legs while his leaky cock dangled on her face. She squirmed uncomfortably when Travis placed his lips on her pussy, but he slapped his hand on her slit and placed his entire weight on her before going to work again. She didn't complain anymore. His cock and balls were mashed against her face, his torso writhed against her greasy tits, and his tongue slithered furiously against every fold of her vagina.

Frustrated that she was lying limp, Tavis rolled off her and got to his knees. The saliva and cum that had covered her tits and abdomen now coated his gaunt body. After drawing himself to his knees, he moved toward her head and straddled her neck. My girlfriend gasped and whimpered when he forcefully placed his knees on her shoulders, but again she would not open her eyes.

"Open your eyes, slut," Tavis whispered, his tight scrotum resting on her chin, his cock looming over her face. My girlfriend scrunched her eyelids tighter. In response, Travis wiped some of the glaze from his body and slapped her across the cheek. Her face hardened and Travis wiped more cum with his other hand and cracked her even harder, but she was determined to defy him.

Unwilling to allow her this small victory, but unsure of what to do next, Travis remained there straddling her neck, clearly in thought. After a short while he started to spit on her face contemptuously, sometimes spitting on the tip of his cock and smearing her cheeks with it. Unfortunately, this only served to bolster her defiance. Clearly, she sensed she was gaining an upper-hand. Upset over the feebleness of Travis, I shook my head and walked to my duffle bag. Retrieving a large box of binder clips, I threw them at Travis' chest.

"Apply these and do what you came here to do, however you have to," I said. "But you make her open those fucking eyes. Don't let her win."

Smiling slightly, Travis removed himself from her shoulders and picked up the box of binder clips. Ripping the box open, the metal clips clattered to the floor. Picking one up, Travis worked the metal arms into position and pressed the clip open. Travis' eyes were dark now, whatever affection he once felt for my girlfriend was eradicated. He relished her pain, and was not going to allow her to defy him.

With hard hands, he pinched and prodded the folds of her pussy, attaching one binder clip after another. My girlfriend screamed through the ball gag and squirmed with the application of each clip, but every scream resulted in a rough tit slap and an admonishment to open her eyes. Clip after clip was applied. When Travis went through the first box, he requested another. Finally, after two and a half boxes he could find no more folds to attach the clips. My girlfriend's pussy was now armored in binder clips. She sobbed pathetically.

"All right Travis," I said. "Do what we talked about now. Take your powerful, drug-induced, super-cock and fuck that beautiful round ass. I want you to hit it so hard that you drive her across the room. No lubricant, just hit it hard and fast. But she has to open those eyes." Travis nodded, then added his own personal touch.

Grabbing the spreader bar with one hand, he flipped her body over so that her ass was in the air. Finding a nearby towel, he fashioned a noose around her neck, put a foot on her back and yanked up on the towel. Choking, my girlfriend's head rose up and her face turned red. Gagging and under obvious duress, she steadfastly refused to open her eyes.

"The slut has to open her eyes," Travis intoned. "Tell me when she opens her eyes. I'll kill her before I'll allow her to defy me."

Surprised at the little monster I created, I was unsure whether this development was good or bad. "I think you should listen to him my love," I finally said. "Is your life worth this small measure of pride?" After a few tenuous seconds, her eyes fluttered open. I nodded to Travis that he had won.

Satisfied, Travis released the towel and immediately rammed his super-erection to its hilt in my girlfriend's perfect ass. A yelp like sound came from deep inside of her, but it was soon drowned out by the cheering in the room. Like a man possessed, Travis maniacally thrust his cock into her backside. Rhythmically, he would reach his arm around her abdomen to hold her as he thrust in, only to aggressively slap her ass while pulling out. Binder clips flew in all directions with each thrust and smack. As I had hoped, each thrust pushed her face along the carpeting several inches. When he reached the wall, Travis turned her around and pushed her in a different direction.

The crowd of spectators cheered and toasted each thrust. When Travis finally spent his load, he pulled his still erect cock out of a gaping asshole and dropped to the ground exhausted. Cum dribbled out of her ass and down her legs. Only a couple of binder clips remained in place.

"That was magnificent Travis!" I exclaimed. "Excellent work. When you are able, go in the other room, clean yourself up, and grab some food. Aaron took some Polaroids of your time with this slut. Would you like to take them with you, a reminder of this glorious day?" Travis nodded vigorously before getting up and taking his still erect, but spent, cock in the room where the party trays sat.

"I am impressed my lovely. It's my turn now, but I don't think I'm going to last very long. You've had me so aroused I've almost lost my load more than once just sitting here. I'm really enjoying myself." She looked at me with spent eyes, resigned and devoid of emotion.

"Perk up," I laughed. "Your day is far from over, let's not get a bad attitude half way through. Remember, you begged me for this. You're going to like what comes next you cock whore." Unable to contain myself any longer, I started to disrobe, throwing my clothing along the wall. A large circle of pre-cum was visible on my underwear. Sliding the underwear down, my thick, erect shaft fell slightly forward. The cool air in the room and the small amount of moisture on my cock mixed for an electric sensation deep within my body.

"Take the spreader bar off of her," I said while reclining my chair. "Then bring her here. Aaron, are you ready?" Aaron nodded and began to stroke his meat. Two of my other friends undid the spreader bar before lifting my girlfriend off the ground and bringing her before me. "Put her on me, let's get intimate."

My two friends lifted her off the ground by the arms and forced her legs apart before lowering her pussy on my quivering cock. "Come a bit closer slut," I yelled, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her to my chest. "I know whores like you just want a quick cock, but I need a bit more intimacy." Her greasy body was against mine, and I slowly started to slide her body up and down on my cock, her face just an inch from my own.

"I'm surprised, as much cock as you've stuffed in that pussy of yours how tight it remains. How big of a cock have you had in there before? Is Aaron the biggest? My cock is decent size, but nothing like his. Do you fantasize about how much cock you can stuff in there?" I was euphoric, the greasy, bruised tits of my fuck toy felt so good rubbing against me. "Aaron, it's time."

Aaron approached my girlfriend from behind, his massive cock now fully erect. The rest of the party, including Travis, took up positions around the chair. Pouring a tube of lube on his monstrous shaft, Aaron put his cock on top of mine and began to force it up into my confused girlfriend's already stuffed pussy. She wriggled and began to fight, but I was holding her from below and Aaron pushing her down topside. After a few seconds of writhing and grunting, her pussy held the girth of two sizeable cocks.

With my girlfriend pinned between us, Aaron and I worked to find a rhythm. Sometimes our cocks slid in unison, at other times I felt the intoxicating feeling of cock and pussy sliding against my ever more aroused phallus. I didn't think I would last long, but I held off orgasm by gazing intently at my girlfriend's steely eyes. Eventually, it was too much. I let my body go limp, it was time to let it happen. This was Aaron's cue to fuck even harder. My girlfriend's face crinkled and tears welled in her eyes as Aaron wailed away at her pussy from behind.

This lasted for less than a minute before waves of euphoria swept over my body. My cock jerked at least seven times, spasming hot cum deep in her hungry pussy. I felt it run over my balls as Aaron continued to fuck for several more deep thrusts until he too spent another load. When he pulled out, cum ran down my shaft and covered my balls. I laid there spent, completely satisfied, a feeling I've felt rarely and only in these moments.

My girlfriend attempted to get off me, but even with the spreader bar removed, she was still too awkward. Not wanting her on me anymore than she wanted to be there, I shoved her and she landed face down on the floor, her arms still bound behind her. Cum oozed from her slit. "That's how a slut gets her pussy broken in," I said. "That was pretty fucking good. I feel great, I'm glad you talked me into this.

"I'm going to go clean up. These other guys who shot loads on your face look ready. I hope you can make them feel as good as I feel right now." Realizing the afternoon was not even close to being over, she attempted to scream and scrambled to her feet. Leaving the room, I heard a commotion as two of my friends tackled her to the ground. Even with the ball gag in place, I could still hear her muffled screams as I stood in the hotel room's shower.

After my shower, I mixed myself a few drinks and ate some of the food. I finally felt relaxed, and my stomach accepted the needed nourishment. After a time, my friends started to depart. Everyone spent at least one more load, some two. I didn't keep track, they were welcome to use my fuck toy as long as they wanted. Travis attempted to fuck her ass again, but his cock would longer become erect enough to penetrate. Disheartened, he collected his Polaroids and left.

Several hours passed before the last of my friends showered, thanked me, and said goodbye. I returned to the room where my girlfriend was left, it was just me and her now. She lay on the ground, someone had tied dumbbells to her ankles so she couldn't get up and move around easily. Unaware of, or not acknowledging, my presence, I cleared my throat and stood over her used body. She opened her eyes to look at me, but otherwise did nothing to acknowledge my presence.

The hair that had been so perfectly done was disheveled and caked with cum and lube. Having been used like a joystick to move her around the room, it was in the shape of a ponytail but without a hair tie. Whatever make up remained was in streaks. Dried cum ringed her eyes, the tears that could have removed it having long been spent. A small amount of blood dribbled from her nose, her cheeks were bruised a mixture of red and purple.

Her tits and ass were heavily bruised and swollen as well. Both areas were covered with scrapes and abrasions from having been roughly groped and abused during increasingly rough sex acts. Cum still seeped from her now gaping pussy and asshole, but most of the cum that had previously coated her legs had been washed away. Judging from the wet carpet, I surmised that she had either urinated at some point during the afternoon or my friends gave her the joy of a golden shower.

In short, she looked magnificent. I felt my cock stiffen beholding her beauty and raw sexuality. Having already showered, I had no desire to stick my now clean cock in the filthy slut, but I would give her whatever was left in my balls. Turning my shaft loose from my robe, I pumped it furiously with my right hand while massaging my balls with my left. Drinking in the glorious sight of her used body, my climax came on quickly. I had intended to pick her up by her caked hair and nut on her face, but I didn't want to dirty my hands. Instead I just let the globs of cum splatter on her back.

Grabbing my nearby Polaroid, I snapped several pictures to record this work of art my friends and I had created. I was so very satisfied, and glad that I was able to share this slut with my friends. Those that could not make today's gathering missed out on an experience that those who participated would not soon forget.